Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:41:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 [131] 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 ... 323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HEAT: 3.0 crypto*multisig fiat*a2a hft*1000tps*DSA*PoS+PoP*e2ee chat*  (Read 418478 times)
StewieG

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 12:55:34 PM

Can we get some UI screenshots please devs?
Spendawgs.... cmon! (rolleyes)
Seriously, best post I have seen in a while here, made me laugh so hard! One remark, next time try to combine it with some picture like this:

Oh man the Heat will be on soon!

HEAT IS A SCAM!
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
StewieG

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 12:59:26 PM

I dont belong to that stewie, bitdexter, whoever conglomerate Smiley

Yes you do, because that conglomerate consists of people that are sceptical if this is a scam or not and that want to know the truth! That is all we have in common! Ashamed? Don't let that dick push you!

HEAT IS A SCAM!
tetra

Activity: 471
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 01:01:51 PM

Yes you do, because that conglomerate consists of people that are sceptical if this is a scam or not and that want to know the truth! That is all we have in common! Ashamed? Don't let that dick push you!

No. You create multiple accounts and insult relentlessly. I dont want to be put into the same category

StewieG

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 01:08:19 PM

No. You create multiple accounts and insult relentlessly. I dont want to be put into the same category
Bullshit I did not, just because some retard like CryptoMove tells you so doesn't make it true. He is clearly retarded, he still thinks that everything is fine with HEAT. Do you really believe him. HE EVEN HAD TO ADMIT THAT HE HAD WRONGLY ACCUSED ME OF CREATING FAKE ACCOUNTS!!!! Look it up, it is like 2 pages earlier or so. Don't let him tell you what category you are in! Don't accept being put into any category! I am speaking on my behalf here and I am not belonging into some category, neither do you!

HEAT IS A SCAM!
MoveCrypto

Activity: 364

move that crypto

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 01:16:51 PM
Last edit: January 21, 2017, 01:39:40 PM by MoveCrypto

I didn't say everything is fine with HEAT.  I said giving benefit of the doubt will get you a lot further in life than insulting people.  

I do sympathize with your situation because I also invested in this, but insulting the people who hold our money seems pointless.

This is a good book for learning to deal with people, it's one of my favorite books I ever read:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/How_to_Win_Friends_and_Influence_People

You have great energy and creativity.  If it is put towards constructive things then you can accomplish a lot I am sure.

MoveCrypto for Komodo Notary
https://komodoplatform.com/
bcmine

Activity: 1014
Merit: 1055

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 01:28:09 PM

i dont belong to that either.

the only thing stewie will achieve is landing on ignorelists of users.

he will have lost a lot of time trolling. its almost a hobby as i see it.

for us is 1000 better to release a working product, thats the minimum, which was not achieved now. Its better delivering  promised working features, because otherwise the people will be unhappy with Heat even its getting fixed later. So when its taking another half year its ok, as long the devs dont run out of money to give their full support to the project.

the later and better the product the higher value of the tokens, when and if its getting released. these guys are pros anyway. its just taking long
tetra

Activity: 471

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 01:40:09 PM

for us is 1000 better to release a working product, thats the minimum, which was not achieved now. Its better delivering  promised working features, because otherwise the people will be unhappy with Heat even its getting fixed later. So when its taking another half year its ok, as long the devs dont run out of money to give their full support to the project.

the later and better the product the higher value of the tokens, when and if its getting released. these guys are pros anyway. its just taking long

Satire?

StewieG

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 01:50:23 PM

Satire?
The sad thing is, it is not... This is the level of stupidity in here! Or is that you Svantje? "these guys are pros anyway." sounds so dickheadish only svantje could say! Everyone else knows already that the HEAT team consists of two failures sniffing their own and each others farts !

HEAT IS A SCAM!
mm0104

Activity: 192
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 01:58:45 PM

So when its taking another half year its ok, as long the devs dont run out of money to give their full support to the project.

Stockholm Syndrome in its most severe form.
Slackdaddy

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 02:03:34 PM

I was accused of being a Stewie account. Their reasoning was because I use exclamation points in my posts! How fucking silly is that!
StewieG

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 02:19:28 PM

I was accused of being a Stewie account. Their reasoning was because I use exclamation points in my posts! How fucking silly is that!

I get the feeling that most accounts that still believe HEAT is a success and try to defend the HEAT team are actually Dennis and Savantje trolling us. Look how the last guy called them experts... Sorry but everyone with half a brain calls them morons. It is absolutey clear that they are no experts in anything. Well maybe in pissing people off but that is not a good skill when managing a company. Even I are starting to lose my humor with this! It is not funny anymore. It is as if I feel sorry for them. I know they took my money and they scammed me. But what else should they do? They are clearly to incompetent to do anything else. It is as if you would be mad when an chimpanse is at the market and steals some bananas. Sure you tell him to piss off and do some handwaving so he gets away. But can you really be mad at him? He just saw some fruits and thought hey I get me some of that! He is not a human being that understands the basic norms of social contracts, like responding to people, hell, how could he even know the basics of a LEGALLY BINDING contract? No he can no! It is impossible for these 2 monkeys to understand any of this. We can all be glad that they made it to write a few sentences in the whitepaper that made no sense and that they were able to type some nonsens on the keyboard and then found the enter buttin while their webbrowser was open and on this forum. Were we high when we participated in this ICO? Yes, of course! How else could we have been so stupid to think that this whitepaper was meant to be serious. These are the FIMK guys, remember? NO! Nobody remembers them because their first attempt was a complete failure as well. It is a wonder of evolution that we can be proud of to witnesses. It is the moment where 2 chimpanses  scammed a group of grown men by learning to type stuff on a keyboard on the internet! I rest my case!(For now)

HEAT IS A SCAM!
mr.coinzy

Activity: 500
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 02:29:00 PM

HAHHAHAHAHA

newbies crying for losing $100

everyone who invested more then that is reasonable enough to analyse the situation in a reasonable fashion.

there were dev updates. they have a load of coding work in the back-end to do. the release announcements very false as usual here. you have to get used to that.

I am not a newbie, if this investment fails it will cause me a considerably bigger loss than what you stated, and rest assured my approach to this matter is very much reasonable.
Your lack of respect does not put you in a favorable position when it comes to stating an argument or responding to such.  I am not crying but stating my opinion regarding the current state of things considering everything that happened and also things that did not happen for various reasons.
Most of us are intelligent sound minded individuals and as such we try to be critical of this affair in a realistic and constructive manor if possible. That is also my orientation here. I do not try to prevent people from expressing themselves but state my own opinion while respecting other opinions presented here.
FiFo

Activity: 13

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 02:56:55 PM

Listen up you buttfucking faggots! i have watched this thread long enough and I have lost my nerves now! Now it is time for me to speak and for you to listen. MrCoinzy, StewieG, Slackdaddy, bitdexter, tetra, mm1040 and to all the rest of you doubting the Heat project! This is all your fault! I have put a lot of money into Heat and I want it to succeed! We need to get more people in the IPO! You are destroying all we have worked for so long. Dennis is a genius developer. Have you even seen the interview with him on youtube? There he shows his skills. He explains stuff that even I am unable to comprehend. He is the brilliant developer of FIMK. FIMK was internationally very successful. Were you fags successful once in your life? You where not. And omg Svante, I would trust my life to this man. He knows how to do things right. He is a man of his words and not once did he lie to anybody in the cryptosphere. He is that type of manager that grabs things by the balls to get them done. What do you faggots do? Have you done something constructive here? Where are your great achievements? All you do is make a funny of these 2 men with too much courage. Shame on you all. I fed up with this world. I had to get this out. I will definitely participate in the IPO and I recommend everyone else to do the same. You will regret it if you do not participate.
mr.coinzy

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 03:07:38 PM

Listen up you buttfucking faggots! i have watched this thread long enough and I have lost my nerves now! Now it is time for me to speak and for you to listen. MrCoinzy, StewieG, Slackdaddy, bitdexter, tetra, mm1040 and to all the rest of you doubting the Heat project! This is all your fault! I have put a lot of money into Heat and I want it to succeed! We need to get more people in the IPO! You are destroying all we have worked for so long. Dennis is a genius developer. Have you even seen the interview with him on youtube? There he shows his skills. He explains stuff that even I am unable to comprehend. He is the brilliant developer of FIMK. FIMK was internationally very successful. Were you fags successful once in your life? You where not. And omg Svante, I would trust my life to this man. He knows how to do things right. He is a man of his words and not once did he lie to anybody in the cryptosphere. He is that type of manager that grabs things by the balls to get them done. What do you faggots do? Have you done something constructive here? Where are your great achievements? All you do is make a funny of these 2 men with too much courage. Shame on you all. I fed up with this world. I had to get this out. I will definitely participate in the IPO and I recommend everyone else to do the same. You will regret it if you do not participate.

Thanks for the laugh, it's always good to see people keeping their sense of humor!
StewieG

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 03:11:19 PM

I lol'd! This can not be meant serious? Or can it? Who the fuck is this clown now? Do we really have to deal with 100% idiots all the time?! Svantje cmon it is enough now, just give us back our money!!

HEAT IS A SCAM!
tempus
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 03:14:50 PM

I've also watched this thread since a long time (nearly since it started) and man, this is my absolutely favourite post. Impossible, at least for me, to figure out if this is serious or great satire.
FiFo

Activity: 13

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 03:17:20 PM

I am serious. Of course you two buttfuckers dont believe me. MoveCrypto seems to be the only trustworthy person in this thread. He stands behind the Heat project no matter what. So what they delayed the launch a few months. You all just want the price to go down so that you can buy low. But guess what. Eat a dick you fags. I will not let this happen. Fuck you!!!!!!!!!!! I will not let you fags destroy my winnings.  Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
StewieG

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 03:20:35 PM
Last edit: January 21, 2017, 03:40:10 PM by StewieG

You gotta be fucking shitting me! Guys I think we have officially reached a new low at this point! This is the worst community I have ever seen! The devs are complete retards that don't give a shit about their investors and seem to be money hungry scammers. Then there are those fact resistant retards that still want to belive that HEAT will make them rich and that the HEAT assholes will keep up with their promises that they failed already a long time ago. Then there are people that just seem to be.. well.. to put it in medical terms: "mentally retarded". And then the are a few people like myself that just want to know what is going on and get attacked by every dipshit out there. I can not cope with this insanity anymore. HELP!

HEAT IS A SCAM!
mr.coinzy

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 03:26:36 PM

Funny trolling stuff is kind of like a comic relief
(by the way, FYI: the "first in first out" concept doesn't necessarily work in crypto investments ;-)  )
memberberry

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2017, 03:43:22 PM

I am serious. Of course you two buttfuckers dont believe me. MoveCrypto seems to be the only trustworthy person in this thread. He stands behind the Heat project no matter what. So what they delayed the launch a few months. You all just want the price to go down so that you can buy low. But guess what. Eat a dick you fags. I will not let this happen. Fuck you!!!!!!!!!!! I will not let you fags destroy my winnings.  Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue

Actually the HEAT project stand behind MoveCrypto and the others here, fucking you right in the ass.

Pages: « 1 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 [131] 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 ... 323 »
  Print  

Jump to: