Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 05:01:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 [134] 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 ... 323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HEAT: 3.0 crypto*multisig fiat*a2a hft*1000tps*DSA*PoS+PoP*e2ee chat*  (Read 418478 times)
StewieG

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 09:41:41 PM

Okay so here is a little update nobody will like

Um, the only thing this proves is that they've got more important things to do than appease your internet tantrums.

Can't you think of anything better to do with your time?  I mean, this must be approaching a full time gig.  Go find yourself a woman, or a job.
No sir, it does not even proof that! A code release would proof that. This what you see above, does not proof that they are doing anything, at best it proves that they are talking about doing something.
Jack Needles

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 10:08:01 PM

No sir, it does not even proof that!

It proves they're talking to somebody that isn't you.  I'm fine with that.

I think its remarkable they post here at all.  This forum (especially the altcoin section) is a fucking cesspool!
tempus
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 10:16:58 PM

One question: How will that be with company-shares? I don't ask because I plan to buy but I'm interested in the relationship of token and share and how current Investors will exchange one into another and why.
Or more precise: If an Investor of the previous ICO wants to buy Heat-shares, he can pay with the token for that - give the token to the team and purchase shares. That way?
Great question, I think it will happen via the A2A exchange. A2A stands for asset to asset. It will work via the built in exchange on the HEAT ledger crypto 3.0 blockchain. They will release it very soon. They will most likely have an extra company share token that can then be traded for HEAT or BTC. I am sure they will release further info after the launch next week. So prepare your seatbelt because the coin will go to MOOOOOON soon!  Grin
Okay, thanks for the answer! But considered they need funding and considered they get a lot of Heat-Tokens as funding in exchange for Heat-shares, the result would be that they hold a lot of tokens they would have to sell to get money.
If I see this correct there may be an economical problem here.
Is there any incentive for those who are already invested to hold the token it instead of selling it in exchange for shares?
Is there any incentive for potentially new Investors to invest in the token instead of shares?
If the team is paid with Heat-tokens in exchange for company-shares - what should they do with that instead of selling to get funds?
It's possible that I'm missing something here, but even if there wouldn't be some drama here currently and not that much incentive to buy into Heat for new Investors, I see no scenario for a rising price while there are many potential threats - not only for the price of the token but also when it's about funding of the project. The team could find out: Oh, we have a lot of Heat-tokens now, but what to do with it? Waiting won't help because nobody with a clear mind would buy into it since it needs to be considered that they have to sell at a point to stay funded. I mean, that's kind of the business-model of the next ICO right? They get tokens for shares.
Or am I missing something here?

I believe it was mentioned before that the shares for the company are to raise a certain amount of Euros. Each share I think was planned to cost 25 EUR.
There will be 1 option given for each 400 HEAT coins an investor owns. This 1 option entitles the owner to 1 traditional share of the company at a 50% discount (12.5 EUR).

Okay, thanks!
That's a good incentive to buy shares with the token, or the other way around: It would be near to stupid not to exchange the token for shares, right?
And new Investors who would like buy into Heat also might focus on the token before the ICO to get a discount - as long as it's cheaper to use the token than another currency.
That means, it's likely that the team will get near to 100% of the token-supply but not that much of other funding. Especially because of that it wouldn't make any sense to buy the token after the ICO because the price can't stay above since the team needs to sell to get funding. If I'm not missing something here: There won't be a market for the token after the next funding round what also means that the team can't sell the tokens, at least not enough, not near to the price it was meant for - it will go down like a stone since there is no incentive left to buy it.
But since the price of shares is connected to the price of the token - it's unlikely that the price of shares will stay up when the token goes near to zero because the team holds near to 100% but runs out of funding. That also means, that there is not much if any incentive for new Investors to buy into this. That makes it even unlikely that the token will rise prior to the next ICO while it seems like a safe prediction that nobody will want it after the next ICO.
If I'm not missing something important, this is an economical circle-game - more a "downward-spirale".

Not necessarily, also I am not disclosing whether I will buy shares or not. I'm sure the coins will be trade-able with the shares at some point.
It depends on the proposed profit generating cases for the company. The team will not ever come close at all to getting 100% of the token supply...
As far as I understand correctly, the IPO funding will be for Euros. So I don't think they will be selling any HEAT for fiat for the IPO.
The price of shares I believe is denominated in EUR, not connected to the price of the HEAT coin.

I would assume also, HEAT will be used on the platform. So there is incentive for having HEAT. The team will receive 1 million heat after 1 year from what I understand in the OP.
Why would you keep the token instead of exchanging it for Heat-shares?
And please take a loot on the scenario out of the perspective of a potential new Investor. You say the next funding will be for €. But it's kind of a naive assumption that anybody will send them Euros if it's possible to get the shares cheaper as long as the token does not exceed a certain level in price (didn't do the math but of course it can be calculated).
With other words: If there would be a lot of new Investors the scenario would be that the token first goes up in price to a level that there is no discount any more. Than it would need additional Investors who make the choice to pay for shares with other currencies like Euro or Bitcoin or whatever.
But: If this is not against all economical principles, the token needs to go down in value right after that. Because:
1) It has no advantage over the shares. Why would anybody who considers Heat as a good project buy into the token instead of the shares?
2) Who would buy into the token when it's safe to say that the team will have a huge majority of the total supply and needs to sell to be funded?

And the problem is: The value of the shares and the value of the token is connected. There is no chance that the value of the shares will stay up when the price of the token goes down.
1st Conclusion: No way that a rational actor will touch the token or the shares.
2st conclusion: Investors of the previous round will try to get rid of the token by selling them prior to the next funding round or by exchanging them for shares. And the team will get a lot of tokens that won't have much value after that.
3st conclusion: Since that is predictable for everybody who thinks about this, it goes back to 1st conclusion.
It's really interesting because all economical systems are about incentives and anticipation. And this one needs irrational actors to keep it running. It's like a magic trick that doesn't even work out for the wizards who designed it. That's why I called it a circle or a downward-spiral. The third conclusion leads back to the first one.

I think because the tokens have value for the platform itself, where the shares are for potential dividends from company profits.
The shares themselves will be sold for euros. The "options" which will allow 50% off share prices will be distributed to holders of heat. So, if someone comes late, they won't receive the allocation of options I think. This means that only the ones that hold HEAT when the options distribution is done, will get the options for discounted shares.
These options are supposed to be trade-able on the AE.

The coin itself has usage on the platform. The shares are different which are linked to the company itself, ideally which would produce profit for the company, and subsequently with dividends for shareholders.

The team will not have a huge majority of the total supply of the HEAT coin. If someone decides to sell say 1 Share_Option for HEAT, they will receive x amount of HEAT (the individual who got the option in the first place, Not the HEAT team). All shares from what I understand will be distributed once they are all sold. This means that once actual trading of the Shares for HEAT happens, it is between shareholders, not from the HEAT team. They will from what I understand, be getting Euros for the IPO of shares, separate from the HEAT coins. The HEAT coins are the backbone of the network and platform. The shares of the company are for a stake in the work of the company in the future.

Okay - Let's see what will happen the next days, weeks and months.
memberberry

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2017, 10:27:42 PM

5 days left for the HEAT scam. Great job by the C-CEX guys to get involved.
To all those of you who still believe everything alright: The official release was on Wednesday. If they had anything working prior to this day they would be online by now. But all we got is a new Website, now with painted pictures of those retards. Nothing else. No apology, no clarification. A shitload of people complaining about their so called "crypto 3.0". Yet they did not answer a single question of interest in here. The fucking screenshot we got looked shit (seriously do they even know html+css?!). Last commit to the wallet: 18 days ago.

If you don't want to see the proof, fine that's on you but it is great to see that the professionals help the people scammed by those dumbfucks.

HEAT IS A SCAM!

Also fuck you Svante and deKlerk

notsofast
Legendary

Activity: 1517
Merit: 1042

@notsofast

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2017, 10:29:16 PM

I can hardly believe the pissing and moaning I have to wade through when keeping up with this thread.

If you have any HEAT pre-tokens on CCex or Alcurex please let me know so I can set a bid for you to dump into.

twitter.com/notsofast
StewieG

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 10:50:25 PM

I can hardly believe the pissing and moaning I have to wade through when keeping up with this thread.

If you have any HEAT pre-tokens on CCex or Alcurex please let me know so I can set a bid for you to dump into.

FYI you can just set that bid and if people sell they will sell into you.
tempus
Legendary

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 11:01:43 PM

Okay so here is a little update nobody will like. A little bird just passed me this information. He had a little chat with one of the c-cex admins. They seem to have had it as well. Here is how it went:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HeatInvestor: hi are you an admin?

c-cex-yuriy: Hello. Yes.

HeatInvestor: ah great
Yes I have sent you a message but it is urgent
Have you had a look at the bitcointalk heat thread lately
?
There are serious allegations HEAT might be  a scam
The HEAT team is not responding
they have made unrealistic and outright false claims
especially concerning the latest release

c-cex-yuriy: We are working on this matter now. We will put buy wall if we found it fraud

HeatInvestor: There is no definite proof that it is a scam

c-cex-yuriy: About 5 days needed.
And it will be resolved.
HeatInvestor: My question, have you had any contact with anyone on the team?
if so when?

c-cex-yuriy: Yes, I gave them final warning today. They respond to me.

HeatInvestor: Could you tell me what they said? If it is confidential I understand that

c-cex-yuriy: They say they work on wallet. Anyway if they do not provide working solution in 5 days according to their promises - I will put buy wall so investors can return their fund.

(...)

I don't understand how that is possible. Who would pay for that buy-wall? Are the ICO-funds on C-Cex and not paid out to the team yet?
StewieG

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 11:14:09 PM

Okay so here is a little update nobody will like. A little bird just passed me this information. He had a little chat with one of the c-cex admins. They seem to have had it as well. Here is how it went:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

?

c-cex-yuriy: We are working on this matter now. We will put buy wall if we found it fraud

And it will be resolved.
if so when?

HeatInvestor: Could you tell me what they said? If it is confidential I understand that

c-cex-yuriy: They say they work on wallet. Anyway if they do not provide working solution in 5 days according to their promises - I will put buy wall so investors can return their fund.

(...)

I don't understand how that is possible. Who would pay for that buy-wall? Are the ICO-funds on C-Cex and not paid out to the team yet?

They hold the btc of the ico, they simply put a buy wall at the price of the ico, people sell into that, done, only question is how they calculate it with the different stages. I guess they only take the average. Other question is how people get their money back that have paid with eth and btc directly to these dumb fucks. I guess they will say they will keep the money and we are screwed...
tempus
Legendary

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 11:21:45 PM

?

And it will be resolved.
if so when?

(...)

They hold the btc of the ico, they simply put a buy wall at the price of the ico, people sell into that, done, only question is how they calculate it with the different stages. I guess they only take the average. Other question is how people get their money back that have paid with eth and btc directly to these dumb fucks. I guess they will say they will keep the money and we are screwed...

Ok, that also means that the Heat-Guys didn't get the ICO-money that was collected on C-Cex.
StewieG

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 11:24:07 PM

?
There are serious allegations HEAT might be  a scam

And it will be resolved.
if so when?

(...)

Ok, that also means that the Heat-Guys didn't get the ICO-money that was collected on C-Cex.

Of course not, there is no HEAT. Why would they get it when there is no HEAT? Otherwise they would need to refund the funds they collected out of their own pockets. No only people dumb enough to send their funds to the HEAT scumbags directly are screwed. (Yes that includes me)
tempus
Legendary

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 11:27:36 PM

?
There are serious allegations HEAT might be  a scam

And it will be resolved.
if so when?

(...)

Of course not, there is no HEAT. Why would they get it when there is no HEAT? Otherwise they would need to refund the funds they collected out of their own pockets. No only people dumb enough to send their funds to the HEAT scumbags directly are screwed. (Yes that includes me)

I don't defend them. I've never believed in this project. But I believed that they would have get the money.
FiFo

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 11:29:10 PM

Stewie just shut up. They will deliver as promised!
StewieG

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 11:30:50 PM

Then they would need a timemachine
memberberry

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2017, 12:17:19 AM

Then they would need a timemachine

+1

Obligatory DIsclaimer:

HEAT IS A SCAM!

mr.coinzy

Activity: 500
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 12:21:58 AM

This whole thing could have been really funny if it wasn't causing such financial damage to people who invested (including myself)...
Current situation is kinda worrying and not getting any better for now.
The only thing that will change it all is proven development and a solid product in the near future.
HEAT team, please show us that all these talks about scam are not based on facts (words and statements alone are not enough).
Please remember that because your identity is known, you will pay for this if this in fact turns out to be an act of fraud.
DaddyH

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 12:25:42 AM

This thread is hilarious, except it's not because people's money is depending on it.

◇◆  STRATIS  ◇  BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTIONS  ◆◇
◇◇◆ BLOCKCHAIN AS A SERVICE [BAAS] PRIVATE CHAINS ◆◇◇
| FULL NODE GITHUB | STRATIS WEBSITE | FORUM THREAD |
stux

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 01:42:24 AM

Still........,

When launched. And basic structure for what's promised is completed.

I'll think I will make profit on this one.
StewieG

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 01:56:37 AM

Still........,

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Grin Grin Grin Grin LMAO

Out of nowhere comes this guy!

Activity: 0

Yes man this will be the one! All the other ones before were crap but THIS! is THE ONE!!!! Yeah I can feel it too bro xD xD xD xD

StewieG

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 02:01:14 AM

Ah lovely! All hell breaks loose here and the HEAT team does not think it is necessary to step in or anything. Guess they spoke to their good ol buddy the advice dog:

IlluminatiGoldMember

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 02:19:04 AM

Still........,

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Grin Grin Grin Grin LMAO

Out of nowhere comes this guy!

Activity: 0

Yes man this will be the one! All the other ones before were crap but THIS! is THE ONE!!!! Yeah I can feel it too bro xD xD xD xD

https://cdn.meme.am/cache/instances/folder48/500x/74916048.jpg

Yes. But since the short time i have investigated the blockchain technology. Heat is the first coin with a solution/idea  for the scalability shortage which bitcoin have been struggling with since the beginning.
Pages: « 1 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 [134] 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 ... 323 »
  Print  

Jump to: