Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:25:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 [146] 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 ... 323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HEAT: 3.0 crypto*multisig fiat*a2a hft*1000tps*DSA*PoS+PoP*e2ee chat*  (Read 418478 times)
Jack Needles

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 06:43:09 PM

Main web node was on a fork thus the slow initial blocks. Forks and thus tx reversals early on in the network are usual when few forgers are on. (If there were more, other problems would ensue.) Deploying the 2nd dev acct now and releasing the server binaries for public asap.

Server binaries, very nice! How about the server code?

Please do not under any circumstances release the server code! We could lose competitive advantage! All those jealous people out there waiting to fork the HEAT!

I trust them to make the right choice for their business.  The pressure for open source in the crypto community is very high, and is not easily ignored.

My preference is open source.  But I understand that there may be other factors which preclude this option (short term, I hope).

Chill for now.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
memberberry

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2017, 06:43:22 PM

Main web node was on a fork thus the slow initial blocks. Forks and thus tx reversals early on in the network are usual when few forgers are on. (If there were more, other problems would ensue.) Deploying the 2nd dev acct now and releasing the server binaries for public asap.

I really look forward to make 1000 tps on that stable pile of garbage. Bravo guys. Great re-launch of the testnet.

memberberry

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2017, 06:47:26 PM

Please do not under any circumstances release the server code! We could lose competitive advantage! All those jealous people out there waiting to fork the HEAT!

I trust them to make the right choice for their business.  The pressure for open source in the crypto community is very high, and is not easily ignored.

My preference is open source.  But I understand that there may be other factors which preclude this option (short term, I hope).

Chill for now.

Don't tell me to chill you dirty sockpuppet of Dennis De Jerk and Savage Lehtinen. Fuck of all you dumbfucks trying to calm anyone down. Yeah you released something on the third (forced) release date but this is one giant pile of bullshit right there. And it is clear, that you will not even in twenty years of development will deliver on the promises you made. Unlimited Scalability? Fuck You!

I think it is time to re-launch this gem:

HEAT IS A SCAM!

not that anyone, joining this discussion only today misses the point of the HEAT!

StewieG

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 06:55:10 PM

How what? How does that work with asset somethin? I can't see any assets, what? Thought 10heat fee tranfers were asset transactions? huh? Can I dump my heat for btc now?
Crapsy

Activity: 465
Merit: 250

shoutofgaia

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2017, 06:55:24 PM

I trust them to make the right choice for their business.  The pressure for open source in the crypto community is very high, and is not easily ignored.

My preference is open source.  But I understand that there may be other factors which preclude this option (short term, I hope).

Chill for now.

Don't tell me to chill you dirty sockpuppet of Dennis De Jerk and Savage Lehtinen. Fuck of all you dumbfucks trying to calm anyone down. Yeah you released something on the third (forced) release date but this is one giant pile of bullshit right there. And it is clear, that you will not even in twenty years of development will deliver on the promises you made. Unlimited Scalability? Fuck You!

HEAT IS A SCAM!

not that anyone, joining this discussion only today misses the point of the HEAT!

Stewie, (or member) I promised to contribute when launch happened. Please pm me your HEAT-account and I will give you some and hope that you learn something from that. I do not know what has happened to you along the road, but it must have been tragic. You have although accomplished something, a way to disguise it all in this elementary form of dark energy you try to deliver... But it will never kill the kindness in people who care and respect others as they do themselves.

Be well.
memberberry

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2017, 06:59:42 PM

Chill for now.

HEAT IS A SCAM!

Stewie, (or member) I promised to contribute when launch happened. Please pm me your HEAT-account and I will give you some and hope that you learn something from that. I do not know what has happened to you along the road, but it must have been tragic. You have although accomplished something, a way to disguise it all in this elementary form of dark energy you try to deliver... But it will never kill the kindness in people who care and respect others as they do themselves.

Be well.

Fuck yeah, up for donations: 74720039258316201
Send HEAT!

StewieG

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 07:00:48 PM

Chill for now.

HEAT IS A SCAM!

Be well.

Send HEAT!
We'll see how that turns out. My bet, heat will go back in time again and erase the transaction...
Crapsy

shoutofgaia

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2017, 07:03:01 PM

Chill for now.

HEAT IS A SCAM!

Be well.

Send HEAT!
We'll see how that turns out. My bet, heat will go back in time again and erase the transaction...

You kind of gave yourself away just now by not protesting to missing out on the money... Thanks. I will send it anyways.
idolacchacked

Activity: 598

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 07:05:11 PM

c-cex buy wall is in place , get your money back!!!

https://twitter.com/CryptoCurrEncyX/status/824694526703009792
memberberry

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2017, 07:06:22 PM

Chill for now.

HEAT IS A SCAM!

Be well.

Send HEAT!

You kind of gave yourself away just now by not protesting to missing out on the money... Thanks. I will send it anyways.

Pissed I didn't show you my account with the maneyz? Much sadness. Such Disappointment.
Don't think I will fall for your bullshit tricks retard. Always five steps ahead!

DaddyH

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 07:06:52 PM

lol who put that there - it's going to get munched.

◇◆  STRATIS  ◇  BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTIONS  ◆◇
◇◇◆ BLOCKCHAIN AS A SERVICE [BAAS] PRIVATE CHAINS ◆◇◇
| FULL NODE GITHUB | STRATIS WEBSITE | FORUM THREAD |
idolacchacked

Activity: 598

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 07:08:18 PM

lol who put that there - it's going to get munched.

its the buy back wall from ccex ( https://twitter.com/CryptoCurrEncyX/status/824694526703009792)
StewieG

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 07:09:07 PM

Confirmed! GReat looks like we CCEX is out and won't offer heat any longer. Great they also have the HEAT coins.  i suppose these will be sent back to the heatheads and have to get redistributed to the investors again later... OR there will be another relaunch... This is so awesome!

Crapsy

shoutofgaia

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2017, 07:10:10 PM

Pissed I didn't show you my account with the maneyz? Much sadness. Such Disappointment.
Don't think I will fall for your bullshit tricks retard. Always five steps ahead!
[/quote]

No hate from my side Stewie, besides I already know how much you possess.
Crapsy

shoutofgaia

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2017, 07:15:31 PM

The launch has not failed. The wallet is downloadable in a few hours.
StewieG

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 07:16:11 PM

GROUNDBREAKING!
WE ARE REPORTING LIVE FROM THE HEAT LAUNCH! THIS IS CHAOS! TOTAL MAYHEM! THE BITCOINTALK IS BURNING AS PEOPLE DEMANDING THEIR MONEY!!!!! I HAVE NEVER SEEN SUCH FAILURE AND HAT IN MY ENTIRE LIFE! AFTER THE CCEX DROPOUT HEAT TEAM LOOKS LIKE THEY HAVE MISSED THE LAUNCH FINALLY! LET'S WAIT WITH WHAT EXCUSE THEY WILL COME UP THIS TIME!!!!  
scaryvirus

Activity: 570

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 07:16:30 PM

c-cex failed as I can see. glad most of mine are on open ledger.
memberberry

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2017, 07:18:09 PM

Ey have you seen the C-CEX Statement? Dumbfuck. They are done. Fuck their "wallet". Everyone on C-CEX will be out by then. And C-CEX professionals are too intelligent to work with Savage and DeJerk in the future.
Also were is the maney you wanted to send? Or is it the mainnet that can't scale to a single transaction per hour?

HEAT IS A SCAM!
HEAT IS A SCAM!
HEAT IS A SCAM!
HEAT IS A SCAM!
HEAT IS A SCAM!

memberberry

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2017, 07:20:42 PM

Ey have you seen the C-CEX Statement? Dumbfuck. They are done. Fuck their "wallet". Everyone on C-CEX will be out by then. And C-CEX professionals are too intelligent to work with Savage and DeJerk in the future.
Also were is the maney you wanted to send? Or is it the mainnet that can't scale to a single transaction per hour?

Hey Crybaby go play somewhere else. If you don't want to see the obvious, fine that's on you. For anyone else:

SAVAGE, DEJERK refund all the HEAT investors. Fucking Scammers!

HEAT IS A SCAM!

StewieG

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 07:21:08 PM

HAHA this picture is from betterparentinginstitute.com is this where your mom search for how parenting works? Looks like that didn't work out too well for you dickwad!
Pages: « 1 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 [146] 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 ... 323 »
  Print  

Jump to: