Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:07:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 [151] 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 ... 323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HEAT: 3.0 crypto*multisig fiat*a2a hft*1000tps*DSA*PoS+PoP*e2ee chat*  (Read 418478 times)
Crapsy

Activity: 465
Merit: 250

shoutofgaia

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2017, 11:38:16 PM

Will we receive the BONUS on c-cex ? Can anyone answer me ?

Don't think so because they are quitting HEAT.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
StewieG

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 11:57:52 PM

Will we receive the BONUS on c-cex ? Can anyone answer me ?

Don't think so because they are quitting HEAT.

What do you mean? C-Cex holds about 15% or something of all the heat? It is in the genesis block! What happens with this heat? Will Svante "HErcules" Letin and dennis de jerk just keep it? I don't thinks so, if they try to pull this off all hell break loose here!!!
Flomess

Activity: 705

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 11:58:34 PM

What is C-CEX on? This is ridiculous from them, won't ever use that exchange again.
Thinking about opening a scam accusation on them.
StewieG

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 12:05:12 AM

What is C-CEX on? This is ridiculous from them, won't ever use that exchange again.

For what? The coin was promised to be released in september?! Then there should be a second launch they screwed up as well! C-CEX could have kicked heat out on the first failed deadline, instead they gave them more time! Then CCEX set a deadline! HEAT knew the deadline! Still they try to release on the last minute! They could have just released it yesterday? One day of development makes no big difference when they had about half a year time! C-CEX was patient on them but what is enough is enough, they have customers too that were wondering what is going on! But were there significant updates on the sattus of heat? NO, only when c-cex made pressure heat prepared for a launch! Heat fucked up everything they could, kept no deadline, released without the promised features! And this svantje has the balls to call c-cex unbusinesslike? YOu gotta be fucking shitting me! I want a refund just like the c-cex guys!!!!!

Seriously, when you call an admin of an exchange to behave unbusinesslike after YOU kept no deadline, who in the world will add your coin to his exchange? Who wants to deal with such a snob that insults you after YOU fucked it up! A man would apologize and say sorry we couldn't make the deadline. He would apologize to the exchange AND he would apologize to his INVESTORS! This is the least he can do! But still he behaves like a little girl and takes no responsibility at all!!! This is not only unbusinesslike behaviour, this is just being an asshole!
Flomess

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 12:07:32 AM

For what? The coin was promised to be released in september?! Then there should be a second launch they screwed up as well! C-CEX could have kicked heat out on the first failed deadline, instead they gave them more time! Then CCEX set a deadline! HEAT knew the deadline! Still they try to release on the last minute! They could have just released it yesterday? One day of development makes no big difference when they had about half a year time! C-CEX was patient on them but what is enough is enough, they have customers too that were wondering what is going on! But were there significant updates on the sattus of heat? NO, only when c-cex made pressure heat prepared for a launch! Heat fucked up everything they could, kept no deadline, released without the promised features! And this svantje has the balls to call c-cex unbusinesslike? YOu gotta be fucking shitting me! I want a refund just like the c-cex guys!!!!!
Are you new in crypto / incredibly naive or just plain stupid?
idolacchacked

Activity: 598

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 12:08:01 AM

what was scammed?  after months of delay they are giving a choice to the buyers on Ccex to sell to the refund wall or keep the coins...

if you choose not to sell to the buy wall you get to keep the coins, ccex said they will keep the wall for 14 days, so where is the scam?
Flomess

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 12:09:28 AM

what was scammed?  after months of delay they are giving a choice to the buyers on Ccex to sell to the refund wall or keep the coins...

if you choose not to sell to the buy wall you get the keep the coins, ccex said they will keep the wall for 14 days, so where is the scam?

I got that as "we wont distribute the real HEAT coins in exchange for your HEAT tokens"
Am i wrong?
Eliphaz Fimk (OP)

Activity: 773

Heatledger.com

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2017, 12:10:38 AM

C-CEX hasn't been willing to multiply their client stakes despite our requests. They now have have access to slightly over 1 500 000 HEAT in live mainnet as compared to the 995 000 HEAT tokens on their exchange. We have no idea where the half a million extra is gonna go and who will have access to it - remaining holders, C-CEX as a bonus for well performed business agreement, or Heat Ledger Ltd.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ████      ████      ████████████          █████        ████████████████  
   ████      ████      ████████████          █████        ████████████████  
   ████      ████      ████                ████ ████            ████        
   ██████████████      ████████████        ████ ████            ████        
   ██████████████      ████████████      ████     ████          ████        
   ████      ████      ████              █████████████          ████        
   ████      ████      ████████████    █████████████████        ████        
   ████      ████      ████████████    ████         ████        ████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

██      ██████  ██████    ██████   ██████  ██████
              ██      ██      ██   ██  ██    ██  ██      ██   ██
              ██      ██████  ██   ██  ██  ▄▄▄   ██████  ██████
              ██      ██      ██   ██  ██  ▀▀██  ██      ██   ██
              ██████  ██████  ██████    ██████   ██████  ██   ██

idolacchacked

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 12:11:28 AM

if you choose not to sell to the buy wall you get the keep the coins, ccex said they will keep the wall for 14 days, so where is the scam?

I got that as "we wont distribute the real HEAT coins in exchange for your HEAT tokens"
Am i wrong?

i think you are mistaken, buy wall is giving people who bought the choice to keep or get refund, it has nothing to do with what the dev dose
Flomess

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 12:15:26 AM

Am i wrong?

i think you are mistaken, buy wall is giving people who bought the choice to keep or get refund, it has nothing to do with what the dev dose

But i don't want a refund, i want to get my heat coins in my wallet...
StewieG

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 12:18:05 AM

C-CEX hasn't been willing to multiply their client stakes despite our requests. They now have have access to slightly over 1 500 000 HEAT in live mainnet as compared to the 995 000 HEAT tokens on their exchange. We have no idea where the half a million extra is gonna go and who will have access to it - remaining holders, C-CEX as a bonus for well performed business agreement, or Heat Ledger Ltd.

Even though I invested in heat and not in ccex, I trust ccex more to handle the funds honestly. It has been a few hours and you seem to start crying what they will do with the funds. Where did you spend the 240k? I am asking this for months now and have no answer and you expect c-cex to respond to you immediately? In what world do you live man? Do the same ccex did! Do what you promised and open a buy order on the heat asset exchange where people can sell their heat for the ico price! You even said you would make buy walls from the investors funds! At least be  a man for once in a while and keep that promise.
Jack Needles

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 01:09:35 AM

CCEX is overworked.  Do you see the massive amount of shit they’ve got for trade.  It can’t be easy keeping all of it up-to-date and semi-working.

I suspect they wanted an easy-to-integrate vanilla NXT clone from HEAT.  When they didn’t get that, they looked for any reason they could to get out since they don’t have the staff to integrate anything new.  Customers and partners be damned!

Hell, I think they might actually lack the competent staff to apply a multiplier to customer database fields.  Shoestring operation, for sure.  I’m not going anywhere near that trash exchange ever again.
StewieG

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 01:22:24 AM

CCEX is overworked.  Do you see the massive amount of shit they’ve got for trade.  It can’t be easy keeping all of it up-to-date and semi-working.

I suspect they wanted an easy-to-integrate vanilla NXT clone from HEAT.  When they didn’t get that, they looked for any reason they could to get out since they don’t have the staff to integrate anything new.  Customers and partners be damned!

Hell, I think they might actually lack the competent staff to apply a multiplier to customer database fields.  Shoestring operation, for sure.  I’m not going anywhere near that trash exchange ever again.

I think it was a contract agreement to provide a basic nxt api with heat. I would love to hear the ccex version of all this as there are always at least two sides of the story. In my opinion what ccex did is a dickmove. But the heat team made a lot of dickmoves too...  So can you really honestly say that ccex is alone to blame for this?
idolacchacked

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 01:26:09 AM

again another idiot blaming ccex for giving a choice for the customers...

perhaps one of the dev's shill accounts?

you have a choice That's much more then what the dev with no communication skill gave the investors

reason you guys even got a launch at all : ccex gave them time limit and the dev got scared ..you get that?
Jack Needles

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 01:28:27 AM

I think it was a contract agreement to provide a basic nxt api with heat. I would love to hear the ccex version of all this as there are always at least two sides of the story. In my opinion what ccex did is a dickmove. But the heat team made a lot of dickmoves too...  So can you really honestly say that ccex is alone to blame for this?

No, C-CEX is not alone to blame.  There is enough of that to go around.  Certainly the HEAT project delays bear some, too.

But C-CEX didn't act in good faith.  First, they issue an ultimatum in form of deadline.  Then they remain unresponsive until the final moments leading up to that deadline.  When they finally do respond, the HEAT team whipped out compatible API changes in 15 minutes.  Yet that is not good enough.

I stand by my assessment above.  I don't think they have the staff to integrate anything new or apply custom operations to their inhouse database.

We will never know the full extent of the contracts or discussions.  From the outside looking in, C-CEX looks pretty bad here.  Too many customers totally screwed.

idolacchacked

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 01:30:24 AM

No, C-CEX is not alone to blame.  There is enough of that to go around.  Certainly the HEAT project delays bear some, too.

But C-CEX didn't act in good faith.  First, they issue an ultimatum in form of deadline.  Then they remain unresponsive until the final moments leading up to that deadline.  When they finally do respond, the HEAT team whipped out compatible API changes in 15 minutes.

We will never know the full extent of the contracts or discussions.  From the outside looking in, C-CEX looks pretty bad here.  Too many customers totally screwed.

why are the customers screwed? after buy wall is taken off dont you think Ccex will add the multiplier as needed?

again after 5month it was about giving a choice not to screw any one
Jack Needles

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 01:31:52 AM

why are the customers screwed? after buy wall is taken off dont you think Ccex will add the multiplier as needed?

Can you not catch the gist of their tweets?  They're out.  Buywall is their last involvement with HEAT.
StewieG

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 01:33:35 AM
Last edit: January 27, 2017, 01:47:25 AM by StewieG

But C-CEX didn't act in good faith.  First, they issue an ultimatum in form of deadline.  Then they remain unresponsive until the final moments leading up to that deadline.  When they finally do respond, the HEAT team whipped out compatible API changes in 15 minutes.

Yeah customers are pretty screwed, those customers who bought heat directly! C-CEX austomers are not screwed at all, they can sell for the ico price and don't have to worry a thing. They can also buy if they want! They have a choice, we that bought directly have no choice! And WE who bought directly receive no updates from the heat team what happens! WE are screwed, ccex customers are not! I wish I bought at ccex right now! In my opinion, if you look at it from an outside perspective, if you had nothing to do with heat, ccex looks pretty good here! If they offer to participate in an ico with them you know you will at the very least get your investment back!

IF I will ever participate in an ico again, which is very unlikely to happen after this disaster, I would consider to buy at ccex!

EDIT:
What ccex is doing is actually pretty clever! It is called keeping their options open! They can kick out heat completely and return  the funds. They can let the users choose if they want to buy or sell heat for the ico price and stil apply the multiplier later. They have options!! And none of these options seems bad! Heat team has only bad options! They screwed up to get heat on any significant exchange, I mean they absolutely screwed it up, bittrex was the first move. No exchange wants to deal with them. The community is pissed off and NO those are not my sockpuppets that are pissed of! Accept the truth, trust me it is time! If you still ignore everything that is fucked up with heat, then you will get nowhere! Admitting mistakes is the first step, if the heat team can not even admit what they did wrong, how are they supposed to correct these mistakes?! This ignoring of any mistakes they made has been going on FAR too long and it is too late. A simple statement can not fix this! Even if heat turns out to deliver good technology, the management of this project has destroyed every chance of any success. I wish it was otherwise, but no significant exchange, no hope for future exchange, pissed off community, incompetent management. Sorry, but this is dead. Return the funds to the investors man.
Jack Needles

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 01:38:35 AM

Yeah customers are pretty screwed, those customers who bought heat directly! C-CEX austomers are not screwed at all, they can sell for the ico price and don't have to worry a thing. They can also buy if they want! They have a choice, we that bought directly have no choice! And WE who bought directly receive no updates from the heat team what happens! WE are screwed, ccex customers are not! I wish I bought at ccex right now! In my opinion, if you look at it from an outside perspective, if you had nothing to do with heat, ccex looks pretty good here! If they offer to participate in an ico with them you know you will at the very least get your investment back!

Let's agree to disagree on these points.  You feel screwed because you want BTC and all you got is HEAT?

Dude?!?  I don't feel screwed at all.  I got HEAT for my investment, which is exactly what I wanted!!!
Zubnin

Activity: 72

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 01:39:46 AM

IF I will ever participate in an ico again, which is very unlikely to happen after this disaster, I would consider to buy at ccex!
Not entirely sure this is true. They gave no clear explanation of what will they do in 14 days. I have coins there and I want them out with 1.5 multiplier.  For now it sounds like dump into first days ICO price or loose it all.
Pages: « 1 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 [151] 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 ... 323 »
  Print  

Jump to: