Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:28:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 [318] 319 320 321 322 323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HEAT: 3.0 crypto*multisig fiat*a2a hft*1000tps*DSA*PoS+PoP*e2ee chat*  (Read 418478 times)
Geenstijl
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 07:38:50 AM

We, the investors, are screwed and the devs don't care. This will harm tg e community and the future of the coin. Sad, but I will just take my loss.
Eliphaz Fimk (OP)

Activity: 773
Merit: 500

Heatledger.com

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2017, 07:55:19 AM

I want to participate in this IGNIS buy. What should I expect to need to do as steps?
Send buy offer to https://heatwallet.com/#/trader/0/4691035241767273425 and make sure it's within top priced 100 000 IGNIS when the next batch on Wed 23rd 09.00 UTC is sold.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ████      ████      ████████████          █████        ████████████████  
   ████      ████      ████                ████ ████            ████        
   ██████████████      ████████████        ████ ████            ████        
   ██████████████      ████████████      ████     ████          ████        
   ████      ████      ████              █████████████          ████        
   ████      ████      ████████████    █████████████████        ████        
   ████      ████      ████████████    ████         ████        ████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

██      ██████  ██████    ██████   ██████  ██████
              ██      ██      ██   ██  ██    ██  ██      ██   ██
              ██      ██████  ██   ██  ██  ▄▄▄   ██████  ██████
              ██      ██      ██   ██  ██  ▀▀██  ██      ██   ██
              ██████  ██████  ██████    ██████   ██████  ██   ██

Kulla

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 02:19:52 PM

We, the investors, are screwed and the devs don't care. This will harm tg e community and the future of the coin. Sad, but I will just take my loss.

They use you!
After they stole my BTC, I talked with the person they had to give it. He has seen nothing of it.
And when at first I stopped using the GNT and KMD assets (because of my good will, not because they had any right in destroying them but they did so nonetheless) they offered to pay me 500 HEAT, which they did. I linked that 500 HEAT to a 300k HEAT Account. Do you people understand what that means? There is some fucking insider trading going on apart from the 1 million HEAT they reserved for themselves. These greedy fuckers use you wherever they can.
They stole BTC
They didnt compensate the person as they promised but kept them for themselves
They change asset names as they please in the name of "protection" which is a blatant lie as they dont give a shit about protection
The blockchain doesnt work after one year
They get caught lying over and over again
And most importantly, they have an enormous insider trading account

So is anyone in here still with the project?
Sheeple will get sheared
LiskEnterprise

Activity: 268
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 03:36:15 PM

Most people in crypto will see the above comments without some real complaint..

They now want the price lower. FUD,

They want to buy lower...
So do i..

http://heatledger.com LIVE ICO 3.0 GENERATION CRYPTO WITH COMPANY STOCK IPO OPTIONS
netnutter

Activity: 43

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 03:43:01 PM

They use you!
After they stole my BTC, I talked with the person they had to give it. He has seen nothing of it.
And when at first I stopped using the GNT and KMD assets (because of my good will, not because they had any right in destroying them but they did so nonetheless) they offered to pay me 500 HEAT, which they did. I linked that 500 HEAT to a 300k HEAT Account. Do you people understand what that means? There is some fucking insider trading going on apart from the 1 million HEAT they reserved for themselves. These greedy fuckers use you wherever they can.
They stole BTC
They change asset names as they please in the name of "protection" which is a blatant lie as they dont give a shit about protection

Sheeple will get sheared
So I am guessing you are the one that created fake GNT and KMD assets? Aren't you? And now complaining? Creating fake assests has no purpose other than scamming people. You are welcome to create any asset you like, EXCEPT FOR FAKE ONES!
I am sorry I don't mean to offend you but I think you should be happy that they gave you anything at all. And for future reference, restrain from creating fake assets on this platform!  
Kulla

Activity: 8

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 03:50:22 PM

They use you!
They stole BTC

Sheeple will get sheared
So I am guessing you are the one that created fake GNT and KMD assets? Aren't you? And now complaining? Creating fake assests has no purpose other than scamming people. You are welcome to create any asset you like, EXCEPT FOR FAKE ONES!
I am sorry I don't mean to offend you but I think you should be happy that they gave you anything at all. And for future reference, restrain from creating fake assets on this platform!  

Oh there have been other reasons Mr. smartypants. But even I can't do anything against the stupidity of some users
But after they willfully started to destroy assets I created, I was fed up. They are offering services on their platform, but when they get used and they don't like it, they will delete you. That's as abusive of their power as it gets.
Support them if you like. You're supporting cheating, lying assholes that rip you off wherever they can
Didn't you read what I wrote? They stole 0.5 BTC from me, saying they were for compensation, but the person that originally owned those BTC never saw them.

Nobody wants a lower price to buy, the only reason for writing here is to prevent people from falling for this scam project
statdude
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 04:09:33 PM

I want to participate in this IGNIS buy. What should I expect to need to do as steps?
Send buy offer to https://heatwallet.com/#/trader/0/4691035241767273425 and make sure it's within top priced 100 000 IGNIS when the next batch on Wed 23rd 09.00 UTC is sold.

Oh so its more of an auction than a guaranteed price. HMM... might be better off participating in the actual sale with NXT.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█ ███████████████████████ █
█ █████     █ ▀██████████ █
█ █████     █   ▀████████ █
█ █████  ██ █     ▀██████ █

█ █████  ▀▀ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█ █████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █████ █
█ █████             █████ █
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
  Website
    Twitter
      Gitlab
      Reddit
    Telegram
Whitepaper
  ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█ ███▄    ███████▀   ▄███ █
█ ████▌    █████▀    ████ █
█ ████▌     ███▀     ████ █
█ ████▌▐█    █▀ █    ████ █
█ ████▌▐██     ██    ████ █
█ ████▌▐███   ███    ████ █
█ ███▀  ▀███ ███▀    ▀███ █
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
c4s7or

Activity: 535

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 05:59:39 PM

Heat will be big the only question is how long we have to wait Smiley
Crapsy

Activity: 465

shoutofgaia

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2017, 07:12:38 PM

Oh so its more of an auction than a guaranteed price. HMM... might be better off participating in the actual sale with NXT.

The actual one is more like a lottery Smiley Tried on all rounds at first stage and didn't get one IGNIS Smiley But I hope you get lucky in that one. Here at least you can place your bid by evaluating how much you want to pay. So id you don't get any, you should be at peace cuz the price was too high for you.
PGPpfKkx

Activity: 586
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 11:10:30 AM

I wonder why HEAT is so undervalued. market cap of 7M while other decentralized exchanges have at least x15 market caps it's all the craze now.
tetra

Activity: 471

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 04:01:01 PM
Last edit: August 21, 2017, 04:13:49 PM by tetra

they have an enormous insider trading account

Proof?

I wonder why HEAT is so undervalued. market cap of 7M while other decentralized exchanges have at least x15 market caps it's all the craze now.

I suggest you start reading this thread from the beginning for a bit, the first 20 or 30 pages should do it.

There have been tons of issues...broken agreements, deadlines not kept, deception (at least from my perspective), failure to deliver a working product (there are still problems with the forging mechanism...something really basic), bad decisions, weird decisions, failure of buiding a community, not caring about the community but about an institutional bank...there are more things. One could ignore it if it were just a few things and they were corrected but there are just so many different things that I personally didn't think of them as a competent and genuine team anymore.
Since this is already their second project after their first one (FIMK) has failed I doubt that many people might still believe in this becoming a success. Thus, the marketcap might just be where it belongs (I think even lower, but that might just be me as I do not consider this a decentralized cryptocurrency project anymore but an institutional private business venture of the team who only created the currency to be able to gather money from an ICO)

PGPpfKkx

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 04:14:53 PM

they have an enormous insider trading account

Proof?

I suggest you start reading this thread from the beginning for a bit, the first 20 or 30 pages should do it.

There have been tons of issues...broken agreements, deadlines not kept, deception (at least from my perspective), failure to deliver a working product (there are still problems with the forging mechanism...something really basic), bad decisions, weird decisions, failure of buiding a community, not caring about the community but about an institutional bank...there are more things. One could ignore it if it were just a few things and they were corrected but there are just so many different things that I personally didn't think of them as a competent and genuine team anymore.
Since this is already their second project after their first one (FIMK) has failed I doubt that many people might still believe in this becoming a success. Thus, the marketcap might just be where it belongs (I think even lower, but that might just be me as I do not consider this a decentralized cryptocurrency project anymore but an institutional private business venture of the team)

I read those pages but fast forward to the current situation. Lots of people bashing the team leads to obviously no community possible.
Software works, I used it to first buy/sell XEL and it worked well. I have also a forging node that has some glitches. At this market cap range there are many projects that are totally failed.

This one, if the team can handle it and people stop bashing 24/7 has a great chance in my opinion. I mean, most of the 342 pages are filled from a maniac that seeks revenge.
tetra

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 04:26:18 PM

Well, it's not without any reason that people are "bashing" the team.

What you suggest is to stop criticizing things that are bad for the purpose of making people believe that the bad things are non-existent. That is not a behavior that should be encouraged at all, anywhere. (reminds me of North Korea dude)

As for Stewie...yeah well, his style is childish and visually exaggerated and on rare occasions he might also have said something bad about HEAT that was not completely true, but overall, his points are valid...and as I've said before, it's easy to tag him as a purely evil troll, but he doesnt troll in the way I define it. He doesn't lie or make statements without content. Smiley

Sam123

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 04:52:27 PM

Hopefully soon the Heat coin will hit bigger exchange like Bittrex or Poloniex. Dev are you working on listing heat on bigger exchange?
Eliphaz Fimk (OP)

Heatledger.com

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2017, 07:10:58 PM

Two main reasons are closed source server software and, indeed, persistent and skillful covert trolling.

not caring about the community but about an institutional bank
Bollocks. HEAT has nothing to do with institutional banks currently, save for occasional negotiations with banks possibly adopting the HEAT tech for some future blockchain based service subsystems. Bank partnership are a major driver for crypto token value and logically so. We did one ~1 month reference pilot project for the Dutch bank ABN AMRO, which earned the company a perfect reference name for years to come, as well as readily working p2p forex trading platform implementation to be used elsewhere when required.

The constant strong negativity and presentation of false claims as some kind of truth - such as on this page again - has contributed significant disturbance and delays into market recognition. However it will be overcome.

One can wonder where this seen level of trolling arises from, as we've obviously been past the point of occasional fun of light harassment. Some of these actors observed, putting a hundred hours into slandering HEAT and crafting well planned lines of thought to pose themselves as make believe heroes for preventing future participants from entering, must be either seriously mentally ill or gaining compensation in a way or another. I suspect it's the latter - there's a limit where obsessive mania can extend to. Instead playing down the liberation of potent decentralized transaction platforms as long as possible, especially future scalable such as HEAT, may effectively be in the best interests of some currently existing exchanges and other centralized operators.

are you working on listing heat on bigger exchange?
HEAT is it's own asset exchange, so listing on 3rd party exchanges has never been a priority - even difficult with current closed source. We'll be anyhow slowly adding further exchanges to the current list. Depending on the market situation when other parts of HEAT become ready to use, such as the EUR tokens currently being worked on, we'll be reconsidering the situation and options of open sourcing.

tetra

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 01:01:38 AM
Last edit: August 22, 2017, 02:35:52 AM by tetra

persistent and skillful covert trolling
not caring about the community but about an institutional bank
Bollocks. HEAT has nothing to do with institutional banks currently, save for occasional negotiations with banks possibly adopting the HEAT tech for some future blockchain based service subsystems.

The constant strong negativity and presentation of false claims as some kind of truth - such as on this page again - has contributed significant disturbance and delays into market recognition.

One can wonder where this seen level of trolling arises from, as we've obviously been past the point of occasional fun of light harassment. Some of these actors observed, putting a hundred hours into slandering HEAT and crafting well planned lines of thought to pose themselves as make believe heroes for preventing future participants from entering, must be either seriously mentally ill or gaining compensation in a way or another. I suspect it's the latter

About the institutional banks...that was my impression. If time proves me wrong I will apologize, but I got the feeling it was that way, after concentrating on this ABN Amro thing (an institutional dutch bank) whilst ignoring the public chain and any form of community building or marketing. I do not take it back - time will tell.

But now to the fun part...the community is responsible for delay in market recognition by false criticism...Is that right  Grin Are you living in a parallel universe? Although, put aside all probability, I can't believe in a universe where your distorted views make sense.
Now it's the people in this forum who are responsible for a failure to get people interested because they are so negative?  Grin No, it's much easier. You fuck up, you will get called out and you did fuck up in many things. Where are the oh so many business partnerships you claimed you had but couldn't disclose yet because it wouldn't have any effect on the market. Guess there was and will never be a time for that eh? You're giving the impression here that everything is going perfect and everything went smooth so far...which is simply not true...but that's aparently part of your deceptive nature.

As for trolling...I remember the first person you called a troll. It was tempus, a user who was the only one seeing through your charade from the beginning by asking a lot of questions about the technology and the underlying economics. He called your deceptions out first. When you couldn't answer or you knew that you were hiding something, you started to ignore and discredit him as a troll. And as said before, Stewie is a bit rad indeed, but that's your luck, because that way, noone takes him seriously, but he just speaks his mind openly. Well planned lines...lol. And I can just assume, you are trying to discredit any upcoming criticism by calling them mentally ill or paid.
Which brings me to the next point...calling criticism mentally ill...what the fuck? Or paid? Thats the most insulting and paranoid shit I have heard for a while from someone who can not be a troll. As said before, you fuck up, you get called out, even without anyone getting paid or being mentally ill (seriously wtf? you just insulted everyone who has not been happy with the way you do things...which is like half the community when you only take those who have spoken up)
God I wish I had given tempus more credit i the beginning. I regret supporting this project with my money. Especially you Svante. Dennis is a coder and does it as good as he can. But you are unable to take responsibility and more importantly unable to learn from your mistakes. One simple example is your speculation with the ICO funds. Despite saying youre going to liquidate them to prevent loss as in your previous project you speculated for a price rise in crypto. Sure, it worked out this time, but you totally repeated the same possible mistake again, even after saying that you are not going to do it.
But hey it's okay. It's our fault, we suck, we are letting HEAT fail...alright...

Im even angry at myself now for being so angry with you but you really pushed some buttons there

Eliphaz Fimk (OP)

Heatledger.com

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2017, 06:17:50 AM

Where are the oh so many business partnerships you claimed you had but couldn't disclose yet because it wouldn't have any effect on the market.
Progressing behind the scenes - pending because of delays in development of major core parts, which can only be performed by the lead developer who created the system in the first place. Although it's the standard in software development, it's very frustrating for both the insiders and the followers and commonly gives a false impression of non-progress. It's however my job to let the partner code as long as it takes and personally take all the public blame and heat. Of course for parts I factually have no control over, but that's a side issue.

You fuck up, you will get called

you did fuck up in many things.

Guess there was and will never be a time for that eh?

part of your deceptive nature.

seeing through your charade

you were hiding something

I can just assume, you are trying to discredit any upcoming criticism

the most insulting and paranoid shit I have heard

I regret supporting this project with my money

you just insulted everyone who has not been happy

you are unable to take responsibility

unable to learn from your mistakes

you totally repeated the same possible mistake again

But hey it's okay. It's our fault, we suck,

Nice drama invoked there. Obviously no lines of thought imposed, no ulterior motive. Cheesy

Especially you Svante. Dennis is a coder and does it as good as he can.
Very curious you're repeating our favorite troll's stance of Dennis being an innocent hardworker and me being a parasite con leeching off his mastery and fucking everything up. Rather intricate how this setup has arisen since the beginning of "complaints".

Sentient people of course know there would exist no major crypto undertaking like HEAT without a team, organizational efforts of considerable magnitude that need to be maintained constantly, and highly efficient coordination. Genius system developers commonly do have their quirks that, if serious, lead to high loads and undue responsibility for the co-operators especially at the times we call "invisible progress". But if the coder is potent enough, it's still worth for the partners to stick on and carry through with the responsibility and weight of the bulk of the project!

jukKas

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 11:20:41 AM

Hi!
I haven't followed HEAT for while, and I'm willing to know how is the project going? I've read few pages back, but few quetions came up in my mind.
Is the wallet/exchange/node -software stable yet, or is there still lot of work to do with them?
How about the status of DSA?
What is XEL?
IGNIS?

By the way, I participated in the ICO and and followed this project from it's start(except lately) and never have feeling deceited. Of course there have been lot of challenges that has leaded to some foul estimates, but I still have a feeling that this project could be big success.

New wallet UI is wonderful!

Bitcoin
Eliphaz Fimk (OP)

Heatledger.com

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2017, 11:33:24 AM

What is XEL?
Elastic token https://www.elastic.pw/ operated on the HEAT exchange by 3rd party

IGNIS?
NXT rebirth IGNIS token https://www.jelurida.com/ico pre-sold by Heat Ledger Ltd from its coming 2 Million IGNIS stake

How about the status of DSA?
Operational in testnet
https://github.com/Heat-Ledger-Ltd/heat-dev-kit
Mainnet deployment is pending for more favorable market circumstances and service examples.

New wallet UI is wonderful!
Thanks for your kind words.

PGPpfKkx

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 11:55:26 AM

@Eliphaz

I am kind of new here but I liked the idea and bought a substantial (for me) amount. Can you ELI5 the development efforts and why only one dev is working on the codebase?
Pages: « 1 ... 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 [318] 319 320 321 322 323 »
  Print  

Jump to: