Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 11:09:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ELE] Elementrem - Smartcontract BlockChain | More Fast, More convenient  (Read 136200 times)
elementrem (OP)

Activity: 214
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 11:12:38 AM

Elementrem Wallet has been updated.

Download Elementrem Neo Wallet 0.9.3

● The dramatic increase in smartcontracs.
   You can discover a lot of other useful information in smartcontracts-eg
● Fix and update npm dependencies
● Update Elementrem Solc 0.4.18
● New way to reach logs from application
● Increased security by leveraging the use of a fully isolated JS context between Mist and the Dapps.

We apologize for late updates.

Elementrem Wallet 0.9.3 has been a dramatic enhancement for the SmartContracs.
The Elementrem platform allows you to run SmartContracs such as ERC20(Elementrem token standard), crowdfund, voting, autonomous organization and etc.

It is also very easy to make compatible with Ethereum smartcontract code.
Please change as follows(Please note that all code are case sensitive):
eth -> ele
ether -> element
wei -> mey

Elementrem SmartContracs-example will be constantly updated. Stay tuned!

The next update is the New blockchain explorer.
And Exciting things are coming down the pike.

Elementrem administrator

http://www.elementrem.org/
elementrem (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 02:16:12 PM

I am pleased to announce that elementrem has become a member of The Hyperledger.

We will work together with Hyperledger to help companies utilize blockchain effectively as a familiar interface regardless of their type of information.  Wink

There are so many other great things waiting for you.
You will see the amazing future of Elementrem.

Elementrem administrator

krinjah

Activity: 784
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:48:47 PM

I am pleased to announce that elementrem has become a member of The Hyperledger.

We will work together with Hyperledger to help companies utilize blockchain effectively as a familiar interface regardless of their type of information.  Wink

Elementrem is one of 27 new Hyperledger members together with Turkcell (6 bln $ of turnover), Aetna (63 bln $ of revenue), Thales (14 bln $ of revenue). For real?
I'm a bit shocked....
I'm so excited, this is just unbelievable to see the Elementrem logo here http://hyperledger.org/members amongst giants like SAP, Intel, Fujitsu, IBM...
Just incredible.
Erian313

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:00:53 PM

Incredible! It's a good news!  Shocked Shocked Shocked
xtrashx

Activity: 82

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 03:22:24 PM

Cant download new wallet...
krinjah

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:25:43 PM

Cant download new wallet...
Sorry for you to hear you can't get to download a wallet...
Try once more. Just in case...
https://github.com/elementrem/mist/releases/download/0.9.3/windows-x64-ElementremWallet--Neo-1-0.9.3.zip
Bitscriptor

Activity: 36

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:22:18 PM

I like the new wallet. Keep up the good work.  Smiley
Bitscriptor

Activity: 36

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:57:57 PM

We will work together with Hyperledger to help companies utilize blockchain effectively as a familiar interface regardless of their type of information.  Wink

Elementrem is one of 27 new Hyperledger members together with Turkcell (6 bln $ of turnover), Aetna (63 bln $ of revenue), Thales (14 bln $ of revenue). For real?
I'm a bit shocked....
I'm so excited, this is just unbelievable to see the Elementrem logo here http://hyperledger.org/members amongst giants like SAP, Intel, Fujitsu, IBM...
Just incredible.

Go Elementrem. Just amazing. People should realize this kind of news soon.
luksbit

Activity: 1204
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:07:46 PM

Analyzing the chart in coinmarketcap, there was a big drop in price these last days, but gave a reaction that the price would rise again, is there any news that is influencing this increase in value?
33Bit

Activity: 273
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:22:33 PM

I am sorry that the update is delayed. I'm sorry I did not answer your questions. Because we are busy doing something very interesting. It will give you Super Good News Smiley Grin before December is over this year. We will gradually show you the Elementrem growing as a business block chain.

https://twitter.com/elementrem/status/939208600638996480

OMG!!!  Very big companies and elementrem tougher....

185 organizations including leaders in finance, banking, IoT, supply chain, manufacturing and technology. The latest general members are: Aetna, Blockchain Training Alliance, 8base, Centra Tech, Dealer Market Exchange (DMX), Easy Visible Supply Chain Management, Elementrem, Eli Lilly & Company, Embleema, Filament, KrypC Corp, MetaX, PetroBloq, Pravici, PwC, Smartchains, Tencent Cloud, Thales, Turkcell, VitalHub Corp., and Ziggurat Technology.

10$ / ELE coming...!!
investorwork

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:32:18 PM

its ok to be a sleeping giant, but this is almost 2 much
onedimeatatime

Activity: 155
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:14:05 PM

I'm a bit shocked....
Just incredible.

Go Elementrem. Just amazing. People should realize this kind of news soon.

wow these are great news. Go elementrem Smiley.

cheers
ekiller
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1112

LLP Programming & Electronics

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:38:59 AM

Why Latest Mist wallet use very high CPU ?
About %95 cpu usage  at windows

windows-x64-ElementremWallet--Neo-1-0.9.3
krinjah

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 07:08:07 AM

It consumes 100% of CPU resources while downloading the blockchain. Once this is done basically CPU usage returns back to normal.
ekiller
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1112

LLP Programming & Electronics

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 07:25:48 AM

It consumes 100% of CPU resources while downloading the blockchain. Once this is done basically CPU usage returns back to normal.

You right.  Thank you
saekotye07

Activity: 305

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 07:34:02 AM

this project is look awesome the concept is also nice but i want to read more about information in this platform.. everyone wants to know what system it is.. looking forward to your success goodluck..

◆Telegram  ♞♞♚♚    EOSBET- Be the house, get dividends   ♚♚♞♞  ◆Whitepaper
◆Twitter    ♚♞   Instant dividend payouts based on house profit   ♞♚    ◆Reddit         
alximika

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:14:40 PM

Excuse me, I use a google translator ... I do not speak English.

Hello, my name is Lyubomir Stankov and I have long been following this project! I am a member of Mensa. It's me, Here I am talking about the future, the future of the financial system and the future of the political system ... Bitcoin and Blockchain
http://www.bloombergtv.bg/video/lyubomir-stankov-za-bitkoyn-i-evolyutsiyata-na-valutite

I was waiting for the big news "Hyperledger member"... to make sure. This is a huge news !!! Now I can write.

I have three (3) big projects that I want to run under Elementrem!
1. A very profitable real estate project - I will kill a whole profession!
2. A new-generation political system!
3. A new-generation of social systems!

I am not a programmer and I need help?

I want to know if tokens created under Elementrem can perform functions in hyperlegger?

----------------------------
I apologize for the translation. If something goes wrong I will explain in another way!

Congratulations on the good news .. this is a huge news for those who understand!
elementrem (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 02:52:14 AM

Hello, my name is Lyubomir Stankov and I have long been following this project! I am a member of Mensa. It's me, Here I am talking about the future, the future of the financial system and the future of the political system ... Bitcoin and Blockchain
http://www.bloombergtv.bg/video/lyubomir-stankov-za-bitkoyn-i-evolyutsiyata-na-valutite

I was waiting for the big news "Hyperledger member"... to make sure. This is a huge news !!! Now I can write.

I want to know if tokens created under Elementrem can perform functions in hyperlegger?

I apologize for the translation. If something goes wrong I will explain in another way!

Congratulations on the good news .. this is a huge news for those who understand!

I will speak in english as simple as possible for you. And I will explain briefly.

You can use Hyperledger Framworks more easily with Elementrem SmartContracts(which also includes token).

In the Hyperledger NEWS, I said;
At Elementrem, we are well aware of how important it is to migrate existing information into blockchain in a flexible way in order for companies to be able to process their new information for evolving business needs. We will work together with Hyperledger to help companies utilize blockchain effectively as a familiar interface regardless of their type of information.

I will shorten it to just one sentence (but.. there's the tribe.);
Elementrem will help make Hyperledger Framworks more convenient and great and easier to use.

So the answer to your question is "I want to know if tokens created under Elementrem can perform functions in hyperlegger?"
Yes Wink

More information about Hyperledger&Elementrem will be released later. It will be Super very very very interesting.

Elementrem administrator

onedimeatatime

Activity: 155

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:39:04 AM

I will speak in english as simple as possible for you. And I will explain briefly.

You can use Hyperledger Framworks more easily with Elementrem SmartContracts(which also includes token).

In the Hyperledger NEWS, I said;
At Elementrem, we are well aware of how important it is to migrate existing information into blockchain in a flexible way in order for companies to be able to process their new information for evolving business needs. We will work together with Hyperledger to help companies utilize blockchain effectively as a familiar interface regardless of their type of information.

I will shorten it to just one sentence (but.. there's the tribe.);
Elementrem will help make Hyperledger Framworks more convenient and great and easier to use.

So the answer to your question is "I want to know if tokens created under Elementrem can perform functions in hyperlegger?"
Yes Wink

More information about Hyperledger&Elementrem will be released later. It will be Super very very very interesting.

looking forward to even more good news Smiley

cheers
alximika

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 06:20:20 PM

Yes Wink

Thanks.
Here's a good answer!
I think the ELE will be the most profitable coin for 2018!
But much more interesting will be the projects that will be launched on ELE.
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: