Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 10:50:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ELE] Elementrem - Smartcontract BlockChain | More Fast, More convenient  (Read 136200 times)
onedimeatatime

Activity: 155
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:47:24 PM

whats the situation with yobit currently? i have some on yobit but doesn't look good with wallet in maintenance status. although i always find its the case with yobit that when a coin gets some volume and attention then they take notice. but did i hear something about a fork? where does that leave yobit coins?

thanks

I am hoping so too Smiley. i bought some on yobit with the hope that once this coins gets noticed they will finally update the wallet. i've seen yobit do this before too Smiley.

cheers

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
roadjack1

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:06:23 PM

Hey dev @elementrem,

we need to put elementrem on this! Binance's 6th coin of the month. I know you like to stay under the radar while you do your stuff, but i can contact them on your behalf though. Seriously, it will be free marketing. What do we have to lose, even if we lose? Millions we see. All in favor say Aye, and DM me pls.

I have the form already, so let's do this.

https://support.binance.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000598531

This coin rocks! And is gonna go boom when we hit the vote.

psst...join us on elementrem community on telegram here:
https://t.me/joinchat/FzUNhxJgOZh4fJ39Cw1PaQ

While I agree ELE needs visibility and more exchanges, I don't think the community is big enough to stand a chance to win right now. Could be good visibility but I think it should be for the devs to decide.
My2Cents
2fresh

Activity: 782
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:47:58 PM

Hey dev @elementrem,

we need to put elementrem on this! Binance's 6th coin of the month. I know you like to stay under the radar while you do your stuff, but i can contact them on your behalf though. Seriously, it will be free marketing. What do we have to lose, even if we lose? Millions we see. All in favor say Aye, and DM me pls.

I have the form already, so let's do this.

https://support.binance.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000598531

This coin rocks! And is gonna go boom when we hit the vote.

psst...join us on elementrem community on telegram here:
https://t.me/joinchat/FzUNhxJgOZh4fJ39Cw1PaQ

While I agree ELE needs visibility and more exchanges, I don't think the community is big enough to stand a chance to win right now. Could be good visibility but I think it should be for the devs to decide.
My2Cents

Nah you're right, and even if you have a huge community, bots still play a role in winning votes unfortunately.
Nuvie

Activity: 204
Merit: 10

Pls ignore Warning. Cyberbullying in progress.Sad.

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:37:51 AM

Telegram https://t.me/joinchat/FzUNhxJgOZh4fJ39Cw1PaQ

"It is not that fear that grips him...only a heightened sense of things."
paramind22

Activity: 2632
Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 01:32:47 PM

So, this allows smart contracts to be sent without having to pay Gas?

krinjah

Activity: 784
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:42:00 PM

So, this allows smart contracts to be sent without having to pay Gas?
Most likely yes. The Elementrem platform allows to create any smart-contract with any possible options, if I got the idea correctly.
Wanderheld

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:39:56 AM

How many people develop this project? Still alone?
2fresh

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:07:03 PM

I would appreciate some more updates, info and news from the dev.
You should keep the community involved a bit more.
coinfello
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

FLAT OUT!!!

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:00:45 PM

few more updates and yobit wallet issue sorted would be good Smiley
can dev elaborate more on the yobit situation, as im sure im not the only one holding there?
mon4lis4

Activity: 25

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:43:01 PM

few more updates and yobit wallet issue sorted would be good Smiley
can dev elaborate more on the yobit situation, as im sure im not the only one holding there?
Pretty sure Yobit will fix it themselves once Elementrem gains some traction and volume. I've had coins locked there for months, but eventually they randomly fixed it.
Firepool

Activity: 37

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:06:38 PM

````````````````````¶
```````````````````¶¶¶
``````````````````¶¶¶¶
`````````````````¶¶¶¶¶¶````````````````¶
`````````````````¶¶¶¶¶¶¶`````````````¶¶
`````````````````¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶``````````¶¶¶¶
`````````¶¶``````¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶````````¶¶¶¶¶
`````````¶¶¶``````¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶``````¶¶¶¶¶¶
`````````¶¶¶¶`````¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶````¶¶¶¶¶¶
`````````¶¶¶¶¶`````¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
`````````¶¶¶¶¶````¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
````````¶¶¶¶¶¶````¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
```````¶¶¶¶¶¶¶```¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶``¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
`````¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶```¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
````¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶```¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
````¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶````¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
```¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶`¶¶¶¶¶¶````¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
```¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶``¶¶¶``````¶¶¶`¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
```¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶```¶````````¶¶``¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
```¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶`````````````¶¶``¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
```¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶``````````````¶````¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
````¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶`````````````````````¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
``````¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶`````````````````````¶¶¶¶¶¶
````````¶¶¶¶¶¶`````FIREPOOL.RU`````¶¶¶¶
```````````¶¶¶¶```````````````````¶¶
```````````````¶¶¶``````````````¶

Welcome to multipul Firepool.ru - http://www.firepool.ru

ELEMENTREM pool - http://ele.firepool.ru

1. Commission 0.25%
2. Yield calculator
3. Wallet generator
4. Information about the exchange
5. Current exchange rates
krinjah

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:27:22 PM

````````````````````¶
```````````````````¶¶¶
``````````````````¶¶¶¶
`````````````````¶¶¶¶¶¶````````````````¶
`````````````````¶¶¶¶¶¶¶`````````````¶¶
`````````````````¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶``````````¶¶¶¶
`````````¶¶``````¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶````````¶¶¶¶¶
`````````¶¶¶``````¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶``````¶¶¶¶¶¶
`````````¶¶¶¶`````¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶````¶¶¶¶¶¶
`````````¶¶¶¶¶`````¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
`````````¶¶¶¶¶````¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
````````¶¶¶¶¶¶````¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
```````¶¶¶¶¶¶¶```¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶``¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
`````¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶```¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
````¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶```¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
````¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶````¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
```¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶`¶¶¶¶¶¶````¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
```¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶``¶¶¶``````¶¶¶`¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
```¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶```¶````````¶¶``¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
```¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶`````````````¶¶``¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
```¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶``````````````¶````¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
````¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶`````````````````````¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
``````¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶`````````````````````¶¶¶¶¶¶
````````¶¶¶¶¶¶`````FIREPOOL.RU`````¶¶¶¶
```````````¶¶¶¶```````````````````¶¶
```````````````¶¶¶``````````````¶

Welcome to multipul Firepool.ru - http://www.firepool.ru

ELEMENTREM pool - http://ele.firepool.ru

1. Commission 0.25%
2. Yield calculator
3. Wallet generator
4. Information about the exchange
5. Current exchange rates

Your pool is looking really good, especially the yield calc, this is the feature a lot of pools are lacking right now. As soon as it gets miners connected I'll join it too. My hashrate is not that big, unfortunately to be the only miner of the pool  Smiley
elementrem (OP)

Activity: 214
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 11:16:56 AM
Merited by Hyperjacked (5), cryptomaxsun (1), krinjah (1), arch365 (1)

Blockchain technology and our lives are inextricably linked and those should be considered together.

You may not be able to feel the blockchain has begun to get involved in your life, but blockchain technology can compensate for the disadvantages of existing centralized systems or replace the entire system. (Moreover, even without explaining the superior capabilities of blockchain technology, the breakthrough in cost savings is coming to an irrefutable industrial revolution.) And progressive companies comprehend that considerable financial savings can be realized by employing a corporate strategy to Introduction of Blockchain technology. These things are self-evident even if I do not explain them.

You would probably want Elementrem to quickly develop into the mainstream of the Blockchain world as soon as possible. Some Blockchains and Tokens have developed into the mainstream in a short period.
Let me get something straight here.
Have you ever imagined a world where electricity is free? It looks wonderful, but as you know it is impossible. The raw materials are limited, and considerable resources such as time, labor and equipment are consumed to collect the raw materials. Even though the raw materials are unlimited, more resources are depleted for power plant construction and power transmission. Anyway, if the electricity is available free of charge, the power plant will explode with overload or be in trouble.

Here we can find some similarities with Blockchain World.
The raw materials can be compared to the computer/network, and the power plant can be compared to the blockchain system. What is the electricity usage charges? Yes, it is Cryptocurrencies. (This is a way to tell you more readily than making a proper comparison). We pursue the right balance of raw materials, power plants and electricity usage charges, but striking the right balance is super tricky.
So we have set the principle that we will only work on improving the functionality of Elementrem; the most important thing is the reliability and durability of a platform.

Numerous blockchains are broken due to unstable functionality and unreasonable radical updates. This phenomenon is no different from a power plant being shut down. We are building a power plant that is very robust and can last forever even if it is slow to make. We have been doing stable updates for a year and seven months without stopping, and our ultimate goal is to make the Elementrem Power plant eternal.

Let’s not forget the currency value of Element(ELE). This is very important concerning operating a blockchain network. This point has many discussions and issues that have considerable validity, and I agree with most of them. Anyway, in previously explanation, I compared the currency value of Blockchain to the electricity usage charges.
The blockchain, designed by Satoshi Nakamoto, can ultimately be used to centralize and process raw materials (Computer resources) that are spread over a wide area and provide a significant technology (Comparable with electric power) that can be used in the new world. The reason for this comparison with electricity is that it has an extensive range of applications to cause an industrial revolution, and it is a system that needs to be paid as much as it is used.

Some say Bitcoin is just a number and a monetary unit, but it's not at all. The bitcoin is a means of payment that can generate a "contract" on a bitcoin blockchain platform and can use data storage / complex computation/automation processes depending on its use. Besides, the non-centralized mutual verification method can remedy the shortcomings of the existing system.

There is one crucial thing that we must remember.
"If the proper usage charges is not calculated, it cannot be used."

However, the truth of the matter is that We do not think there has been an awful lot of very substantive research on this.
How should we calculate our prices electricity usage charges?
If it is too expensive, it may be more useful to use microgeneration. Conversely, if it is too cheap, what do you expect? You get what you pay for.

Most of the usage charges will be imposed by the country or organization, but is this reasonable? If we consider only a few things such as raw materials, power plant type, power transmission facility, maintenance cost and so on, we can get a more reasonable usage charges. Even if a reasonable usage charges is derived, usage charges will be further subdivided depending on the quality of electricity, voltage, supply stability, and Intended use, etc.

It is a complicated problem, but if you leave it to the principles of market economy and free competition without the intervention of a country or the organization, the usage charges will be calculated very efficiently. Compare to the blockchain ecosystem; we must assume that the electricity supply can be supplied freely and not uniformly by any organization or country.

If our team stick to these principles as much as possible, We should refrain from any action that can change the usage charges as much as possible. Our team will show you updates and strategies for Elementrem, but refrain from community involvement and pump & dump actions. Although it can boost prices as a result of promotions and diverse community activities and news and announcements, this is not good for Elementrem in the long run.
An attempt to get into the mainstream with excessive force in childhood can over-activate potential risk, increasing the risk of meltdown in adulthood. In fact, many Blockchain has collapsed or disappeared because of this. If you've been watching a lot of Blockchain and Token for a long time, you get my point.

But, That does not mean we do not do them at all. We will be active in communities, promotions, and news at the right time. Oh, and we know for sure that we need to add the market list of Elementrem. A new Market will soon be added.

As you probably know, We are a member of the hyperledger.
“We have no doubt that Hyperledger will become a necessity for enterprise blockchain,” said Isaiah Kim, Founder and CEO, Elementrem. “It is a great pleasure for us to carry out the project with this vibrant community. At Elementrem, we are well aware of how important it is to migrate existing information into blockchain in a flexible way in order for companies to be able to process their new information for evolving business needs. We will work together with Hyperledger to help companies utilize blockchain effectively as a familiar interface regardless of their type of information.”

Today, we live in an ecosystem where various blockchains co-exist. Each Blockchain has its advantages and disadvantages. Not only Bitcoin but also the frameworks of The Hyplerdger. What if you could manage and use these blockchains in unison? And the technology of Blockchain has excellent utility, but it is still not enough to replace the existing system. What if there is a way to integrate efficiently with current systems?

You can view this question as a very forward, very advanced way of thinking about the blockchain ecosystem.
We have proposed to the hyperledger how to use multiple blockchains in unison with Elementrem and existing DB systems, and The hyperledger is also very interested in this proposal. It’s not an easy job. However. We set extraordinary expectations and goals, and we believe in the joy of achieving significant results. We named this project "geniela", and details will be announced later. Due to the geniela project, the roadmap will be revised drastically. Grin

Elementrem administrator

http://www.elementrem.org/
krinjah

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:46:28 PM

Elementrem is definitely one of the most mysterious yet exciting blackboxes of the Crypto-world  Wink
2fresh

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:21:40 PM

Blockchain technology and our lives are inextricably linked and those should be considered together.

You may not be able to feel the blockchain has begun to get involved in your life, but blockchain technology can compensate for the disadvantages of existing centralized systems or replace the entire system. (Moreover, even without explaining the superior capabilities of blockchain technology, the breakthrough in cost savings is coming to an irrefutable industrial revolution.) And progressive companies comprehend that considerable financial savings can be realized by employing a corporate strategy to Introduction of Blockchain technology. These things are self-evident even if I do not explain them.

You would probably want Elementrem to quickly develop into the mainstream of the Blockchain world as soon as possible. Some Blockchains and Tokens have developed into the mainstream in a short period.
Have you ever imagined a world where electricity is free? It looks wonderful, but as you know it is impossible. The raw materials are limited, and considerable resources such as time, labor and equipment are consumed to collect the raw materials. Even though the raw materials are unlimited, more resources are depleted for power plant construction and power transmission. Anyway, if the electricity is available free of charge, the power plant will explode with overload or be in trouble.

The raw materials can be compared to the computer/network, and the power plant can be compared to the blockchain system. What is the electricity usage charges? Yes, it is Cryptocurrencies. (This is a way to tell you more readily than making a proper comparison). We pursue the right balance of raw materials, power plants and electricity usage charges, but striking the right balance is super tricky.
So we have set the principle that we will only work on improving the functionality of Elementrem; the most important thing is the reliability and durability of a platform.

Numerous blockchains are broken due to unstable functionality and unreasonable radical updates. This phenomenon is no different from a power plant being shut down. We are building a power plant that is very robust and can last forever even if it is slow to make. We have been doing stable updates for a year and seven months without stopping, and our ultimate goal is to make the Elementrem Power plant eternal.

Let’s not forget the currency value of Element(ELE). This is very important concerning operating a blockchain network. This point has many discussions and issues that have considerable validity, and I agree with most of them. Anyway, in previously explanation, I compared the currency value of Blockchain to the electricity usage charges.
The blockchain, designed by Satoshi Nakamoto, can ultimately be used to centralize and process raw materials (Computer resources) that are spread over a wide area and provide a significant technology (Comparable with electric power) that can be used in the new world. The reason for this comparison with electricity is that it has an extensive range of applications to cause an industrial revolution, and it is a system that needs to be paid as much as it is used.

Some say Bitcoin is just a number and a monetary unit, but it's not at all. The bitcoin is a means of payment that can generate a "contract" on a bitcoin blockchain platform and can use data storage / complex computation/automation processes depending on its use. Besides, the non-centralized mutual verification method can remedy the shortcomings of the existing system.

However, the truth of the matter is that We do not think there has been an awful lot of very substantive research on this.
If it is too expensive, it may be more useful to use microgeneration. Conversely, if it is too cheap, what do you expect? You get what you pay for.

Most of the usage charges will be imposed by the country or organization, but is this reasonable? If we consider only a few things such as raw materials, power plant type, power transmission facility, maintenance cost and so on, we can get a more reasonable usage charges. Even if a reasonable usage charges is derived, usage charges will be further subdivided depending on the quality of electricity, voltage, supply stability, and Intended use, etc.

It is a complicated problem, but if you leave it to the principles of market economy and free competition without the intervention of a country or the organization, the usage charges will be calculated very efficiently. Compare to the blockchain ecosystem; we must assume that the electricity supply can be supplied freely and not uniformly by any organization or country.

If our team stick to these principles as much as possible, We should refrain from any action that can change the usage charges as much as possible. Our team will show you updates and strategies for Elementrem, but refrain from community involvement and pump & dump actions. Although it can boost prices as a result of promotions and diverse community activities and news and announcements, this is not good for Elementrem in the long run.
An attempt to get into the mainstream with excessive force in childhood can over-activate potential risk, increasing the risk of meltdown in adulthood. In fact, many Blockchain has collapsed or disappeared because of this. If you've been watching a lot of Blockchain and Token for a long time, you get my point.

But, That does not mean we do not do them at all. We will be active in communities, promotions, and news at the right time. Oh, and we know for sure that we need to add the market list of Elementrem. A new Market will soon be added.

“We have no doubt that Hyperledger will become a necessity for enterprise blockchain,” said Isaiah Kim, Founder and CEO, Elementrem. “It is a great pleasure for us to carry out the project with this vibrant community. At Elementrem, we are well aware of how important it is to migrate existing information into blockchain in a flexible way in order for companies to be able to process their new information for evolving business needs. We will work together with Hyperledger to help companies utilize blockchain effectively as a familiar interface regardless of their type of information.”

Today, we live in an ecosystem where various blockchains co-exist. Each Blockchain has its advantages and disadvantages. Not only Bitcoin but also the frameworks of The Hyplerdger. What if you could manage and use these blockchains in unison? And the technology of Blockchain has excellent utility, but it is still not enough to replace the existing system. What if there is a way to integrate efficiently with current systems?

You can view this question as a very forward, very advanced way of thinking about the blockchain ecosystem.
We have proposed to the hyperledger how to use multiple blockchains in unison with Elementrem and existing DB systems, and The hyperledger is also very interested in this proposal. It’s not an easy job. However. We set extraordinary expectations and goals, and we believe in the joy of achieving significant results. We named this project "geniela", and details will be announced later. Due to the geniela project, the roadmap will be revised drastically. Grin

Quite impressive, I'm eagerly awaiting all developments.
33Bit

Activity: 273
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:59:00 PM
Last edit: March 11, 2018, 01:00:00 PM by 33Bit

When Moon?
coinfello
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

FLAT OUT!!!

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:16:28 PM

nice write up dev, it seems only the best in this blockchain world will succeed , i see elementrem as long term hold so price etc at the moment i dont care about. its the technology that will pay of in the long run. my MAIN concern now is yobit wallet as im never to keen on keeping funds on an exchange and its annoying when us holders there can't withdraw to personal wallet Sad
gregathome

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:56:25 PM

Hi all
i have ele in the wallet version for 32 bit windows, on my 64 bit laptop. I think i saw a later version mentioned.
is there anything i should do to update?
2fresh

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:09:43 PM

nice write up dev, it seems only the best in this blockchain world will succeed , i see elementrem as long term hold so price etc at the moment i dont care about. its the technology that will pay of in the long run. my MAIN concern now is yobit wallet as im never to keen on keeping funds on an exchange and its annoying when us holders there can't withdraw to personal wallet Sad

I wouldn't get my hopes up regarding the yobit issue.
BtcVolcano

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:16:26 PM

Elementrem is definitely one of the most mysterious yet exciting blackboxes of the Crypto-world  Wink
Perhaps you are right, probably only time will show it. So far I look and I observe only aside. It is possible that that and will turn out at team of this project, now of course it is heavy to tell.
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: