Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:13:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 [109] 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 ... 175 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which one is good, trading or investing?  (Read 126364 times)
BitBayMarkets

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 10:36:28 AM

i had about $200 worth of bitcoin.
How can i earn more with that amount?
should I trading? or make an investment?
and please give me some trusted site to investing my wealth.

**i dont want to give a loan, or else.**

if you had some advice, feel free to tell me.
really apreciate it.
thank you.
You do both or the investmnet nor trading you can do both and has both profits. Although trading has more income than investing because it has no limits of money or in transactions though invesment also but trading has an instant income but risky sometimes. It up to you mate to handle such work and patience.

I wouldn't suggest him to do so since If he is a newbie then he is prone to get scam an be appealed by those refferal monkey guys so he must stay away on investment thing and rather the main thing that he need to focus with is the trading since as you said he might gonna get an unlimited profits if he's been well trained to do some nasty trades on some exchanges existing out there.
I think that if you do both you can get the most out of you profit because by trading you can make money but you can not be sure that you will get more money because there are days that trading wont get you money or even make you lose btc.
I agree with you i lost a lot with trading because the coins did not become as big as i had expected and went down a more but after a while i knew in which one to invest and trust and now i have even more profit than loss.
That is true that is what i meant to teach everyone you will have loss in the beginning and after that you will know everything and how it works and than you will make even more profit than just with BTC only because trading gives way more than only BTC.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
katarin2030

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 10:46:29 AM

It depends upon the perception of the person, I feel investing is good, some may feel trading.
FrankGismoeas

Activity: 26

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 10:53:49 AM

really apreciate it.
thank you.
You do both or the investmnet nor trading you can do both and has both profits. Although trading has more income than investing because it has no limits of money or in transactions though invesment also but trading has an instant income but risky sometimes. It up to you mate to handle such work and patience.

I wouldn't suggest him to do so since If he is a newbie then he is prone to get scam an be appealed by those refferal monkey guys so he must stay away on investment thing and rather the main thing that he need to focus with is the trading since as you said he might gonna get an unlimited profits if he's been well trained to do some nasty trades on some exchanges existing out there.
I think that if you do both you can get the most out of you profit because by trading you can make money but you can not be sure that you will get more money because there are days that trading wont get you money or even make you lose btc.
I agree with you i lost a lot with trading because the coins did not become as big as i had expected and went down a more but after a while i knew in which one to invest and trust and now i have even more profit than loss.
That is true that is what i meant to teach everyone you will have loss in the beginning and after that you will know everything and how it works and than you will make even more profit than just with BTC only because trading gives way more than only BTC.
I agree with you trading does give you more than if you just invest in one coin but you also need to know which one to invest in people do not know that and they go blindly investing which gives them a lot of loss do research before.
Bobmarley2000

Activity: 30

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 10:53:52 AM

really apreciate it.
thank you.

Same things goes for me trading is a very smart thing to do because this way you can earn from more coins at the same time and you can easily get money faster then if you only invest  in bitcoin trading is the easiest and fastest way to earn.
Hartmas

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 11:10:46 AM

really apreciate it.
thank you.

Same things goes for me trading is a very smart thing to do because this way you can earn from more coins at the same time and you can easily get money faster then if you only invest  in bitcoin trading is the easiest and fastest way to earn.

Trade is a great way to make money. But not everyone can trade. Some people are very adventurous and therefore often lose money. For them the investment is more suitable
Pan Troglodytes

Activity: 392
Merit: 39

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 11:28:02 AM

There was this post yesterday of a trader whose account was robbed or hacked even though he used some 2FA for his account. The bottom line for me is that to trade you have to eventually keep most of your BTC in a hot wallet and worst of all you have to trust you exchange and this is not a strategy for me. That is why I just invest.
Mellifluous

Activity: 135

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 11:46:40 AM

really apreciate it.
thank you.
for me, you should try trading but don't put all try it with a small amount and when you fully understand it and you want to give it a shot, then go.
And for investing make sure you are smart enough in your investment some investment now a days are scam so be wise in choosing.
zombie6

Activity: 438
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 12:04:28 PM

Buy bitcoin and keep it, if you ask such questions, then you are very poorly versed in the market! and most likely lose your money by "invested" them or engaged in "trading", it's basically concepts that strongly overlap in the crypto world and not everyone understands their difference) so evaluate correctly your capabilities and do not get involved in an adventure but just buy bitcoins and forget about them for a while.
Aryanto28

Activity: 211
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 12:16:57 PM

In my opinion, before you try to invest it should try trading first, because trading is easier to understand if we diligently pay attention to the market price increase bitcoin, and also trade more we can control completely, we can be free when to buy and sell bitcoin according to our wishes. while our investment should be more trusting to others who hold our investment.
mrflow27

Activity: 238
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 12:30:33 PM

Buy bitcoin and keep it, if you ask such questions, then you are very poorly versed in the market! and most likely lose your money by "invested" them or engaged in "trading", it's basically concepts that strongly overlap in the crypto world and not everyone understands their difference) so evaluate correctly your capabilities and do not get involved in an adventure but just buy bitcoins and forget about them for a while.

If you want more bitcoin means, you can do trade. In trading ,you will get more Bitcoin then in Investing .In investing you have to brought more dollars then the current value of bitcoin.Always, trading is best as compare to  investing.But you have to act wisely.When is to buy and when is to sell.

ZIGGER      ███
  ███ ███
█ ███ ███
█ ███ ███
     ███
███ ███
███ ███
  ███ ███
███ ███
███ ███
███     █
███ ███
███
A Decentralized Crypto Marketplace
____ for Localized Shopping ____
[|FACEBOOK
TWITTER
SLACK
|ICO  ▶  13th November 2017
GET YOUR 40% BONUS
IN FIRST 24 HOURS!
]      ███
  ███ ███
█ ███ ███
█ ███ ███
     ███
███ ███
███ ███
  ███ ███
███ ███
███ ███
███     █
███ ███
███
w33man

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 01:28:17 PM

really apreciate it.
thank you.

For me, investing is way better than trading. The income you'll get in trading is not as big in investing. When you trade, there's only a specific or a range of price for everthing, unlike investing where your money can be doubled or tripled.
unknown-user

Activity: 445

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 01:34:47 PM

really apreciate it.
thank you.
I think, investing is way more advantageous than trading. On an investment, all you need to know is the background of your investment whether it will be profitable or mot unlike in trading that you should know about how everything is going. In the situation you've mentioned, it is a bit small amount, it would be better if you will invest more and hold your Bitcoin since its value is g3tting more expensive everytime.

giga_999

Activity: 133

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 04:07:30 PM

both are good ways to generate a future value, but there is also another way to earn money. you just need to invest time and skills.
CH has started giving rewards in its tokens on its platform by creating its eco-system. product+custmer, direct dialog. You as a platform user give feedbacks to a project regarding their products and get rewarded with a token. you can check the tasks here

cr o w d F o r c e    ▸▸▸   [ Private Sale: Open ]
Global Decentralized Network Of Micro Businesses
VasilyBelogla

Activity: 7

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 04:10:09 PM

really apreciate it.
thank you.

I agree with you trading does give you more than if you just invest in one coin but you also need to know which one to invest in people do not know that and they go blindly investing which gives them a lot of loss do research before.
People need to know more about the risks my friend went also blindly into the trading part and he lost 5 bitcoins because of he thought that the coin he had invested in was actually going to rise with like 200% but it went down and he lost a lot.
cluit
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 12:19:06 PM

I personally like investment as there is a little risk of losing money as compare to trading.
It all depends on the skillset and mindset of the person himself. There is no point to deny this thing that trading and investing, both are equally profitable. For me, trading is far more profitable than that of investing of money because I find trading as more interesting thing. Yes, trading is no doubt very much risky but you have to go for such kind of risks. Investing your money is also a good option.
icecream sandwich

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 12:27:16 PM

really apreciate it.
thank you.

For me both are profitable it can probably can give you a pot of income if you just do it wisely. But it depends on the person who will do it because for me investing is a form of a doing nothing thing, you will just need to be wise on finding a project to invest with then after that you will just wait on your money. While trading on the other hand is much riskier than investing, in this thing you need to be wise and you need to have a strategy but the good thing about this js you can gain profit more if you wanted to because you are the one controlling it.
andiko

Activity: 350

Asura – Self Sustainable eSport ecosystem

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 07:25:31 AM

You can try to start trading, most importantly you have to independently analyze the situation on the market and not go on about the signaling chats.

kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 07:32:05 AM

If comparing trading and investing is an activity that will be profitable if you can do well. But most importantly you should have a basic knowledge of both so you do not make the wrong move while doing it.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
cherrymobile

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 07:34:04 AM

really apreciate it.
thank you.
For me trading and investing is same good and same risky so if you want to get money you shoukd need to take the risk Smiley by the way bittrex is the best site for trading for me . Smiley
Umar001

Activity: 308
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 08:16:04 AM

Both trading and investment are good, but prefer  trading, because trading is an act of buying and selling, so it give day to day return,it has less risk compare to investment.  why investment is long term, full  with risk and uncertainty.the return of investment defer, unlike trading.
Pages: « 1 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 [109] 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 ... 175 »
  Print  

Jump to: