Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 02:46:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 222 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The dream of getting rich with bitcoins  (Read 227418 times)
ChronoLite

Activity: 840
Merit: 250

www.guestcrew.com

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 01:59:38 AM

You can , bitcoin is same like money you need work to get it and save it periodically with rotating and manage it.
Be rich takes longer time but it's possible to use bitcoin as your payment or use it to your daily life (buying foods or bills)

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         
                ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓     
            ▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓   
        ▓██▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓ 
      ▓█▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓ 
    ▓█▓▓█▓              ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓
  ░█▓▓▓░      ░░░░░▓▓▓▓█▓░░░▓▓▓▓█░
  █▓▓▓▓      ██████▓▓█▓     ░▓ ░█▓▓▓▓
░█▓▓▓▓    ░███░    ▓█▓     ▓█░ ▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓█▓▓▓█░    ░░▓░    ▓▓     ██▓ ▓█▓▓▓▓▓
░█▓▓▓▓▓▓░      ░  ░▓    ▓█▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓  ░█▓▓█▓ ░▓▓▓█░
    ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█░  ░▓▓░ ░▓▓▓█▓
      ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓░░░░▓█▓▓█▓ 
        ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓██▓ 
           ▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓   
             ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░       
                  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
GuestCrew||||||ICO Now!
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 03:05:45 AM

You can , bitcoin is same like money you need work to get it and save it periodically with rotating and manage it.
Be rich takes longer time but it's possible to use bitcoin as your payment or use it to your daily life (buying foods or bills)
its a matter of time and your good planning on how to make is fullfil a lots of us for sure wanted to became rich and we will try every aspect of chances but with dedicated hard work for sure it will be much easier its a combination of saving and investing to a profitable ways to earn more and more bitcoin.
Bitcoin0916

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 03:32:05 AM

its a matter of time and your good planning on how to make is fullfil a lots of us for sure wanted to became rich and we will try every aspect of chances but with dedicated hard work for sure it will be much easier its a combination of saving and investing to a profitable ways to earn more and more bitcoin.
Yes it just need time, the sooner we rich the easier also for the poor. The best way for rich was be patient and increase our capacity. I think bitcoin is one of investment form which is great and profitable, because the price always increase at any time.
PhilPrime

Activity: 378

BlockChainBroker - The Real Estate Exchange

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 04:22:06 AM

Well get rich these days with bitcoin you must be lucky at first, and invest at some altcoin and wait, for the moment is the best opportunity to reach those status or investment at some exchange or similiar thing.

Yes it is now the time to buy and earn later. Now that bitcoin is increasing in value and getting higher there is apossibility that it will get bigger more try to invest more and be a millionaire. Try the investment sites rather than in gambling more chances of being rich.

uname

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 04:37:07 AM

yeah bitcoin same as another currency, you have to work to earn bitcoin, but many people say that getting bitcoin easier than getting fiat, so I think being rich of bitcoin will be easier

rizkyhiw
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 04:56:53 AM

I got some by selling altcoins, which I mined months ago. But most of what I got in BTC, I bought using fiat. I hope the investment proves to be a wise one for the next few months.
Try to hold also your bitcoin and wait for the right time to sell it in the future.. it's really quite good for your investment and it's really worth the wait.

Invest your bitcoin in trading and learn the techniques of it then if you have good profit just let it grow and invest another options like altcoins trading which i think a good profit gaining ways to do. This should be the best investment to do with your bitcoin and most importantly you are willing to wait for you are going to be rich with bitcoin soon.
you think with 0.1 or 1 or 10 bitcoin would enough make you rich in the future?
i don't think so , even in case bitcoin price reached the highest say like $10,000 per 1 bitcoin
it's still far away from rich , if you just rely on something small earning
think outside the box and act fast, do a research and try to mining altcoin , do some crypto project , with these you might could make yourself rich slowly but sure.
Dude you have to understand that not all people have the same standard on gauging financial status to be in the level of the rich. Some would think that if they achieve BTC1 they are rich already. It depends on your needs and demand in life as well as your status.
i know it , there is different standard on how people think about rich
but you can assume the average amount between 1 bitcoin to 10 bitcoin
for most people that amount was not enough to make them considered as rich
atleast having $100,000 profit will make you feel rich , so don't expect too much to become rich just by gambling.
blackmachinegun

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 05:09:18 AM

Maybe not to get rich, but sure as hell to earn a decent amount of money with bitcoins.

How much money did you earn with bitcoins? Or did you lose some?
Every one has a chances to get rich in bitcoin once bitcoin is getting to spike the price what like professional prediction for example bitcoin will be in 1,000,000 per bitcoin is really awesome and then you will build a descent business ofcourse with related in bitcoin and i will do gambling all the way.
of course everyone has a chance to become rich, if he is willing to work hard and pick up the money that it is very possible he could become rich, and therefore make a plan to get bitcoin and do it dude
diegz

Activity: 798

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 05:13:21 AM

If we are not the people in the community to take advantage of the blooming bitcoin during its first year, it is hard for us to get rich from it. Though its not impossible, but for sure, it is not easy. But regarding the benefits and use, well, we are receiving the same, only that we don't have too much to spend.

StarofBTC

Activity: 1148
Merit: 528

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 06:51:52 AM

If we are not the people in the community to take advantage of the blooming bitcoin during its first year, it is hard for us to get rich from it. Though its not impossible, but for sure, it is not easy. But regarding the benefits and use, well, we are receiving the same, only that we don't have too much to spend.
No, you must be wrong. You are indirectly trying to say bitcoin's maximum highest price would be around $1000. That is not true. Because bitcoin may go $2000 levels or even $10,000 price levels too. If it is possible then anyone could become rich even he had adopted bitcoin in second or third or even fourth year of bitcoin also.

Bitcoin prices will keep on increasing, so there will not be any limitation when we are adopting it to realize our dreams of becoming rich with it.
Sanekavg13

Activity: 285

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 07:58:44 AM

I like to be rich with Bitcoins. When the rate increases and increased my wealth, I feel the joy
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1060

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 02:04:16 PM

I like to be rich with Bitcoins. When the rate increases and increased my wealth, I feel the joy
You can't get rich by simply waiting for the price increase. You feel the joy everytime there's a price increase? You must be extremely happy last last week when the price of bitcoins increased a lot. Simply holding your coins wouldn't take you somewhere unless you hold thousands of bitcoin which I assume you're not since you're enrolled in a signature campaign. You have to work hard to become rich with bitcoins but I guess you'll get some shares from Darcus coin (based on your signature at the moment) and that's a good start.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

pealr12

Activity: 1946
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 02:13:39 PM

Maybe not to get rich, but sure as hell to earn a decent amount of money with bitcoins.

I did earn a small amount of bitcoin this past week coming from my signature campaign.. but that btc only sleep on wallet for one day and  lose them all because of those hyip and doublers. I  promise not to join on them.
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 02:18:16 PM

I didn`get rich with bitcoins yet, in a less then a year I made couple thousands of dollars and that is very good for my conditions, for conditions in which my country currently is. I`m very satisfied with my so far achievements and I`m still here, earning and then trying with gambling to make something more. I started with faucets and gambling with 1 satoshi basic bet with money from faucets.
I dream about making big money in gambling, God knows I`m trying that in many ways, and I don`t know if I don`t try I will not have any chances, like this I`m doing something, making some efforts.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
arseaboy

Activity: 644

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 02:19:03 PM

That's good for you mate. Just be careful and avoid getting involved into gambling just invest your bitcoins in some legit sites or do trading. This way you could be rich in the future.. I'm also targeting of getting rich in bitcoins just have to wait for it and work harder.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1060

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 02:51:03 PM

I did earn a small amount of bitcoin this past week coming from my signature campaign.. but that btc only sleep on wallet for one day and  lose them all because of those hyip and doublers. I  promise not to join on them.
You did join those type of investment sites because you wanted to get rich with bitcoins, right? Smiley Now, your dream is just a dream. People wants to live in fantasy that's why HYIP sites and doublers don't run out of investors. It's time for you to wake up and never try anything like that again. Save your signature campaign earnings and once you're a full member, you can finally join a signature campaign that pays well.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

FxR

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

Take back what's yours

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 05:40:52 PM

I never got as rich that I'll be able to say: I got so much that I can't spend it in one lifetime.
However, I made enough that will make me able to get a nice car.
i am impressed that you made enough money with bitcoins to purchase a car,if i had to purchase something i had to spend money from my pocket and then convert to bitcoin if i want to ,how on earth are you making this sort of money

I actually got very lucky. When the price was $200-230, I purchased so much BTC. Sold them at $700 recently, so there's your answer.

So from my stand, to get rich with anything (not just Bitcoin), you got to do 2 things:

1. Able to take risks
2. Get extremely lucky

In terms of Bitcoin, get rich times are not part of the story anymore as the price has gone up so much already. You either trade/invest where you make decent profits from time to time, or you keep holding your coins for many years in the hope that you will experience what early adopters years ago have experienced. The latter is something I can't see happening.

Forex is another way to become wealthy but what i ask is how do you define rich. people have different definitions of rich. how much money do you need to make to feel satisfied

If I am completely honest, then in terms of a certain amount, I would put it at having at least $1 million. Everything below that is a fantastic amount, but not something I would see as a special achievement. But then again, $1 million is also some sort of psychological number that people tend to associate with being rich.

You can still get rich off of Bitcoin, but not at the pace it used to go. We won't have another price jump from $3 to $1100.
It might go slower than before, but you can still make a lot of money if you're in the right place at the right time.

In my opinion, once you paid off your house, got yourself a car and about $1 million in savings, we can say you're rich.

<3
GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 08:12:38 PM

That's good for you mate. Just be careful and avoid getting involved into gambling just invest your bitcoins in some legit sites or do trading. This way you could be rich in the future.. I'm also targeting of getting rich in bitcoins just have to wait for it and work harder.
Yes, if people will avoid the risky options for their bitcoin investments, then definitely they will get rich with bitcoins by simply holding it.
Unfortunately people are losing their hard earned Bitcoins in many scams and gambling type of entertainment too. If they save all their Bitcoins without taking risk then definitely they will get chances to become rich by saving for some long periods.
Carlsen

Activity: 910
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 08:52:37 PM

I still want to have this one great idea nobody before had.
Start my own small business and develope it to a healthy and growng company.
Bitcoin is a growing market, and kind of  hobby for me as well.
It would be great to make a business that includes working with bitcoins in a way.

It's me!!!
groll

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 09:17:28 PM

Yes, if people will avoid the risky options for their bitcoin investments, then definitely they will get rich with bitcoins by simply holding it.
Unfortunately people are losing their hard earned Bitcoins in many scams and gambling type of entertainment too. If they save all their Bitcoins without taking risk then definitely they will get chances to become rich by saving for some long periods.

Agree! Holding bitcoins and waiting for its prize increase could be a good way to become rich with bitcoins, but that is only if you have many btc, but if you only have few bitcoins in your wallet, you will not become rich with bitcoins. I am also dreaming to become rich but iguess bitcoins is nit the answer,you are correct that many investment site now are scammed thats why its really hard to become rich now on bitcoins. Theres always a risk on every investment. But if you would not take the risk,how you will gain profit?
mastica

Activity: 938

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 10:37:38 PM

I do agree at your statements about people loosing their bitcoins along several scam projects, as several ico coins that are made just to collect the max ammount from us and then leave the coin and run away with our coins and dumpind their own coin. For other side i do understand we all wanna to have more bitcoins and the easy way is to buy, but not all able to afford such, soo people tend to risk their bitcoins with the hope to multiply them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 222 »
  Print  

Jump to: