Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 08:47:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin now the strongest currency in the world?  (Read 42168 times)
kateycoin

Activity: 882
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:53:59 PM

After the events of last week.

I was making this suggestion to some folks yesterday, but they claimed that bitcoin is too small.  Does it matter?
I think yes even the price not stable and change everyday I think bitcoin is strongest coin. The good thing in bitcoin is you use it anywhere when you to shopping theres a store accept payment in bitcoin that's why I love bitcoin because we can use it as a payment.

███    TWITTER      MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
ErlindaBit

Activity: 227
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:47:43 AM

I have not thought that. Because there are some countries that have not made the bitcoin legal. So, bitcoin is just the strongest currency in some countries. With great value, making bitcoin more popular.
InvestMen

Activity: 270
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:13:39 AM

I think that when the maximum emission is reached, the rate of the Crypto currency will begin to change about the same as real currencies - to move up and down under the influence of various factors. Therefore, do not make hasty conclusions that bitcoin is the most expensive currency.
LegendOF45

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:21:52 AM

I think that when the maximum emission is reached, the rate of the Crypto currency will begin to change about the same as real currencies - to move up and down under the influence of various factors. Therefore, do not make hasty conclusions that bitcoin is the most expensive currency.
If converted with currency at this time of course bitcoin is the most expensive currency, 1 btc = $ 8400 or 8000 EURO, and for now can be said as the most expensive currency, but can not be said strongest because marketcap is still small.
Evaporation 123

Activity: 226

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:24:48 AM

Yes bitcoin is the most value coins now. But I can see as the time we are now some coins we come and take over the bitcoin.
fndsr

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:27:26 AM

If converted with currency at this time of course bitcoin is the most expensive currency, 1 btc = $ 8400 or 8000 EURO, and for now can be said as the most expensive currency, but can not be said strongest because marketcap is still small.
Indeed in the price of btc is still the highest but the volume also in my opinion is big we live to see from what side. because until now btc is still a pros cons of currency

▄▄▄
               ▄▄███████▄▄
           ▄▄████▀▀   ▀▀████▄▄
       ▄▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄▄
   ▄▄████▀▀    ██       ██    ▀▀████▄▄
▄████▀▀        ███     ███        ▀▀████▄
███             ███   ███             ███
 ███             ███ ███             ███
  ███             █████             ███
   ███            ▐███▌            ███
    ███         ▄▄██▀██▄▄         ███
     ███      ▄████   ████▄      ███
      ███    ▐█  █▌   ▐█  █▌    ███
       ███    ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀    ███
        █████████████████████████
DOC.
Tailor

▄█████▄
 ██▀   ▀██
▐█       █▌                    ▄▄▄█████████
 ██▄   ▄██                 ▄▄███████████▀▀
  ▀████████████▄▄       ▄███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▄ ▄█████████▀▀
               ▀██████████▀▀
               ▄██████████▄▄
            ▄▄█████▀ ▀█████████▄▄
  ▄███████████▀▀        ▀███████████▄▄
 ██▀   ▀██                 ▀▀███████████▄▄
▐█       █▌                    ▀▀▀█████████
 ██▄   ▄██
  ▀█████▀
Unique self-customizing
smart legal contract platform

Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬
IEO: Jul 20th
Wong Gendheng

Activity: 1428
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:58:46 AM

Indeed in the price of btc is still the highest but the volume also in my opinion is big we live to see from what side. because until now btc is still a pros cons of currency
Pros cons will always be there because bitcoin is decentralized so it makes everyone even the government can not control, only people who have controlling majority, if it is said as the strongest currency then I do not agree because bitcoin users are not more than 1% of the total world population .
Herdawnia

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 04:11:11 AM

I was making this suggestion to some folks yesterday, but they claimed that bitcoin is too small.  Does it matter?

No its not the strongest currency for it has definite value, it is very vulnerable just like stockes. Though yes the exchage of BTC versus our local currency is a huge amount still you cant say that it is the strongest. Maybe in the future it will be for it can be a mean of trading items but for now it is not.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
BILGPS

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:27:26 AM

Yes i agree with your opinion that bitcoin is the strongest currency of the world and we have to hold this currency it is just like the price bond through this we can save our money in the form of crypto currency and we can do a lot of transaction with this but it is true that the bitcoin is more than every currency of the world. and if we wan to sell then this currency can be sold in the exchanges easily with a minor commission.

Kramblerty

Activity: 266
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:56:08 AM

Definately it will become such currency! the question is just when?
xvids

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:06:58 AM

I think it is now the strongest currency in the world,
But I guess there are some of us who would doubt it because if the internet ever shuts down then bitcoin would be useless.
If there would be a war then bitcoin would be useless we would go back into using gold as a payment.

wowbit123

Activity: 77

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:45:01 AM

Not totally strongest currency because now the value of bitcoin is so low, so their are more people adjust because of the price of bitcoin.  But I know in next month it became higher. 
_Legendary_

Activity: 573
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:13:27 AM

Not totally strongest currency because now the value of bitcoin is so low, so their are more people adjust because of the price of bitcoin.  But I know in next month it became higher. 
Expensive and strong sense of course different, if we say is the strongest of course not true because the volatile is still very high and seen that bitcoin too easy to control. I expect the bitcoin marketcap to soon reach $ 10 trillion so that up and down bitcoin will never be more than 5% per day.
Tukang Becak

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:00:21 AM

We can not say that bitcoin is the strongest currency because of a few negative issues then the price will drop drastically, bitcoin is said to be the strongest currency if marketcap has exceeded the dollar so that all international transactions use bitcoin.
pogiparin

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 12:37:38 PM

No no no. We cannot call bitcoin as a currency. Currency are dollars, peso, rupees, won, etc. These are imposed by governments. Bitcoins are mere speculations and could not yet be counted as currency. 

|█     |     DPH     |     D I G I P H A R M     |     █|
HEALTHCARE BEYOND BARRIERS
╚════════   WWW.DIGIPHARM.CH   ════════╝
shalnark

Activity: 196
Merit: 121

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 01:37:07 PM

Actually I dont know if we can call it really a currency.
It worth money we trade with it but it isn't an official currency because its so volatile.
So it's not very stable and we cannot really use it to save money. Bitcoin maybe isn't the strongest currency,
BTC-Market

Activity: 229

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:02:26 PM

Bitcoin is now the sixth most circulated currency in the world, behind five super powers, and outranking the Pound, the Ruble, and the Won, according to the Bank for International Settlements. The figure is based on a value of Bitcoin at nearly $8500 each, meaning that the total value of all Bitcoins in circulation is $160 bln.

While the number is substantial, should Bitcoin rise to $15,000, it will overtake the next highest circulating currency, the Rupee. The other four currencies outranking Bitcoin are the Yen, Yuan, Euro, and Dollar, all of which have dramatically greater levels of currency in circulation (the Dollar, for example, stands at $1.4 tln).
Mr.Anonymous

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:41:12 PM

Expensive and strong sense of course different, if we say is the strongest of course not true because the volatile is still very high and seen that bitcoin too easy to control. I expect the bitcoin marketcap to soon reach $ 10 trillion so that up and down bitcoin will never be more than 5% per day.
Wow! I think you 10 trillion dollars is a high target for Bitcoin in the future. Because you have to remember total market cap of cryptocurrency still below $ 1 trillion. I just hope in this year, market cap of cryptocurrency  can reach to $ 1 trillion.
wonderchaff

Activity: 239
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:58:28 PM

i don't know if actually is but i think bitcoin have huge potential !

USD - in God we trust / BTC - in code we trust
SergeYak

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:24:18 PM

It's the most expencive currency in the world nowadays but it's also volatile that making bitcoin weak. US Dollar is the strongest currency in the world now.
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: