News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you believe in god?
Yes - 362 (65.9%)
No - 139 (25.3%)
Other - 48 (8.7%)
Total Voters: 549

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 189 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you believe in god?  (Read 315980 times)
apoorvlathey

Activity: 1162
Merit: 547

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2016, 04:30:03 PM

No I don't believe in god and other mythical stories related to it.
I am a science student i don't believe on things which don't have any reason or proof.
It doesn't even matter if you believe in god or not, the life goes on the same.

socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 05:35:47 PM

No I don't believe in god and other mythical stories related to it.
I am a science student i don't believe on things which don't have any reason or proof.
It doesn't even matter if you believe in god or not, the life goes on the same.
Well for me i am believing in god because according to scientist there is no proof where we are from.
They said that we are from monkeys but where monkeys from?
And how earth are live.? its big bang theory?
We are not the same believe and we are not all the same religion so for me i believe that we have a god..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
birareru1988

Activity: 275
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 05:36:02 PM

I believe in God.God is always here and God is good always.I believed in God because you can change your life.
It's not about believing it's all about having faith in our savior god is good all the time and i do believe that in one day god will bless us all with his power he can change everyones live if his or she is deserving with that and we know that there are still poor in our country and that's not god's fault.
Blame your poverty is not God, but if he was, would punish the perpetrators and in your country, poverty would not exist. Is this not proof of his absence?
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 07:10:27 PM

I believe in God.God is always here and God is good always.I believed in God because you can change your life.
It's not about believing it's all about having faith in our savior god is good all the time and i do believe that in one day god will bless us all with his power he can change everyones live if his or she is deserving with that and we know that there are still poor in our country and that's not god's fault.
Blame your poverty is not God, but if he was, would punish the perpetrators and in your country, poverty would not exist. Is this not proof of his absence?

No. It is evidence of your ignorance about God, and the state of affairs on earth.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 09:33:23 AM

Do you believe in god? If you do, why do you believe? (give a few reasons)

Yes I really believe in god because our country became a progressive country in the future which is more good than ever we became next to japan all are good in the eyes of the president. He healed our wounds now. This is the time to move forward for the better of our country. I wish we are in good hands now.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
Nowl1935

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 07:24:43 PM

Yes I do. God of the Holy Bible.

I also believe in God i know he is real and he does exist. He is the reason your still living.People who don't believe in god,or who thinks he aint real and who takes his name in vein makes me sick. God is amazing. I think some people who wasn't raised to know god or tooking to church don't believe in him. It's pretty sad too. One of these days people will need him, the ones that don't believe in him.
DimidoffVany

Activity: 278

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 07:36:03 PM

Ofcourse i believe in God.
God is the reason why im still here creating a posts here everyday.
To see is to believe that is the common answer when i interviewed  a non believers.
But when i said " did you see your breath, your mind or your feelings? ". They were stunned.
I don't believe in God because I have not seen him and there is no evidence of its existence. This story was invented in order to put pressure on uneducated people to manipulate.
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 08:11:04 PM

God in my opinion really exist. I believe that out there, God watches what we are all doing even if it is bad. I believe that god exist because even if big bang theory exist then how do the particles that are formed before big bang happening are formed then? they can't spawn out of nothing I guess unless there's some God who created them and made the universe and all in it.

" I believe that god exist because even if big bang theory exist then how do the particles that are formed before big bang happening are formed then?" so how did god come to be then? who created him? did he create himself? why did he wait for so long to create us? if he created us right after he was created, what was he created from?

"God in my opinion really exist." in your opinion, in my opinion it doesnt, so what are we going to do now? is your opinion worth more than mine? Why would your opinion be the legit one?

You see, that's the whole thing about religion adn god.. Faith..

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 08:12:47 PM

yes, I believe that GOD Almighty exists, He created man and all over the world, he also organized and all that is in the world and the Hereafter. GOD Almighty also determine the life, death, fortune, and the mate of a person and therefore there is no reason not to worship him.

So tell me, do you look right and left when you're crossing a street? or you do and therefore don't believe that god has control over who lives and who dies and you don't believe in his powers, therefore making his power less significant as they already are.

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
Prohodimec

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 08:36:33 PM

To see is to believe that is the common answer when i interviewed  a non believers.
But when i said " did you see your breath, your mind or your feelings? ". They were stunned.
I don't believe in God. More recently I see more and more how people who promote faith in God fall into such scandals even scary to imagine. This suggests that they do not believe in God.

▄▄██ █████ █████ █████ █████ ██▄▄
▄████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████▄
████▀  ▀███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    ███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀███ █████ █████
████                 ██ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    █▀███████    ██ █████ █████
████    █ ███████    ██ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    █ ▄▄▄ ███    ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    █ ███ ███    ██ █████ █████
████    █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█    ██ █████ █████
████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀████
▄▄▄▄                            ▄▄▄
█████ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████
 ████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████
   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀   
bluenote.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

█▀▀▀█▀▄
█   █  ▀▄
█   ▀▀▀▀█
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▀▀█▀▄   █
█  █  ▀▄ █
█  ▀▀▀▀█ █
█ ▀▀▀▀ █▄█
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Summary
WhitePaper
truimpheriues

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 09:07:58 PM

Iam believe because i have religion not atheis
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 12:40:58 AM

I don't believe in God. More recently I see more and more how people who promote faith in God fall into such scandals even scary to imagine. This suggests that they do not believe in God.

That's because the devil already has you. He doesn't need to tempt you into unbelief.

The devil is after those he doesn't have. So he tempts them a lot more.

Just because a Christian is involved in some scandal, doesn't mean he is not saved. Being a Christian is being forgiven... as long as he doesn't go so far as to deny God because of the scandal.

Of course, those involved in atheism are involved in one of the devil's biggest scandals.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
varyspro

Activity: 289

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 05:43:10 PM

That's because the devil already has you. He doesn't need to tempt you into unbelief.

Just because a Christian is involved in some scandal, doesn't mean he is not saved. Being a Christian is being forgiven... as long as he doesn't go so far as to deny God because of the scandal.

Of course, those involved in atheism are involved in one of the devil's biggest scandals.

Cool
How can you believe in what is not? Moreover, look at Catholic priests. Constantly there are scandals with not traditional orientation and pedophilia. Or former employee of the KGB Patriarch Kirill. Once they don't fear God it means it is not.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 02:23:54 AM

Cool
How can you believe in what is not?
What are you really saying when you ask this question?

Believing in something that does not exist is the only way anyone understands it. When someone KNOWS something doesn't exist, then he doesn't believe it.

Since science proves, and nature shows, that God exists, people who understand science, or who see nature, KNOW that God exists. People who don't see nature or understand science might BELIEVE that God exists.

People who see nature and understand science, but believe God DOESN'T exist, just plain aren't very good thinkers... or else they have been deluded by the devil... who God SAYS exists.

Moreover, look at Catholic priests. Constantly there are scandals with not traditional orientation and pedophilia. Or former employee of the KGB Patriarch Kirill. Once they don't fear God it means it is not.

Priests and other formally religious people are people. They are not God. Just because some people are wicked, doesn't mean God does not exist.

In fact, most people who are religious in a formal religion, are so because they know that they are wicked or evil, and are going to God to be forgiven.

Cool

gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 08:54:17 AM

Cool
How can you believe in what is not? Moreover, look at Catholic priests. Constantly there are scandals with not traditional orientation and pedophilia. Or former employee of the KGB Patriarch Kirill. Once they don't fear God it means it is not.
Well i dont think the actions of priests or any other people would determine if there really is a god or not. People are solely responsible for the things they do. If people will do something evil, it doesnt matter what they believe in or not as they will still do whatever they want.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
jhun123

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 04:10:33 PM

Definitely I believe in God (talked about in the Bible). I am Christian. Not only that the things that are written in the Bible are seen everywhere already. Earthquakes, typhoons etc...
btvlGainer

Activity: 206

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 04:18:40 PM

Definitely I believe in God (talked about in the Bible). I am Christian. Not only that the things that are written in the Bible are seen everywhere already. Earthquakes, typhoons etc...
And there were no natural disasters? Remember on the last day of Pompeii, Atlantis. It is not proof. There is no God, and religion now it's more belonging to a particular mentality.
EnF0Rc3r

Activity: 128

M. PD&S

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 07:03:49 PM

Yeah definitely

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 08:35:54 PM

And there were no natural disasters? Remember on the last day of Pompeii, Atlantis. It is not proof. There is no God, and religion now it's more belonging to a particular mentality.

Proof that God exists is shown here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=737322.msg10718395#msg10718395
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1355109.msg14047133#msg14047133
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1662153.40
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1054513.msg16803380#msg16803380

Not accepting proof belongs to those of a particular mentality that is against God.

Cool

Ecxz

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 02:20:46 PM

Yes, but not in religions. I believe in God because I believe that we can't just exist without a creator maybe he's somewhere there and just leave us on this galaxy and will never comeback again for us and maybe he is not listening to our prayers because for me he just created us and continued creating more other species and form of life and will he will never interact with us.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 189 »
  Print  

Jump to: