News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you believe in god?
Yes - 362 (65.9%)
No - 139 (25.3%)
Other - 48 (8.7%)
Total Voters: 549

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 189 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you believe in god?  (Read 315976 times)
Cactushrt

Activity: 952
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 11:54:14 AM

Of course i believe in god. Reasons is who creates the Earth? Rain? Sea? All of that is impossible without God. All the human being and animals are God's creation and you should believe in god you aren't here if god doesnt exist.

▄▄█████▄
               ▄████▀▀▀▀█▌
             ▄████▀    ▀▄▀
    ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█▀       █▌
 ▄█▀▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄     ▄█▀
██▌        ██▄▀▀█▀▀▄▄██▀
███▄▄▄     ███ ▄▄███▀▀
 ▀▀███████ ███▐██▀▀▄██
     ▀▀▀▀▀ ███     ███▌
           ▐██     ▐██▌
           ▐██▄    ▐██
            ▀██▄ ▄▄█▀
              ▀██▄▄
Catena

▀██     ▄██▀
██▄ ▄██▀
▀█████
██
▄█████
██▀ ▀██▄
▄██     ▀██▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
██████▀▀███████████▀▀██████
██████    ▀     ▀    ██████
██████               ██████
█████▌               ▐█████
█████                 █████
█████▌               ▐█████
███████▄           ▄███████
████▄▀████▀     ▀██████████
█████▄ ▀▀▀       ██████████
███████▄▄▄       ██████████
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 05:09:48 PM

Well, that shows how ignorant you REALLY are. If the stuff I have posted here
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=737322.msg10718395#msg10718395
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1355109.msg14047133#msg14047133
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1662153.40
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1054513.msg16803380#msg16803380
isn't proof and evidence, you should be able to rebut it very easily. But you can't even do the little thing of rebutting what you think is non-proof and non-evidence.

We are starting to get it. It is taking us a long time. We couldn't imagine anyone having such a low IQ as yours apparently is. Your IQ and knowledge is so low that you can't even rebut stuff that you think isn't proof and evidence. So how are you EVER going to rebut it when you finally start to understand that it IS proof and evidence?

Cool
Why did Jesus get nailed to a cross Angry..Your going to hell..You don't understand the meaning of your Jesus..EVERYONES JESUS..You spit on Jesus again you will pay..

A story of symbolic meaning you never will understand..  

Giving your posts as an evidence  Grin Grin Grin still amazes me. Btw regarding reply to my post, I'm assuming you're agreeing with it because you didn't deny it, and I stated a few times that I deny the existance of god.

But you don't deny the existence of God. You just say you do. Why? Because you don't know for a fact that God doesn't exist. And with the info from my posts that shows God is real, you have all the less reason to deny, and all the more reason to say you do. So, you are self-contradictory, knowingly, and, therefore, a liar.

Cool

I know it for a fact that God does not exist. Why?  Because there is absolutely no physical evidence that he does exist.  He is a fictional character, a product of a human mind. Period. End of story.

Oh that's right. You are blind. So you can't see the physical Earth and the physical stars God created.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
The_prodigy

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 06:44:43 PM

Of course i believe in god. Reasons is who creates the Earth? Rain? Sea? All of that is impossible without God. All the human being and animals are God's creation and you should believe in god you aren't here if god doesnt exist.
Before god exist earth already made up by science. But when god comes he created everything on this planet like animals and other ting that you eating on this earth . God is the reason why we here and why still keep breathing on this planet i thank god that i am blessed.
AdolfinWolf
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 06:47:50 PM

Before god exist earth already made up by science. But when god comes he created everything on this planet like animals and other ting that you eating on this earth . God is the reason why we here and why still keep breathing on this planet i thank god that i am blessed.

No. Evolution is the true reason behind that.
Could you give 1 reason why you think god exists?
because there is some book somewhere telling you that he did?
That is almost the same as believing that HYIPS are going to make you rich. Come on man.
Why is "god" not telling anyone about the dinosaurs that were on earth earlier then humans were? That isn't noticed anywhere in the Bible and all those books, while it is scientifically proven that they were.
which make me believe that it is all FAKE..

af_newbie
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2016, 09:35:55 PM

That is almost the same as believing that HYIPS are going to make you rich. Come on man.
Why is "god" not telling anyone about the dinosaurs that were on earth earlier then humans were? That isn't noticed anywhere in the Bible and all those books, while it is scientifically proven that they were.

He must have been to the Creation Museum:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Creation_Museum

Here is Bill Maher at the 'Museum':

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uaz9Ks338c4

Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 11:48:22 PM

I find it amazing that you manage to believe all this bullshit. I mean it's ok to believe that Jesus was son of god, even tho he was probably trippin on acid or some plant thjere, but you really believe all this that you've said? That's kind of sad...

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
Tyrantt

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 11:51:22 PM

Dude, whenever you ask them to give one reason why they think something, that will be some vague bullshit and will tell you nothing, so you have to conduct a research on that sentence and try to pull something out of it. And don't just throw facts at them, they are surely to get scared and draw back.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 3030

BTC price road to $80k

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2016, 11:56:31 PM

Well because i am catholic i am believing in god and i am believe in miracle because many things is already happen in my life that honestly every wish to god is happening to my life i just always pray that some of blessing from god that honestly its miracle in my life..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Tyrantt

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 12:49:55 AM

Well because i am catholic i am believing in god and i am believe in miracle because many things is already happen in my life that honestly every wish to god is happening to my life i just always pray that some of blessing from god that honestly its miracle in my life..

I don't quite understand that but as much as I did, you're a catholic and hence you believe in god and there were some occasions where you truly believed that god has listened to your prayers? Ok, here's a thing that you can try out next time you pray. First pray to your god to give you a new car or something else big something unreasonably big, now pray to a jar of pickles and ask for something small that can happen pretty quickly. Now jar of pickels have granted your prayers and god didnt, does that mean that jar of pickles has more power?

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 01:53:03 AM

I don't quite understand that but as much as I did, you're a catholic and hence you believe in god and there were some occasions where you truly believed that god has listened to your prayers? Ok, here's a thing that you can try out next time you pray. First pray to your god to give you a new car or something else big something unreasonably big, now pray to a jar of pickles and ask for something small that can happen pretty quickly. Now jar of pickels have granted your prayers and god didnt, does that mean that jar of pickles has more power?

This kind of thing doesn't prove or disprove anything except that God is love. People get good things in life, simply because they wish for them, and God is good. However, there is great benefit to those who return love to God.

Because of the way that God set things up when He created the universe, the major change will come at the time of the resurrection and judgment. If a person is found to have asked for relief from God, God will then give it to him, just as He will give greatness and joy to all who had returned love to God in their past. But it will be an eternal thing... without change forever.

So, where will you be then? It will be your situation forever.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
af_newbie
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2016, 02:04:34 AM

This kind of thing doesn't prove or disprove anything except that God is love. People get good things in life, simply because they wish for them, and God is good. However, there is great benefit to those who return love to God.

Because of the way that God set things up when He created the universe, the major change will come at the time of the resurrection and judgment. If a person is found to have asked for relief from God, God will then give it to him, just as He will give greatness and joy to all who had returned love to God in their past. But it will be an eternal thing... without change forever.

Cool

When was that?  The date please.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 02:16:16 AM

Cool

When was that?  The date please.

Probably nobody but God knows that date. But the date was probably less than 6,200 years ago.

Cool

af_newbie
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2016, 02:21:35 AM

Cool

Probably nobody but God knows that date. But the date was probably less than 6,200 years ago.

Cool

Oh, I see.  So the OLD TJIKKO (living) tree from 9,500 years ago would be from another universe that was tele-transported by God to Earth, and survived the flood?

http://mentalfloss.com/article/29879/6-oldest-trees-world

Are you sure you examined all scientific data?

devthedev
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 02:29:02 AM

Giving your posts as an evidence  Grin Grin Grin still amazes me. Btw regarding reply to my post, I'm assuming you're agreeing with it because you didn't deny it, and I stated a few times that I deny the existance of god.

But you don't deny the existence of God. You just say you do. Why? Because you don't know for a fact that God doesn't exist. And with the info from my posts that shows God is real, you have all the less reason to deny, and all the more reason to say you do. So, you are self-contradictory, knowingly, and, therefore, a liar.

Cool

Hey BADecker, fellow Christian here. I have been following your posts, and I want you to know that judging and scaring people into salvation is not leading them to Christ. You are pushing them away.

You want people to be drawn to Jesus out of love, not fear.

1 John 4:18

Religion is all just all just a bunch of rules and judgment,  I even hate the stigma of being considered a "Christian."
So many Christians overlook this in the Bible. "'You shall love your neighbor as yourself.’ There is no other commandment greater than these.”
I am so, so sorry on behalf of judgemental and legalistic Christians. I simply adore everyone unconditionally; gay, straight, white, black, muslim, atheist, etc. I love everyone and I love Jesus because he loved me with an unconditional love even when I hated him; truly giving me hope and new life.

Tyrantt

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 03:14:05 AM

Cool

Hey BADecker, fellow Christian here. I have been following your posts, and I want you to know that judging and scaring people into salvation is not leading them to Christ. You are pushing them away.

You want people to be drawn to Jesus out of love, not fear.

1 John 4:18

Religion is all just all just a bunch of rules and judgment,  I even hate the stigma of being considered a "Christian."
So many Christians overlook this in the Bible. "'You shall love your neighbor as yourself.’ There is no other commandment greater than these.”
I am so, so sorry on behalf of judgemental and legalistic Christians. I simply adore everyone unconditionally; gay, straight, white, black, muslim, atheist, etc. I love everyone and I love Jesus because he loved me with an unconditional love even when I hated him; truly giving me hope and new life.

hahaha well it says a lot of other stuff in the bible, why leave out the bad stuff?

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 03:27:51 AM

Cool

Cool

Oh, I see.  So the OLD TJIKKO (living) tree from 9,500 years ago would be from another universe that was tele-transported by God to Earth, and survived the flood?

http://mentalfloss.com/article/29879/6-oldest-trees-world

Are you sure you examined all scientific data?

So, somebody misdated the the tree, probably in part because w don't know the way tree rings formed on trees in the ancient past.

Cool

asahi

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 04:18:04 AM

I don't believe in god or gods but I believe on a one true God.
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 05:52:16 AM
Last edit: December 28, 2016, 06:03:39 AM by popcorn1

BADecker, just admit it. Your god is a pervert that likes knocking up little girls. Here's a picture of the age of the girl he impregnated holding a baby and you think it's ok! Dude that's sick.

As usual, you make all kinds of presumptions and conjecture.

The girl in the picture could be anybody. In addition, if she is the mother, she doesn't look unhappy at all. If her family is around to take care of her, what would be wrong?

Kansas and Massachusetts allow 12-year-olds to get married with consent of parents. You might not like it, but it is legal and lawful, if done under the right circumstances.

How retarded are you trying to prove yourself to be?

Cool

So you're from one of those states where perverts live? You think ripping a 14 year old child's vagina open with child birth is ok? Wow, I had no idea you were "that" way. Gross.

So, this is you, disrespecting the wishes of your fellow Americans, and breaking into their lives and the ways that they do things.

Watch out for propaganda machines like QuestionAuthority. He's trying to make the world bow to his will, and then slandering them when they don't.

Cool

You just admitted what he said...
So you're from one of those states where perverts live? You think ripping a 14 year old child's vagina open with child birth is ok? Wow, I had no idea you were "that" way. Gross.

Let's see, now. I checked through all my words, and I didn't find anywhere that I admitted to anything he said. So, thank you, Tyrantt, for helping to show that you are just as much of an illogical troll as he is. It is so much easier for me when you prove your "troll-ness" yourself, than when I have to show it.

Cool

Well you didn't deny it in any way, you did not admitt it directly but you did not deny it either.

So you just go out and assume something. Well, you are that way I guess. Obvious, isn't it. You don't believe God exists. Yet you don't have anything to stand up against the proof and evidence that He does. Game time all over the place for you.

Cool

There is no proof or evidence and you know it.  Sorry, you've been taken to the cleaners.

Accept it and move on.

Well, that shows how ignorant you REALLY are. If the stuff I have posted here
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=737322.msg10718395#msg10718395
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1355109.msg14047133#msg14047133
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1662153.40
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1054513.msg16803380#msg16803380
isn't proof and evidence, you should be able to rebut it very easily. But you can't even do the little thing of rebutting what you think is non-proof and non-evidence.

We are starting to get it. It is taking us a long time. We couldn't imagine anyone having such a low IQ as yours apparently is. Your IQ and knowledge is so low that you can't even rebut stuff that you think isn't proof and evidence. So how are you EVER going to rebut it when you finally start to understand that it IS proof and evidence?

Cool
Why did Jesus get nailed to a cross Angry..Your going to hell..You don't understand the meaning of your Jesus..EVERYONES JESUS..You spit on Jesus again you will pay..

A story of symbolic meaning you never will understand..  

America claims to be a NATION of CHRISTIANS?..

Hates socialism welfare..So why believe in JESUS if you hate those words?..

IT MAKES NO SENSE..Why did Jesus fill a net full of fish?..

You believe in Jesus but you don't?..

Your politicians hate socialism..BUT on the same hand will ask for donations Huh..
They get free money to talk..NOT LIFTING THINGS UP..Just talk..
ANY DONATIONS WHILE I TALK BULLSHIT AND LIE TO YOU ALL..
While robbing your taxes..

EARTHALON IS OUR GOD Wink..It created us..It is alive..
And we are sucking it's blood..It wants to be free from the pain..

Oil keeps the earth from rubbing to hard..Like an oiled chain..No oil on chain it grinds together harder..

Wind fire water..It's not god we are living on a living massive organism and we are killing it faster..
And it will defend it's self by water fire and wind..

NO ZAP AND WE ARE HERE..It takes time for things to happen..

Earthalon give us a brain to help it so it can help us Wink..

And on last note..Never mix stella larger with weed Tongue Cry..sick and room spinning not good Cheesy Cheesy..
I not had a drink for at least 5 years..Now i think it be 10 years before i have another Cheesy..

Also Tyrantt i thought i was replying to BADECKER Cheesy..Must of went GOZZY with the drink and clicked on the wrong person Cheesy..So sorry my friend..
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 06:45:46 AM

When you give blood you can give some from time to time.. Suck it all out your dead..

Same with EARTHALON..

Now the trouble is more and more countries want to produce oil so more and more wars?..
More and more taxes wasted on war machines?..
More and more people dead?..

When you get up out of bed you need to stretch?..Same with Earthalon..No oil it's bones will grind..

Not good for the living things on it's body..I wonder who that could be Roll Eyes..

It just pisses me off those who say they believe in Jesus who don't believe in Jesus..

Do you think if you just say you believe in Jesus it will get you to heaven Cheesy Cheesy..

If you act like Jesus you will be remembered on this earth forever..That's how your legacy lives on  Wink..

And if you want to act like Jesus that means everything is FREEEEEEEEEEEEE.. Wink

FREE MONEY TO HELP THE POOR.. Grin..

I want everybody to get a starting point to spend to live..EVERYBODY rich or poor..
Everybody gets a starting point to spend Grin..JESUS WOULD BE VERY HAPPY Grin..

Robots threaten 15m UK jobs, says Bank of England's chief economist ...
https://www.theguardian.com › Business › Bank of England
12 Nov 2015 - Robots threaten 15m UK jobs, says Bank of England's chief economist ... “Taking the probabilities of automation, and multiplying them by the numbers ... Artificial intelligence: 'Homo sapiens will be split into a handful of gods ...

I DID SAY IT'S NOT LONG Grin Grin..

kodes88

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 09:09:41 AM

I don't believe in god or gods but I believe on a one true God.

That's the point, A lot of people who like indifferent to the presence of God, even when they spell God was still wrong. God must be written with the prefix letters are large or have to use capital letters, so you have to type / write of God, not god, with a big G, not g. Even writing it is still arbitrary, do not do it right, with how it should be. It is an absolute necessity.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 189 »
  Print  

Jump to: