News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you believe in god?
Yes - 362 (65.9%)
No - 139 (25.3%)
Other - 48 (8.7%)
Total Voters: 549

Pages: « 1 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 [133] 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 ... 189 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you believe in god?  (Read 315976 times)
Florg

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

Information Sponge

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2017, 08:20:30 AM

I don't believe in god in the sense that I don't think we are actively watched over an interacted with by a creator.   I think it's much more likely that the universe is a collection of rules similar to a program and everything more complex stems from that.

Keep your private keys safe!

https://www.ledgerwallet.com/
Towdriver91

Activity: 132
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 02:35:42 PM

Do you believe in god? If you do, why do you believe? (give a few reasons)

Yes, I do believe in God, my family is a Christian, and since I was a kid I was taught about God and I believe in God. I really think that God is really amazing. God keeps other people living by just believing in him, it's good to believe in God because even if you're in your deepest time of your life you can still feel that there's someone looking after you.

I believe in God. I had witness the power of God just 3 month ago.I want to share it. Miracle is still exist!
Our country ruler don't believe in God, but never mind. Our family don't believe in God, but they do like the bible said in my childhood. They never talk about god. but I find God through some clue: a half bible in the box. Jesus head on an old Calendar(That Calendar hanged on wall for many years). That is the sign of God. I can feel God is guide me to search.

When I grow up, I search many doc of bible&history. But there is a question troubled me: Is God dead? Why no miracles today?
I find some clues, someone claim they had exp of miracles. So I wait and pay my attention. And God take me an opportunity to witness.
I had a dream about my children nearly half year ago. I don't know who tell me the birthday of my baby in the dream, but I believe this is God. So I tell my wife, but she do not believe. She told everyone of family they laughed at me. We decide to natural labour(because that is God's will). Everything looks fine, but test is here! The doctor said the birthday(I claim) of my baby is late, more than 1 week in theory, that would take dangerous to child. So the doctor union my family , they injection Oxytocin and want to make my baby birth earlier.  My wife had sent in the delivery room before the birthday I claim. I was weak, I cannot bet for child. I only could agree with them too. The doctor said my wife is hard to labour and must cesarean section right now, but everything will be fine. I signed the deal of hospital, then I tought  the God-Promise-Birthday maybe a illusion for me, before one day. But the miracle is comming, doctors worked hard in the operator and took a long time, My child birth in 00:00:01.  Just 1 minute, this is the day God promise.

That's my story, everyone can proof.
amishmanish
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1158

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 04:55:03 PM

Its reassuring to believe in God, thats for sure. When you look at all the beauty and complexity of nature, the vastness of the sky and universe and the perfect intricacy down to an atom, you can't help but wonder if this is all just randomness or has a creator behind it.

But if the creator was so perfect, why is there so much injustice and horror in the world. I mean I understand difficulties in life but what kind of God tolerates little babies getting raped and women having their intestine removed by savages.
What kind of God lets so much injustice prevail?

So I find it better to believe there is no God, coz if there was one, he'd fall really short of all our expectations from him/her.
Clavulanic

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 10:32:08 PM

For me  God Exist, he is the creator of all things in the universe, Even science now have an explanation and believe that
our universe is created 15 billion years ago. many evidence that can support  the BIGBANG theory,the origin of universe.
some proof of that creation is the phenomena of the existence of cosmic background radiation, the expanding universe and other theory
that the universe is created by the creator and that is god the creator of all things.
my other opinion that god really exist is all the un-explanable things matters and situation that God only knows.

██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
Appreciate Coin
Send and receive tokens
in blogs and social
media communities
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
▄████ ███ █████ ███ ████▄
▄█████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄█████▄
██████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀██████
██████ ███ █████ ███ ██████
██████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄██████
▀█████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀█████▀
▀████ ███ █████ ███ ████▀
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
NO
INFLATION

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀▀███████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀  ▄  ▀▀▀▀████▄
▄████  ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄  ████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄██▀     ▀██▄  █████
████  ████  ███  ████  ████
████▄  ▀██▄     ▄██▀  █████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀  ████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TECHNICAL
INTEGRATIONS

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀██████████▄
▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
▄████████▀       ▀████████▄
█████████▄▄█▌ ▐█▄▄█████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
▀███████████▌ ▐███████████▀
▀██████████▌ ▐██████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
GROWING
USE CASES

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████▀   ▀████████▄
▄████▀     ▄▄▄     ▀████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄███████▀▀██▄  ▀████
████  ████  ▀▀  ▄████  ████
████▄  ▀███▄  ▄████▀  ▄████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████▄     ▀▀▀     ▄████▀
▀████████▄   ▄████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
EASE OF
CRYPTO TRADING

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
jherz

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 08:15:10 AM

YES I realy believe that there is living God even what other tell that there is no exists GOD. Just a simple thought I would tell no one exist without creator, if there are some created there is someone made it. People that says their is no God is a foolishly thingking.
xybasen54891v1

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 08:51:35 AM

asic-minerworld. is a good store without any problems and with low prices.
Florg

Activity: 99

Information Sponge

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2017, 09:07:27 AM

YES I realy believe that there is living God even what other tell that there is no exists GOD. Just a simple thought I would tell no one exist without creator, if there are some created there is someone made it. People that says their is no God is a foolishly thingking.

Yeah but then how did God get created?  You've simply opened up the same question again.  If got is great enough to create the universe and everything in it, what was great enough to create God and it's universe?

Keep your private keys safe!

https://www.ledgerwallet.com/
cryptowatch

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 01:21:19 PM

Not at all, religions are a relic from times when people needed an explanation for the unexplainable.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 08:03:51 PM

Not at all, religions are a relic from times when people needed an explanation for the unexplainable.

That's why they take a bunch of science observations, and make a scientific theory out of it. Then they start accepting the scientific theory as fact when they don't have proof it is fact. They are looking for something to believe in. And rather than believe in facts, they distort their fiction, and claim it is fact. They turn science into a religion for themselves.

People are religious beings. They are also God-religious beings.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 12:37:16 AM

That's why they take a bunch of science observations, and make a scientific theory out of it. Then they start accepting the scientific theory as fact when they don't have proof it is fact. They are looking for something to believe in. And rather than believe in facts, they distort their fiction, and claim it is fact. They turn science into a religion for themselves.

Cool

Doesn't this thread make you hate being religious? Have you seen the reasons people give here for their belief in god? They are pathetic at best. It seems to me that 99% of religious people in this forum are fucking retards, no offense but fucking hell.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 12:46:39 AM

Cool

Doesn't this thread make you hate being religious? Have you seen the reasons people give here for their belief in god? They are pathetic at best. It seems to me that 99% of religious people in this forum are fucking retards, no offense but fucking hell.

It's only the religiously non-religious who hate religion.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
Hotel_Prodeo

Activity: 588
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 01:59:57 AM

Yes, I believe in God, because this world must have created, and who is able to create this great world and nature must be God.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
acheampong64

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 09:37:00 AM

Of course i do believe in God!!
Because it's because of God that i read this post
nitinmohite

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 10:15:42 AM

Yes, but my beliefs are a bit different somewhat similar to agnostic

Angna27

Activity: 406

CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 10:38:07 AM

Yes, cause only fool says to themselves there is no God (Psa.141:1) because heavens itself declares and proved the existence of God. (Psa.19:1). How we are formed and made, our body structure this is undeniable evidence that there is God and there's no creation without Creator, we are here in this earth without someone out there who put us here

CRYPTOBLADES 
|   FACEBOOK   |   REDDIT   |     MEDIUM     |     TWITTER     |
   DISCORD    |  TELEGRAM
Yumi027

Activity: 36

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 11:06:11 AM

Yes, I do believe in God, my family is a Christian, and since I was a kid I was taught about God and I believe in God. I really think that God is really amazing. God keeps other people living by just believing in him, it's good to believe in God because even if you're in your deepest time of your life you can still feel that there's someone looking after you.

I believe in God. I had witness the power of God just 3 month ago.I want to share it. Miracle is still exist!
Our country ruler don't believe in God, but never mind. Our family don't believe in God, but they do like the bible said in my childhood. They never talk about god. but I find God through some clue: a half bible in the box. Jesus head on an old Calendar(That Calendar hanged on wall for many years). That is the sign of God. I can feel God is guide me to search.

When I grow up, I search many doc of bible&history. But there is a question troubled me: Is God dead? Why no miracles today?
I find some clues, someone claim they had exp of miracles. So I wait and pay my attention. And God take me an opportunity to witness.
I had a dream about my children nearly half year ago. I don't know who tell me the birthday of my baby in the dream, but I believe this is God. So I tell my wife, but she do not believe. She told everyone of family they laughed at me. We decide to natural labour(because that is God's will). Everything looks fine, but test is here! The doctor said the birthday(I claim) of my baby is late, more than 1 week in theory, that would take dangerous to child. So the doctor union my family , they injection Oxytocin and want to make my baby birth earlier.  My wife had sent in the delivery room before the birthday I claim. I was weak, I cannot bet for child. I only could agree with them too. The doctor said my wife is hard to labour and must cesarean section right now, but everything will be fine. I signed the deal of hospital, then I tought  the God-Promise-Birthday maybe a illusion for me, before one day. But the miracle is comming, doctors worked hard in the operator and took a long time, My child birth in 00:00:01.  Just 1 minute, this is the day God promise.

That's my story, everyone can proof.

I agree with you, and I have many proofs to believe that there is a god. And I have proven to myself that God will not abonden me and he will guide me, just trust him.
choirunn

Activity: 35

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 11:13:12 AM

of course i believe, if not where can we live?
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 11:59:17 AM

Yes, i believe in God.
And i believe he's in control even here.

Yes, we are here, bitcoin is created, and God is forever.  There should be no debate on this.  The fact that we exist only shows that some great thing or some super power is there.  God is our Creator.  We are here because of Him.  There is no creation if none created it.  God is like a wind, we cannot see Him but we feel His presence through his blessings.  Those best things in life that are free?  It is from God.  Our Saviour.  Our Father.
Gen iUs

Activity: 74

Patience is virtue

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 12:26:22 PM

Yes, I believe in God because of general revelation through His creation.
Everything is created by God.
Watch exists because someone invented it.
Cyberbits

Activity: 111

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 12:32:00 PM

I so much believe in God, because He is the creator of all universe, the Alfa  and Omega, the beginning and the end, there is no one like him.
Pages: « 1 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 [133] 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 ... 189 »
  Print  

Jump to: