Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 11:25:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TAO] Tao, AltMarket & FanMix - Real Solutions for the Music Industry!  (Read 92985 times)
geokilla

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 03:33:50 PM

Hello everyone, guys! I'm new here, so I would like to know about the features of this project. What is his idea and how can I contribute to its development? What can you tell me about this?
hello friend! I want to say this is a cool project! True, I do not quite understand what its main idea is, but its most powerful feature is the technology of intelligent transactions! This is a rather interesting implementation of the blockchain, which opens it up with a completely different, more interesting side.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
minereu.com.

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 03:41:46 PM

Hello everyone, guys! I'm new here, so I would like to know about the features of this project. What is his idea and how can I contribute to its development? What can you tell me about this?
hello friend! I want to say this is a cool project! True, I do not quite understand what its main idea is, but its most powerful feature is the technology of intelligent transactions! This is a rather interesting implementation of the blockchain, which opens it up with a completely different, more interesting side.
I would say that this is an elegant implementation. If I'm not mistaken, smart contracts are used here, right? They help developers no longer worry about how to implement transactions correctly, so that they are not interrupted.

geokilla

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 03:46:18 PM

I do not understand a little, for what purposes this project was created. I agree that smart contracts are a huge step towards the development of the project in the future, however, what does Tao still do? What does this project specialize in? Are these really smart contracts?
Areuinsane

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 03:51:13 PM

I do not understand a little, for what purposes this project was created. I agree that smart contracts are a huge step towards the development of the project in the future, however, what does Tao still do? What does this project specialize in? Are these really smart contracts?
these are not just smart contracts, they are a means for the blockchain to interact with the world outside the network and the ability to save data and securely store it. The difficulty for me is that I do not know how this can be explained to my friends who also want to participate.
minereu.com.

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 03:57:32 PM

there are a lot of interesting things. By the way, why can't Bitcoin implement Tao functions? This community is already 3 years old, if I'm not mistaken, and for some reason I did not know about it. Maybe he had a bad sale?

geokilla

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 04:07:06 PM

there are a lot of interesting things. By the way, why can't Bitcoin implement Tao functions? This community is already 3 years old, if I'm not mistaken, and for some reason I did not know about it. Maybe he had a bad sale?
you are not quite right. This is not exactly a sale, it is a crowdsale, which is held in order to attract as many developers as possible to the project. Implementing a concept with a crowdsale can happen faster. And this is despite the fact that investment in cryptocurrency is a rather risky undertaking.
minereu.com.

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 04:18:15 PM

you are not quite right. This is not exactly a sale, it is a crowdsale, which is held in order to attract as many developers as possible to the project. Implementing a concept with a crowdsale can happen faster. And this is despite the fact that investment in cryptocurrency is a rather risky undertaking.
yes, I heard about it, but I understand that everyone can participate on an equal footing, and it does not matter whether investors are accredited or not. Crowdsales are often held on the basis of the blockchain, I know that too, and I think I can create an investment opportunity for the Tao project.

geokilla

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 04:33:47 PM

yes, I heard about it, but I understand that everyone can participate on an equal footing, and it does not matter whether investors are accredited or not. Crowdsales are often held on the basis of the blockchain, I know that too, and I think I can create an investment opportunity for the Tao project.
I thought that you didn’t quite understand the meaning of the crowdsale, but now I see that you know enough about it. By the way, you asked a question about the implementation of the concept of Tao Bitcoin. Yes, Bitcoin can theoretically do this, but this will require several additional forks.
Areuinsane

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 04:40:53 PM

I would also add to the above that Tao implements those functions that Bitcoin cannot implement, since Tao is at the top of technological iterations.
geokilla

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 04:48:12 PM

I believe that it is the developers who must determine how modern and technologically advanced the project will be. Probably, given that cryptocurrency is the future of finance, developers should provide a project that reflects this future as much as possible.
minereu.com.

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 04:53:44 PM

I believe that it is the developers who must determine how modern and technologically advanced the project will be. Probably, given that cryptocurrency is the future of finance, developers should provide a project that reflects this future as much as possible.
I completely agree with you. That is why I know that the goal of this project is the possibility of the most excellent future for humanity. A world with trust systems creates a product of trust, developers say.

geokilla

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 04:58:57 PM

I completely agree with you. That is why I know that the goal of this project is the possibility of the most excellent future for humanity. A world with trust systems creates a product of trust, developers say.
I also agree with this. Moreover, honesty is the key to the long-term health and stability of financial markets. As a potential participant, I would like to even respect the laws in the free market space and sufficiently evaluate the power of cryptocurrency technology.
Areuinsane

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 05:18:05 PM

By the way, the power of cryptocurrency technology is really striking in scale. There is an algorithm that allows you to bet on your tokens instead of spending them, and the owner gets a percentage from this. Yane knew about this technology. Do you know anything about it?
minereu.com.

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 05:23:29 PM

By the way, the power of cryptocurrency technology is really striking in scale. There is an algorithm that allows you to bet on your tokens instead of spending them, and the owner gets a percentage from this. Yane knew about this technology. Do you know anything about it?
I know about this, this is Proof of Stake. This is simple math: the so-called method of mining cryptocurrency without human intervention is paid for by software. Perhaps I have somewhat incorrectly reflected my thoughts, however, in general, this is so.

geokilla

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 05:28:14 PM

I would call the Proof of Stake a gamble. In principle, it is quite similar to gambling, for example, bets, because here I also put my coins, even if I receive a fixed percentage for them. If I said something wrong, correct me.
minereu.com.

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 05:33:43 PM

I would call the Proof of Stake a gamble. In principle, it is quite similar to gambling, for example, bets, because here I also put my coins, even if I receive a fixed percentage for them. If I said something wrong, correct me.
you are not quite right. in this game you cannot lose: in the end, everyone who plays wins. This is not a wild statement, it is just a math.

geokilla

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 05:38:08 PM

you are not quite right. in this game you cannot lose: in the end, everyone who plays wins. This is not a wild statement, it is just a math.
that is, it turns out that the longer this happens, the more I earn? And I will almost always pay! This is just fantastic! What else do I not know about this project?
Areuinsane

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 05:43:12 PM

friends, having familiarized a little with this project, I learned that integration of the music industry and the network is taking place in it. Despite the fact that it is a product, it is used in a unique way to finance companies in which the ownership of this product is accredited.
minereu.com.

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 05:48:19 PM

friends, having familiarized a little with this project, I learned that integration of the music industry and the network is taking place in it. Despite the fact that it is a product, it is used in a unique way to finance companies in which the ownership of this product is accredited.
it is, but I was interested in something else. For example, this is the cycle of wealth creation, more precisely, its generation. What can you say about this, or perhaps you can somehow explain this process? Honestly, I did not understand anything from the described information.

Areuinsane

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 05:53:33 PM

it is, but I was interested in something else. For example, this is the cycle of wealth creation, more precisely, its generation. What can you say about this, or perhaps you can somehow explain this process? Honestly, I did not understand anything from the described information.
as I understand it, these should be certain levels, the so-called general needs, which would stimulate the adoption of currency. For example, this is the interest rate, the additional creation of funds and the lowest possible consumption of electricity.
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: