Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 06:37:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TAO] Tao, AltMarket & FanMix - Real Solutions for the Music Industry!  (Read 92985 times)
ACGCrypto

Activity: 408
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 12:49:59 AM

Cant catch any bids on exchanges, who has all the coins? Any offers OTC?

There's someone looking to do an OTC trade in the Trading channel on the Tao slack. Signup link is in the OP and I told him you were looking.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ACGCrypto

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 12:54:16 AM

Sounds like we're getting close to a release of the Infiniti Protocol white paper. Bryce has been teasing parts of the paper and giving some more details in the slack. Looking very good.  Cool

logictense

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2017, 01:34:34 PM

Thanks again for response.
I did stake some coins, last night when i checked. It's work perfect and i can see every time over 10 connection every time i open wallet.
Keep up the good work.

Can you pls tell me what is Infinity Protocol?

Thanks

Np. Glad it's working. Bryce will be posting a white paper soon but the basic idea is that it's a protocol that sits on top of the Tao blockchain but also works with any other blockchain. It lets data be stored verifiably on any chain or I think multiple at the same time so businesses that want to store data on a blockchain can do it through IP and not put there eggs in one basket. So it makes it less risky and easier for businesses to start using blockchains instead of their own proprietary databases, which should encourage crypto adoption. That's my understanding from what he's said in the slack, which I think I can repeat.

Bryce will explain it better, but it sounds like it has a lot of potential.  Cool

I like the ideea of this project and i am agree with you that is may have a very big potential.
Lets w8 for white paper for further discutions.
I am watching closly  this project. Thanks again for the help.

Since when TAO is being discussed by real folks. I thought 100% of accounts are shills trying to hype the value, expressing their admiration towards a piece of shit. Tao might be good for daily swings for those who look to make 30 dollars to pay their rent, but u cant seriously view it as a coin with potential. I can already imagine what whitepaper will look like.

SouthernBTC

Activity: 192
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 03:12:39 PM

I did stake some coins, last night when i checked. It's work perfect and i can see every time over 10 connection every time i open wallet.
Keep up the good work.

Thanks

Np. Glad it's working. Bryce will be posting a white paper soon but the basic idea is that it's a protocol that sits on top of the Tao blockchain but also works with any other blockchain. It lets data be stored verifiably on any chain or I think multiple at the same time so businesses that want to store data on a blockchain can do it through IP and not put there eggs in one basket. So it makes it less risky and easier for businesses to start using blockchains instead of their own proprietary databases, which should encourage crypto adoption. That's my understanding from what he's said in the slack, which I think I can repeat.

Bryce will explain it better, but it sounds like it has a lot of potential.  Cool

I like the ideea of this project and i am agree with you that is may have a very big potential.
I am watching closly  this project. Thanks again for the help.

Since when TAO is being discussed by real folks. I thought 100% of accounts are shills trying to hype the value, expressing their admiration towards a piece of shit. Tao might be good for daily swings for those who look to make 30 dollars to pay their rent, but u cant seriously view it as a coin with potential. I can already imagine what whitepaper will look like.

Here, take a look for yourself http://tao.network/Tao_Virtual_Audio_Record.pdf

The IP whitepaper is only part of the puzzle and that will be available soon enough.
Nea Sandu

Activity: 478
Merit: 285

Crypto Way is the only Way!

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2017, 04:55:52 PM

Keep up the good work.

Thanks

Bryce will explain it better, but it sounds like it has a lot of potential.  Cool

I am watching closly  this project. Thanks again for the help.

The IP whitepaper is only part of the puzzle and that will be available soon enough.
Thanks man!

Goana dupa Bitcoin

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
 ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  ▬▬▬▬▬
 ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
..DMEX ..

statdude
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 08:12:49 PM

There's someone looking to do an OTC trade in the Trading channel on the Tao slack. Signup link is in the OP and I told him you were looking.

Ill check it out, are they offering a reasonable price?

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█ ███████████████████████ █
█ █████     █ ▀██████████ █
█ █████     █   ▀████████ █
█ █████  ██ █     ▀██████ █

█ █████  ▀▀ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█ █████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █████ █
█ █████             █████ █
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
  Website
    Twitter
      Gitlab
      Reddit
    Telegram
Whitepaper
█ ███▄    ███████▀   ▄███ █
█ ████▌    █████▀    ████ █
█ ████▌     ███▀     ████ █
█ ████▌▐█    █▀ █    ████ █
█ ████▌▐██     ██    ████ █
█ ████▌▐███   ███    ████ █
█ ███▀  ▀███ ███▀    ▀███ █
ACGCrypto

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 12:28:09 AM

Thanks man!

A draft of the new Infiniti Protocol whitepaper was posted to the slack today. Reading through it right now. I can see how it ties into the "virtual record" idea and the ticket scalper solution that's been mentioned before, but it looks like this will also allow any business to store data and replace renting or running database servers without having to reinvent the wheel. Blockchain onramp for enterprise data.

ACGCrypto

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 12:32:15 AM

He said "looking to sell a large lot of XTO for 10% below spot… the trade will be worth well over 1 BTC" when he posted about it a couple of days ago.

fiftyseven

Activity: 427
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 09:42:13 AM

He said "looking to sell a large lot of XTO for 10% below spot… the trade will be worth well over 1 BTC" when he posted about it a couple of days ago.

I'm aware that the offer was taken and an OTC deal was done. Someone else might be willing to part with some - the Slack is where the bulk of the conversation is.
Nea Sandu

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2017, 05:54:53 PM

hey guys
do know something about this https://taocoin.asia/

another TAO Coin?

Thanks

Goana dupa Bitcoin

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
 ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  ▬▬▬▬▬
 ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
..DMEX ..

metamorphin
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2017, 06:14:59 PM

hey guys
do know something about this https://taocoin.asia/

another TAO Coin?

Thanks

it doesnt care..the only TAO is this one here...with the sign XTO!

Greetz
Steve
ACGCrypto

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 08:40:51 AM

Looks like we're getting the first big reveal very soon!

https://twitter.com/BryceWeiner/status/856773234682773504

[someday I'll be able to post images  Grin ]

Jayjay04
Legendary

Activity: 1364

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 07:29:48 PM

Looks like we're getting the first big reveal very soon!

https://twitter.com/BryceWeiner/status/856773234682773504

[someday I'll be able to post images  Grin ]

What's comin' ?!

▄▄▄
                   █████
             ▄▄▄    ▀▀▀       ▄▄████╕
            █████          ▄▄███████▌
     ▄▄▄     ▀▀▀        ╓████████▀▀
    █████               ██████▀▀       ▄███▄
     ▀▀▀        ▄███▄    ▀▀▀           ▀███▀
                ▀███▀        ▄▄████╕
       ▁▄▄███▄           ▄▄████████▌
   ▁▄▆████████       ▄▄█████████▀▀       ▄███▄
 ▄█████████▀▔    ▄▄█████████▀▀           ▀███▀
▐██████▀▀▔   ,▄█████████▀▀        ▄▄▄
 ▔▀▀▀▔    ▄▄████████▀▀           █████
      ▄▄████████▀▀       ▄▄██▄    ▀▀▀
   ▄█████████▀       ▄▄███████▌       ▄▄▄
  ▐██████▀▀      ▄▄█████████▀▔       █████
   `▀▀▀      ▂▄█████████▀▀    ,▄▄µ    ▀▀▀
          ▂▆████████▀▀    ,▄██████▌
          ██████▀▀     ▄█████████▀
           ▔▀▀        ███████▀"
                      "▀▀▀╙
Hello!
STAKER
.The Next Proof-of-Stake.
KSmart Contract Tokene.

ACGCrypto

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 01:31:51 AM

Infiniti. Should be more public news soon and I don't know how much of the info being posted in the slack I can repeat. Definitely don't think I can share the PDF that was posted today but let's just say there's some official music industry sanction of Tao and some big announcements that I don't think any other music crypto can make.  Cool

Here's the slack invite if you want to take a look: https://tao11.typeform.com/to/ws8MgM

Nea Sandu

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2017, 09:33:21 AM

Nice spike last night on CEX!
Nice work guys!

Looking forward for updates.

Goana dupa Bitcoin

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
 ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  ▬▬▬▬▬
 ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
..DMEX ..

statdude
Legendary

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 02:01:26 PM

Infiniti. Should be more public news soon and I don't know how much of the info being posted in the slack I can repeat. Definitely don't think I can share the PDF that was posted today but let's just say there's some official music industry sanction of Tao and some big announcements that I don't think any other music crypto can make.  Cool

Here's the slack invite if you want to take a look: https://tao11.typeform.com/to/ws8MgM

This slack invite doesnt appear to be working, can you invite thestatdude @@@@@ gmail?

Website
    Twitter
      Gitlab
      Reddit
    Telegram
Whitepaper
ACGCrypto

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 11:42:28 PM

This slack invite doesnt appear to be working, can you invite thestatdude @@@@@ gmail?

I DMed your address to the guy who handles signups. I just checked the signup link and https://tao11.typeform.com/to/ws8MgM gave me a form to submit my address so it seems like it's working.  Huh

spyder12

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 03:58:31 AM

A couple questions:

How long do coins take to mature?  And do you need to do anything once coins are mature in order to stake?

Thanks!
Kingn56

Activity: 559
Merit: 508

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 02:24:36 PM

A couple questions:

How long do coins take to mature?  And do you need to do anything once coins are mature in order to stake?

Thanks!

I beleive it is around every 4 days you can stake, keep in mind if you broke the coins up into small batches you could stake verry frequently with lower rewards per stake, although it adds up to roughly the same in the end.

all you need to do to be staking is keep the wallet open and click the unlock wallet button and check off for staking only.
statdude
Legendary

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 04:58:57 PM

I DMed your address to the guy who handles signups. I just checked the signup link and https://tao11.typeform.com/to/ws8MgM gave me a form to submit my address so it seems like it's working.  Huh

Yes, but never receive the email!

Website
    Twitter
      Gitlab
      Reddit
    Telegram
Whitepaper
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: