Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 09:30:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TAO] Tao, AltMarket & FanMix - Real Solutions for the Music Industry!  (Read 92985 times)
ACGCrypto

Activity: 408
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 10:49:44 AM

Cool. The FUD has arrived just in time. Things have taken a lot longer than expected for the project, but the wait is almost over. And perfect timing with what's going on with the government coming after the actual scammers, while granting 100% regulatory approval of what Bryce and his team are doing.  Cheesy

Anyway, verified Diamond members will have access to the AltMarket next week, and the site opens for the ODBcoin sale on December 1st. Not sure if general trading will be open from day one, or sometime (soon™) after. Ultimately the opinion of current crypto traders who are skeptics of the project won't matter much.

The ODBcoin sale will be heavily promoted, should be beyond anything crypto has seen before. It runs from Dec 1st through the beginning of next year and will be followed by a minimum of 6 more Initial Artist Offerings in 2019. Each will be heavily promoted to the mainstream music audience by the artists to their fans. Each will bring waves of new money - that old thing called MASS ADOPTION - and most of it will circulate mainly inside the Tao & AltMarket ecosystem.

All artist tokens will be traded exclusively against Tao and won't be listed on any other exchange because they have exclusive contracts.

It's ultimately going to be more money than crypto has seen so far. Again, actual mass adoption.

The more Diamonds there are, the fewer Tao left on the open market; Masternodes will also be implemented in 2019 which will add a further incentive to keep Tao off the market. It's the only cryptocurrency adopted by a major industry. With many many millions of fans. Do the math.  Grin

If you have over 100,000 TAO then you qualify to be a Diamond and get early access to the AltMarket. You can use the form here

https://diamond.tao.network/

and sign messages from one or more wallets as long as the total is over 100K.

You can pre-register for the ODBcoin sale and get a 5% discount here: https://alt.market/icon-tokens/odbcoin/

I'm looking forward to December, what about you?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bryceweiner

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:27:52 PM

I'm looking forward to when Weiner gets put in prison for the fraudulent sale of securities.

But I don't really need to FUD this coin, its dying on its own, averaging about $500 in volume a day.

It's just a shame when innocent adolescents get preyed upon by an older sociopath.
You're trying way too hard, dude.

Buy my coin.
bryceweiner

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:31:06 PM

10713 Burbank Blvd, the address listed on all official communications, is for sale here: https://www.loopnet.com/Listing/10713-Burbank-Blvd-North-Hollywood-CA/12775747/

This is just looking worse by the minute. EMC studios (the address) is a clear shit studio that lists a bunch of famous artists in order to get you to book a recording there. They advertise dolby digital surround sound 5.1 like it's a feature of the studio!
RMC Studios.

It's owned by one of our board members, Peter Rafelson.

You really suck at this.
bryceweiner

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:33:45 PM

This seems like the scummiest scammiest piece of shit shitcoin ever!

Why is ODB but not the full Wu-Tang Clan launching an artist coin? Doesn't it strike anyone invested in this coin as strange that ODB, an "artist" who IS DEAD and CAN NEVER RELEASE ANY NEW MUSIC is launching a token on this platform?
Dead people release music all the time, and his son Young Dirty is driving the sale.

What will the benefits of holding ODBtoken be? Not a single thing has been made clear about this project and that's why it will fail.
That's why this project isn't a security, dipshit.

Just solidify that Bryce is a scammer who is leading you all along a false hopium journey.
Two year hopium journey and counting with 8000% gains since ICO, thank you.
bryceweiner

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:35:04 PM

Hoo boy, Wall Street owns over 100,000 XTO now… *rubs hands together*  Looking forward to 2018 Grin

http://acgimg.s3.amazonaws.com/Tao%20and%20Wall%20Street%202017-11-29.jpg

this is that rubbing shoulders with hollywood post. Damn it all sounds so good taken piece by piece but taken all together it just screams scam!
The LoPresti Law Group (literally in the financial district of Manhattan) did our 506(c) filing and accepted 100,000 XTO as payment.

100% truth.

(Edit to add: that was also November, 2017)
ACGCrypto

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 12:57:01 AM
Last edit: November 22, 2018, 01:20:08 AM by ACGCrypto

I'm looking forward to when Weiner gets put in prison for the fraudulent sale of securities.

But I don't really need to FUD this coin, its dying on its own, averaging about $500 in volume a day.

It's just a shame when innocent adolescents get preyed upon by an older sociopath.

Really? Odd, given he's one of the only people who did a 100% legit and legal ICO back in 2016. Capped at $100,000 and so exempt from being considered a security under the Howey Test. Speaking of, what has he done to pass the Howey Test? Specifically?

https://breakermag.com/the-ol-dirty-bastard-coin-is-the-only-cryptocurrency-with-soul/

Also, what adolescents? I guess I shouldn't bother asking since you're clearly in your own reality given the abundant examples of photo and video evidence in this thread showing Bryce meeting with regulators, appearing with partners in the music industry, etc. If this isn't real, it's beyond an Enron level scam that's taken in people in the government and private sector, and I feel honored to be scammed along with them.  Roll Eyes

Nautica

Activity: 59
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 06:00:36 PM

ACGCrypto

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 10:59:05 PM

The volume has been good so it's probably not going to be delisted. Still never a bad idea to withdraw your coins to a local wallet.

Either way, deposits should be open on the AltMarket from December 1st. 👍

tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 11:10:09 PM

The volume has been good so it's probably not going to be delisted. Still never a bad idea to withdraw your coins to a local wallet.

This will going to die if they will depend on traders for the market movement. Did they really successfully implement their solutions in the music industry? Or all those solutions just end up in their whitepaper? Because if this coin is really in demand in the music industry, there's no way that this will be going to be nowhere soon. Just my 2 cents.
ACGCrypto

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 12:35:04 AM

This will going to die if they will depend on traders for the market movement. Did they really successfully implement their solutions in the music industry? Or all those solutions just end up in their whitepaper? Because if this coin is really in demand in the music industry, there's no way that this will be going to be nowhere soon. Just my 2 cents.

Haven't looked at the whitepaper in a long time so that might be from before they pivoted from rights management to the current Initial Artist Offering model.

Think: legally compliant "ICO" where the SEC is 100% on board with how they're doing things. What they're doing definitely has interest and support in the music industry. The first IAO is starting December 1st for ODBcoin and there are six more already scheduled for next year with even more likely to happen in 2019 once the first sale is shown to be a success.

The IAO sale will bring in a ton of new money from outside crypto, and current crypto traders will simply miss out if they don't get in on it before John Q Hiphopfan does. Basic idea is all the people who buy ODBcoin will be presented with a dead simple, regular non tech person interface where they'll be able to buy Tao and a hand-picked selection of old school alts. Many new people, even spending a small average amount, is enough to pump the hell out of any low mcap coin. 

The AltMarket will also support regular style crypto trading with Tradingview charts and the kind of interface we're used to, so both normies and crypto folk will enjoy the platform with a customizable interface that works best for them. ODBcoin and all future IAO icon tokens will be traded exclusively against Tao, and it will be the base for trading pairs for all the alts listed on the exchange as well.

So imagine a huge new flood of money from the IAOs + new people who will see Tao as one of THE definitive and most important cryptos. How many people use web browsers today and how many remember Netscape anymore, let alone Mosaic Lynx?  Why is that? Because of the flood of new internet users brought in from the mainstream non tech world by Windows 95 and Internet Explorer. History doesn't repeat itself, but it echoes.  Cool

BTW, looks like deposits for Tao may be opened a couple days early to make absolutely sure people have the option of withdrawing from C-Cex directly to A.M. if they need to.

ACGCrypto

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 02:00:40 AM
Last edit: November 26, 2018, 08:24:13 AM by ACGCrypto

Some Q&A from the slack that may be of interest:

EDIT: I didn't check the mcap before posting and Met was rounding a lot. The mcap was more like $4.6M at the time. Just noting for the record.  Smiley

presduterte

Activity: 222
Merit: 58

They call me Rad Rody.

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 07:50:54 AM

Market is cap currently 4.6 million. And this happened on a day when most other coins will UP:

Quoted for future posterity. I'll be back in 120 days to requote this comment and laugh my ass off.

ACGCrypto

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 08:22:31 AM

Market is cap currently 4.6 million. And this happened on a day when most other coins will UP:

Hey, good catch I didn't check the mcap and you're right that is a hell of a lot of rounding he did! Doesn't matter in the long run, but good catch. I've fixed it below, but I'll leave the original image unedited.

Quoted for future posterity. I'll be back in 120 days to requote this comment and laugh my ass off.

Cool man, please do.  Smiley

Should be very interesting once all the new money comes in from the ODBcoin sale, plus all the traders who see more clearly which way the wind is blowing who will start using AltMarket around mid December.
And I guess potentially any of the people in the music industry who've been given large amounts of Tao over the last couple of years, plus http://loprestilawgroup.com/ who I believe accepted Tao as payment for representing AltMarket, James Van Der Beek, I think it was the green Power Ranger, and whoever else in Hollywood has some.

ODBcoin sale starts December 1st

https://odbcoin.com/

and the independent audit of the results will end I think February or March, which must be the 120 days Bryce is referring to.
The reality of it all will be undeniable by that point, so he's probably right about the bull run coming for Tao. 

I'm just going to repost these caps since people might miss them now that we're on a new page. I cropped the pic to remove the inaccurate mcap (thanks again) but left the original upthread.

Some Q&A from the slack that may be of interest:

shendy

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 08:53:08 AM

Don't be disappointed I believe that the XTO team will continue to strive to be able to provide a way out with this still red value, be patient and soon there will be a surge so that it can please your child and wife. Positive thinking will be better and good hopes will come soon to the XTO community.

ACGCrypto

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 11:14:24 PM

Grin

https://twitter.com/BryceWeiner/status/1067877775908847616

https://exchange.alt.market/auth/login

ACGCrypto

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 11:47:48 PM

Note: you'll need a referral code to register for at least a couple more days, but the site is up.

ACGCrypto

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 01:44:58 AM

New terms of service for the exchange. Could they be the best in the industry?

https://alt.market/terms/

ODBcoin launch starts in just hours. Remember, ODBcoin and all Icon Tokens/Initial Artist Offerings will ONLY be traded against Tao after the initial sale ends. And Tao will also be the base currency for most markets on AltMarket.  Cool

ACGCrypto

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 10:43:51 AM

A few things I like from the terms of service.

A) Potential conflicts of interest disclosed. Bryce is disallowed from owning more than a tenth of a percent of Tao, Sys, and Unobtanium while employed at AltMarket.

B) the AltMarket will be subject to publicly published, bank-level audits to make sure the sales of ODBcoin and the future icon tokens (at least six in 2019) are done 100% above board and legitimately:

C) Tao, AltMarket, and all they're doing is fully legal and regulatory compliant in the USA:

Forget the trash on the old crypto markets everyone was chasing, and follow the Tao.
Safe, Legal, and Legit.

ACGCrypto

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 09:14:02 AM

Just signed into AltMarket with a private ref code  Cool

ACGCrypto

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 06:24:33 PM
Last edit: December 02, 2018, 06:46:02 PM by ACGCrypto

How can using the likeness of a dead celebrity possibly be legal?

There's certainly no morality to it. Its absolutely shameful.

Wow, dude. I begin to understand why you're confused about this whole thing.

Let me walk you through it.

1) The celebrity has heirs and an estate.
2) The heirs control legal rights to his image and IP.
3) They entered into contract with the AltMarket to license the exclusive use of his image and name for the promotion and sale of the coin and the proceeds from the sale are split between them and AltMarket, so both parties benefit.
4) AltMarket has the ability to enforce the exclusivity of their contract with ODB's estate and can and will sue to prevent any other exchange from listing ODBcoin without their permission and/or a licensing fee. Legal precedent for this was created when Kanye West sued the Coinye developers over unauthorized use of his image with the coin.

Because of this, after the sale ends in February, you'll only be able to trade ODBcoin with Tao on AltMarket. Think about how Ethereum's price benefited from the ICOs. Except that isn't ending very well thanks to the SEC and the vaporware nature of most ICOs.

But with Tao we have the first of a series of celebrity cryptocurrencies where the artists provide the value; solid, secure, and vapor-free.  Cheesy
Plus legally compliant and safe from regulators as a result. Seems like the perfect place to escape the crypto apocalypse to me.

But let me guess, you still don't get it.  Roll Eyes

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: