Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 11:59:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TAO] Tao, AltMarket & FanMix - Real Solutions for the Music Industry!  (Read 92985 times)
metamorphin
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2017, 11:32:29 PM

What ppl don't get is that XTO is a crypto project. Crypto = high level of risk
Bryce is here with us and he work on hes project. What more you need???
Trolls are a part of this world. Just Don't feed them.

XTO is verry cheap at this point. Just buy and hold it(download the wallet it works fine) for 1 year. You will thank me! Cool

Bryce man, keep up the good work!

What about the people on Livecoin who bought coins.we cannot withdrawl them.

you have to solve that with livecoin and not here...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Jayjay04
Legendary

Activity: 1364
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 05:40:09 PM

What about OPUS now, which seems to be at a very good place ?!?!

▄▄▄
                   █████
             ▄▄▄    ▀▀▀       ▄▄████╕
            █████          ▄▄███████▌
     ▄▄▄     ▀▀▀        ╓████████▀▀
    █████               ██████▀▀       ▄███▄
     ▀▀▀        ▄███▄    ▀▀▀           ▀███▀
                ▀███▀        ▄▄████╕
       ▁▄▄███▄           ▄▄████████▌
   ▁▄▆████████       ▄▄█████████▀▀       ▄███▄
 ▄█████████▀▔    ▄▄█████████▀▀           ▀███▀
▐██████▀▀▔   ,▄█████████▀▀        ▄▄▄
 ▔▀▀▀▔    ▄▄████████▀▀           █████
      ▄▄████████▀▀       ▄▄██▄    ▀▀▀
   ▄█████████▀       ▄▄███████▌       ▄▄▄
  ▐██████▀▀      ▄▄█████████▀▔       █████
   `▀▀▀      ▂▄█████████▀▀    ,▄▄µ    ▀▀▀
          ▂▆████████▀▀    ,▄██████▌
          ██████▀▀     ▄█████████▀
           ▔▀▀        ███████▀"
                      "▀▀▀╙
Hello!
STAKER
.The Next Proof-of-Stake.
KSmart Contract Tokene.

thedarklord369

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 04:53:05 PM
Last edit: July 15, 2017, 01:39:48 AM by thedarklord369

Do not use Livecoin at all. They are a bunch of crooks. This is the conversation I had with them - http://imgur.com/a/VF2xm

I will probably also post this on reddit as well.

I really believe in this project and will continue to buy XTO coins. I'm going to hold long term, I believe that this project will help the music industry in the future.

I now lost about 1800 coins do to selling them and having to buy on C-cex with the money from Livecoin.
dirtygraham

Activity: 26

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 01:09:38 PM

what is the next milestone to look forward to?

Many want to invest, but they want to invest on Bittrex & Poloniex, anything you can do about that?

Graham
dilkushpatel

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 03:04:20 PM

What is wrong with Yobit TAO wallet?
It was syncing fine but they are not allowing withdrawal and now they put wallet in maintenance

Was there any communication between yobit and devs?
Salvarth

Activity: 5

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 05:45:12 PM

An update from Livecoin.
Everyone who has funds on Livecoin will be able to withdraw them July 28.

TAO NEWS
Created 17.07.2017 20:57
Since there is no active community and only 3 clients are concerning about this coin, we have to make a decision on our own. Developer have contacted us with accusations only and no constructive offers.
Blockchain of this coin is broken. A lot of transactions after getting 3+ confirms reversed into -1 confirms and thus became invalid. Beyond that, a developer related accounts applied malicious schemes which were described earlier. Eventually a half of a balance are gone. We will split the rest of amount between holders. Withdrawal will be opened after July 28. In the beginning of August this coin will be delisted.
Salvarth

Activity: 5

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 12:16:56 AM

An update from Livecoin.

TAO NEWS
Since there is no active community and only 3 clients are concerning about this coin, we have to make a decision on our own. Developer have contacted us with accusations only and no constructive offers.
Blockchain of this coin is broken. A lot of transactions after getting 3+ confirms reversed into -1 confirms and thus became invalid. Beyond that, a developer related accounts applied malicious schemes which were described earlier. Eventually a half of a balance are gone. We will split the rest of amount between holders. Withdrawal will be opened after July 28. In the beginning of August this coin will be delisted.

Oh, and here is the news in the words of Mr potato head from the tao slack:

Ever since we disallowed withdrawals, there's been no activity. We only have 3 customers left. When the developer accused us of making a simple but rectifiable mistake, we decided to reject his charitable offers. Unfortunately for you we are instead making our own decisions. We don't understand how blockchains work. We lost half of all the tokens you entrusted us to hold. Something something +3 something something -1, thusly something something duuuuuhr. Beyond that sorry, not sorry for our malicious conduct. We kindly ask our last 3 customers to leave. But you can't leave yet because we'll continue to hold your coins hostage till July 28th. After that, despite a clean reset, we'll further shoot ourselves in the foot by delisting the coin entirely.
Nea Sandu

Activity: 478
Merit: 285

Crypto Way is the only Way!

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2017, 08:26:54 AM

What ppl don't get is that XTO is a crypto project. Crypto = high level of risk
Bryce is here with us and he work on hes project. What more you need???
Trolls are a part of this world. Just Don't feed them.

XTO is verry cheap at this point. Just buy and hold it(download the wallet it works fine) for 1 year. You will thank me! Cool

Bryce man, keep up the good work!

What about the people on Livecoin who bought coins.we cannot withdrawl them.

What livecoin problems has to do whith tao coin?
Those ppl should open tikets to livecoin support. This thread is for Tao Coin...

what is next dev? any new updates?

Goana dupa Bitcoin

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
 ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  ▬▬▬▬▬
 ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
..DMEX ..

dirtygraham

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 08:05:25 PM

I had real hope for this project but at this point I don't know who to believe.   I lean towards Bryce but he seems to have a few fights with different people on twitter on a daily basis.  He isn't instilling much confidence with his behavior.   Basically these coins are just tech startups and it's best to invest in the person.   Bryce shows questionable temperament and judgment at pretty much every turn.  It's becoming hard to overlook it just because I like the project.  You are probably right about Livecoin Bryce but it's time you realize your actions effect all of us and our investment.
I've been in public for four years now.  I've never changed.  I say what I want and do what I want.  It's that mentality that has gotten us this far and continues to build value for this project.

It's the ability to stand up to what everyone outside this space sees as obvious hypocrisy and ignorance with logic and fact that endears me to those whom I am looking to serve with this project.

People inside this industry have never fully appreciated how utterly insane they sound to the rest of the world.  It has been and continues to be my distinct pleasure to bring sanity, fact, and common sense to the blockchain space...and not take shit from anyone because I don't have to. Wink

Bryce, Do you have 3 BTC to list TAO on Bittrex? I would like to have a larger market to trade it on while development and business is taking its time.

PS: Thanks for doing excellent!

bryceweiner

Activity: 80

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 11:49:29 PM

An update from Livecoin.

TAO NEWS

Oh, and here is the news in the words of Mr potato head from the tao slack:

Ever since we disallowed withdrawals, there's been no activity. We only have 3 customers left. When the developer accused us of making a simple but rectifiable mistake, we decided to reject his charitable offers. Unfortunately for you we are instead making our own decisions. We don't understand how blockchains work. We lost half of all the tokens you entrusted us to hold. Something something +3 something something -1, thusly something something duuuuuhr. Beyond that sorry, not sorry for our malicious conduct. We kindly ask our last 3 customers to leave. But you can't leave yet because we'll continue to hold your coins hostage till July 28th. After that, despite a clean reset, we'll further shoot ourselves in the foot by delisting the coin entirely.

This is pretty accurate.  I repeatedly offered to help them replace their deficit.  And have ample screenshots of the repeated messages I sent to support that went unanswered.

We have proof they emptied accounts and then they denied it. They stole from people.

They are just lying to save face at this point.  That exchange is trash and I'm glad to be rid of them.
bryceweiner

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 11:51:05 PM

I had real hope for this project but at this point I don't know who to believe.   I lean towards Bryce but he seems to have a few fights with different people on twitter on a daily basis.  He isn't instilling much confidence with his behavior.   Basically these coins are just tech startups and it's best to invest in the person.   Bryce shows questionable temperament and judgment at pretty much every turn.  It's becoming hard to overlook it just because I like the project.  You are probably right about Livecoin Bryce but it's time you realize your actions effect all of us and our investment.
I've been in public for four years now.  I've never changed.  I say what I want and do what I want.  It's that mentality that has gotten us this far and continues to build value for this project.

It's the ability to stand up to what everyone outside this space sees as obvious hypocrisy and ignorance with logic and fact that endears me to those whom I am looking to serve with this project.

People inside this industry have never fully appreciated how utterly insane they sound to the rest of the world.  It has been and continues to be my distinct pleasure to bring sanity, fact, and common sense to the blockchain space...and not take shit from anyone because I don't have to. Wink

Bryce, Do you have 3 BTC to list TAO on Bittrex? I would like to have a larger market to trade it on while development and business is taking its time.

Personally I'm against exchange extortion to list coins, but if the community wanted to collect the bribe and pay it I certainly wouldn't disapprove.  It's your network, too.
dirtygraham

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 06:52:35 PM

Personally I'm against exchange extortion to list coins, but if the community wanted to collect the bribe and pay it I certainly wouldn't disapprove.  It's your network, too.

According to Bittrex-Bill it is free to list TAO on Bittrex, but you the developer have to contact them.

You can talk with them at: slack.bittrex.com
bryceweiner

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 05:56:34 PM

I had real hope for this project but at this point I don't know who to believe.   I lean towards Bryce but he seems to have a few fights with different people on twitter on a daily basis.  He isn't instilling much confidence with his behavior.   Basically these coins are just tech startups and it's best to invest in the person.   Bryce shows questionable temperament and judgment at pretty much every turn.  It's becoming hard to overlook it just because I like the project.  You are probably right about Livecoin Bryce but it's time you realize your actions effect all of us and our investment.
I've been in public for four years now.  I've never changed.  I say what I want and do what I want.  It's that mentality that has gotten us this far and continues to build value for this project.

People inside this industry have never fully appreciated how utterly insane they sound to the rest of the world.  It has been and continues to be my distinct pleasure to bring sanity, fact, and common sense to the blockchain space...and not take shit from anyone because I don't have to. Wink

Personally I'm against exchange extortion to list coins, but if the community wanted to collect the bribe and pay it I certainly wouldn't disapprove.  It's your network, too.

According to Bittrex-Bill it is free to list TAO on Bittrex, but you the developer have to contact them.

I contacted Bill personally months ago via email and it went poorly.

Full transparency: we had a falling out due to the ill-fated eBoost ICO, which saw one of the founders flee from the US to Puerto Rico and involved some of the notorious people in crypto.  Bittrex was manipulating the crowd sale behind the scenes on behalf of the network's founders, who are also the folks behind VOX, LSK, and TRIG... all of which enjoyed sponsored positions on Bittrex.  The network is one of those closed-source specials so there is no trusting any block explorer since nothing about the chain can ever truly be verified.  

It's the same old song and dance that's gone on for months since that email conversation.  It's purely sour grapes and trying to assert some sort of machismo dominance because I caught them doing something shitty.

Perhaps now that it's coming to light why we aren't listed on Bittrex it will begin to blow over.
dirtygraham

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 05:34:52 AM

I had real hope for this project but at this point I don't know who to believe.   I lean towards Bryce but he seems to have a few fights with different people on twitter on a daily basis.  He isn't instilling much confidence with his behavior.   Basically these coins are just tech startups and it's best to invest in the person.   Bryce shows questionable temperament and judgment at pretty much every turn.  It's becoming hard to overlook it just because I like the project.  You are probably right about Livecoin Bryce but it's time you realize your actions effect all of us and our investment.
I've been in public for four years now.  I've never changed.  I say what I want and do what I want.  It's that mentality that has gotten us this far and continues to build value for this project.

People inside this industry have never fully appreciated how utterly insane they sound to the rest of the world.  It has been and continues to be my distinct pleasure to bring sanity, fact, and common sense to the blockchain space...and not take shit from anyone because I don't have to. Wink

Personally I'm against exchange extortion to list coins, but if the community wanted to collect the bribe and pay it I certainly wouldn't disapprove.  It's your network, too.

I contacted Bill personally months ago via email and it went poorly.

Full transparency: we had a falling out due to the ill-fated eBoost ICO, which saw one of the founders flee from the US to Puerto Rico and involved some of the notorious people in crypto.  Bittrex was manipulating the crowd sale behind the scenes on behalf of the network's founders, who are also the folks behind VOX, LSK, and TRIG... all of which enjoyed sponsored positions on Bittrex.  The network is one of those closed-source specials so there is no trusting any block explorer since nothing about the chain can ever truly be verified.  

It's the same old song and dance that's gone on for months since that email conversation.  It's purely sour grapes and trying to assert some sort of machismo dominance because I caught them doing something shitty.

Perhaps now that it's coming to light why we aren't listed on Bittrex it will begin to blow over.

I hope so. C-Cex is not an exchange many BTC holders like to deposit more than they are buying for. From a business point of view not being on Bittrex cut you off from a lot of market participants. Maybe time to bridge the gap with Bittrex and let the past be the past and focus on TAO and its future.

Build Bridges and end up with a road of success.

Fingers crossed.
Cryptao

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

The Tao of Crypto

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 09:19:25 AM

I think Cryptopia is an exchange that could really generate volume for this coin. There was this one coin I bought on C-Cex for 30 satoshi, it had no volume and nothing was happening to it. Yesterday it was added to Cryptopia, and featured there as well. All of a sudden it went almost x100 in price for a moment, now it's at x30 from the price I bought it at. Just saying. Cryptopia has 4 times the volume of C-Cex and is really growing.

Also, if you were to implement the alpha nodes (10k XTO collateral) feature anytime soon (like at the start of next year, or somewhere next year) then that would also interest people a lot. Masternodes have really become popular these days.
bryceweiner

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 09:24:21 PM

Just to show I'm not full of shit, today's SEC warning specifically mentions closed source ICOs... like EBST.

https://www.investor.gov/additional-resources/news-alerts/alerts-bulletins/investor-bulletin-initial-coin-offerings

The guy behind EBST is the same guy behind VOX and a few other closed source projects.  He fled the country and is now living in Puerto Rico.

When I say an exchange is doing something dirty, I mean it.  Albeit this entire conversation with Bittrex happened earlier this year, but sometimes it takes the universe a little while to catch up with me. Smiley

Edit to add: this is also one of the guys behind MasterCoin, which ALSO triggered an SEC warning, making it two strikes for Mr. Terpin.
bryceweiner

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 09:41:59 PM

I think Cryptopia is an exchange that could really generate volume for this coin. There was this one coin I bought on C-Cex for 30 satoshi, it had no volume and nothing was happening to it. Yesterday it was added to Cryptopia, and featured there as well. All of a sudden it went almost x100 in price for a moment, now it's at x30 from the price I bought it at. Just saying. Cryptopia has 4 times the volume of C-Cex and is really growing.

Also, if you were to implement the alpha nodes (10k XTO collateral) feature anytime soon (like at the start of next year, or somewhere next year) then that would also interest people a lot. Masternodes have really become popular these days.
I'm certainly not opposed to Cryptopia for obvious reasons.  I'm lead developer of UNO and there's an entire UNO market there.

As lead developer of XTO (as with UNO), I have to distance myself just a little bit from how things operate because of the potential for accusations of collusion.  As I just pointed out in my previous few posts, exchanges have been known to collude with developers to promote and trade networks that are now under SEC scrutiny.

I do things in a way that most crypto people consider "weird" because I try to avoid those kinds of conflicts of interest "just in case."  So far it's paid off quiet nicely, all things considered.  This also provides a good and ethical groundwork to not become the "Vitalik" of the networks I steward.

I will never object to community lead efforts to increase cryptomarket traction of the coin, in fact I encourage it.  Our slack channel is very active.  A link to the form is in the OP.  Build support. Create a campaign and execute it.

I am working on the primary use case and interfacing directly with the people who make the music industry work on a day to day basis.  That will provide the overall success of the network as it was launched.

We're a team.  I'm doing my part.  It might just be time the community begins to be less cloistered in slack and does theirs.

(hint hint  Grin)
Nea Sandu

Activity: 478
Merit: 285

Crypto Way is the only Way!

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2017, 09:56:03 AM

I'm certainly not opposed to Cryptopia for obvious reasons.  I'm lead developer of UNO and there's an entire UNO market there.

As lead developer of XTO (as with UNO), I have to distance myself just a little bit from how things operate because of the potential for accusations of collusion.  As I just pointed out in my previous few posts, exchanges have been known to collude with developers to promote and trade networks that are now under SEC scrutiny.

I do things in a way that most crypto people consider "weird" because I try to avoid those kinds of conflicts of interest "just in case."  So far it's paid off quiet nicely, all things considered.  This also provides a good and ethical groundwork to not become the "Vitalik" of the networks I steward.

I will never object to community lead efforts to increase cryptomarket traction of the coin, in fact I encourage it.  Our slack channel is very active.  A link to the form is in the OP.  Build support. Create a campaign and execute it.

I am working on the primary use case and interfacing directly with the people who make the music industry work on a day to day basis.  That will provide the overall success of the network as it was launched.

We're a team.  I'm doing my part.  It might just be time the community begins to be less cloistered in slack and does theirs.

(hint hint  Grin)

can you give us some names?
also i want to ask if slack link from OP is working? i try it 2 times but no invite

thanks

you need to remove livecoin link from OP

Goana dupa Bitcoin

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
 ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  ▬▬▬▬▬
 ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
..DMEX ..

ACGCrypto

Activity: 408
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 01:28:24 AM

Am I high or does this video suggest Tao is working with Snoop Dogg?  Grin
https://twitter.com/KeemBeats/status/891322776283340800

http://www.theboogieshack.com/blog/fox-news-los-angeles1/

eaglesky

Activity: 7

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2017, 04:17:02 PM

Bryce has connections that go deep into the Hollywood industry.
https://twitter.com/eaglecrypto/status/892780116899745792
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: