Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 06:51:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TAO] Tao, AltMarket & FanMix - Real Solutions for the Music Industry!  (Read 92985 times)
ACGCrypto

Activity: 408
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 08:27:23 AM

I note that there is, as of yet, no explanation of why the "Icons" would ever want to issue an Icon Token, given that AM takes half of their sale money (much more than e.g. well-established platforms such as Kickstarter, GoFundMe or Patreon), and the idea is that, somehow, they will have obligations to anyone who has ever even held a certain amount of their respective Icon Token.

Edit: Oh, and the placeholders and typos in AM remain.

"Why would the artists sell merchandise when the company producing the merchandise would take a share of the profits?" You realize this is what you are asking, right? No, of course you don't. Nothing that I'm aware of prevents them from also using the other platforms you mentioned, so why are you acting like this is some either/or situation?  Roll Eyes

You also surely realize that a lot of the money raised for each IAO is used to promote the artist's coins, not just pocketed, right? What am I saying, of course you don't understand. You've demonstrated this over and over.

There are perks offered to holders of icon tokens as something akin to a club membership. How is this so hard for you to grasp? The fans get digital merchandise with membership perks - what you are oddly referring to as "obligations," even though nobody said all of the perks, or even any of them, obligate the artists to anything. The artist would decide what they wish to offer, IF ANYTHING.  

What placeholders and typos are you even talking about? The "coming soon" images on the Icon Tokens page? That's the only thing I can find. They haven't announced the next IAO, so why would it have anything but a placeholder??  

Oh and there's a typo somewhere. Definitely means the entire thing is destined to fail.  Wink

How does this in any way invalidate the business model, the major media advertising model, or the economics posted upthread?  

At least there is one thing you can grasp:

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bryceweiner

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 08:32:53 AM

Whoever the "mysterious crypto whale" was who agreed to buy however many million TAOs back whenever it was on Twitter can't be too happy with the massive losses they've incurred since.

Meant to post this yesterday.

Desantis bought 1% of all the Tao that exists, he has partners that want I don't know specifically how many million Tao. They haven't bought it yet, not that I expect you to be in command of anything resembling facts.  

Here's Desantis' take on why he wants in on Tao.

http://acgimg.s3.amazonaws.com/Desantis-2019-01-15-Tao-is-like-OG-BTC.jpg

He gets it.

You don't.  

You're going to be soooooooo mad at yourself.   Cry

The DeSantis that... just deleted his twitter?

That guy?

Whose company Deos LLC got dissolved in december, and whose homepages are gradually disappearing from the web?

Who is mostly famous for spouting cryptic Deepak Chopra-level bullshit that no one who actually knows the subject credits as anything but meaningless babble?

That guy?

Yeah, let's say that ain't giving me much more confidence.

Incidentally, I thought the point of a semi-private beta was to find bugs in the software and, you know, get rid of placeholders and typos etc.?
I'm gonna just post one more time here because BCT is ... well ... sorta dead.  

I dunno who hurt you, but if you've been stalking me on multiple sock accounts on multiple platforms for just about six years now.

I'm sorry if you lost $500 on RZR at the top five years ago.  I'm sorry if you lost any money on my coins and I'm proud of the work I've done, but after a certain point this really isn't about me as much as it is about you.  

I really feel bad for you because I know there's nothing I can do to do help and I'm just the object of your fixation.  If making me your personal demon helps you deal with your other demons then I'm okay with that.

I truly hope you eventually find what you need, but I don't think you'll find it in crypto.

Best of luck to you.
throwawaytao

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 08:46:18 AM
Last edit: March 19, 2019, 01:04:17 PM by throwawaytao

I note that there is, as of yet, no explanation of why the "Icons" would ever want to issue an Icon Token, given that AM takes half of their sale money (much more than e.g. well-established platforms such as Kickstarter, GoFundMe or Patreon), and the idea is that, somehow, they will have obligations to anyone who has ever even held a certain amount of their respective Icon Token.

"Why would the artists sell merchandise when the company producing the merchandise would take a share of the profits?" You realize this is what you are asking, right? No, of course you don't. Nothing that I'm aware of prevents them from also using the other platforms you mentioned, so why are you acting like this is some either/or situation?  Roll Eyes

You also surely realize that a lot of the money raised for each IAO is used to promote the artist's coins, not just pocketed, right? What am I saying, of course you don't understand. You've demonstrated this over and over.

There are perks offered to holders of icon tokens as something akin to a club membership. How is this so hard for you to grasp? The fans get digital merchandise with membership perks - what you are oddly referring to as "obligations," even though nobody said all of the perks, or even any of them, obligate the artists to anything. The artist would decide what they wish to offer, IF ANYTHING.  

What placeholders and typos are you even talking about? The "coming soon" images on the Icon Tokens page? That's the only thing I can find. They haven't announced the next IAO, so why would it have anything but a placeholder??  

How does this in any way invalidate the business model, the major media advertising model, or the economics posted upthread?  

And the insults continue.

No I'm asking why, given many choices for essentially the same service (fanclub memberships/crowdfunding), why would they choose a service that is less established, takes a larger portion of the profit, and seems incapable of running a spellcheck on their main software product?

I dunno who hurt you, but if you've been stalking me on multiple sock accounts on multiple platforms for just about six years now.

Someone might've for all I know, but it sure ain't me.

I didn't know you existed five years ago, and haven't posted publicallly about you before this account went live. I try to avoid bringing more attention to things I suspect to be scams, but as you say, BCT is, indeed, kinda dead, so I'm feeling confident I'm not bringing in anyone new.
ACGCrypto

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 08:59:01 AM

And the insults continue.

No I'm asking why, given many choices for essentially the same service (fanclub memberships/crowdfunding), why would they choose a service that is less established, takes a larger portion of the profit, and seems incapable of running a spellcheck on their main software product?

Dude, the very first post you made with this "throwaway" account was insulting, saying I was lying, and you have repeatedly claimed I was being dishonest. You constantly ignore answers I give you and waste my time repeating the same things.

The services are only partially similar. I've explained this, but you don't listen.

I got tired of it, so I mock you.

ACGCrypto

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 11:26:02 PM

Discussion from the Discord about the huge KBLX promo for AltMarket, Tao, and ODBcoin happening all April:

Samwise_smells_a_scam

Activity: 40
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 11:29:24 PM

Whoever the "mysterious crypto whale" was who agreed to buy however many million TAOs back whenever it was on Twitter can't be too happy with the massive losses they've incurred since.

Meant to post this yesterday.

Desantis bought 1% of all the Tao that exists, he has partners that want I don't know specifically how many million Tao. They haven't bought it yet, not that I expect you to be in command of anything resembling facts.  

Here's Desantis' take on why he wants in on Tao.

He gets it.

You don't.  

You're going to be soooooooo mad at yourself.   Cry

The DeSantis that... just deleted his twitter?

That guy?

Whose company Deos LLC got dissolved in december, and whose homepages are gradually disappearing from the web?

Who is mostly famous for spouting cryptic Deepak Chopra-level bullshit that no one who actually knows the subject credits as anything but meaningless babble?

That guy?

Yeah, let's say that ain't giving me much more confidence.

Incidentally, I thought the point of a semi-private beta was to find bugs in the software and, you know, get rid of placeholders and typos etc.?
I'm gonna just post one more time here because BCT is ... well ... sorta dead.  

I'm sorry if you lost $500 on RZR at the top five years ago.  I'm sorry if you lost any money on my coins and I'm proud of the work I've done, but after a certain point this really isn't about me as much as it is about you.  

I really feel bad for you because I know there's nothing I can do to do help and I'm just the object of your fixation.  If making me your personal demon helps you deal with your other demons then I'm okay with that.

I truly hope you eventually find what you need, but I don't think you'll find it in crypto.

Best of luck to you.

What sincere words from a wife beater.

https://docdro.id/PzOTHQX
ACGCrypto

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 12:52:39 AM

Wow dude, you are really obsessed. New low. I asked him and the case was dismissed since nothing happened.

throwawaytao

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 07:58:15 AM

Wow dude, you are really obsessed. New low. I asked him and the case was dismissed since nothing happened.

http://acgimg.s3.amazonaws.com/Bryce-domestic-abuse-allegations-response-2019-03-20.jpg

Uh... Blaming your arrest on your "crazy 21 y/o wife" literally calling the police out of nowhere may not help your case as much as you think, as a 40+ guy.

Also, the pattern of never taking responsibility continues.
ACGCrypto

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 09:57:21 AM

Uh... Blaming your arrest on your "crazy 21 y/o wife" literally calling the police out of nowhere may not help your case as much as you think, as a 40+ guy.

You know, I'm trying to remember whether you or presduterte or whatever his name is have ever managed to get above the red line in this diagram. While I'll readily admit I've more recently dipped on occasion below the line, I started from the top and worked my way down.

And technically I've never resorted to ad-hominem attacks despite how it may seem since this whole thread is full of me explicitly refuting the points of whatever you guys tried passing as arguments.  I'm sure Bryce appreciates you're jealous he has a wife half his age, btw. Wink

ACGCrypto

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 10:08:35 AM
Last edit: March 21, 2019, 10:54:22 AM by ACGCrypto

Discussion from the Discord about the huge KBLX promo for AltMarket, Tao, and ODBcoin happening all April:

and additionally, when someone in our discord expressed some doubt about the potential for daily mentions of ODBcoin and the AltMarket on KBLX's morning show exposing ODBcoin, Tao, and AltMarket to over 1 million listeners each day for the full month of April, I walked him through the math. Even .1 percent of 1 million, given the $25 minimum USD deposit on AM, would result in $25,000 of buying pressure on a very low market cap coin. Technically on two low market cap coins since they need to buy Tao then ODBcoin.  

And that's every day. For a month.  Grin

and here is Bryce confirming the likely numbers are actually likely much better than the conservative ones I gave above:

So with a .4 percent response rate, which is standard for radio ads, you would actually have at least $100,000 of buy pressure on two tiiiny market cap coins.

Remember there's only 13,808 ODBcoin in existence.  Shocked

Might want to get an account on

https://qtrade.io/market/TAO_BTC

for some Tao, or just save time and go straight to AM to buy since that's the only place you can buy ODBcoin. Cool

https://exchange.alt.market/trade/classic  

throwawaytao

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 10:55:34 AM

You know, I'm trying to remember whether you or presduterte or whatever his name is have ever managed to get above the red line in this diagram. While I'll readily admit I've more recently dipped on occasion below the line, I started from the top and worked my way down.

And technically I've never resorted to ad-hominem attacks despite how it may seem since this whole thread is full of me explicitly refuting the points of whatever you guys tried passing as arguments.  I'm sure Bryce appreciates you're jealous he has a wife half his age, btw. Wink

http://acgimg.s3.amazonaws.com/grahams-pyramid-hierarchy-disagrrement-argument.jpg

The expression you're looking for is "creeped out", not jealous.

The year is 2019; healthy, loving, functioning relationships between mutually supportive parterns is in. Bragging about a wife less than half your age who feels the need to call the cops on you, uh, isn't.

For the record, you didn't actually walk through the math in that chat.

Just like you didn't explain how the fuck you manage to fuck up the math in the trading engine of AltMarket. That takes effort.
ACGCrypto

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 11:21:29 AM

Just like you didn't explain how the fuck you manage to fuck up the math in the trading engine of AltMarket. That takes effort.

Yes, they're in the middle of doing updates including bug fixes. Will be fine before the KBLX promotion starts.

I did walk through the math. I didn't hold your hand with every step since it seems pretty basic,  but OK buddy

1,000,000 listeners x 0.001 (that's a tenth of a percent response rate if you don't follow easily) = 1,000 people
1,000 people x the min USD deposit amount of $25 = $25,000 of buy pressure minimum per 1,000,000 listeners (i.e. every day in April)

As I've mentioned upthread, radio ads typically have a 0.004 response rate, which means 4,000 people and thus $100,000 of buying pressure.

That's buy pressure on the ultra-scarce ODBcoin (just 13,808 in existence) the official & exclusively licensed 'Ol Dirty/Wu-Tang Clan branded crypto.

I don't see how I can dumb this down more for you, fren. 

.1% = 0.001
.4% = 0.004

throwawaytao

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 11:42:34 AM

Yes, they're in the middle of doing updates including bug fixes. Will be fine before the KBLX promotion starts.

I did walk through the math. I didn't hold your hand with every step since it seems pretty basic,  but OK buddy

1,000,000 listeners x 0.001 (that's a tenth of a percent response rate if you don't follow easily) = 1,000 people
1,000 people x the min USD deposit amount of $25 = $25,000 of buy pressure minimum per 1,000,000 listeners (i.e. every day in April)

As I've mentioned upthread, radio ads typically have a 0.004 response rate, which means 4,000 people and thus $100,000 of buying pressure.

That's buy pressure on the ultra-scarce ODBcoin (just 13,808 in existence) the official & exclusively licensed 'Ol Dirty/Wu-Tang Clan branded crypto.

.1% = 0.001
.4% = 0.004

And the million? Where's that from? 'Cause I've been looking around for concrete numbers, and what I find is that they don't ever hit a million concurrent listeners.

'Course, they may be letting you guys find the data that is most easily available and let you draw your own (faulty) conclusions.

At least you've stopped with the creepy objectifying bullshit, so I guess I should be thankful.
Samwise_smells_a_scam

Activity: 40
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 04:06:13 PM

.1% = 0.001
.4% = 0.004

radio ads Shocked lol my sides
ACGCrypto

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 09:44:06 PM

and additionally, when someone in our discord expressed some doubt about the potential for daily mentions of ODBcoin and the AltMarket on KBLX's morning show exposing ODBcoin, Tao, and AltMarket to over 1 million listeners each day for the full month of April, I walked him through the math. Even .1 percent of 1 million, given the $25 minimum USD deposit on AM, would result in $25,000 of buying pressure on a very low market cap coin. Technically on two low market cap coins since they need to buy Tao then ODBcoin.  

And that's every day. For a month.  Grin

and here is Bryce confirming the likely numbers are actually likely much better than the conservative ones I gave above:

Remember there's only 13,808 ODBcoin in existence.  Shocked

Might want to get an account on

https://qtrade.io/market/TAO_BTC

for some Tao, or just save time and go straight to AM to buy since that's the only place you can buy ODBcoin. Cool

https://exchange.alt.market/trade/classic  

throwawaytao

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 09:46:55 AM

You know larger fonts don't make things more true?
ACGCrypto

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 10:58:23 AM

You know larger fonts don't make things more true?

I know they make them easier to read when going between large fonts in images to small text between.  Kiss

throwawaytao

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 12:56:25 PM

I know they make them easier to read when going between large fonts in images to small text between.  Kiss

Perhaps you should make smaller images then?
gembitz

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639

*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 01:30:34 PM

.1% = 0.001
.4% = 0.004

radio ads Shocked lol my sides

Bryce is trying to be a gangster battle rapper? ..keep calm Wink lol

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
ACGCrypto

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 10:08:07 PM

I know they make them easier to read when going between large fonts in images to small text between.  Kiss

Perhaps you should make smaller images then?

I cap them and resize and shrink the file sizes a bit in the process, aiming for 1400 width because if the images are too small it's hard to read, especially since you can't zoom images the same way that text zooms. You see, I actually do things to try to be helpful, unlike your "contributions" and those of the other dips who keep posting blather trying desperately to bury the actual content I post.

Let's consider something, shall we? What if -- and I know this is crazy talk -- but what if it actually were possible to buy radio ads and to pay the required amount to reach a specific number of listeners in a large market.  

Let's just say someone paid specifically to reach 1,000,000 pairs of ears, and did it in the San Francisco area, where there are a lot of tech-savvy people.

Given a standard 0.4% radio ad response rate, that would be 4,000 people responding to the ad.

Given the minimum USD deposit is $25, that would be $100,000 of new demand, yes?

Those ads reach 1,000,000 pairs of ears per day. For a month.

Given this scenario, what do you imagine would be the consequence to the price of a small market cap coin with a limited supply?

Can you even answer this question? Just answer it based on the scenario presented without deflecting or making foolish comments?

My guess is you won't. Perhaps you simply can't because you're that clueless, perhaps you can but you're too stubborn to do so. But if you were honest in your response and actually addressed the question as given, what would the results be?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: