Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 03:39:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TAO] Tao, AltMarket & FanMix - Real Solutions for the Music Industry!  (Read 92985 times)
bryceweiner

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 07:19:32 PM

How can using the likeness of a dead celebrity possibly be legal?

There's certainly no morality to it. Its absolutely shameful.

Congrats Bryce on raking in $102 in trading volume over the last 24 hours.
I met with the SEC in person.
I met with the CFTC in person.
I met with the Dept of Treasury in person.

I don't care what you think is legal, because I know what is and is not legal.

The rest of you should be in full on fucking panic mode right now, because anything that doesn't look like my sale is an unregistered security.

I haven't been wrong on any of that so far.

Wanna keep betting against me?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bryceweiner

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 07:28:56 PM

Pardon me while I laugh my ass off at any denizen of these forums who seeks to lecture me on "morality" or "ethics".

I think most of you are cretins.

That's why you'll still buy my coin.
ACGCrypto

Activity: 408
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 02:03:13 AM

Pictured: Presduterte desperately trying to prove AltMarket and Tao are a scam

Angry

Grin

ACGCrypto

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 06:05:26 AM

Tao faucet added to the Tao.network site.

https://tao.network/faucet/

And a web wallet
https://tao.network/tao-wallet/

Note you need to register a free account on the site and be signed in.

presduterte

Activity: 222
Merit: 58

They call me Rad Rody.

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 08:09:51 AM

Pardon me while I laugh my ass off at any denizen of these forums who seeks to lecture me on "morality" or "ethics".

The average bitcointalk member hasn't swindled nearly as many people out of their money as you have. Frankly I don't know why I'm wasting my time here. Pretty soon your coin will have negative value and you'll be paying people to take it off your hands. Have fun while it lasts, Newbie.
gembitz

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639

*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 08:49:16 PM

fuck your premine Wink lol

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
ACGCrypto

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 10:39:38 PM

fuck your premine Wink lol

What premine?

ACGCrypto

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 10:42:59 PM

The average bitcointalk member hasn't swindled nearly as many people out of their money as you have. Frankly I don't know why I'm wasting my time here. Pretty soon your coin will have negative value and you'll be paying people to take it off your hands. Have fun while it lasts, Newbie.

Still picturing this when you post:

You never answered my question upthread: what specifically do you think is in violation of US securities law?

gembitz

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 03:21:43 AM

Still picturing this when you post:

You never answered my question upthread: what specifically do you think is in violation of US securities law?

THE PREMINE? Smiley LOL

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
ACGCrypto

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 03:32:24 AM

THE PREMINE? Smiley LOL

OK, since you didn't answer my question to you that I asked right before the post you're replying to, I'll ask again, what premine? I'm going to assume you mean the money mined at the start that was publicly announced before hand and that was used for the crowd sale in 2016. Is that what you're referring to?

If that's what you mean, it does not violate securities laws.

There is an exemption for the Howey Test if you cap fundraising at $100,000. Bryce did exactly that. He's worked with regulators from the start. There's photographic evidence. There's evidence on the SEC website.

If you have access to some other information I'm not aware of, do tell.

gembitz

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 03:45:55 AM

THE PREMINE? Smiley LOL

OK, since you didn't answer my question to you that I asked right before the post you're replying to, I'll ask again, what premine? I'm going to assume you mean the money mined at the start that was publicly announced before hand and that was used for the crowd sale in 2016. Is that what you're referring to?

There is an exemption for the Howey Test if you cap fundraising at $100,000. Bryce did exactly that. He's worked with regulators from the start. There's photographic evidence. There's evidence on the SEC website.

REGULATORS NEED TO SUCK MY DICK  Kiss ~TAKE THAT FAT MAN

ACGCrypto

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 03:51:50 AM

THE PREMINE? Smiley LOL

Wow, you've totally convinced me it's a scam with your incredibly compelling and nuanced argument! I've seen the light and I'm turning Bryce in to the SEC.  Roll Eyes

bryceweiner

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 04:12:26 AM

THE PREMINE? Smiley LOL

Apparently.

Nice trust score.
gembitz

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 06:35:23 AM

THE PREMINE? Smiley LOL

Apparently.

Nice trust score.

C-CEX HAS GREAT TRUST ++ YOU ARE THE PILLAR OF TRUST IN BITCOIN LOL Wink WEEEEE

gembitz

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 06:36:16 AM

THE PREMINE? Smiley LOL

Wow, you've totally convinced me it's a scam with your incredibly compelling and nuanced argument! I've seen the light and I'm turning Bryce in to the SEC.  Roll Eyes

FISH AND GAME MORE LIKE LOL Smiley HEHE

ACGCrypto

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 08:56:12 AM

Nice trust score.

You seem confused. AltMarket is Bryce's exchange, and the only thing relevant as such. And regulators seem to trust it, so I'm looking forward to trading there where I don't have to worry about shady shit like the currently dying legacy ICO mania take on crypto. Yeehaw.  Grin

gembitz

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 09:39:36 AM

Nice trust score.

You seem confused. AltMarket is Bryce's exchange, and the only thing relevant as such. And regulators seem to trust it, so I'm looking forward to trading there where I don't have to worry about shady shit like the currently dying legacy ICO mania take on crypto. Yeehaw.  Grin

THERE IS AN ACTUAL EXCHANGE? LOL SURE  Cheesy

ACGCrypto

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 10:22:22 AM

You seem confused. AltMarket is Bryce's exchange, and the only thing relevant as such. And regulators seem to trust it, so I'm looking forward to trading there where I don't have to worry about shady shit like the currently dying legacy ICO mania take on crypto. Yeehaw.  Grin

THERE IS AN ACTUAL EXCHANGE? LOL SURE  Cheesy

Huh How do you not know that if you're posting here? Why on earth are you posting in a thread you obviously haven't even bothered to read?

https://alt.market/

It opened for registrations Dec 1st.

You can register, but it's currently set to only allow people to participate in the ODBcoin sale. Tao and fiat deposits are I believe coming in the next week or so, and Bryce hasn't specified when regular trading will be available.

The point here is mass adoption so what is visible on the site now is very minimal to make it as easy as possible for non-crypto people to buy ODB. Then a simplified buying interface will be turned on for the regular people, with a customizable widget-based interface with Tradingview charts for people used to dealing with exchanges.

Tao will be the base for trading pairs across the site, and ODBcoin and the other artist tokens - six are already scheduled for next year - will be exclusively traded against Tao. No other exchange will be able to list ODBcoin or the others because they have contracts with the artists granting exclusive rights to the artist's image and name, so they can sue if another exchange tries to list an artist token without permission.

gembitz

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 03:03:55 PM

You seem confused. AltMarket is Bryce's exchange, and the only thing relevant as such. And regulators seem to trust it, so I'm looking forward to trading there where I don't have to worry about shady shit like the currently dying legacy ICO mania take on crypto. Yeehaw.  Grin

THERE IS AN ACTUAL EXCHANGE? LOL SURE  Cheesy

Huh How do you not know that if you're posting here? Why on earth are you posting in a thread you obviously haven't even bothered to read?

https://alt.market/

It opened for registrations Dec 1st.

You can register, but it's currently set to only allow people to participate in the ODBcoin sale. Tao and fiat deposits are I believe coming in the next week or so, and Bryce hasn't specified when regular trading will be available.

The point here is mass adoption so what is visible on the site now is very minimal to make it as easy as possible for non-crypto people to buy ODB. Then a simplified buying interface will be turned on for the regular people, with a customizable widget-based interface with Tradingview charts for people used to dealing with exchanges.

Tao will be the base for trading pairs across the site, and ODBcoin and the other artist tokens - six are already scheduled for next year - will be exclusively traded against Tao. No other exchange will be able to list ODBcoin or the others because they have contracts with the artists granting exclusive rights to the artist's image and name, so they can sue if another exchange tries to list an artist token without permission.

ICO SCAM? WTF >>> NO EXCHANGE JUST BRYCE SHILLING HIS DOGSHIT ICO  Roll Eyes

ACGCrypto

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 03:44:20 AM

The only evidence I found on the SEC's website was related to his Altmarket company. It was an application for an Exempt Offering of Securities, the total amount they were seeking to raise was $5 million. So where did you get the $100k number from? If there's more evidence on the SEC website as you claim, feel free to post it here.

You know what, I was mistaken. I'm not a lawyer, but it looks like the exemption was actually $1,000,000 under Regulation D which has since been raised to $5M. Either way, the ICO he held in 2016 was capped at $100K and did not require registration and so is not listed on the SEC site. I apologize if my phrasing was unclear since I didn't mean to say the Tao ICO was listed there, just evidence of him working with regulators and proceeding in a legal fashion.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Regulation_D_(SEC)

The registration filing you saw was for an equity sale in AltMarket, which I don't think was open to non-accredited investors, so that sale needed to be filed with them, and was as you saw.

If you look upthread, you can also find photos of him meeting with regulators and there's video of him speaking about the project in front of the New York Bar Association in NYC. The audience included not only a ton of high powered lawyers, but representatives from I forget either the SEC or the CFTC. He makes a number of specific claims during his explanation that he would be pretty damn foolish to be making in front of that audience unless he planned to follow through on them.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: