Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 10:00:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 [340] 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][rICO]Antshares Blockchain Mainnet is ONLINE!  (Read 1300505 times)
Ashara

Activity: 211
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 07:25:45 PM

I've just opened the wallet fromhttps://otcgo.cn
Is that the right website for the ANS webwallet?
It's quite confusing for an IT novice.

Personally I only use the following ones:

http://neo.org/

https://www.antshares.org/en-us/

It is always good to cross-verify whether you have the correct address as security is very important when downloading the wallet. You can do that via its Facebook or Twitter accounts or high ranking google hits for example:

https://www.facebook.com/NEO-229855277529845/
https://twitter.com/neo_blockchain

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ashara

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 07:32:55 PM

is the .db3 file the back up for your Antshares wallet? Its a little different from what I'm used to but if I had to restore my wallet is this the file I would need to restore it. I just want to make sure before I transfer my ANS to my wallet. Thank you.

More importantly than the .db3 file, make sure you make copies of your private keys (and store them on paper in a safe place and never share it with anyone). Once you have done that, you can also make copies of your .db3 file which is easier and more convenient most of the time to restore the account. Keep in mind that if you start to make new addresses in your wallet that your previously backed up .db3 file might no longer be relevant and the new private keys might have taken the place of the previously generated ones (or multiple ones are needed, I am actually not entirely sure as I do not use that function), so best leave the generation of multiple addresses alone or figure out what you are doing if you feel the need to create multiple addresses.
Mark537

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 11:21:30 PM

Can somebody help please? I can get my ANS balance to show up in my PC wallet. It is showing online, but my PC wallet says 0. The numbers on the bottom left corner are already synched. I opened the wallet with the "repair" option ticked and waited 30 minutes and its still showing 0. I clicked on rebuild index and it's still showing 0. I have no idea what to do.
Ashara

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 11:41:54 PM

Can somebody help please? I can get my ANS balance to show up in my PC wallet. It is showing online, but my PC wallet says 0. The numbers on the bottom left corner are already synched. I opened the wallet with the "repair" option ticked and waited 30 minutes and its still showing 0. I clicked on rebuild index and it's still showing 0. I have no idea what to do.

Did you restart it after rebuilding the index with it being fully synchronized (and more importantly are both numbers in the bottom left corner equal to each other)? If all still shows up in the NEO blockchain explorers, I would not worry about it. By the sounds of it you already followed all the steps of the following video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gErZ3RIQX8

If that is correct, then you can alternatively try to reinstall the wallet (but make sure you still keep the same .db3 file) and speed up the process with the bootstrap file. Alternatively you can wait until the new NEO wallet comes online in about a week as it should solve various issues that the current one still has.
MrDreamerrr

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 11:56:34 PM

Is gas generated while you close the wallet and leave it be?
Mark537

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 12:13:26 AM

Did you restart it after rebuilding the index with it being fully synchronized (and more importantly are both numbers in the bottom left corner equal to each other)? If all still shows up in the NEO blockchain explorers, I would not worry about it. By the sounds of it you already followed all the steps of the following video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gErZ3RIQX8

If that is correct, then you can alternatively try to reinstall the wallet (but make sure you still keep the same .db3 file) and speed up the process with the bootstrap file. Alternatively you can wait until the new NEO wallet comes online in about a week as it should solve various issues that the current one still has.

Thanks for answering.  Yes I exited and opened the wallet after rebuilding the index. Though when I click on rebuild, nothing happens.  Both numbers on the bottom left are exactly the same.  How do I reinstall the wallet? I already have the bootstrap file installed.
RedxBaron

Activity: 17

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 05:14:00 AM

ANC - Antcoins are currently only traded at 19800.com. As we will all generate ANC/GAS I would think that some serious exchanges are needed that list ANC for trading, like BITTREX. I have so far not read anything on getting ANC/GAS listed on exchanges. I have approached Binance and received a short 1 word answer: "would" - which belief to indicate they "would" list it if demand exists. As a lot of ANC/GAS will be out there and operators of future Smart Contracts will need GAS to run there application I would assume there has to be a market where you can trade ANC.
Is there anybody who knows more about the intentions of the NEO team in this respect?
MrSunshine

Activity: 1181
Merit: 259

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 10:17:17 AM

ANC - Antcoins are currently only traded at 19800.com. As we will all generate ANC/GAS I would think that some serious exchanges are needed that list ANC for trading, like BITTREX. I have so far not read anything on getting ANC/GAS listed on exchanges. I have approached Binance and received a short 1 word answer: "would" - which belief to indicate they "would" list it if demand exists. As a lot of ANC/GAS will be out there and operators of future Smart Contracts will need GAS to run there application I would assume there has to be a market where you can trade ANC.
Is there anybody who knows more about the intentions of the NEO team in this respect?

I recall reading a few weeks back a response from Bittrex stating something like they have no intention of supporting ANC at this time.
Ashara

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 10:43:56 AM

Thanks for answering.  Yes I exited and opened the wallet after rebuilding the index. Though when I click on rebuild, nothing happens.  Both numbers on the bottom left are exactly the same.  How do I reinstall the wallet? I already have the bootstrap file installed.

You can just download the client again from the official NEO/ANS website and store that next to your 'original' client folder. You can then either move your block file over from your original folder to speed up the synchronization significantly or download a new bootstrap file in case you believe an error might be in that file. You can then open the same .db3 wallet with your newly installed client. If that still does not work, you still have the option of waiting for the new NEO client which comes out around the 24th to see if that resolves the issue or using your private keys (which should never be shared with anyone) to create a new wallet.
RedxBaron

Activity: 17

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 11:00:42 AM

I recall reading a few weeks back a response from Bittrex stating something like they have no intention of supporting ANC at this time.

MrSunshine, thank you for your information. Would be good to get an official statement from NEO on their intention. I still believe there should be a major exchange for GAS
Mark537

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 11:39:10 AM

You can just download the client again from the official NEO/ANS website and store that next to your 'original' client folder. You can then either move your block file over from your original folder to speed up the synchronization significantly or download a new bootstrap file in case you believe an error might be in that file. You can then open the same .db3 wallet with your newly installed client. If that still does not work, you still have the option of waiting for the new NEO client which comes out around the 24th to see if that resolves the issue or using your private keys (which should never be shared with anyone) to create a new wallet.

I tried that and it didn't work. I'll just wait for the new NEO client.
MrSunshine

Activity: 1181
Merit: 259

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 12:15:39 PM

MrSunshine, thank you for your information. Would be good to get an official statement from NEO on their intention. I still believe there should be a major exchange for GAS

I agree, but the exchanges must make this decision, and it helps substantially if NEO/Antshares makes the official request themselves to the exchanges.
crypto research

Activity: 669
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 03:00:32 PM

When we start trading on poloniex ?
Mark537

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 10:19:57 PM

Anyone know the link to join the Slack channel? The link on the main antshares website isn't working.
Ashara

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 10:45:10 PM
Last edit: July 19, 2017, 11:56:23 PM by Ashara

Thanks for answering.  Yes I exited and opened the wallet after rebuilding the index. Though when I click on rebuild, nothing happens.  Both numbers on the bottom left are exactly the same.  How do I reinstall the wallet? I already have the bootstrap file installed.

I tried that and it didn't work. I'll just wait for the new NEO client.

The following is also a nice link to check your balance without having to login:

https://neotogas.com/

You only have to enter your public address and then you can check whether everything is still there. It also lists the claimed ANC/GAS. It does not detect the unclaimed ANC/GAS attached to the address, so keep that in mind.

What might be even better is the following link: https://neotracker.io/browse/address/1

You can search for your public address and look into the entire transaction history of that address.

-----------------------------------------------

NEO developer community (COZ) Weekly Report #2 - 2017.07.16:

https://steemit.com/blockchain/@canesin/neo-developer-community-coz-weekly-report-2-2017-07-16

The report shows a lot of work is being done to make NEO better and better on a variety of fronts.
itsmeram

Activity: 212
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 06:02:14 AM

Antshares a good coin in good hand, there is no doubt but we need to expand it in more good exchange, now a days people wants to trade on poloniex but when antishares listed there and we can trade there freely ...
btcdee

Activity: 406
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 06:52:46 PM

So much well deserved 'shillin' for antshares on social media today. I was lucky to participate in the ICO and find it remarkable that this project was considered almost dead up until a few months ago. Those of us who followed this project on SLACK know what I'm talking about.
Can't wait to see my prediction of 1 ANS/NEO = $70 come to fruition in 2018.
yugu

Activity: 238

^_^

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 10:06:44 PM

Can't wait to see my prediction of 1 ANS/NEO = $70 come to fruition in 2018.
Did they release anything working already?
I hear a lot of talking. But what was really done?
Pessimistic, as Chinese comrades have now another toy to pump...

CHANGE — First Decentralised Global Crypto Bank | ICO | DISCUSSION
itsmeram

Activity: 212
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 05:52:29 AM

next year Ans will be like Eth this year, there is no doubt price will be fly, but we need to wait and support developer to make strong community for Ans.
tempus
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 07:51:38 AM

The following is also a nice link to check your balance without having to login:

https://neotogas.com/

You only have to enter your public address and then you can check whether everything is still there. It also lists the claimed ANC/GAS. It does not detect the unclaimed ANC/GAS attached to the address, so keep that in mind.

What might be even better is the following link: https://neotracker.io/browse/address/1

You can search for your public address and look into the entire transaction history of that address.

-----------------------------------------------

NEO developer community (COZ) Weekly Report #2 - 2017.07.16:

https://steemit.com/blockchain/@canesin/neo-developer-community-coz-weekly-report-2-2017-07-16

The report shows a lot of work is being done to make NEO better and better on a variety of fronts.

That's great, thanks for the infos!

Very nice to see that Dev's are interested in Antshares!

P.S.: Yes, I'll continue to call it Antshares for some time because I still like that name! Not easy to say goodbye to it! Cheesy
Pages: « 1 ... 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 [340] 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 »
  Print  

Jump to: