Bitcoin Forum
January 17, 2018, 03:32:24 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 [350] 351 352 353 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][rICO]Antshares Blockchain Mainnet is ONLINE!  (Read 1296433 times)
VampiricElder

Activity: 487

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 09:37:18 PM

is this coin a good investment? I am new to crypto, I hope someone would like to advice. Thanks.
It looks like it is promising one.
But still nothing working in real world. So, only expectations.
Try to catch some good price near 200k satoshis. Then it would look like a good investment.
By the way, it is not an investment when you buy to later sell. It is called speculation.
People are dumping their altcoins to get bitcoin thinking they are going to make profit with free bitcoin cash, but they dont realise the value of bitcoin cash will cause them a loss as opposed to keeping their alts and buying bitcoin direct with fiat. I love the idea of free bitcoin cash but it will be dumped in minutes, and the people who sold their alts are going to lose alot of money.
This week will be the best time to buy altcoins until August 1st

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bigbobbasher

Activity: 182

Crypto connoisseur.

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 09:48:51 PM

is this coin a good investment? I am new to crypto, I hope someone would like to advice. Thanks.
Try to catch some good price near 200k satoshis. Then it would look like a good investment.
By the way, it is not an investment when you buy to later sell. It is called speculation.
People are dumping their altcoins to get bitcoin thinking they are going to make profit with free bitcoin cash, but they dont realise the value of bitcoin cash will cause them a loss as opposed to keeping their alts and buying bitcoin direct with fiat. I love the idea of free bitcoin cash but it will be dumped in minutes, and the people who sold their alts are going to lose alot of money.

Yes. My thoughts exactly. Theres a lot of alt dumping going on, and for a coin, bcc, that is offering a service done better by many other alts right now.

bob75coin

Activity: 700

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 09:59:10 PM

Do we need to switch to neo wallet? Or is it ok to keep using antshares waller we already have? Thx
mee too!
I thought that it would be automatically updated from antshare wallet. Is it wrong?

██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██
'BTC MULTI-WALLET SOON'
▬▬▬▬ Download WHITEPAPER ▬▬▬▬

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
          ▄██████████▀    ████████▄
         ██████████▀      ▀████████
         ▀███████▀   ▄███▄  ▀████▀   ▄█▄
    ▄███▄  ▀███▀   ▄███████▄  ▀▀   ▄█████▄
  ▄███████▄      ▄██████████     ▄█████████
  █████████    ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
   ▀█████▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
     ▀▀▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ▀███████▀      █████████▀
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
e i d o o
██

███▀▀
▐▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▐▌
███▄▄
▀▀███
▐▌▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌▌
▄▄███
leeiam

Activity: 93

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 10:06:25 PM

It must depend how quick you can dump BCC for BTC and then what the fuck BTC is going to do after the fork happens, it may parabolic or dump heavy no-one knows
mamaya

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 10:11:24 PM

It must depend how quick you can dump BCC for BTC and then what the fuck BTC is going to do after the fork happens, it may parabolic or dump heavy no-one knows

I think parabolic because people will start to believe in bitcoin again when most of the issues surrounding it are resolved. This is good for altcoins and will be good for Antshares though because what is good for bitcoin is always good for the market in general.
bob75coin

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 11:07:03 PM

You are right and I think that too often people think that (BTC + BCC)>> BTC (today)
I sold BTC for buying ANS and I am not even sure that BCC will survive.

██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██
'BTC MULTI-WALLET SOON'

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
e i d o o
██

███▀▀
▐▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▐▌
███▄▄
▀▀███
▐▌▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌▌
▄▄███
Ashara

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 01:17:28 AM

Excellent video explaining smart contracts:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjdy245Z5eg&feature=youtu.be
ghip

Activity: 11

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 05:35:07 AM

Have anybody found the new client? at https://neo.org/Download I can see only the old AntshareseCore v1.6, updated on the 25th of May. Where is the famous new client?
blastk

Activity: 67

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 07:04:28 AM

Have anybody found the new client? at https://neo.org/Download I can see only the old AntshareseCore v1.6, updated on the 25th of May. Where is the famous new client?

https://github.com/neo-project/neo-gui
Ashara

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 01:32:04 PM

You should bookmark the following link:

https://www.reddit.com/r/NEO/

That is the main hub of (non-developer) NEO information in the Western world. On the right side of that page you will find all kinds of useful links including various NEO wallets.
memberx

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 01:41:01 PM

What was the reason for Antshares to rebrand to NEO? Also will the symbol stay ANS?

coat47

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 01:46:11 PM

Hi everybody
I actually ask myself if I must buy a little Antshares in my portefolio.
But, Does Neo present really the same product that Ethereum since we consider Neo like an ethereum Chinese ?  I don’t really think it’s the same product.
And Do you know the part of foreign client of Neo (I hope it’s not 100% chinese).
The team looks great. I hesitate between neo and waves. Ethereum is for me a must have.  

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PECULIUM First Saving System in CryptoCurrency Driven by Artificial Intelligence  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    PRIVATE SALE ~$2M PLEDGED  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

/ WHITEPAPER / ANN / BOUNTY / TELEGRAM /
abonarea
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 01:53:04 PM

While everyone is busy to get free BCC in my opinion it was great opportunity to buy some ANS at discounts rates. I used this opportunity to increase number of my tokens. It is going to above 0.0035 again next week. People have hardly 2 days to decide or retake their positions on altcoins to maximize their profits.

erwan

Activity: 140

Official Signatures

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 02:07:46 PM

While everyone is busy to get free BCC in my opinion it was great opportunity to buy some ANS at discounts rates. I used this opportunity to increase number of my tokens. It is going to above 0.0035 again next week. People have hardly 2 days to decide or retake their positions on altcoins to maximize their profits.
I divided the capital into 2 parts:
50% for BTC 50% for altcoin,
thanks for giving me info about ANS, I will buy it now.
Hopefully next month I will get a big profit.

dazbog835

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 06:40:48 PM

I think that's a really unhealthy way of looking at it. One month is nothing in crypto world where the entire technology is still in its infancy. Looking at it in terms of monthly profit is either going to make you greedy because of a sudden jump - which would result in you losing money, or in just simple losing money because of the downturn of the market.

Try investing in quality teams and holding. For a year. Two. Maybe five.

That, I believe, is the smart strategy.
Sam-Os

Activity: 72

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 09:59:25 PM

Serious question here.

Why does Antshares wallet need Root certificate access?
bob75coin

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 11:29:48 PM

I think that's a really unhealthy way of looking at it. One month is nothing in crypto world where the entire technology is still in its infancy. Looking at it in terms of monthly profit is either going to make you greedy because of a sudden jump - which would result in you losing money, or in just simple losing money because of the downturn of the market.

Try investing in quality teams and holding. For a year. Two. Maybe five.

That, I believe, is the smart strategy.

You are right! Antshares and now NEO aren't born for speculation. This is a long term project.
I am buying at this cheap price! Grin

██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██
'BTC MULTI-WALLET SOON'

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
e i d o o
██

███▀▀
▐▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▐▌
███▄▄
▀▀███
▐▌▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌▌
▄▄███
VampiricElder

Activity: 487

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 01:23:05 AM

The new Neo wallet hasn't been officially released yet has it? Seems like the old Antshares wallet is on the neo.org website
landwind

Activity: 147

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 01:28:31 AM

Can I use this generator safely and transfer my neo from bittrex directly? i do not want to use hardware or webwallets.

https://snowypowers.github.io/ansy/

Whats the difference between the adress and the public key?
Ashara

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 04:17:57 AM

Can I use this generator safely and transfer my neo from bittrex directly? i do not want to use hardware or webwallets.

https://snowypowers.github.io/ansy/

Whats the difference between the adress and the public key?

That generator is listed at the official NEO Reddit, so I suppose it is legitimate, but I would personally not trust any website ever with my private keys. So personally I would recommend you to just write down your private keys on a piece of paper and/or print your private keys from a desktop wallet. Every extra source that you share your private keys with is an extra security risk, so I personally would not risk it. You can just get the NEO desktop wallet, copy the private keys on one or more pieces of paper (and possibly the password for the .db3 wallet file, but not absolutely necessary when you have the private keys), store the wallet .db3 file on one or more external storage devices (easier than the private keys when you want to transfer NEO later on) and then you send your NEO from Bittrex to that wallet and later on safely remove the .db3 file from your computer. Security wise this is in my opinion not 100% perfect, but fairly safe. My definition of 100% perfect is beating intelligence agencies at their game, but that seems to only be worth it if you have more than a million USD/EUR to invest in my opinion.

You can then at later times check the status of your account via the public address via for example: https://neotogas.com/ At least that is what I do.....I do not have to login that way and therefore do not compromise security in that instance.

The address and the public key are technically one and the same. There are actually two public keys....one is a lot shorter than the other, but both should link to the same address. Personally I have only used the shorter one so far, but you should be able to use either one from what I understand. The shorter address is basically the compressed version of the long address. A transaction only goes through if NEO are sent to an existing wallet address, so the odds of sending NEO to the incorrect address, but one that exists should be smaller than the chance of winning the lottery.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

The new Neo wallet hasn't been officially released yet has it? Seems like the old Antshares wallet is on the neo.org website

The new wallet is available at the link below, but indeed not listed at the old Antshares/NEO website:

https://www.reddit.com/r/NEO/ (on the right side)
Pages: « 1 ... 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 [350] 351 352 353 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.