Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:18:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 [350] 351 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][rICO]Antshares Blockchain Mainnet is ONLINE!  (Read 1300505 times)
jtalk
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 11:17:05 AM

It seems Chinese are clear in their move to support and develop their own smart contract instead of betting on others. Neo is more advanced version of Antshares and they are going quite smoothly. I also had opportunity to buy at these price so put my hands of some to avail this opportunity finally after long reading about this.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
[/center]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ashara

Activity: 211
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 01:21:49 PM

Hello.

I have a question regarding locked 50.000.000 supply of NEO.

This is from their new white paper.

"The second portion is 50 million NEO managed by the NEO Council to support NEO's long-term development, operation and maintenance and ecosystem. The NEO in this portion has a lockout period of 1 year and is unlocked only after October 16, 2017. This portion will not enter the exchanges and is only for long-term support of NEO projects. The plans for it are as below:

-10 million tokens (10% total) will be used to motivate NEO developers and members of the NEO Council
-10 million tokens (10% total) will be used to motivate developers in the NEO ecosystem
-15 million tokens (15% total) will be used to cross-invest in other block-chain projects, which are owned by the NEO Council and are used only for NEO projects
-15 million (total 15%) will be retained as contingency

The annual use of NEO in principle shall not exceed 15 million tokens"

So does that means that on https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/neo/ there will be only 50.000.000 supply listed or will it say 100.000.000 after October 16, 2017.?

No, as stated the annual increase is 15 million NEO at most, so it can become only 65 million NEO in the worst case scenario and then 80 million the next year and 95 million the year after that, but Da Hongfei already indicated that it likely would a lot lower than 15 million NEO due to the current NEO price. Also keep in mind that this increase in NEO is spread out over the year, so there is no point on focusing specifically on the 16th of October.
jkirby19

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 01:41:00 PM

On a recent q&a for Neo Da Hongfei and Erik Zhang were answering questions.

One of the questions was "
[–]badbadnotgoodgood
*How many startups have started building on top of the NEO Platform?
*Can you update us on any real life usage (Dapps) from the NEO platform that is developed or in development?

[–]dahongfei
The NeoContract goes live on August 8th. We plan to have a website to list major dApps on NEO."

What does this mean for the price of Neo?

Everybody knows the price of ETH jumped after the ICO started. Will that be the case with Neo also, how many dAPPS will be there? Does anyone have some insight or knows how the Chinese people(developers) are interested in development on Neo network?
Ashara

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 04:00:05 PM

Serious question here.

Why does Antshares wallet need Root certificate access?

It is probably best to ask that question at https://www.reddit.com/r/NEO/ as the community is much larger or alternatively ask the NEO slack group: https://neoblockchainteam.slack.com/join/shared_invite/MjE3ODMxNDUzMDE1LTE1MDA4OTY3NDQtNTMwM2MyMTc2NA The latter probably can offer the most insight into this.
sluglife1987

Activity: 11

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 04:26:08 PM

After having loads of problems with the neo web wallet I set up the antshares desktop wallet and after a few hurdles and then waiting for it to sync for 3 days I finally got it working and the NEO showed up in my wallet and I was able to see how many ant shares I was accumulating.

Everything worked smoothly for about 5 minutes untill I got this error message

https://gyazo.com/5a1ff21ea40253abee8d9d9eccb3b723

Anyone have the same problems or know how to solve it?

Also what does it mean when the numbers on the bottom left match up but on the right it says its waiting for next block ?

https://gyazo.com/855a18994d604930046c34255b9f2786

Also wondering if the web and desktop wallet are connected and I can still send the antshares from the web wallet? Or has it all just gone to the desktop wallet? Dont know myself because the web wallet wont snyc.

New to this space and this is the first crypto iv invested in,  find it all fascinating  but the setting up of wallets seems difficult so far and none of the transfers to and from the exchanges  seem that quick either.
LavaWave

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 04:49:04 PM

It seems Chinese are clear in their move to support and develop their own smart contract instead of betting on others. Neo is more advanced version of Antshares and they are going quite smoothly. I also had opportunity to buy at these price so put my hands of some to avail this opportunity finally after long reading about this.

Do you think its a good time to buy some ANS or wait for some more dip.. since hardfork situation .. coin may dump more

░░  ░░░     ░░░▒▒░░░░
          ░▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▒░░░░    ░░▒░░░░
      ░▒▓▓░▒▓▓░░▓▓▓▒░▓▓▓▓▒     ░░▓▒░
     ░░░▒▒      ░░░ ░▒▓▓▓░░░▒▓▒  ░░▒░░
    ░▓▓░  ░░░░░       ░░ ░▒▓▓▓▓▓ ░▓▓▒░ 
    ░░░ ░░░░░░░          ░░▓▓▓▓▓ ░▒▒░░ 
   ░▒▓░  ░░░░░░            ░░░░░ ▒▓▓▒░
    ░▒▒░   ░░                   ▒░░░░
     ░░░ ░░░░░░              ░░▓▓▓▒░
        ░░░░░░░           ░▒▒▒░░▒░░
          ░░░░      ░░░░ ░▒▓▓▓▓░
          ░░░░░░  ░░▓▓▓▓▒░░▒▓▒░░
           ░░░░░  ░▒▓▓▓▓▓░
            ░░░░░░  ░▒▓▒░░  ░░░
             ░░░░░░░      ░░░
               ░░░░░░░░░░░░░
                   ░░  ░░
  COSS.IO
Crypto One Stop Solution
▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚
..⧉ Multi-Wallet  ⧉ Exchange   ⧉ Merchant Platform
       COSS Token - An ERC20 based Token - revenue generating cryptocurrency     
▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚
..  ICO Details   
Whitepaper         ANN
▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚
Knepala

Activity: 504
Merit: 259

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 05:03:29 PM

Do you think its a good time to buy some ANS or wait for some more dip.. since hardfork situation .. coin may dump more

I think it is the right time to get in now. I expect al alts te get bullish again soon.
Buy some now and maybe keep some funds aside in case there is another opportunity?

spaceinvader10

Activity: 48

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 07:20:09 PM

Yeah I feel it's probably a good time to buy as well. Alts are gonna surge after this btc fork.
Ashara

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 09:30:29 PM

After having loads of problems with the neo web wallet I set up the antshares desktop wallet and after a few hurdles and then waiting for it to sync for 3 days I finally got it working and the NEO showed up in my wallet and I was able to see how many ant shares I was accumulating.

Also what does it mean when the numbers on the bottom left match up but on the right it says its waiting for next block ?

Also wondering if the web and desktop wallet are connected and I can still send the antshares from the web wallet? Or has it all just gone to the desktop wallet? Dont know myself because the web wallet wont snyc.

New to this space and this is the first crypto iv invested in,  find it all fascinating  but the setting up of wallets seems difficult so far and none of the transfers to and from the exchanges  seem that quick either.

You can check where your NEO funds (and GAS) are at: https://neotogas.com/

You merely need to enter the public address(es) that you have at 'Check your balance'.

Also I noticed that you are still using Antshares Core. I would use the new NEO Desktop Client if I were you. You can get it here (located on the right): https://www.reddit.com/r/NEO/

Also do not forget to click on 'Fast Sync' at the link above as that shows you what you need to do to speed up the synchronization process significantly. You can however potentially copy the 'Chain' folder in your Antshares client to the NEO wallet (assuming that your errors did not arise out of the Chain folder and if that is the case, then that is the fastest way). That should ensure that you do not need to synchronize all over again. 'Light' wallets will be developed in the future which do not need to complete the entire synchronization process. In my case it usually takes less than a minute to complete transactions. The initial steps are difficult when you are new to it, but it will become easier once it is better understood and new wallets are also in development which should make everything easier as well.

I am not 100% sure if the above steps will resolve your issue, but from what I understand the new NEO wallet should resolve various issues. By the way, the new CoZ light wallet was released today. Also located at the NEO Reddit (which is and should be the most important place to check for anything NEO related). You can also try that CoZ light wallet, but keep in mind that that is still an alpha version, so it might potentially have some issues. If you do not dare to run into any issues, then best stay away from the CoZ light wallet until it has been better tested by others. All in all the CoZ light wallet will probably be the most desirable wallet for most users once better tested.
Chiraag001

Activity: 264

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 10:23:57 PM

How did QTUM's market cap surpass Neo's?  Huh Huh Huh
sluglife1987

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 11:09:56 PM

New to this space and this is the first crypto iv invested in,  find it all fascinating  but the setting up of wallets seems difficult so far and none of the transfers to and from the exchanges  seem that quick either.

You can check where your NEO funds (and GAS) are at: https://neotogas.com/

You merely need to enter the public address(es) that you have at 'Check your balance'.

Also I noticed that you are still using Antshares Core. I would use the new NEO Desktop Client if I were you. You can get it here (located on the right): https://www.reddit.com/r/NEO/

Also do not forget to click on 'Fast Sync' at the link above as that shows you what you need to do to speed up the synchronization process significantly. You can however potentially copy the 'Chain' folder in your Antshares client to the NEO wallet (assuming that your errors did not arise out of the Chain folder and if that is the case, then that is the fastest way). That should ensure that you do not need to synchronize all over again. 'Light' wallets will be developed in the future which do not need to complete the entire synchronization process. In my case it usually takes less than a minute to complete transactions. The initial steps are difficult when you are new to it, but it will become easier once it is better understood and new wallets are also in development which should make everything easier as well.

I am not 100% sure if the above steps will resolve your issue, but from what I understand the new NEO wallet should resolve various issues. By the way, the new CoZ light wallet was released today. Also located at the NEO Reddit (which is and should be the most important place to check for anything NEO related). You can also try that CoZ light wallet, but keep in mind that that is still an alpha version, so it might potentially have some issues. If you do not dare to run into any issues, then best stay away from the CoZ light wallet until it has been better tested by others. All in all the CoZ light wallet will probably be the most desirable wallet for most users once better tested.

Alright cool im syncing the neo wallet just now. Where do I copy the chain to?   This bit in here?
https://gyazo.com/f7f7f58817f23a165f1d1e5b2d3157da If it works successfully how long should the snyc take? Its going alot faster than the antshare wallet but still will take another few hours. 

Yea think your right about the light wallet will just try wait until the full version is released looks like its getting good feedback on the reddit thread though.

Thanks again btw.
Ashara

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 11:21:39 PM

Alright cool im syncing the neo wallet just now. Where do I copy the chain to?   This bit in here?
https://gyazo.com/f7f7f58817f23a165f1d1e5b2d3157da If it works successfully how long should the snyc take? Its going alot faster than the antshare wallet but still will take another few hours. 

Yea think your right about the light wallet will just try wait until the full version is released looks like its getting good feedback on the reddit thread though.

Thanks again btw.

You can just copy it into your NEO Desktop Client folder. If you do it right, it should be next to the x64, x86 and zh-Hans folder where also the neo-gui is located with the NEO logo that will allow you to open the NEO Desktop Client.
sluglife1987

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 11:49:45 PM

Thanks again btw.

You can just copy it into your NEO Desktop Client folder. If you do it right, it should be next to the x64, x86 and zh-Hans folder where also the neo-gui is located with the NEO logo that will allow you to open the NEO Desktop Client.

Yea its next to those other folders. If the client has already started syncing should I close it and re open it?

Mihawk

Activity: 1150
Merit: 347

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 11:53:48 PM

Folks, I've been away for a couple of months and I've lost countless updates, the old Antshares is now NEO? Soon did you make this name change? Either way I'm surprised instead ANS at $7, I sold all my tokens at $0.11, I'll be back on this project.
Ashara

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 12:36:35 AM
Last edit: August 01, 2017, 12:54:05 AM by Ashara

Alright cool im syncing the neo wallet just now. Where do I copy the chain to?   This bit in here?

Thanks again btw.

Yea its next to those other folders. If the client has already started syncing should I close it and re open it?

It probably was best to have copied the Chain folder before running the NEO Desktop Client. I am not 100% sure if it works fine that way if you start to modify it now, but you can also just download another NEO Desktop Client next to the one you already have and put the Chain folder in there. It probably would also work if you just use the current one and replace the entire Chain folder with your Antshares 'Chain' folder as long as it is not running whilst adding the Chain folder.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Folks, I've been away for a couple of months and I've lost countless updates, the old Antshares is now NEO? Soon did you make this name change? Either way I'm surprised instead ANS at $7, I sold all my tokens at $0.11, I'll be back on this project.

The website of Antshares will officially be rebranded on the 8th of August (in a week) and then the Antshares client will be officially replaced by the NEO client. The new NEO client has greater smart contract functionality.

If you have the time you can read the Ask Me Anything session recently done at the NEO Reddit by the NEO/Antshares founders: https://www.reddit.com/r/NEO/comments/6puffo/we_are_da_hongfei_and_erik_zhang_founders_of_neo/

This is the main Western information hub for NEO: https://www.reddit.com/r/NEO/
bamsterdam

Activity: 453
Merit: 261

Look Morty magic internet money

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 01:08:51 AM

My antshares wallet does not sinc further then block 120798? it has 0 contected? its stuck there also when I restart. Is this because I still have the old wallet?
MrChologno

Activity: 17

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 01:14:45 AM

My antshares wallet does not sinc further then block 120798? it has 0 contected? its stuck there also when I restart. Is this because I still have the old wallet?

This is happening to me also but with the Neo-gui wallet. Never had problems with this wallet before. It can't get connections...
Call_Me_Bambi

Activity: 574

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 01:58:00 AM

This is happening to me also but with the Neo-gui wallet. Never had problems with this wallet before. It can't get connections...

Something same here too; Neo wallet stopped at 1189623 with 0 connected (sometimes is shows 1 or 2 connected but just for a moment).
Deleted chain - twice - and resynced but that did not help.
MrChologno

Activity: 17

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 02:04:28 AM

Something same here too; Neo wallet stopped at 1189623 with 0 connected (sometimes is shows 1 or 2 connected but just for a moment).

Yes, exactly reinstalled everything, no firewall, no antivirus, even deleted the chain but the problem is it can't get connections (1 or 2 and then back to 0).
Call_Me_Bambi

Activity: 574

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 09:03:16 AM

Yes, exactly reinstalled everything, no firewall, no antivirus, even deleted the chain but the problem is it can't get connections (1 or 2 and then back to 0).

Looks like it's up-and-running again; blocks updating, confirmations working, and now have 8 steady connections.
Pages: « 1 ... 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 [350] 351 »
  Print  

Jump to: