Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:16:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 433 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PASC] PascalCoin: Induplicatable NFT  (Read 990664 times)
Legendary

Activity: 1382
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 06:47:11 AM

I have a question.  I am thinking of giving up for now.  I mined three days without finding a block, and from what I've read about mining solo, and at my hash rate, I could go on for even five more days without finding a block.  And, without finding a block there will be no proof of my work and no reward.  Is that the truth?

yes that is the idea behind Proof of Work. At this point it is still very luck based, but the more hashing power you have the higher your chances are for finding a block. that said, you could still have your pc mining in the background, on a low priority, and you might find a block sooner than you know!
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mooingcows

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 05:10:20 PM

Updated to 1.0.5 and my accounts balance went from 1900.5 to 1300... lost 6 accounts for no reason Sad why
PascalCoin (OP)

Activity: 334
Merit: 263

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 05:18:03 PM

Updated to 1.0.5 and my accounts balance went from 1900.5 to 1300... lost 6 accounts for no reason Sad why

Sure???
Did you know in which block did you won this coins? Perhaps you where on your own fork?

PascalCoin is the first crypto currency without need of historical operations to control double spend and with ORDINAL account numbers. YES! LIKE A BANK!
Aetsen

Activity: 188
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 06:36:53 PM

The wallet 1.0.5 sometimes doesn't show all accounts right away. Click explore accounts with one of my wallet keys. Then unclick it and click it again and the accounts may show up. That worked for me anyways.

drxyz

Activity: 25

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 11:11:07 PM

Any thoughts on how Pacal Coin will be traded on exchanges? Someone without account will not be able to buy. So is there going to be two Tickers for PascalCoin one for Accounts and One for coins?

Please share your ideas.

PascalCoin (OP)

Activity: 334
Merit: 263

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 11:15:29 PM

Any thoughts on how Pacal Coin will be traded on exchanges? Someone without account will not be able to buy. So is there going to be two Tickers for PascalCoin one for Accounts and One for coins?

Please share your ideas.

This is a very good question.

I think that a possibility is to trade 2 things: Accounts and PascalCoins

Also, remember that accounts are numbers, simple numbers, easy to remember.
It's more easy to say "Please send your donations at 123456-11" than to say "Please send your donations at 16K3HCZRhFUtM8GdWRcfKeaa6KsuyxZaYk"  Grin

PascalCoin is the first crypto currency without need of historical operations to control double spend and with ORDINAL account numbers. YES! LIKE A BANK!
bitcoinwonders010

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 11:19:19 PM

Please share your ideas.

It's more easy to say "Please send your donations at 123456-11" than to say "Please send your donations at 16K3HCZRhFUtM8GdWRcfKeaa6KsuyxZaYk"  Grin

but qr codes and address id's solves that. just label the address makes it better in both cases
drxyz

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 03:41:43 AM

Please share your ideas.

I think on exchange level a person can buy or sell without account using exchange internal specific ID for exchange. Only this issue of having account will arise when withdrawing pascalcoin from exchange. While deposit of PacalCoin to exchange should be strait forward as well.

Downsize is that since accounts are limited so accounts may be more expensive than the coin  Grin and also accounts limit the privacy as total balance will be linked to the account which can be seen on blockchain.
nezto77

Activity: 868
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 04:54:53 AM

Please share your ideas.

I think on exchange level a person can buy or sell without account using exchange internal specific ID for exchange. Only this issue of having account will arise when withdrawing pascalcoin from exchange. While deposit of PacalCoin to exchange should be strait forward as well.

Downsize is that since accounts are limited so accounts may be more expensive than the coin  Grin and also accounts limit the privacy as total balance will be linked to the account which can be seen on blockchain.
yes i agree with you! for an account we must find a block first, and it was very hard to be. so I think that may well be more expensive is its own account, and the coin is its shape sweetener
ALATAY2K16

Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2016, 08:09:15 AM

Please share your ideas.

yes i agree with you! for an account we must find a block first, and it was very hard to be. so I think that may well be more expensive is its own account, and the coin is its shape sweetener

what about the actual exchanges, will they not need thousands of accounts for there users too?(will exchanges get bulk amount of accounts without mining?) never mind accounts just for users, would it not maybe be a plan with the next wallet release that new wallets at least get 1 free account without mining? for new pascal people :-) because some people might be waiting a very long time for a account and it could put them off,  same with exchanges i suppose.

drxyz

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 10:48:19 AM

Please share your ideas.

what about the actual exchanges, will they not need thousands of accounts for there users too?(will exchanges get bulk amount of accounts without mining?) never mind accounts just for users, would it not maybe be a plan with the next wallet release that new wallets at least get 1 free account without mining? for new pascal people :-) because some people might be waiting a very long time for a account and it could put them off,  same with exchanges i suppose.

I think actual exchanges will not need account for every customer as it can be managed internally and buy and sell of PascalCoin can be done with Exchanged given ID for each customer. Off course if someone wants to withdraw PacalCoin from exchanges he will have to have an account which he can buy. It might be problematic to deposit PascalCoin to exchange as exchange must give a deposit account which for each client. I have no Idea how it can be implemented.

Regarding giving free account with each wallet will be loss of resource. As we are mining accounts so this is a commodity and commodity cannot be given free. May be there can be a paid wallet with account? Dev will be happy  Grin . I think there can be implementation of messaging in wallet with integration of BTC or other payment method to buy account from other account holders.

TTE

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 11:00:34 AM

mined a block last night. Cheesy soaking up those sweet pascal coins. im up to 600 this week on 1 laptop :O

HOW did you find 6 blocks with an Laptop CPU in 1 week?
ALATAY2K16

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2016, 11:09:57 AM

Please share your ideas.

I think actual exchanges will not need account for every customer as it can be managed internally and buy and sell of PascalCoin can be done with Exchanged given ID for each customer. Off course if someone wants to withdraw PacalCoin from exchanges he will have to have an account which he can buy. It might be problematic to deposit PascalCoin to exchange as exchange must give a deposit account which for each client. I have no Idea how it can be implemented.

Regarding giving free account with each wallet will be loss of resource. As we are mining accounts so this is a commodity and commodity cannot be given free. May be there can be a paid wallet with account? Dev will be happy  Grin . I think there can be implementation of messaging in wallet with integration of BTC or other payment method to buy account from other account holders.

thats a fair point :-)

kahir
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 12:00:58 PM

PascalCoin u could try to talk to poloniex ... they like projects with different perspective like pascal that hold something new
kellendil

Activity: 630
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 12:04:55 PM

İ somehow have a feeling that this coin will get big... And if icocountdown continuous with the marketing im sure we will get better results.
vibajajo64

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 01:03:00 PM

I've never mined a coin before and am having a lot of fun with it!  Are other coins as enjoyable to mine as this one?
kahir
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 01:05:39 PM

I've never mined a coin before and am having a lot of fun with it!  Are other coins as enjoyable to mine as this one?

no ..ofc not ... i like projects like this too its so fun to mine
vibajajo64

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 01:11:19 PM

Had a couple questions.

1.)I just won a block and in the block chain explorer the field ops says 9.  What does 9 mean?

2.)In the operations explorer, sometimes you will see an amount in the fee column.  What does this fee represent?

Thanks
ALATAY2K16

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2016, 01:15:02 PM

Had a couple questions.

1.)I just won a block and in the block chain explorer the field ops says 9.  What does 9 mean?

2.)In the operations explorer, sometimes you will see an amount in the fee column.  What does this fee represent?

Thanks

Ops = amount of transactions in the block
Fee = amount of fees collected in the block (but just now its free to send transactions, unless you put a fee in with your transaction)

cryptospreader

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

askNFTY Team Account

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2016, 07:34:59 PM

I need more information about this coin. I can understand to read this thread. However, I need some simple expalanations about how this one is different from other coins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 433 »
  Print  

Jump to: