Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 02:19:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin has no competition  (Read 43156 times)
Manse

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:48:03 AM

If we look at the price and value bitcoin certainly doesn't have any competition from any other cryptocurrency. And when many altcoin made their competing so bitcoin keep speeding ahead. I think need a special strategy to be able to compete with bitcoin.
rindayle

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:59:00 AM

In my opinion, bitcoin will soon have competitors. as there are a lot of interesting and promising projects that have good partners and the Foundation. I think with a good market development, they will grow in price.
Mazda17

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:59:39 AM

I am not using any other crypto currency at the moment, but I don't think any of them will ever overtake bitcoin. Its the standard of all, its like money now, do you see money competing with anything else? I really don't see that. So I feel bitcoin will hold it own in the market and would probably keep growing.
A good opinion and I like to degan your opinion.
Yes it is true what you are saying that bitcoin will hold its own in the market and maybe bitcoin will continue to grow by itself.
in my own opinion bitcoin has no competitors with other coins because bitcoin is the king of all coins so bitcoin does not need any compotition nor compete from other coins.
Bosx1ne

Activity: 540
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:09:00 AM

All those FUDsters that where saying year ago how Bitcoin would fail because another currency would take over get proven wrong year after year. The more time Bticoin is alive, the stronger it gets and the bigger the network effect. Sorry but there will not be a Bitcoin 2.0. Bitcoin will go to 100k+ per coin in the next 5 to 10 years, it will absorb all the value researched in the field if not directly through protocol improvements then through sidechains.

Bitcoin will remain the only solid coin. The only coin that survived for the longest time (other coins can't claim this unless they invent a time machine).
There will be alts that pump really hard and make people millionaires, but no alt is going to surpass Bitcoin's strength and solidity. No coin will get a bigger marketcap. In the long term people holding 21+ BTC will be rewarded by history with rich-tier status for seeing the value in it before most people did. Do not let the FUDsters trick your mind or the trolls try to derrail the excellent job being done by Core devs.

Let's continue then our path towards inevitable triumph.
There's a big gap between the bitcoin and all of altcoins. There is no altcoins that can surpass bitcoin due to the big gap in terms of capitalization and popularity. People are keep patronizing it because bitcoin has power to surpass all of its challenges.

MbakNarti

Activity: 679
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:29:31 AM

I think a lot of bitcoin competition out there and a lot of people who do not like bitcoin because they think they can make digital assets better than bitcoin and many other coins say their coins will be the number one coin 1 in all cryptocurreny but I'm not sure because even now coins can not shake because they can only move us bitcoin is up
Evheniya_Shmelkova

Activity: 119

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 09:18:51 AM

The Internet made the transaction of money much more convenient. It has significantly simplified the online purchase or trading of securities. However, out-of-date systems of financial transactions considerably complicate the transfer of financial assets. Furthermore, these systems are also not secure enough. The restructuring of the main business operations with the help of blockchain technology enabled the introduction of new forms of digital interoperability. Despite the fact that blockchain is most often associated with cryptocurrency, the possibilities of the system are not limited to this.
Blockchain technology has several important advantages:
1. System Reliability
Since the data structure using this technology allows users to make and verify transactions without the involvement of third-party developers, it greatly reduces the risk of unauthorized interference.
2. Transparency
The data structure in the blockchain system allows monitoring of all information by users. Blockchain data is complete, accurate and consistent with all members, and changes to the public blockchain are available to all members.
3. Transaction speed
The Blockchain system has reduced the transaction time to minutes compared to interbank transactions, which require several days. In addition, it allows the processing of data around the clock and without output, which can significantly increase the efficiency of many branches.
4. The reduction of transaction costs
The blockchain system can be used by banks to reduce transaction costs and provide better products. However, its opportunities go beyond the scope of banking. The blockchain technology can modify the processes in security systems, healthcare, production, entertainment and others industries.
Advantages of the blockchain system can be analyzed using the example of the DAN Service project (https://dan-service.com/). First, the decentralized advertising platform will benefit from the blockchain system, as it can reduce the number of intermediaries from the advertiser to the already placed advertisement in the media. Secondly, it will allow automating the system of censorship and reporting. Blockchain also provides a universal set of data for analysis, which can be used by any advertiser.
Thirdly, the decentralization of advertising will improve the quality of advertising, reduce the level of fraud and increase the conversion, and hence the profit of advertisers. Fourth, this will make it easier to pay for advertising. Finally, the use of bots and decentralized mobile applications are becoming increasingly popular nowadays. The blockchain technology will allow the advertising business to use such tools. Consequently, the technology is universal, and also has a number of undeniable advantages for various industries.
PAES23

Activity: 75

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 09:29:00 AM

Bitcoin will be the strongest of all altcoins. It will remain as the top coin and altcoins will only base on bitcoin but it will never replace bitcoin. Bitcoin has definitely no competition.
ETHtotheMOON1

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:31:50 AM

there are no competitors for bitcoin, with etm I agree! but for me personally, this is very bad! the whole market and all the crypto coins look at the rise or fall of bitcoin! it is because of this that other projects can not move forward! and with the fall of bitcoin, somebody even dropped to the deep bottom of the wall! we need competitors, if there are at least 5 competitors with a large capitalization, that's when the market will not pay attention to the cost of bitcoins! And all the other crypt coins and projects will start to develop faster!

yes, the days like that are coming. Ethereum is already getting there, we will see more currencies like that pretty soon. But it's not catastrophe even the situation we can see nowadays. 

▰▰▰▰ BLACK ▰▰▰▰
 ▰▰▰▰ Insurance Company on Blockchain  ▰▰▰▰
http://www.black.insure/
Rrotess

Activity: 264
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:59:55 AM

Bitcoin has been steadily losing market cap dominance, from 90%+ just two years ago to ~80% today.

When it comes to exchange dominance it's just 66.4%.

This trend will probably continue and in a few years there will be people using cryptocurrencies that do not know what bitcoin is.

Some things happen. And I do believe that if we let the other percentage of these people know about bitcoin we can raise it up once again.

To know better is one way of promoting bitcoin. Together, we can show to them what bitcoin has and will have in the future.
karinaloren

Activity: 91

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:11:52 AM

I also think that at the moment BTC has no real competitors, it is a leader, but nevertheless, maybe in the future any other coin may become stronger and become BTC rival. But I don't think that it will happen very soon.
Zero504

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:41:15 AM

Altcoin for me is just a way to double my bitcoin, sometimes all my bitcoin is invested in some altcoins but in the end I sell them all for more bitcoin. so I feel bitcoin will hold its own in the market and will probably continue to grow.
In the world community support crypto is the main reason for the success of coins as this increases market demand. Bitcoin has also gone through some difficult situations but soaking up all that pressure from time to time very effectively
baho11

Activity: 263
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:48:47 AM

Bitcoin really does not have competition because it is the main cryptocurrency and still uses in the market. we have not thought that altcoin is one of their competitors is not capable of being a competitor because they have just made it because they stole the idea of bitcoin and they can not stand alone without bitcoin.
josephpogi

Activity: 434
Merit: 168

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:55:21 AM

All those FUDsters that where saying year ago how Bitcoin would fail because another currency would take over get proven wrong year after year. The more time Bticoin is alive, the stronger it gets and the bigger the network effect. Sorry but there will not be a Bitcoin 2.0. Bitcoin will go to 100k+ per coin in the next 5 to 10 years, it will absorb all the value researched in the field if not directly through protocol improvements then through sidechains.

Bitcoin will remain the only solid coin. The only coin that survived for the longest time (other coins can't claim this unless they invent a time machine).
There will be alts that pump really hard and make people millionaires, but no alt is going to surpass Bitcoin's strength and solidity. No coin will get a bigger marketcap. In the long term people holding 21+ BTC will be rewarded by history with rich-tier status for seeing the value in it before most people did. Do not let the FUDsters trick your mind or the trolls try to derrail the excellent job being done by Core devs.

Let's continue then our path towards inevitable triumph.
Among all the cryptocurrencies , bitcoins price is high . It doesnt mean that bitcoin has no competition. Bitcoin is more popular and familiar to common people because it is the first of its kind and  people started to buy bitcoins. Because of that it price increases day by day and it always appears in the headlines of all news portal. All other coins are not so popular. Thats why people prefer bitcoin than other altcoins. Now altcoins also started to get popular. In the near future they can also become a good competitor to bitcoin.
Snakerist

Activity: 336
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 11:08:56 AM

Bitcoin is the most well-known cryptocurrency now, that's why its price is so high, but in the future Bitcoin will obviously be dethroned by more usable and modern projects.

RyhaniFoyej

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 11:21:51 AM

Recently bitcoin has become the most valuable currency of the whole world. As it is the first decentralized digital currency and its security system is very hard. For this reason no one can hack the bitcoin at all. And so people are interested in bitcoin and they trust in it. Bitcoin has taken the public's mind to its privacy, security and its overwhelming value. That is why people support bitcoin and it quickly gained popularity. So it can be said that Bitcoin has no competition.
Olga1111

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 11:29:44 AM

I don't use any other crypto currency, but I don't think any of them will ever overtake bitcoin.After all, bitcoin is the king among other coins.
Mezze

Merit: 2

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 12:08:54 PM

Bitcoin is the most well-known cryptocurrency now, that's why its price is so high, but in the future Bitcoin will obviously be dethroned by more usable and modern projects.

It probably will because the technology is being perfected every day. But it'll be a long time before that happens because even if some better coin comes to play, BTC will forever be the first one to be created and it'll keep it's price.
Jerzzz

Activity: 415
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 12:12:54 PM

At the moment Bitcoin doesn't have some serious competition among cryptocurrencies although there are many attempts some very ambitious. But in many ways Bitcoin still can't compete with fiat currencies and there is the space for progress. Gold is also the kind of competition so that is also one thing we have to have in mind.
walemil

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 12:19:46 PM

One cannot say that bitcoin does not have competitors. In fact, there are a handful of competitors. The only thing is that none of these numerous competitors can topple bitcoin at any time soon because bitcoin has so many things working in its favour.
SakaZasur

Activity: 13

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 12:44:51 PM

From the beginning of Bitcoin's appearance, I would have guessed that Bitcoin would be transformed into a strong coin. Until now Bitcoin still prevails, no coins that can approach Bitcoin. As hard as any effort from Altcoin to pump, but will not be able to surpass the power of Bitcoin. Still bitcoin no competitors.
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »
  Print  

Jump to: