Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 10:46:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin has no competition  (Read 43149 times)
bitcoinking11

Activity: 378
Merit: 17

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 12:25:57 AM

It is true that till now bitcoin has no competitor, it has been been maintaining its dominance for quite a long time. Although, Ethereum, Neo, Monero, and a few other coins have shown good promise but not enough.
16sept

Activity: 135
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 12:35:52 AM

Bitcoin is very stronger and powerful  because this cryptocurrency have strong enough and its hard to make a coins like bitcoin. People want to take and keep bitcoin and not other altcoins for their storing wealth. people use other altcoins only for trading purpose
capableuwa1
Copper Member

Activity: 420
Merit: 26

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 06:10:47 AM

Bitcoin is the backbone upon which every other cryptocurrency stands, so it is categorically difficult to compare bitcoin with other subordinate altcoins. The rise and fall of bitcoins is directly proportional to the rise and fall of most altcoins. So therefore being the first ever cryptocurrency with standard gave bitcoin an edge over every others that tries to compete with it. ETH they say can not be compare to BTC. Before other token and coins were developed, bitcoin was already in existence.
nagobinga

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:56:40 PM

the currency in digital that is now urgently needed by investors and no one can match the currency in the gital that can be a blink of an eye will come.
inv_ker

Activity: 144
Merit: 30

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 06:02:35 PM

All those FUDsters that where saying year ago how Bitcoin would fail because another currency would take over get proven wrong year after year. The more time Bticoin is alive, the stronger it gets and the bigger the network effect. Sorry but there will not be a Bitcoin 2.0. Bitcoin will go to 100k+ per coin in the next 5 to 10 years, it will absorb all the value researched in the field if not directly through protocol improvements then through sidechains.

Bitcoin will remain the only solid coin. The only coin that survived for the longest time (other coins can't claim this unless they invent a time machine).
There will be alts that pump really hard and make people millionaires, but no alt is going to surpass Bitcoin's strength and solidity. No coin will get a bigger marketcap. In the long term people holding 21+ BTC will be rewarded by history with rich-tier status for seeing the value in it before most people did. Do not let the FUDsters trick your mind or the trolls try to derrail the excellent job being done by Core devs.

Let's continue then our path towards inevitable triumph.

I think that is not true. I mean, bitcoin has been in its dominance spot for how many years it is because of its competition. They might be docile but still, this makes bitcoin the best because it knows that it might lose its spot.
doch

Activity: 371
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:41:39 PM

It is true that till now bitcoin has no competitor, it has been been maintaining its dominance for quite a long time. Although, Ethereum, Neo, Monero, and a few other coins have shown good promise but not enough.
even in future we are not expecting any competator bitcon, i hope that bitcoin is the number one crypto currency and will always remain as number one
Zigzagkuy

Activity: 384

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:44:46 PM

Bitcoin is already so strong that there are no competitors for it. Bitcoin is currently at the highest peak of cryptocurrency and this is certainly good. Although bitcoin has no competitors, I think other coins will follow the bitcoin trail but not to compete. Rather it brings the name crypto for the better. That's my opinion.
Strange9

Activity: 32

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:48:38 PM

ETH is currently doing good so there's a chance that it might be a good competition for bitcoin.
iiikkkxj

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:02:47 PM

Bitcoin has no competition and also in short & medium term will not have serious competition. It took all the best sides of online payment, fiat, gold and others and joined in itself.
Vart4varta

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:12:48 PM

He is the very first, the most famous and the most widespread. They agree to use a large number of people. Any currency, if it is not tied to some material values, is a purely speculative instrument whose value is only that people agree or are forced to use it to exchange for goods or services. As soon as the public consent for using this particular instrument is lost, its value becomes zero
Renampun

Activity: 2338
Merit: 365

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 10:24:56 PM

to be honest, the first time I knew about cryptocurrency, I knew only 1 cryptocurrency that is Bitcoin, then after focusing on Bitcoin I got to know about a similar coin like Bitcoin, and after knowing deeper I knew that no coin can beat Bitcoin. Bitcoin will always be the controller and king in the cryptocurrency market...

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
darkangel020716

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:30:51 PM

He is the very first, the most famous and the most widespread. They agree to use a large number of people. Any currency, if it is not tied to some material values, is a purely speculative instrument whose value is only that people agree or are forced to use it to exchange for goods or services. As soon as the public consent for using this particular instrument is lost, its value becomes zero

I don't think bitcoin has no competitors, there are so many alts that are there , waiting for the fall of bitcoin in the future, I think there are so many potential coins that will replace bitcoin in the top digital currency.
denisaardelean

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:31:50 PM

All those FUDsters that where saying year ago how Bitcoin would fail because another currency would take over get proven wrong year after year. The more time Bticoin is alive, the stronger it gets and the bigger the network effect. Sorry but there will not be a Bitcoin 2.0. Bitcoin will go to 100k+ per coin in the next 5 to 10 years, it will absorb all the value researched in the field if not directly through protocol improvements then through sidechains.

Bitcoin will remain the only solid coin. The only coin that survived for the longest time (other coins can't claim this unless they invent a time machine).
There will be alts that pump really hard and make people millionaires, but no alt is going to surpass Bitcoin's strength and solidity. No coin will get a bigger marketcap. In the long term people holding 21+ BTC will be rewarded by history with rich-tier status for seeing the value in it before most people did. Do not let the FUDsters trick your mind or the trolls try to derrail the excellent job being done by Core devs.

Exactly at the present moment you may find that in the cryo-bitcoin market there are no competitors. You can see that the current bitcoin price is the highest and the bitcoin market capitalization also accounts for most of the market, every bitcoin transaction. You can see that only a small bitcoin price fluctuation can make the market move.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:36:44 PM

Exactly at the present moment you may find that in the cryo-bitcoin market there are no competitors. You can see that the current bitcoin price is the highest and the bitcoin market capitalization also accounts for most of the market, every bitcoin transaction. You can see that only a small bitcoin price fluctuation can make the market move.
There is always a competition and that is why they are creating almost the same projects for at least most of the coins now. The competition is tough and a lot of the team and developers are trying their best so they will go to the top and reach at least top 20 and for sure they are all targeting to beat bitcoin but it will take a lot of time and effort before they can do that.
Diced90

Activity: 994
Merit: 515

Get'em boys

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:37:08 PM

ETH is currently doing good so there's a chance that it might be a good competition for bitcoin.
Yeah, I agree with you. Ethereum is doing quite well, already becoming the second most popular accepted crypto based payment, who know how it will unfold in the future?
Bitcoinnumberone

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:44:05 PM

Definitely bitcoin has competitors but don't mind them stats will show that bitcoin is number one cryptos in the world. Yes bitcoin is evitable but we shoulf trust and believe that the right time bitcoin can rise up again like last year that bitcoin increase 1btc. =$20,000 it will happen again in a right time.
bentong talong

Activity: 383

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:46:59 PM

to be honest, the first time I knew about cryptocurrency, I knew only 1 cryptocurrency that is Bitcoin, then after focusing on Bitcoin I got to know about a similar coin like Bitcoin, and after knowing deeper I knew that no coin can beat Bitcoin. Bitcoin will always be the controller and king in the cryptocurrency market...

Same on my experience, bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency I knew; it was introduced to me and I collected knowledge about this coin, in the end, I also found out that bitcoin has no competition.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
chocolato

Activity: 34

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:29:00 PM

It's true that bitcoin has no competition for now,though there are lots of altcoins in the market as you say and they trade on a large scale but we must not forget that the coins are only traded because bitcoin,
deda123

Activity: 109
Merit: 1

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:31:30 PM

yeahh definitely bitcoin has no competition it is going to be one of the best and will remain as a king i can say for now until smoething better and more profitable appear.so lets enjoy it.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Nurul_

Activity: 181
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:32:52 PM

if I think until now there has been no clear and definite crypto that want to replace the position bitcoin gan. because it is not easy to replace bitcoin position will definitely take a long time and hard work .

DABANKING  - The Decentralized Gaming Platform
▸ Minning DAA Token NOW, Earn ETH Lifetime!◂
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »
  Print  

Jump to: