Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:11:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 [124] 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 ... 1188 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ICONOMI - Fund Management Platform  (Read 1253578 times)
shapeshiftscam

Activity: 609
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 03:12:16 PM

I have an important question to developers.

Whether the truth that when calculating bounties also retweets of replies of ICONOMI are considered.

I have found this account, and I think that it can be considered abuse: https://twitter.com/aqrisaqris
I want you upset, there is no abuse, I am an active PR including private tweets, if you look I have mostly followers who are interested in crypto-currency. I don't blame that I have over 1000 followers. It seems to me that you're just offers. It is not bought account, how some people think here. I participate in many Twitter campaigns, just you need to view my tape. I am shocked by such accusations from the Member.

Yeah, I see it, senior member, and must be legit. Confirmed legit account. Cheers. Thanks for clarification.
I am always active on the Forum and this man came and poured mud, I think he deserves punishment for slander Cool

Maybe he thinks your account is very new, registered months ago, or see you have many iconomi related tweets.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
LiskQH

Activity: 630

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 03:19:10 PM

Whether the truth that when calculating bounties also retweets of replies of ICONOMI are considered.

I have found this account, and I think that it can be considered abuse: https://twitter.com/aqrisaqris
I want you upset, there is no abuse, I am an active PR including private tweets, if you look I have mostly followers who are interested in crypto-currency. I don't blame that I have over 1000 followers. It seems to me that you're just offers. It is not bought account, how some people think here. I participate in many Twitter campaigns, just you need to view my tape. I am shocked by such accusations from the Member.

Yeah, I see it, senior member, and must be legit. Confirmed legit account. Cheers. Thanks for clarification.
I am always active on the Forum and this man came and poured mud, I think he deserves punishment for slander Cool

Maybe he thinks your account is very new, registered months ago, or see you have many iconomi related tweets.

It is about abuse of retweets of replies of ICONOMI. It doesn't bear information value. It is empty useless information without context. It is a retweet of everything.
I heard it is called spam isn't it? The purpose of it not a publicity move, the purpose of it to receive more bounties than others.
If similar actions are legal, I suggest you to do most too. A retweet all answers for receipt of a bigger share.
I play fair play and I don't do more than 2 retweets a day because my subscribers will be dissatisfied with spam. It will cause negative attitude to ICONOMI. I don't want it.
shapeshiftscam

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 03:22:31 PM

It is about abuse of retweets of replies of ICONOMI. It doesn't bear information value. It is empty useless information without context. It is a retweet of everything.
I heard it is called spam isn't it? The purpose of it not a publicity move, the purpose of it to receive more bounties than others.
If similar actions are legal, I suggest you to do most too. A retweet all answers for receipt of a bigger share.
I play fair play and I don't do more than 2 retweets a day because my subscribers will be dissatisfied with spam. It will cause negative attitude to ICONOMI. I don't want it.

Really, why i saw your post about you cheat in the twitter bounty? You quoted "mr.robt" words and you said you did the similar cheating things? He is caught by OP, and he admitted he creates many accounts and made 50k icn. 

But after 2 minutes, you deleted the post?
LiskQH

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 03:24:55 PM

Really, why i saw your post about you cheat in the twitter bounty? You quoted "mr.robt" words and you said you did the similar cheating things? He is caught by OP, and he admitted he creates many accounts and made 50k icn. 

Who such mr.robot? I don't understand what you speak about.
FruitsBasket
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1017

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 03:27:06 PM

He is talking about this guy: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=899284
He is trying to pull of a big cheat by using multi accounts, I know he just claimed since my shares are worth now 150 ICN, but were 800 ICN worth one hour ago.

fck@dt-alwayzz_newbz
shapeshiftscam

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 03:29:16 PM

He is talking about this guy: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=899284
He is trying to pull of a big cheat by using multi accounts, I know he just claimed since my shares are worth now 150 ICN, but were 800 ICN worth one hour ago.

Yes, you need to report to iconomi team, so that they will estimate the time frame, and ban his multi accounts on twitter and fb.
hakanbalta577

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 03:31:11 PM

superb  Shocked

ICO can already 3100BTC
Yes its amazing that ICO has crossed the 3000BTC of investement which is a huge amount,when it was started we were talking about that it may cross 1500BTC.Even in the first week i said that this will surely cross 3000BTC mark and it did.Amazing project and good luck to all investors involved in this project.
moroseneng

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 03:32:56 PM

liskQH? are u max kordex? it's so funny  Grin
LiskQH

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 03:40:43 PM

Oh in the Russian a topic there is the same account with other name. I can't find his message now, but he told similar things.
LiskQH

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 03:47:20 PM

No, I dreamed to earn much on forging. Therefore chose to himself a nickname of LISK Quick Hammer.
But forging is still not included and therefore my nickname rather by a LISK Quantity Hold  Grin Grin Grin
moroseneng

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 04:02:34 PM

No, I dreamed to earn much on forging. Therefore chose to himself a nickname of LISK Quick Hammer.
But forging is still not included and therefore my nickname rather by a LISK Quantity Hold  Grin Grin Grin
please don't use that name to deceiving people. lol
wavespump

Activity: 728

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 04:44:57 PM

i had 2k icn many hours ago, but now is only 475 icn.... many multiple accounts people came in. it is astonishing...
ICONOMI (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 05:13:43 PM

Could you guys just stop complaining about bounties decreasing all the time?

I stated several times that we won't tolerate any spam and all the spammers will be banned at the end of ICO.

Why we won't ban or tell how we'll be catching all the spammers is simply because they would then be careful and avoid our detection.

And what is defined as spam? Something that is unwanted. For example control tweet detected 50+ bots. A retweet today of a tweet saying that 15% bonus is valid only for a day also means account is not supporter but pure spammer.
golfhuso

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 05:17:44 PM

Seem like we have new stretch goal for ICO? There is 10000btc milestone for platform fund.

▀▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
            ▄▄▄▄
      ▀▀▀▀  ████
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
████        ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
            ▀▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
            ▄▄▄▄
      ▀▀▀▀  ████
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
████        ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▀▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄           
████  ▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
████        ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
[]▀▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄           
████  ▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
████        ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
wavespump

Activity: 728

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 05:17:55 PM

Could you guys just stop complaining about bounties decreasing all the time?

I stated several times that we won't tolerate any spam and all the spammers will be banned at the end of ICO.

Why we won't ban or tell how we'll be catching all the spammers is simply because they would then be careful and avoid our detection.

And what is defined as spam? Something that is unwanted. For example control tweet detected 50+ bots. A retweet today of a tweet saying that 15% bonus is valid only for a day also means account is not supporter but pure spammer.

Good job, your team is full of clever team mates, you will handle this thing very well. Thank you.
Vinz421

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 05:46:08 PM

Seem like we have new stretch goal for ICO? There is 10000btc milestone for platform fund.

Hi there,

This was announced 2 weeks ago.
Here's the post Tim wrote when the ICO exceeded the 2000 BTC threshold :

https://medium.com/iconominet/iconomi-more-ambitious-goals-and-a-21-000-btc-cap-after-a-successful-ico-start-ccb06efff709#.qalwslgg0
zend7

Activity: 658
Merit: 501

Hackers please hack me .... if you can :)

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 06:10:36 PM

This is great. A fund management platform with more than 2000 btc. It is because with that amount Cryptomixer a mixing service started out and it was boating it as an insurance to people who wanted to use their mixing service. Congratulations to the team managing this project.
raiblock

Activity: 485

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 09:14:55 PM

Hi there,

This was announced 2 weeks ago.
Here's the post Tim wrote when the ICO exceeded the 2000 BTC threshold :

https://medium.com/iconominet/iconomi-more-ambitious-goals-and-a-21-000-btc-cap-after-a-successful-ico-start-ccb06efff709#.qalwslgg0
To avoid overfunding we have decided to set the upper limit (cap) for the ICONOMI ICO at 21,000 BTC. When this is achieved, the ICO will be closed.
21k BTC is the maximum target during the ICO.still 2 weeks left and crowdfund could reach 10K btc since a lots of potential investor keep watching ICONOMI for last moment investment.10,000 BTC is just a matter of time,and its possible before end of the ICO time.
GoldenEye

Activity: 601

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 09:35:18 PM

To avoid overfunding we have decided to set the upper limit (cap) for the ICONOMI ICO at 21,000 BTC. When this is achieved, the ICO will be closed.
21k BTC is the maximum target during the ICO.still 2 weeks left and crowdfund could reach 10K btc since a lots of potential investor keep watching ICONOMI for last moment investment.10,000 BTC is just a matter of time,and its possible before end of the ICO time.

The 21k maximum target is a really good idea, now 10k will soon reach.
arwin100

Activity: 2730
Merit: 806

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2016, 09:51:06 PM

Hello guys do you know where we can see the list of twitter bounty participants? Send me some link guys, i want to watch if my twitter account has been listed on bounty campaign thanks.

Pages: « 1 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 [124] 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 ... 1188 »
  Print  

Jump to: