Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:43:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 [131] 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 ... 1188 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ICONOMI - Fund Management Platform  (Read 1253578 times)
ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 11:20:25 PM

As promised I have just done my translation, sent a copy to the OP and hope I did it well.

If I have missed anything please let me know I will fix it very fast or if you need any additional text to translate don't hesitate to contact me.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ICONOMI (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 11:21:24 PM

Iconomi, you just retweeted an article from Smith and Crown.  That article's first point is: "Due to the crowdsale structure and ICONOMI’s business model, ICONOMI will not return value to token holders until it’s generated as much money in fees as it raised in the ICO, what at time of writing is just north of $4.5 million. This will likely take many years. (1)"

Is this true?? This seems to contradict everything that has been said thus far.  Do they mean won't return the full value, or won't return any value (as in no dividends)?

Read the footnote (1) at the bottom of the article.

*"Smith+Crown’s back-of-the-envelope calculations: assuming a 1.5% management fee (based on net assets) for management investment, one would need a total seed fund of $300 million to hit this threshold. Assuming a .5% fee for a passive ETF-like investment, one would need $900 million invested, which is 7.5% of the entire cryptocurrency market today. These fees are industry average fees for traditional financial products today, which only cover operational fees. ICONOMI fees will need to cover both fees and dividends. Even with a distribution of this over time, sufficient revenue to pay back investors seems unlikely. For example, if 1% of the entire cryptocurrency market went through ICONOMI funds (half in a CMF and half in a CTF), and a full quarter of industry-standard management fees actually went to dividends, then ICN tokenholders would wait 15 years before $4.5 million was returned, even without adjusting for inflation or discounting to present value."

It seems to me they aren't right in the calculations. My mathematics, shows absolutely other figures.

It's a good article. Addressing real issues we need to address and we will.

However, some conclusions and some mathematics are wrong.

BTW: LiskQH, can you show your numbers here?
ICONOMI (OP)

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 11:24:23 PM

i saw iconomi is doing great job, so i decided to join their sig campaign, but i want to ask is it mandatory to invest in iconomi? and also do i need to create an account on ICONOMI ICO?

You don't need to invest. However, keep in mind that we'll award supporters only and for sure not spammers.

We were not explicit with rules, but we stated we will distribute to everyone who supports ICONOMI before and during the ICO.

In case of signatures, the ones wearing our signature and posting messages in some useless sections just to get post count,  will have hard time arguing to be our supporters thus receiving any bounties.
ICONOMI (OP)

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 11:34:30 PM

Devs,

Do you have any details on the performance fees charged for ICONOMI.PERFORMANCE and expense ratio for ICONOMI.INDEX?

For ICONOMI.PERFORMANCE, how are returns calculated? Monthly/yearly? What's the benchmark/hurdle rate? Is there a high water mark? Do you have to make up losses before recording a gain to register for the performance fee?

Returns are calculated once invested ICO goes public. Before it goes it's actually illiquid asset. So in real time 24/7. Hurdle rate will be slightly above "old economy" industry average.

I don't fully understand high water mark in order to give you answer as any financial guy would. But yes, we'll have to make up for losses before recording a gain to register for the performance fee.

You're welcome to join telegram group: telegram.org/iconomi where Primoz will give you best answer for your questions.
ICONOMI (OP)

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 11:36:07 PM
Last edit: September 16, 2016, 11:53:25 PM by ICONOMI

@op i want to ask that do the posting on other forum will count as blog posts? becuase i want to post it in different forums?

Sure you can. But keep in mind:
- you create unique content
- you publish it to blog1 (it is unique)
- you publish it to blog2 (now is not unique anymore, because it was already published on blog1)

Common sense logic is applied here.
ImHash

Activity: 924
Merit: 506

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 02:21:57 AM
Last edit: September 17, 2016, 03:27:13 AM by ImHash

Now my twitter post got deleted or I can't find it?
Anyways now my likes aren't even included for twitter bounty campaign.
I started my bounty hunting before the bounty section being added to the Ico.iconomi.net

You could release the ICN tokens for bounty hunters with member rank and above on this forum.( on time without any delays)
I calculated I will get 300 tokens for FB and Twitter for 4 weeks of participating.
raiblock

Activity: 485
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 03:21:20 AM

Now my twitter post got deleted or I can't find it?
Anyways now my likes aren't even included for twitter bounty campaign.
I started my bounty hunting before the bounty section being added to the Ico.iconomi.net

You could release the ICN tokens for bounty hunters with member rank and above on this forum.
I calculated I will get 300 tokens for FB and Twitter for 4 weeks of participating.
Twitter likes are not counted for stake. retweet/mention will counted for bounty stake.
I agree with your suggestion but there are so many members bellow this rank who have great crypto related followers on their twitter.It seems very complicated but dev already take some steps to find out the abuser.so just relux
NotMyDay

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 04:48:24 AM

I think everyone should respect decision of Iconomi dev so many people blaming about bounty campaign. Are you guys really support this project or just want free tokens and destroy it?
MFahad

Activity: 2464
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2016, 04:49:22 AM

after reading the entire thing

If you were me, would you invest?

What is the main point which lead you to invest in this ico but not others?

Thanks, thinking to invest around $100 but still unclear whether its an A+ project or not
i think you must read the whitepaper again

Whitepapers:

https://www.iconomi.net/ICONOMI_Whitepaper.pdf
https://www.iconomi.net/CoinFundsWhitepaper.pdf

Thank you for providing the link to the white papers about ICONOMI . I read one of them and found it to be extremely interesting and useful.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
MFahad

Activity: 2464
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2016, 04:51:27 AM

I think everyone should respect decision of Iconomi dev so many people blaming about bounty campaign. Are you guys really support this project or just want free tokens and destroy it?

Bounty campaigns are for the promotion of the project and once the project is alive no one with destroy their free tokens. They will keep them with them and help the Coin grow more. thats my feeling about it.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 05:00:26 AM

Abosulutely respect for it. Iconomi already spend so many expense to promote this project. For me I will not waste for it instead I will try to keep inform and promote this project on my local forum and friend
wavefan

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 05:00:44 AM

what decision you're talking about?i don't see any new rules for bounty campaign,but dev are trying to identify spam and bots accounts for twitter and facebook.
MrPresident

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

Think or swim.

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2016, 05:30:49 AM

what decision you're talking about?i don't see any new rules for bounty campaign,but dev are trying to identify spam and bots accounts for twitter and facebook.
Yes it SUCKS reading over and over the whining, whimpering bounty wolves crying over and over for 100 pages.
It's bound to get worse before it goes away after the ico is done. IMHO Bounties should be closed right now to any new participants.
Then we can concentrate more on the things of greater interest like the platform, the mgmt funds, dividends, debit cards, voting and development!
All this bounty spammer BS is gobbling up Dev time and decreasing our profit potential.

Develop Custom Decentralized Blockchain Applications in JavaScript with LISK!
   Website | Blog | BTT Thread | Chat - Be part of the decentralized application movement!
ihanaihana

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 05:40:11 AM

Yes it SUCKS reading over and over the whining, whimpering bounty wolves crying over and over for 100 pages.
It's bound to get worse before it goes away after the ico is done. IMHO Bounties should be closed right now to any new participants.
Then we can concentrate more on the things of greater interest like the platform, the mgmt funds, dividends, debit cards, voting and development!
All this bounty spammer BS is gobbling up Dev time and decreasing our profit potential.

You are right, we need to stop new participants to join, or the more bots will come. Also BCT signature campaign should not accept new participants.

░▄░░▄▄▄
█░█░█▄▀ | ARK.io | Token Exchange - 7 NOV 2016 |
█░█░█▀▄ | PUTTING THE CURRENCY BACK INTO CRYPTO. |
Xanidas

Activity: 686

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2016, 06:00:25 AM

You are right, we need to stop new participants to join, or the more bots will come. Also BCT signature campaign should not accept new participants.

stopping to accept new participants will only benefit those bounty hunter but not the ICONOMI itself, we need more exposure so we need more people to retweet tweets and for the bot, i believe they can sort things out and remove all of them

NEUROMATION

▀▀
██

██

██

██

██

██
▄▄
    █▄     
    ███▄   
    ██▀██▄ 
█▄   ▀  ▀██▄
███▄      ██
██▀██▄    ██
██  ▀██▄  ██
██    ▀██▄██
██▄     ▀███
 ▀██▄  ▄  ▀█
   ▀██▄██   
     ▀███   
       ▀█   
▀▀
██

██

██

██

██

██
▄▄
....Distributed Synthetic Data Platform for Deep Learning Applications....
▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬
Facebook LinkedIn Twitter White Paper Reddit YouTube Medium
▀▀
██

██

██

██

██

██
▄▄
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1220

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2016, 06:39:38 AM

More bounties and more payouts to signature campaign will not be good for the project since they have a capital invested in the project and part of it is used to run all the necessary things. They have an financial team which keeps track of all these and adjusts payments as necessary. The project has been very successful and both the investors and the team are in profit.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
ihanaihana

Activity: 86

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 06:45:17 AM

stopping to accept new participants will only benefit those bounty hunter but not the ICONOMI itself, we need more exposure so we need more people to retweet tweets and for the bot, i believe they can sort things out and remove all of them

Those bots FB, twitter accounts are purchased for cheating on the campaign, therefore their followers or friends are all fake, more exposures to fake accounts? That is nothing exposure. LOL.

░▄░░▄▄▄
█░█░█▄▀ | ARK.io | Token Exchange - 7 NOV 2016 |
█░█░█▀▄ | PUTTING THE CURRENCY BACK INTO CRYPTO. |
x4

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 06:49:23 AM

More bounties and more payouts to signature campaign will not be good for the project since they have a capital invested in the project and part of it is used to run all the necessary things. They have an financial team which keeps track of all these and adjusts payments as necessary. The project has been very successful and both the investors and the team are in profit.
You can't blame on them because its a project and before you make project like this you know it already that you have to promote your project, must have a capital to run a big project like this. So if they decide to give this bounties I'm sure that this bounties are calculated already before they do that. And that's the reason why project like this success.
MrPresident

Activity: 630

Think or swim.

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2016, 07:23:31 AM
Last edit: September 17, 2016, 07:34:08 AM by MrPresident

It would benefit ICONOMI and EVERYONE involved to stop accepting NEW bounty participants. Think about what you are saying...

1. All this spammer nonsense takes time to deal with, time which could be used in development and more important things.
2. Current HONEST participants will get a bigger share of the bounty, as it should be.
3. Spamming an ico can EASILY do more harm than good.
4. "More exposure" at the expense of irritating people will drive them away rather than interest them.
5. Quality exposure like articles in news sites and conferences is far more fruitful.
6. There's investors coming here for information reading 100 pages of bounty cries while searching for useful info trying to make a decision.

Now, do you REALLY feel it's more important to hand out 5 dollars to every Tom, Dick & Harry with 30 Twitter accounts? Or do you think we should drag this out 12 more days and bleed any possible advancements which could come from HQ during that time? You would rather they spend the next 12 days chasing spam bots so people with absolutely no vested interest can milk the bounty dry?

Develop Custom Decentralized Blockchain Applications in JavaScript with LISK!
   Website | Blog | BTT Thread | Chat - Be part of the decentralized application movement!
SweFinnish

Activity: 100

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 07:25:53 AM

Guys, 4.95 million, we are very close to 5 MILLION  Shocked Shocked Shocked 

more than 10 days left, let's invest:   https://ico.iconomi.net/

Pages: « 1 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 [131] 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 ... 1188 »
  Print  

Jump to: