Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:22:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 [116] 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 ... 1188 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ICONOMI - Fund Management Platform  (Read 1253578 times)
Free1bitco.in

Activity: 1624
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 05:25:31 PM

i have 224 followers and when i checked in twitteraudit.com i have 6 fake follower and i don't who they are. am i still get a bounty?

10 stakes for under 300 followers
Yes you will get  under 300 and you 224 
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TrueAnon
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 05:42:25 PM

Man do none of you people have a fucking job to make some money?! LOL

Or if you're in school work part time or ask your mommy or daddy for money.

Crumb snatching all up in this bitch.
ahmedjadoon
Legendary

Activity: 1414

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 05:58:45 PM

There is a lot of truth in what is told here. I have looked as many accounts twitter have come today and have just made a retweet of all messages of ICONOMI for an hour. Also have received the bounties.

Therefore I have bought 30 accounts twitter for $1.3 from 1000 followers everyone, and now I do as everything, I just do a retweet of all messages by one stream.

I think you won't be able to discover all my accounts, and I will receive the money.
Thanks for an opportunity.

P.S. I make now too most with Facebook.
^^^ How you are going to deal with this ICONOMI team, this multiple accounts shit?
Only way to deal with this is that only those accounts should qualify to receive Twitter/FB bounties that have invested at least $50-$100, you decide.
A person can easily buy 1000 Twitter accounts and then create 1000 Iconomi accounts to link to them and accumulate bounties.
MrPresident

Activity: 630

Think or swim.

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2016, 05:59:58 PM
Last edit: September 14, 2016, 06:10:50 PM by MrPresident

ICONOMI,

Someone asked this question on Reddit.  Could you provide an answer to this?

I am not based in the US, but wouldn't it be necessary for US citizens to be accredited investors in order to be allowed to invest in this project? ICN is clearly not an app token, it has very obvious characteristics of a security, even promising a dividend. Isn't this what makes listing or offering to accredited investors only necessary in the States?

https://www.reddit.com/r/icocrypto/comments/4zuk5h/iconomi_icn/d7a41in
Absolutely not, no.  It is a blockchain token which falls under FINCEN and SEC rules for blockchains
under any scenario

Develop Custom Decentralized Blockchain Applications in JavaScript with LISK!
   Website | Blog | BTT Thread | Chat - Be part of the decentralized application movement!
Free1bitco.in

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 06:08:44 PM

There is a lot of truth in what is told here. I have looked as many accounts twitter have come today and have just made a retweet of all messages of ICONOMI for an hour. Also have received the bounties.

Therefore I have bought 30 accounts twitter for $1.3 from 1000 followers everyone, and now I do as everything, I just do a retweet of all messages by one stream.

I think you won't be able to discover all my accounts, and I will receive the money.

^^^ How you are going to deal with this ICONOMI team, this multiple accounts shit?
Only way to deal with this is that only those accounts should qualify to receive Twitter/FB bounties that have invested at least $50-$100, you decide.
A person can easily buy 1000 Twitter accounts and then create 1000 Iconomi accounts to link to them and accumulate bounties.

I think it's not a good idea one of the best ways is to check the age of the account Min 1 or 2 months to qualify
Mr.Robt

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 06:13:57 PM

I think it's not a good idea one of the best ways is to check the age of the account Min 1 or 2 months to qualify

My accounts are registered in 2014 - 2015, 30 accounts from 1000 qualitative followers have cost me 33 dollars on 1,3 dollars apiece. success in your strategy. lol
Mr.Robt

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 06:20:35 PM

problem in rules. and I successfully use it. as well as hundreds of other people.
any can come now and make a retweet directly of all tweets in 10 minutes. and he will receive the share. look at twitter and Facebook. hundreds of people made it. why I shan't arrive as they?
Free1bitco.in

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 06:32:34 PM

My accounts are registered in 2014 - 2015, 30 accounts from 1000 qualitative followers have cost me 33 dollars on 1,3 dollars apiece. success in your strategy. lol

What if each participant should claim bounty using bitcointalk account  with  minimum rank Jr member more
do you have a way to solve it
supercops

Activity: 589
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 06:46:24 PM

Agreed with you. all twitter handle must be 1 or 2 months old to qualify for the bounty reward. i am also a participant and my twitter is 4-5 years old.however there is no rules for bounty reward and it would be unfair if they forced people for invest.op can open a new thread for twitter bounty and asked them to post their twitter handle from bitcointalk account.

▄███▄
       ▄████████
    ▄██████▀▀▀███
 ▄██████▀      ▀▀███▄
▀▀███████▄▄       ▀██▀
    ▀████████▄▄
       ▀█████████▄
          ▀▀████████▄
  ▄██▄▄       ▀▀███████▄▄
 ▀███▄▄      ▄██████▀
    ███▄▄▄██████▀
       ████████▀
          ▀███▀
.Sobit.[
▄▄████████▄▄
▄███▀▀      ▀▀███▄
▄██▀              ▀██▄
▄██              ▄▄▄ ██▄
▄██         ▄▄▄██████  ██▄
██    ▄▄▄███████▀████   ██
██ ▀█████████▀ ▄████    ██
██    ▀████▀ ▄██████    ██
██       ▀ ▄███████     ██
▀██        ██▀█████    ██▀
▀██       █   ▀██    ██▀
▀██▄              ▄██▀
▀███▄▄      ▄▄███▀
▀▀████████▀▀
CN - EN
⬢  Twitter
⬢  Facebook
⬢  Reddit
]
ruletheworld
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1045

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2016, 06:53:48 PM

What if each participant should claim bounty using bitcointalk account  with  minimum rank Jr member more
do you have a way to solve it
That sounds like the most reasonable thing to do actually. Hopefully people don't start using paid-for BCT accounts! But at least it is harder to buy forum accounts here than buy Twitter followers.
yeniruieni

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 07:01:30 PM

I cant wait to ICO ended and see $ICN on live on exchanges. i want to buy ICO for more ICN stock  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Great work ICONOMI!!!
someonesomeone

Activity: 933

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 07:02:27 PM

Thanks for the answers. But if you will really want to cater your platform to the masses you need to find a way to add the most used payment options...

So no credit cards either?

@ICONOMI will Paypal also be an option for depositing money into your platform? I think that having it could help you reach bigger masses Wink

No. PayPal will not be an option. Reverse transaction is way too easy with them.

At least not at the beginning.

However, we'll issue our own debit cards, but that's entirely different thing then accepting funds.
MrPresident

Think or swim.

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2016, 07:10:56 PM

ICONOMI,

I am not based in the US, but wouldn't it be necessary for US citizens to be accredited investors in order to be allowed to invest in this project? ICN is clearly not an app token, it has very obvious characteristics of a security, even promising a dividend. Isn't this what makes listing or offering to accredited investors only necessary in the States?

ICONOMI,

I came across another related comment to the above.  It's in reference to the Golem token sale, but same rules would apply to any ICO.

References: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SEC_v._W._J._Howey_Co http://apps.americanbar.org/buslaw/blt/2005-05-06/forcier.shtml

The Howie Test:

Under the Howey Test, an interest will be classified as a security only if the following three elements are present:

*an investment of money has been made,
*in a common enterprise and
*the investor has the expectation of profits, which profits are expected to arise solely, or substantially, from the efforts of the promoter or third party.

So here is what is going on. You can insist all night and all day that your "Tokens" are "just crypto, man, it's unregulated dude" until you are blue in the face.

Problem is, according to the Howie Test, if it looks like a duck walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it is a security, must be registered with the securities and exchange commission, must be sold only to accredited investors worth more than $1 million excluding the value of their home and with 5 years of trailing income of $200,000 per year, and you can only promote the security (like you are doing here) if you are a Registered Rep for a bona fide Registered Broker Dealer.

Here's where your token becomes a security "It is important to note that GNT will NOT be used for payments within the Golem network: Its only role is to grant the owner a share in the Golem network’s fee revenue."

Oooffff! You SAY it's a token. But according to the Howie test, people have to pay in ETH (which has a dollar value), the token carries no votes and no say in the management (so 2 and 3, a third party will do the work) and you are selling it with the expectation that a profit will be made by the "investor" from the fees and distributed to token holders.

No voting rights + dividends = Preferred Share!

If the SEC notices, or if you piss off anyone in the slightest, particularly because you are raising well over a million dollars---you could go to jail just for this post!

Everyone involved in the management (and your little investing club) is also selling securities, unregistered, without a licence! They need to all STFU until the lawyer tells you how right I am.

Crypto exchanges wont be able to sell or carry this, because it is a preferred share, and while they are Fincen licenced, they are not SEC registered broker dealers! It would have to be traded on a stock exchange, and stock exchanges don't do crypto, so you'll have to create paper!

You guys really, really need to get someone from the business faculty (this is a school project right?) to corroberate everything I have told you, and call a securities lawyer for advice before selling this like it was fucking Dogecoin.

Dogecoin didn't pay dividends and no promises of profits were made---and they didn't use financial terms like "ICO".

I STRONGLY suggest you remove this post and any others where your non-licenced ass has been peddling and promoting unregistered securities to unsophisticated investors. This post is enough to put you in jail.

If you read ETH's ICO info, you'll note that they are very, very careful not to promise any profit at all.

This is where you are fucking up. Call a lawyer.

Your welcome. (I am a former LICENCED Stock Broker).

https://www.reddit.com/r/Ethinvestorsgroup/comments/4wu46p/golem_token_sale/d6a7lat

Can your legal team respond to this and guarantee you're not putting yourselves, investors, and the ICONOMI platform at risk of litigation?
If the guy had bothered reading the FAQ he would know they stated that they DO NOT guarantee profits.
Long winded nonsense as well; USA has plenty of crypto-regs framework in place which is solely the responsibility of the EXCHANGES to adhere to; so for instance if what he was saying is true, then Poloniex wouldn't list ICN because they are 100% FINCEN compliant. But he's wrong anyway.

Website | Blog | BTT Thread | Chat - Be part of the decentralized application movement!
ImHash

Activity: 924
Merit: 506

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 07:11:47 PM

I think all I can get from FB is 500 stakes and Twitter nothing for now since have no access with my PC only can open it with my phone which I lost it.
Currently have 1 fb post and mostly are likes.
I never thought of posting hundreds of times and sharing when I know my friends and followers aren't into crypto and it will have no impact on Iconomi's success that much as they are paying for it.
ruletheworld
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2016, 07:24:19 PM

ICONOMI,

ICONOMI,

I came across another related comment to the above.  It's in reference to the Golem token sale, but same rules would apply to any ICO.

References: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SEC_v._W._J._Howey_Co http://apps.americanbar.org/buslaw/blt/2005-05-06/forcier.shtml

The Howie Test:

Under the Howey Test, an interest will be classified as a security only if the following three elements are present:

*an investment of money has been made,
*in a common enterprise and
*the investor has the expectation of profits, which profits are expected to arise solely, or substantially, from the efforts of the promoter or third party.

So here is what is going on. You can insist all night and all day that your "Tokens" are "just crypto, man, it's unregulated dude" until you are blue in the face.

Problem is, according to the Howie Test, if it looks like a duck walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it is a security, must be registered with the securities and exchange commission, must be sold only to accredited investors worth more than $1 million excluding the value of their home and with 5 years of trailing income of $200,000 per year, and you can only promote the security (like you are doing here) if you are a Registered Rep for a bona fide Registered Broker Dealer.

Here's where your token becomes a security "It is important to note that GNT will NOT be used for payments within the Golem network: Its only role is to grant the owner a share in the Golem network’s fee revenue."

Oooffff! You SAY it's a token. But according to the Howie test, people have to pay in ETH (which has a dollar value), the token carries no votes and no say in the management (so 2 and 3, a third party will do the work) and you are selling it with the expectation that a profit will be made by the "investor" from the fees and distributed to token holders.

No voting rights + dividends = Preferred Share!

If the SEC notices, or if you piss off anyone in the slightest, particularly because you are raising well over a million dollars---you could go to jail just for this post!

Everyone involved in the management (and your little investing club) is also selling securities, unregistered, without a licence! They need to all STFU until the lawyer tells you how right I am.

Crypto exchanges wont be able to sell or carry this, because it is a preferred share, and while they are Fincen licenced, they are not SEC registered broker dealers! It would have to be traded on a stock exchange, and stock exchanges don't do crypto, so you'll have to create paper!

You guys really, really need to get someone from the business faculty (this is a school project right?) to corroberate everything I have told you, and call a securities lawyer for advice before selling this like it was fucking Dogecoin.

Dogecoin didn't pay dividends and no promises of profits were made---and they didn't use financial terms like "ICO".

I STRONGLY suggest you remove this post and any others where your non-licenced ass has been peddling and promoting unregistered securities to unsophisticated investors. This post is enough to put you in jail.

If you read ETH's ICO info, you'll note that they are very, very careful not to promise any profit at all.

This is where you are fucking up. Call a lawyer.

Your welcome. (I am a former LICENCED Stock Broker).

https://www.reddit.com/r/Ethinvestorsgroup/comments/4wu46p/golem_token_sale/d6a7lat

Can your legal team respond to this and guarantee you're not putting yourselves, investors, and the ICONOMI platform at risk of litigation?
If the guy had bothered reading the FAQ he would know they stated that they DO NOT guarantee profits.
Long winded nonsense as well; USA has plenty of crypto-regs framework in place which is solely the responsibility of the EXCHANGES to adhere to; so for instance if what he was saying is true, then Poloniex wouldn't list ICN because they are 100% FINCEN compliant. But he's wrong anyway.
Stock investment doesn't guarantee profits either. That is not a criterion used to determine if something is a security or not.
MrPresident

Think or swim.

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2016, 07:29:59 PM

we shall see launchtime... Polo lists it... and he eats crow.... if not... I do  Wink

ruletheworld
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2016, 07:52:12 PM

we shall see launchtime... Polo lists it... and he eats crow.... if not... I do  Wink
Hah fair enough, but you cannot judge legal principles from whether or not Polo lists it or not. We haven't yet had a legal ruling on this topic of crypto <=> securities. Just lots of opinions. CoinCenter has a large pdf on this matter, if you're interested.
DomainMagnate

Activity: 602

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2016, 08:23:42 PM

Is 5% bonus still on?Please reply I want to invest now
Sharma
Legendary

Activity: 1092

GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 08:32:12 PM

0.04 btc invested again.Happy to send btc and increasing my share in ICONOMI Smiley

█████▄▄▄▄
   ████████████▄▄▄            ▀██████
   ███ ▀▀▀▀█████████▄          ▀█████
   ███         ▀▀▀█████▄         ▀███
   ███              ▀▀████▄▄███    ▀▀
   ███                ▀███████▀
   ███                    █████
   ███     ███▄         ▄███████
   ▐██▌     ▀███▄     ▄███▀  ███
   ▐███       ▀███▄▄ ███▀     ███
    ███▌        ▀████        ▐██▌
     ███         ████         ███
      ███      ▄█████▄       ▐██
       ███   ▄████▀ ▀███▄     ▐██
        ███▄████▀     ▀███▄   ███
         █████▀         ▀███▄████
          ██▀             ▀█████▌
                            ▀███▌
  ██████                      ▀▀
  ▀▀▀███
     ███
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
             JOIN US             
TELEGRAM TWITTER FACEBOOK
LINKEDIN WHITEPAPER
Skyrik

Activity: 560
Merit: 501

ICONOMI Supporter

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 08:34:18 PM

Is 5% bonus still on?Please reply I want to invest now

will be on 11 hours and 25 minutes
Pages: « 1 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 [116] 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 ... 1188 »
  Print  

Jump to: