Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:09:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 [119] 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 ... 1188 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ICONOMI - Fund Management Platform  (Read 1253578 times)
jacaf01

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2016, 07:01:35 AM

i have 224 followers and when i checked in twitteraudit.com i have 6 fake follower and i don't who they are. am i still get a bounty?

This is unfair to me, I have 20k followers, only 5k are real, so if OP ignore all of my 5k real account, think i am a spammer, I feel unfair to me. those 15k followers were actively following me, i don't know why, maybe the reason was one day in 2014, I made a super tweet, it was retweeted by 5k people and got 9k like, and then more and more fake accounts started to follow me... I am so innocent. and i deleted that tweet.

You can block them, what are you complaining about

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
danishcookie

Activity: 127
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2016, 07:03:05 AM

i have 224 followers and when i checked in twitteraudit.com i have 6 fake follower and i don't who they are. am i still get a bounty?

This is unfair to me, I have 20k followers, only 5k are real, so if OP ignore all of my 5k real account, think i am a spammer, I feel unfair to me. those 15k followers were actively following me, i don't know why, maybe the reason was one day in 2014, I made a super tweet, it was retweeted by 5k people and got 9k like, and then more and more fake accounts started to follow me... I am so innocent. and i deleted that tweet.

You can block them, what are you complaining about

You are so naive, block 15k account costs too much time, and I have to do it manually. Crazy bots followed me

jacaf01

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2016, 07:05:18 AM

I think they should use IP tracker to check for people using the-same IP with multiple account, and anybody using VPN or Tor should be banned also.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
moroseneng

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 07:06:05 AM

i just agree with this tweet " due to bounties abuse we ask you to like this tweet. do not retweet retweet will ban you. if you are not a bot, this will be easy. " and i'm not disagreed with this tweet " should retweeting few tweets in a row could as spam? i guess so. what else would count as spam? ". and the rules to get bounty is retweet every tweet on iconomi twitter account. and last night i was do that because i want this bounty. why so much new rules here?

This is the rules for twitter bounty to avoid fake twitter account.
this is a good solution.

IT IS,Nice one! Wink

and my account will be get banned? cos retweet in a row last night?
Same here mate i retweet every ICONOMI tweets last night lol but i follow Iconomi since 3weeks

from now i don't want to retweet again because i don't want to get banned

So you guys don't even READ the tweet before retweeting ?
If you act just like bots, you'll probably be considered as such, guys.
One tweet take only 1min max to read  Cry

Well, from my point of view, "do NOT retweet" takes about half a sec to read... But I might be overstating it.  Grin

the good solution is do not retweet anymore Grin
ahmedjadoon
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 07:07:41 AM

i just agree with this tweet " due to bounties abuse we ask you to like this tweet. do not retweet retweet will ban you. if you are not a bot, this will be easy. " and i'm not disagreed with this tweet " should retweeting few tweets in a row could as spam? i guess so. what else would count as spam? ". and the rules to get bounty is retweet every tweet on iconomi twitter account. and last night i was do that because i want this bounty. why so much new rules here?
Agree. I don't think ICONOMI team should try to add new rules lile x retweets in a short period of time is spam. I think a majority of the people did the bulk retweets for convenience, not that they were bots or cheaters. It was not their fault. You never mentioned any rules like x number for retweets allowed in x time.
It's your fault, not theirs. Bit what's done is done.
I think now the focus should be to catch multiple account holders linking multiple twitter accounts and automated bots.
Mr.Robt

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 07:18:33 AM

Agree. I don't think ICONOMI team should try to add new rules lile x retweets in a short period of time is spam. I think a majority of the people did the bulk retweets for convenience, not that they were bots or cheaters. It was not their fault. You never mentioned any rules like x number for retweets allowed in x time.
I think now the focus should be to catch multiple account holders linking multiple twitter accounts and automated bots.

Thanks for support the friend, you have to continue to do a of the people did the bulk retweets for convenience. Exactly thanks to you today I have 53 679 ICN on 63 accounts. I work difficult and carefully. I don't think that I will be able to be found among you. I analyze accounts and I see as you do 30 retweets last night. I do the same.

Thank you.

I consider I have deserved this money. It is not my fault. It is a mistake of developers.
rocketsTmac

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 07:19:16 AM

I think they should use IP tracker to check for people using the-same IP with multiple account, and anybody using VPN or Tor should be banned also.

You mean one ip has more than 1 ico account to claim bounty? It is a good idea.
rindo

Activity: 938

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 07:26:23 AM

Hi,

when a Wallet will be avaible and when we get the Coins?

Keep watching on this thread buddy.iconomi team will be announce when is Wallet release and available for use..when we get coins'' ? pretty sure when ICO ends yeah lets say after 1-2 weeks after iCO ends.. Grin
TheKB

Activity: 315

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 08:00:51 AM

Thanks for support the friend, you have to continue to do a of the people did the bulk retweets for convenience. Exactly thanks to you today I have 53 679 ICN on 63 accounts. I work difficult and carefully. I don't think that I will be able to be found among you. I analyze accounts and I see as you do 30 retweets last night. I do the same.

Thank you.

I consider I have deserved this money. It is not my fault. It is a mistake of developers.

its your fault that you are low life cheater. i think ICONOMI should change the rules again at last moment to filter out more spammers and cheaters.
ahmedjadoon
Legendary

Activity: 1414

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 08:04:03 AM

Thank you.

Sorry my friend but multiple accounts should not be allowed and they should be banned. I only supported multiple RT's accounts shouldn't be banned as their was  no prior rule specifiying x no of retweets allowed/hour or so.
Creating multiple ico accounts and linking multiple Twitter accounts is a clear abuse and should never be allowed. Please don't compare yourself with me.. I have only one ICO account and only one legitimate twitter account. I bulk retweet to save time not to abuse this giveaway. I also have a significant amount invested in the ICO.
I already suggested the ICONOMI team to crackdown on multiple account abusers like yourself and implement mechanisms like a minimum amount required to be invested in the account to qualify. We all had Bulk RT'ed at some point. There should be better criterion to separate abusers.
FruitsBasket
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1017

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 08:13:30 AM

Thank you.

You won't be able to pull of 53679 ICN, that is currently worth 3500 USD.
I am going to help Jani with exposing all your accounts. I know you are using tor/proxy, but yeah that is easy to detect. And of course we have other ways to make get rid of your cheating ass...

fck@dt-alwayzz_newbz
rocketsTmac

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 08:15:55 AM

Thank you.

I am going to help Jani with exposing all your accounts. I know you are using tor/proxy, but yeah that is easy to detect. And of course we have other ways to make get rid of your cheating ass...

Mark here, avoid that cheater to modify the post. Crazy cheater
Mr.Robt

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 08:20:03 AM

Thank you.

it is very surprising to hear about honesty and legality from the person with such signature.

I don't break anything. perhaps I have a big family. around the world. I never come from one place twice. from the technical point of view you have no opportunity to find my accounts.

problem in rules. I just use an opportunity. there is no prohibition on quantity of tweets in day. I broke nothing.
rocketsTmac

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 08:21:15 AM

There is a lot of truth in what is told here. I have looked as many accounts twitter have come today and have just made a retweet of all messages of ICONOMI for an hour. Also have received the bounties.

Therefore I have bought 30 accounts twitter for $1.3 from 1000 followers everyone, and now I do as everything, I just do a retweet of all messages by one stream.

I think you won't be able to discover all my accounts, and I will receive the money.
Thanks for an opportunity.

P.S. I make now too most with Facebook.

I fuck you scammer.   Angry Angry  53k of 300k, it means 15% twitter accounts are yours.
irfan_pak10
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1650

Sugars.zone

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2016, 08:24:22 AM

Can someone please tell me what are the Iconomi ICO features? I have few in my mind. And also want to take ideas from you people.

Like im thinking about these

1. Escrow
2. Transparent
3. Collected Funds more than Threshold.

Please suggest me few more.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
GinnaGinna

Activity: 102

1Ky4J71zErbR3J1BhDWPJ7F7wL1zGusPzW

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 08:25:01 AM

This is so confusing.

I create my account on day 1 and invested some BTC.
I follow Iconomi twitter account and make 2-3 retweets every day.

Once I am able to connect my Twitter acc. with Iconomi account,
its show me that I have 0 retweets.

Than I unretweet everything, and retweet everything again in same day.

I am not a spamer, I just want to be rewarded for what I done already.

ColossusCoin2 [CV2] is listed: https://yobit.net/en/trade/CV2/BTC
ColossusCoin2 Dice: https://yobit.net/en/dice/CV2
Digital_Currency_LTD

Activity: 798

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 08:26:47 AM

Can someone please tell me what are the Iconomi ICO features? I have few in my mind. And also want to take ideas from you people.

1. Escrow
2. Transparent

Registered company in the EU.
rocketsTmac

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 08:28:01 AM

This is so confusing.

The system will update in time, just wait, maybe there is some glitches.
sulendra12

Activity: 2814
Merit: 526

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 08:32:12 AM

This is so confusing.

Be patient mate , after you connected your twitter account. Your R.T counts will not be shown.
Just wait , and keep R.T/Like tweet post and refresh the ICONOMI page . You'll see your post count , just wait mate.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
moroseneng

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 08:37:40 AM

1. Escrow
2. Transparent

Registered company in the EU.

you can see here https://mobile.facebook.com/l.php?u=https%3A%2F%2Fmedium.com%2Ficonominet%2F7-reasons-to-join-the-iconomi-ico-6703f100992e%23.jabxnkz30&h=aAQEuPeto&s=1
Pages: « 1 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 [119] 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 ... 1188 »
  Print  

Jump to: