Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:01:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 [118] 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 ... 1188 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ICONOMI - Fund Management Platform  (Read 1253578 times)
5thangel

Activity: 910
Merit: 508

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2016, 05:30:08 AM

There is a lot of truth in what is told here. I have looked as many accounts twitter have come today and have just made a retweet of all messages of ICONOMI for an hour. Also have received the bounties.

Therefore I have bought 30 accounts twitter for $1.3 from 1000 followers everyone, and now I do as everything, I just do a retweet of all messages by one stream.

I think you won't be able to discover all my accounts, and I will receive the money.
Thanks for an opportunity.

P.S. I make now too most with Facebook.
^^^ How you are going to deal with this ICONOMI team, this multiple accounts shit?
Only way to deal with this is that only those accounts should qualify to receive Twitter/FB bounties that have invested at least $50-$100, you decide.
A person can easily buy 1000 Twitter accounts and then create 1000 Iconomi accounts to link to them and accumulate bounties.

Multiple layers. Won't disclose exact details as we're not sure yet. What is sure is that we will not tolerate any spam.

I give you a solution, one BCT account can claim one twitter. twitter can be bought, bct account level at least jr. member. If they also buy bct accounts, we can prevent them doing this because their expenditure will be very high.

You guys should really reduce FB and twitter bounty before ico, like 100k iconomi. There are so many people who don't use bitcoin, promote there isn't working at all, especially facebook.

Crap...simple i invested more than 1 btc in ico and i do got twitter account but i dont have and dont want to use BcT account (at least jr) ,registered hear just to see what is going on in this chat and that all.

Don't be angry, just my 2 cents, OP can learn little inspiration about anti-spam, I forgot to say:if you invest 1 btc, you can claim twitter, but I don't think anyone who has 30 twitter accounts make 30 times ico deposits, they will create 30 ico accounts, but they will never invest, this is the exact things, they just wanna cheat here.

looks like it's working http://prntscr.com/ci6ey5 ( Due to bounties abuse we ask you to like this tweet. Do NOT retweet. Retweet will ban you. If you are not a bot, this will be easy.)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Daparski

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 05:39:02 AM

ICONOMI,

Someone asked this question on Reddit.  Could you provide an answer to this?

I am not based in the US, but wouldn't it be necessary for US citizens to be accredited investors in order to be allowed to invest in this project? ICN is clearly not an app token, it has very obvious characteristics of a security, even promising a dividend. Isn't this what makes listing or offering to accredited investors only necessary in the States?

https://www.reddit.com/r/icocrypto/comments/4zuk5h/iconomi_icn/d7a41in

ICONOMI,

I came across another related comment to the above.  It's in reference to the Golem token sale, but same rules would apply to any ICO.

References: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SEC_v._W._J._Howey_Co http://apps.americanbar.org/buslaw/blt/2005-05-06/forcier.shtml

The Howie Test:

Under the Howey Test, an interest will be classified as a security only if the following three elements are present:

*an investment of money has been made,
*in a common enterprise and
*the investor has the expectation of profits, which profits are expected to arise solely, or substantially, from the efforts of the promoter or third party.

So here is what is going on. You can insist all night and all day that your "Tokens" are "just crypto, man, it's unregulated dude" until you are blue in the face.

Problem is, according to the Howie Test, if it looks like a duck walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it is a security, must be registered with the securities and exchange commission, must be sold only to accredited investors worth more than $1 million excluding the value of their home and with 5 years of trailing income of $200,000 per year, and you can only promote the security (like you are doing here) if you are a Registered Rep for a bona fide Registered Broker Dealer.

Here's where your token becomes a security "It is important to note that GNT will NOT be used for payments within the Golem network: Its only role is to grant the owner a share in the Golem network’s fee revenue."

Oooffff! You SAY it's a token. But according to the Howie test, people have to pay in ETH (which has a dollar value), the token carries no votes and no say in the management (so 2 and 3, a third party will do the work) and you are selling it with the expectation that a profit will be made by the "investor" from the fees and distributed to token holders.

No voting rights + dividends = Preferred Share!

If the SEC notices, or if you piss off anyone in the slightest, particularly because you are raising well over a million dollars---you could go to jail just for this post!

Everyone involved in the management (and your little investing club) is also selling securities, unregistered, without a licence! They need to all STFU until the lawyer tells you how right I am.

Crypto exchanges wont be able to sell or carry this, because it is a preferred share, and while they are Fincen licenced, they are not SEC registered broker dealers! It would have to be traded on a stock exchange, and stock exchanges don't do crypto, so you'll have to create paper!

You guys really, really need to get someone from the business faculty (this is a school project right?) to corroberate everything I have told you, and call a securities lawyer for advice before selling this like it was fucking Dogecoin.

Dogecoin didn't pay dividends and no promises of profits were made---and they didn't use financial terms like "ICO".

I STRONGLY suggest you remove this post and any others where your non-licenced ass has been peddling and promoting unregistered securities to unsophisticated investors. This post is enough to put you in jail.

If you read ETH's ICO info, you'll note that they are very, very careful not to promise any profit at all.

This is where you are fucking up. Call a lawyer.

Your welcome. (I am a former LICENCED Stock Broker).

https://www.reddit.com/r/Ethinvestorsgroup/comments/4wu46p/golem_token_sale/d6a7lat

Can your legal team respond to this and guarantee you're not putting yourselves, investors, and the ICONOMI platform at risk of litigation?

We'll check and address this. Not now. Could also be with a blog post.

you try to sound professional, but you somehow sound desperate - you shout too loud to be taken serious. AND if you write about something, at least have the name spelled correctly (as a native american speaker  Smiley - poor Howie is actually Howey

Very interested to hear more discussion on this, bumping this so it doesn't get buried in the bounty-spam spam
moroseneng

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 05:52:52 AM

i just agree with this tweet " due to bounties abuse we ask you to like this tweet. do not retweet retweet will ban you. if you are not a bot, this will be easy. " and i'm not disagreed with this tweet " should retweeting few tweets in a row could as spam? i guess so. what else would count as spam? ". and the rules to get bounty is retweet every tweet on iconomi twitter account. and last night i was do that because i want this bounty. why so much new rules here?
bedskills

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 05:54:42 AM

There is a lot of truth in what is told here. I have looked as many accounts twitter have come today and have just made a retweet of all messages of ICONOMI for an hour. Also have received the bounties.

Therefore I have bought 30 accounts twitter for $1.3 from 1000 followers everyone, and now I do as everything, I just do a retweet of all messages by one stream.

I think you won't be able to discover all my accounts, and I will receive the money.
Thanks for an opportunity.

P.S. I make now too most with Facebook.
^^^ How you are going to deal with this ICONOMI team, this multiple accounts shit?
Only way to deal with this is that only those accounts should qualify to receive Twitter/FB bounties that have invested at least $50-$100, you decide.
A person can easily buy 1000 Twitter accounts and then create 1000 Iconomi accounts to link to them and accumulate bounties.

Multiple layers. Won't disclose exact details as we're not sure yet. What is sure is that we will not tolerate any spam.

I give you a solution, one BCT account can claim one twitter. twitter can be bought, bct account level at least jr. member. If they also buy bct accounts, we can prevent them doing this because their expenditure will be very high.

You guys should really reduce FB and twitter bounty before ico, like 100k iconomi. There are so many people who don't use bitcoin, promote there isn't working at all, especially facebook.

Crap...simple i invested more than 1 btc in ico and i do got twitter account but i dont have and dont want to use BcT account (at least jr) ,registered hear just to see what is going on in this chat and that all.

Don't be angry, just my 2 cents, OP can learn little inspiration about anti-spam, I forgot to say:if you invest 1 btc, you can claim twitter, but I don't think anyone who has 30 twitter accounts make 30 times ico deposits, they will create 30 ico accounts, but they will never invest, this is the exact things, they just wanna cheat here.

looks like it's working http://prntscr.com/ci6ey5 ( Due to bounties abuse we ask you to like this tweet. Do NOT retweet. Retweet will ban you. If you are not a bot, this will be easy.)

Banned a few, damn good. I estimate there will be more than 100 accounts are fake. And cheaters can tweet manually next time to avoid the ban

Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 06:16:00 AM

i just followed your twitter page and start to re tweet just looking for your success dev keep your project compete with those new ico release coins, good luck.
tottong

Activity: 1203
Merit: 559

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 06:20:42 AM

i just agree with this tweet " due to bounties abuse we ask you to like this tweet. do not retweet retweet will ban you. if you are not a bot, this will be easy. " and i'm not disagreed with this tweet " should retweeting few tweets in a row could as spam? i guess so. what else would count as spam? ". and the rules to get bounty is retweet every tweet on iconomi twitter account. and last night i was do that because i want this bounty. why so much new rules here?

This is the rules for twitter bounty to avoid fake twitter account.
this is a good solution.

Jerry S

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 06:25:21 AM

what is the max retweets we can do? and is it/hour or day? i mean something like 2 retweets/hour or something like that
i dont want to get banned just because of one tweet cos i usually check my twitter per 2 days

edit : maybe you should put the "likes only" tweet for every few tweets, good idea on that
Bybox

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 06:25:58 AM

Maybe we can limited the bounty for accounts with at least 0.5 BTC in ICO?
Vinz421

Activity: 115

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 06:26:21 AM

ICONOMI,

Someone asked this question on Reddit.  Could you provide an answer to this?

I am not based in the US, but wouldn't it be necessary for US citizens to be accredited investors in order to be allowed to invest in this project? ICN is clearly not an app token, it has very obvious characteristics of a security, even promising a dividend. Isn't this what makes listing or offering to accredited investors only necessary in the States?

https://www.reddit.com/r/icocrypto/comments/4zuk5h/iconomi_icn/d7a41in

ICONOMI,

I came across another related comment to the above.  It's in reference to the Golem token sale, but same rules would apply to any ICO.

References: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SEC_v._W._J._Howey_Co http://apps.americanbar.org/buslaw/blt/2005-05-06/forcier.shtml

The Howie Test:

Under the Howey Test, an interest will be classified as a security only if the following three elements are present:

*an investment of money has been made,
*in a common enterprise and
*the investor has the expectation of profits, which profits are expected to arise solely, or substantially, from the efforts of the promoter or third party.

So here is what is going on. You can insist all night and all day that your "Tokens" are "just crypto, man, it's unregulated dude" until you are blue in the face.

Problem is, according to the Howie Test, if it looks like a duck walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it is a security, must be registered with the securities and exchange commission, must be sold only to accredited investors worth more than $1 million excluding the value of their home and with 5 years of trailing income of $200,000 per year, and you can only promote the security (like you are doing here) if you are a Registered Rep for a bona fide Registered Broker Dealer.

Here's where your token becomes a security "It is important to note that GNT will NOT be used for payments within the Golem network: Its only role is to grant the owner a share in the Golem network’s fee revenue."

Oooffff! You SAY it's a token. But according to the Howie test, people have to pay in ETH (which has a dollar value), the token carries no votes and no say in the management (so 2 and 3, a third party will do the work) and you are selling it with the expectation that a profit will be made by the "investor" from the fees and distributed to token holders.

No voting rights + dividends = Preferred Share!

If the SEC notices, or if you piss off anyone in the slightest, particularly because you are raising well over a million dollars---you could go to jail just for this post!

Everyone involved in the management (and your little investing club) is also selling securities, unregistered, without a licence! They need to all STFU until the lawyer tells you how right I am.

Crypto exchanges wont be able to sell or carry this, because it is a preferred share, and while they are Fincen licenced, they are not SEC registered broker dealers! It would have to be traded on a stock exchange, and stock exchanges don't do crypto, so you'll have to create paper!

You guys really, really need to get someone from the business faculty (this is a school project right?) to corroberate everything I have told you, and call a securities lawyer for advice before selling this like it was fucking Dogecoin.

Dogecoin didn't pay dividends and no promises of profits were made---and they didn't use financial terms like "ICO".

I STRONGLY suggest you remove this post and any others where your non-licenced ass has been peddling and promoting unregistered securities to unsophisticated investors. This post is enough to put you in jail.

If you read ETH's ICO info, you'll note that they are very, very careful not to promise any profit at all.

This is where you are fucking up. Call a lawyer.

Your welcome. (I am a former LICENCED Stock Broker).

https://www.reddit.com/r/Ethinvestorsgroup/comments/4wu46p/golem_token_sale/d6a7lat

Can your legal team respond to this and guarantee you're not putting yourselves, investors, and the ICONOMI platform at risk of litigation?

We'll check and address this. Not now. Could also be with a blog post.

you try to sound professional, but you somehow sound desperate - you shout too loud to be taken serious. AND if you write about something, at least have the name spelled correctly (as a native american speaker  Smiley - poor Howie is actually Howey

Very interested to hear more discussion on this, bumping this so it doesn't get buried in the bounty-spam spam

IMO, the mistake in the name shows that he recalls this Howey rule, so at least, it's not some Wikipedia copy pasta.
Sounds legit to me.

Now, as he mentions for the ETH example, Ethereum foundation was careful not to promise any profit at all.
Well, ICONOMI team didn't either. With the exception of the graph showing a 400% return on a simulated CMF, on the past half year.
Every other mention of profit in the whitepapers / ICO page, precisely mentions "they don't promise any, only scam ICOs do".  
BOOM. There goes the third rule.

I didn't know about those investment regulations in the US, though. That might explain the relatively "small" amount of USD versus EUR.
5thangel

Activity: 910
Merit: 508

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2016, 06:28:49 AM

this is a good solution.

IT IS,Nice one! Wink
moroseneng

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 06:31:58 AM

this is a good solution.

IT IS,Nice one! Wink

and my account will be get banned? cos retweet in a row last night?
Bybox

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 06:36:14 AM

this is a good solution.

IT IS,Nice one! Wink

Same here mate i retweet every ICONOMI tweets last night lol but i follow Iconomi since 3weeks
moroseneng

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 06:39:07 AM

this is a good solution.

IT IS,Nice one! Wink

Same here mate i retweet every ICONOMI tweets last night lol but i follow Iconomi since 3weeks

from now i don't want to retweet again because i don't want to get banned
wannarahaa

Activity: 94

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 06:39:29 AM

this is a good solution.

IT IS,Nice one! Wink

I have followed for 4 weeks, but I didn't tweet before, cause I use my twitter to do ANS shit tweets, but they didn't count me in, fortunately Iconomi is much better than ANS, you have automatic system.
Vinz421

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 06:41:11 AM

this is a good solution.

IT IS,Nice one! Wink

So you guys don't even READ the tweet before retweeting ?
If you act just like bots, you'll probably be considered as such, guys.
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1220

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2016, 06:46:15 AM

Well if you are not a bot (in reality) it should not very difficult. Also you must read the tweet before reading. paid followers and such things are very rampant today. Anyway the Iconomi project has been going very well and people have invested so much it it. Hope it turns out to be success and both the team and the investors benefit from it.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
danishcookie

Activity: 127
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2016, 06:52:40 AM

Reserve to make a Danish OP. Stay tuned. 

Bybox

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 06:54:39 AM

this is a good solution.

IT IS,Nice one! Wink

One tweet take only 1min max to read  Cry
Vinz421

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 06:57:16 AM

this is a good solution.

IT IS,Nice one! Wink

One tweet take only 1min max to read  Cry

Well, from my point of view, "do NOT retweet" takes about half a sec to read... But I might be overstating it.  Grin
weilichesbin

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 06:58:37 AM

Hi,

when a Wallet will be avaible and when we get the Coins?

Pages: « 1 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 [118] 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 ... 1188 »
  Print  

Jump to: