Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:59:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 [117] 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 ... 1188 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ICONOMI - Fund Management Platform  (Read 1253578 times)
Mushrooms

Activity: 630
Merit: 309

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 08:57:34 PM

Please stop accepting new accounts for Facebook / Twitter bounties. It becomes ridiculous now with all these fake accounts. I don't see anything good for the company in this wave of scam.
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Abuse

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 09:10:44 PM

wait I plan to buy 30 more accounts and to make 90 retweets in 10 minutes of all tweets of ICONOMI and to receive for it an award.

I am a good guy.

all do so it isn't necessary to limit me.
5thangel

Activity: 910
Merit: 508

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2016, 09:19:16 PM

wait I plan to buy 30 more accounts and to make 90 retweets in 10 minutes of all tweets of ICONOMI and to receive for it an award.

I am a good guy.

why are you writing all this crap hear ? do what you want it's not first ICO and many gone thru this it still some people who going to do alot to make some good words spread around and make sure they investment going to grow
mia_houston

Activity: 1204
Merit: 539

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 09:51:58 PM

Nice i for connect my facebook Yeah that is very easy we can earn ICN token there..but please iconomi team kepp againts with spammer bounty..anyways thanks you Iconomi Wink
XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 10:54:27 PM

Guys if you see bots just maybe just report them.
Have those bots automated actions ?

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
DomainMagnate

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2016, 11:19:04 PM

Is 5% bonus still on?Please reply I want to invest now

will be on 11 hours and 25 minutes
thanks for the info.will be sending more btc  Smiley
ruletheworld
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1045

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2016, 11:19:23 PM

Guys if you see bots just maybe just report them.
Have those bots automated actions ?
How many can you manually report? It's not easy to identify them all either
ICONOMI (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 11:54:58 PM

i have 224 followers and when i checked in twitteraudit.com i have 6 fake follower and i don't who they are. am i still get a bounty?

Yes. 6/224 is not problematic.
aysha9853

Activity: 486

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 11:58:24 PM

how to join twitter bounty iconomi?
ICONOMI (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 12:11:34 AM

There is a lot of truth in what is told here. I have looked as many accounts twitter have come today and have just made a retweet of all messages of ICONOMI for an hour. Also have received the bounties.

Therefore I have bought 30 accounts twitter for $1.3 from 1000 followers everyone, and now I do as everything, I just do a retweet of all messages by one stream.

I think you won't be able to discover all my accounts, and I will receive the money.
Thanks for an opportunity.

P.S. I make now too most with Facebook.

Good luck with your strategy. We'll find your accounts and ban you. Spam won't be tolerated at all.
ImHash

Activity: 924
Merit: 506

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 12:20:27 AM

I am a good guy.

There the thing, if you really were to do the things like buying multiple accounts and abusing the bounty project you wouldn't have posted about them to expose your self while it appears you can't do those things like others are doing so trying to sabotage them.
ruletheworld
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1045

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2016, 12:21:34 AM

There is a lot of truth in what is told here. I have looked as many accounts twitter have come today and have just made a retweet of all messages of ICONOMI for an hour. Also have received the bounties.

Therefore I have bought 30 accounts twitter for $1.3 from 1000 followers everyone, and now I do as everything, I just do a retweet of all messages by one stream.

I think you won't be able to discover all my accounts, and I will receive the money.

Good luck with your strategy. We'll find your accounts and ban you. Spam won't be tolerated at all.
Thanks for calling this out, and banning the spam accounts. These seem to have proliferated a lot over the last couple of days or so.

All Twitter spammers/bots, please retweet every latest tweet that you find Grin
Xanidas

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2016, 12:30:03 AM

if you made all your accounts under the same IP don't you think the ICONOMI team will not caught you? goodluck on that, you just probably wasted some money for buying those account just to abuse the bounties. shame!

NEUROMATION

▀▀
██

██

██

██

██

██
▄▄
    █▄     
    ███▄   
    ██▀██▄ 
█▄   ▀  ▀██▄
███▄      ██
██▀██▄    ██
██  ▀██▄  ██
██    ▀██▄██
██▄     ▀███
 ▀██▄  ▄  ▀█
   ▀██▄██   
     ▀███   
       ▀█   
▀▀
██

██

██

██

██

██
▄▄
....Distributed Synthetic Data Platform for Deep Learning Applications....
▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬
Facebook LinkedIn Twitter White Paper Reddit YouTube Medium
▀▀
██

██

██

██

██

██
▄▄
ICONOMI (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 12:55:43 AM

^^^ How you are going to deal with this ICONOMI team, this multiple accounts shit?
Only way to deal with this is that only those accounts should qualify to receive Twitter/FB bounties that have invested at least $50-$100, you decide.
A person can easily buy 1000 Twitter accounts and then create 1000 Iconomi accounts to link to them and accumulate bounties.

Multiple layers. Won't disclose exact details as we're not sure yet. What is sure is that we will not tolerate any spam.
MoveCrypto

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

move that crypto

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 12:57:31 AM

ICONOMI,

Someone asked this question on Reddit.  Could you provide an answer to this?

I am not based in the US, but wouldn't it be necessary for US citizens to be accredited investors in order to be allowed to invest in this project? ICN is clearly not an app token, it has very obvious characteristics of a security, even promising a dividend. Isn't this what makes listing or offering to accredited investors only necessary in the States?

https://www.reddit.com/r/icocrypto/comments/4zuk5h/iconomi_icn/d7a41in

ICONOMI,

I came across another related comment to the above.  It's in reference to the Golem token sale, but same rules would apply to any ICO.

References: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SEC_v._W._J._Howey_Co http://apps.americanbar.org/buslaw/blt/2005-05-06/forcier.shtml

The Howie Test:

Under the Howey Test, an interest will be classified as a security only if the following three elements are present:

*an investment of money has been made,
*in a common enterprise and
*the investor has the expectation of profits, which profits are expected to arise solely, or substantially, from the efforts of the promoter or third party.

So here is what is going on. You can insist all night and all day that your "Tokens" are "just crypto, man, it's unregulated dude" until you are blue in the face.

Problem is, according to the Howie Test, if it looks like a duck walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it is a security, must be registered with the securities and exchange commission, must be sold only to accredited investors worth more than $1 million excluding the value of their home and with 5 years of trailing income of $200,000 per year, and you can only promote the security (like you are doing here) if you are a Registered Rep for a bona fide Registered Broker Dealer.

Here's where your token becomes a security "It is important to note that GNT will NOT be used for payments within the Golem network: Its only role is to grant the owner a share in the Golem network’s fee revenue."

Oooffff! You SAY it's a token. But according to the Howie test, people have to pay in ETH (which has a dollar value), the token carries no votes and no say in the management (so 2 and 3, a third party will do the work) and you are selling it with the expectation that a profit will be made by the "investor" from the fees and distributed to token holders.

No voting rights + dividends = Preferred Share!

If the SEC notices, or if you piss off anyone in the slightest, particularly because you are raising well over a million dollars---you could go to jail just for this post!

Everyone involved in the management (and your little investing club) is also selling securities, unregistered, without a licence! They need to all STFU until the lawyer tells you how right I am.

Crypto exchanges wont be able to sell or carry this, because it is a preferred share, and while they are Fincen licenced, they are not SEC registered broker dealers! It would have to be traded on a stock exchange, and stock exchanges don't do crypto, so you'll have to create paper!

You guys really, really need to get someone from the business faculty (this is a school project right?) to corroberate everything I have told you, and call a securities lawyer for advice before selling this like it was fucking Dogecoin.

Dogecoin didn't pay dividends and no promises of profits were made---and they didn't use financial terms like "ICO".

I STRONGLY suggest you remove this post and any others where your non-licenced ass has been peddling and promoting unregistered securities to unsophisticated investors. This post is enough to put you in jail.

If you read ETH's ICO info, you'll note that they are very, very careful not to promise any profit at all.

This is where you are fucking up. Call a lawyer.

Your welcome. (I am a former LICENCED Stock Broker).

https://www.reddit.com/r/Ethinvestorsgroup/comments/4wu46p/golem_token_sale/d6a7lat

Can your legal team respond to this and guarantee you're not putting yourselves, investors, and the ICONOMI platform at risk of litigation?

We'll check and address this. Not now. Could also be with a blog post.

Very interested to hear more discussion on this, bumping this so it doesn't get buried in the bounty-spam spam

MoveCrypto for Komodo Notary
https://komodoplatform.com/
DeadBirdzz

Activity: 336
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 04:29:41 AM

I experienced a major bout of FOMO and finally joined this ICO.

Grin

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
bedskills

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 04:34:06 AM

^^^ How you are going to deal with this ICONOMI team, this multiple accounts shit?
Only way to deal with this is that only those accounts should qualify to receive Twitter/FB bounties that have invested at least $50-$100, you decide.
A person can easily buy 1000 Twitter accounts and then create 1000 Iconomi accounts to link to them and accumulate bounties.

Multiple layers. Won't disclose exact details as we're not sure yet. What is sure is that we will not tolerate any spam.

I give you a solution, one BCT account can claim one twitter. twitter can be bought, bct account level at least jr. member. If they also buy bct accounts, we can prevent them doing this because their expenditure will be very high.

You guys should really reduce FB and twitter bounty before ico, like 100k iconomi. There are so many people who don't use bitcoin, promote there isn't working at all, especially facebook.

5thangel

Activity: 910
Merit: 508

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2016, 04:47:40 AM

I give you a solution, one BCT account can claim one twitter. twitter can be bought, bct account level at least jr. member. If they also buy bct accounts, we can prevent them doing this because their expenditure will be very high.

You guys should really reduce FB and twitter bounty before ico, like 100k iconomi. There are so many people who don't use bitcoin, promote there isn't working at all, especially facebook.

Crap...simple i invested more than 1 btc in ico and i do got twitter account but i dont have and dont want to use BcT account (at least jr) ,registered hear just to see what is going on in this chat and that all.

bedskills

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 04:50:58 AM

Crap...simple i invested more than 1 btc in ico and i do got twitter account but i dont have and dont want to use BcT account (at least jr) ,registered hear just to see what is going on in this chat and that all.

Don't be angry, just my 2 cents, OP can learn little inspiration about anti-spam, I forgot to say:if you invest 1 btc, you can claim twitter, but I don't think anyone who has 30 twitter accounts make 30 times ico deposits, they will create 30 ico accounts, but they will never invest, this is the exact things, they just wanna cheat here.

Antona

Activity: 353
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 05:00:49 AM

how to join twitter bounty iconomi?

you can follow ICONOMI twitter account, love and rettweet https://twitter.com/iconominet connect and check your bounty status in ico.iconomi.net/bounties . under 300 follow 10 stake/week, under 1000 follower 20 stake/week and more 1000 follower 30 stake/week.
bounty ended september 29 th. good luck

▄▄
                                ▄████▄
                              ▄████████▄
              ▄             ▄████████████▄
            ▄███▄         ▄████████████████▄
          ▄███████▄     ▄████████████████████▄
        ▄███████████▄ ▄████████████████████████▄
      ▄██████████████████████████████████████████▄
    ▄██████████████████████████████████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
  ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▀
      ▀██████████████████████████████████████████▀
        ▀███████████▀ ▀████████████████████████▀
          ▀███████▀     ▀████████████████████▀
            ▀███▀         ▀████████████████▀
              ▀             ▀████████████▀
                              ▀████████▀
                                ▀████▀
                                  ▀▀

MICROMONEY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

MicroMoney for People & Big Data for Business

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Facebook
Twitter
LinkedIn

Reddit
Medium
Telegram
Pages: « 1 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 [117] 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 ... 1188 »
  Print  

Jump to: