Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:42:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 [120] 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 ... 1188 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ICONOMI - Fund Management Platform  (Read 1253578 times)
BoldNinja

Activity: 1806
Merit: 515

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 08:48:59 AM

This is so confusing.

I create my account on day 1 and invested some BTC.
I follow Iconomi twitter account and make 2-3 retweets every day.

Once I am able to connect my Twitter acc. with Iconomi account,
its show me that I have 0 retweets.

Than I unretweet everything, and retweet everything again in same day.

I am not a spamer, I just want to be rewarded for what I done already.

It is noted that counts aren't instant and may take up to a few hours. Just be patient.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ICONOMI (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 08:54:45 AM

i just agree with this tweet " due to bounties abuse we ask you to like this tweet. do not retweet retweet will ban you. if you are not a bot, this will be easy. " and i'm not disagreed with this tweet " should retweeting few tweets in a row could as spam? i guess so. what else would count as spam? ". and the rules to get bounty is retweet every tweet on iconomi twitter account. and last night i was do that because i want this bounty. why so much new rules here?

Not really new rules. Spam is never welcome. Not in email, not with 100 solicitors ringing ur door bell and selling you crappy stuff every day, not with people spamming ICONOMI bounties.

What is new here is that we are defining rules and setting traps around to catch spammers. Btw: we have strategies to find and eliminate spammers, but they won't be disclosed until ICO ends - in order to prevent abuse of those rules again.

Once ICO ends, we'll tell everyone if they're accepted or banned from receiving bounties in 3 days. Those who got banned will have 3 days to appeal. At the end of 6th day resolutions will be final.

I believe we'll find 95% of spammers with all the techniques.
5thangel

Activity: 910
Merit: 508

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2016, 08:56:00 AM

i just agree with this tweet " due to bounties abuse we ask you to like this tweet. do not retweet retweet will ban you. if you are not a bot, this will be easy. " and i'm not disagreed with this tweet " should retweeting few tweets in a row could as spam? i guess so. what else would count as spam? ". and the rules to get bounty is retweet every tweet on iconomi twitter account. and last night i was do that because i want this bounty. why so much new rules here?

Not really new rules. Spam is never welcome. Not in email, not with 100 solicitors ringing ur door bell and selling you crappy stuff every day, not with people spamming ICONOMI bounties.

What is new here is that we are defining rules and setting traps around to catch spammers. Btw: we have strategies to find and eliminate spammers, but they won't be disclosed until ICO ends - in order to prevent abuse of those rules again.

Once ICO ends, we'll tell everyone if they're accepted or banned from receiving bounties in 3 days. Those who got banned will have 3 days to appeal. At the end of 6th day resolutions will be final.

Finally good news ! Grin
ICONOMI (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 08:57:56 AM

what is the max retweets we can do? and is it/hour or day? i mean something like 2 retweets/hour or something like that
i dont want to get banned just because of one tweet cos i usually check my twitter per 2 days

edit : maybe you should put the "likes only" tweet for every few tweets, good idea on that

Let's put it that way. Imagine your friend who is checking Twitter once every 2 days comes and retweets whatever amount of tweets. You are following him on Twitter. When would you say "damn, he is spamming again with ICONOMI". That will be definition of spam.
ICONOMI (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 09:03:26 AM

ICONOMI,

Someone asked this question on Reddit.  Could you provide an answer to this?

I am not based in the US, but wouldn't it be necessary for US citizens to be accredited investors in order to be allowed to invest in this project? ICN is clearly not an app token, it has very obvious characteristics of a security, even promising a dividend. Isn't this what makes listing or offering to accredited investors only necessary in the States?

https://www.reddit.com/r/icocrypto/comments/4zuk5h/iconomi_icn/d7a41in

ICONOMI,

I came across another related comment to the above.  It's in reference to the Golem token sale, but same rules would apply to any ICO.

References: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SEC_v._W._J._Howey_Co http://apps.americanbar.org/buslaw/blt/2005-05-06/forcier.shtml

The Howie Test:

Under the Howey Test, an interest will be classified as a security only if the following three elements are present:

*an investment of money has been made,
*in a common enterprise and
*the investor has the expectation of profits, which profits are expected to arise solely, or substantially, from the efforts of the promoter or third party.

So here is what is going on. You can insist all night and all day that your "Tokens" are "just crypto, man, it's unregulated dude" until you are blue in the face.

Problem is, according to the Howie Test, if it looks like a duck walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it is a security, must be registered with the securities and exchange commission, must be sold only to accredited investors worth more than $1 million excluding the value of their home and with 5 years of trailing income of $200,000 per year, and you can only promote the security (like you are doing here) if you are a Registered Rep for a bona fide Registered Broker Dealer.

Here's where your token becomes a security "It is important to note that GNT will NOT be used for payments within the Golem network: Its only role is to grant the owner a share in the Golem network’s fee revenue."

Oooffff! You SAY it's a token. But according to the Howie test, people have to pay in ETH (which has a dollar value), the token carries no votes and no say in the management (so 2 and 3, a third party will do the work) and you are selling it with the expectation that a profit will be made by the "investor" from the fees and distributed to token holders.

No voting rights + dividends = Preferred Share!

If the SEC notices, or if you piss off anyone in the slightest, particularly because you are raising well over a million dollars---you could go to jail just for this post!

Everyone involved in the management (and your little investing club) is also selling securities, unregistered, without a licence! They need to all STFU until the lawyer tells you how right I am.

Crypto exchanges wont be able to sell or carry this, because it is a preferred share, and while they are Fincen licenced, they are not SEC registered broker dealers! It would have to be traded on a stock exchange, and stock exchanges don't do crypto, so you'll have to create paper!

You guys really, really need to get someone from the business faculty (this is a school project right?) to corroberate everything I have told you, and call a securities lawyer for advice before selling this like it was fucking Dogecoin.

Dogecoin didn't pay dividends and no promises of profits were made---and they didn't use financial terms like "ICO".

I STRONGLY suggest you remove this post and any others where your non-licenced ass has been peddling and promoting unregistered securities to unsophisticated investors. This post is enough to put you in jail.

If you read ETH's ICO info, you'll note that they are very, very careful not to promise any profit at all.

This is where you are fucking up. Call a lawyer.

Your welcome. (I am a former LICENCED Stock Broker).

https://www.reddit.com/r/Ethinvestorsgroup/comments/4wu46p/golem_token_sale/d6a7lat

Can your legal team respond to this and guarantee you're not putting yourselves, investors, and the ICONOMI platform at risk of litigation?

We'll check and address this. Not now. Could also be with a blog post.

you try to sound professional, but you somehow sound desperate - you shout too loud to be taken serious. AND if you write about something, at least have the name spelled correctly (as a native american speaker  Smiley - poor Howie is actually Howey

Very interested to hear more discussion on this, bumping this so it doesn't get buried in the bounty-spam spam

IMO, the mistake in the name shows that he recalls this Howey rule, so at least, it's not some Wikipedia copy pasta.
Sounds legit to me.

Now, as he mentions for the ETH example, Ethereum foundation was careful not to promise any profit at all.
Well, ICONOMI team didn't either. With the exception of the graph showing a 400% return on a simulated CMF, on the past half year.
Every other mention of profit in the whitepapers / ICO page, precisely mentions "they don't promise any, only scam ICOs do".  
BOOM. There goes the third rule.

I didn't know about those investment regulations in the US, though. That might explain the relatively "small" amount of USD versus EUR.

Vinz421, you're a good observer!

Simulation is simulation and app tokens that were put into ICONOMI.index have solid explanation of why they are there OR why some are not there. Classification.

Regarding USD/EUR. It is much harder to invest with USD then to send EUR within SEPA. Additionally to that, quite few EUR investments came from the "old boys" that we can recognise by name and they recognise / know us / know our advisorss / social circle / know our promises and chance of success. And since we live in Slovenia, country with EUR that is a factor as well.

ICONOMI (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 09:06:55 AM

This is the rules for twitter bounty to avoid fake twitter account.
this is a good solution.

IT IS,Nice one! Wink

and my account will be get banned? cos retweet in a row last night?
Same here mate i retweet every ICONOMI tweets last night lol but i follow Iconomi since 3weeks

from now i don't want to retweet again because i don't want to get banned

So you guys don't even READ the tweet before retweeting ?
If you act just like bots, you'll probably be considered as such, guys.

Exactly! Retweeting without reading. You're not supporter, but spammer in that case.

http://imgur.com/a/h4due
Elclasico

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 09:07:20 AM

Wise man,  Grin Grin  Do you also ban bitcointalk local spammers? I find many Indonesian, Chinese spammers. Let's don't pay them.   Angry Angry Angry
MrPresident

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

Think or swim.

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2016, 09:08:01 AM

Any chance of an official ICONOMI chatroom?

Develop Custom Decentralized Blockchain Applications in JavaScript with LISK!
   Website | Blog | BTT Thread | Chat - Be part of the decentralized application movement!
ICONOMI (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 09:09:18 AM

Hi,

when a Wallet will be avaible and when we get the Coins?

Wallet is already available - Mist, since that will be Ethereum based tokens. ICN tokens will be distributed probably 10days after ICO ends.
ICONOMI (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 09:12:46 AM

Agree. I don't think ICONOMI team should try to add new rules lile x retweets in a short period of time is spam. I think a majority of the people did the bulk retweets for convenience, not that they were bots or cheaters. It was not their fault. You never mentioned any rules like x number for retweets allowed in x time.
It's your fault, not theirs. Bit what's done is done.
I think now the focus should be to catch multiple account holders linking multiple twitter accounts and automated bots.

We are not introducing any new rules. We just don't like spam. No one likes spam.

If you would be my follower and I do 100 retweets in a row about ICONOMI.. would u consider me as a spammer? Yes you would. And so we'll we check for all the spammers. Support is one thing. Spamming is another.

Let me say that loud again:        W E     W I L L     N O T     T O L E R A T E     S P A M
MrPresident

Activity: 630

Think or swim.

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2016, 09:14:21 AM

Hi,

Wallet is already available - Mist, since that will be Ethereum based tokens. ICN tokens will be distributed probably 10days after ICO ends.
Hehe I was just downloading Mist reading this

Develop Custom Decentralized Blockchain Applications in JavaScript with LISK!
   Website | Blog | BTT Thread | Chat - Be part of the decentralized application movement!
pradalady

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 09:15:01 AM

Iconomi, I have a question, will you ban those twitter spammer(that special tweet) immediately or manual ban? If manual ban, IMO they will undo that retweet to avoid banning.

ICONOMI (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 09:20:25 AM

Wise man,  Grin Grin  Do you also ban bitcointalk local spammers? I find many Indonesian, Chinese spammers. Let's don't pay them.   Angry Angry Angry

We'll ban all the spammers.
jacaf01

Activity: 742

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2016, 09:21:17 AM

Hi,

Good news, but is it going to be supported by myetherwallet.com, because of the issue of downloading and updating the mist wallet

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
ICONOMI (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 09:21:31 AM
Last edit: September 15, 2016, 10:30:05 AM by ICONOMI

Iconomi, I have a question, will you ban those twitter spammer(that special tweet) immediately or manual ban? If manual ban, IMO they will undo that retweet to avoid banning.

They are already marked. They can undo retweets if they feel like. But they still get no bounty.
ICONOMI (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 09:22:40 AM

Hi,

Good news, but is it going to be supported by myetherwallet.com, because of the issue of downloading and updating the mist wallet

We're meeting them next week. Stay tuned.
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 6106

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 09:33:37 AM

How come that the ICNs earned from Social media campaigns are getting decreased faster than the one we have in our accounts (deposited using Bitcoin) ? aren't they the same thing ? (stakes aren't moving so I'm not sure why ICNs are moving that much)

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
BoldNinja

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 09:34:40 AM

I know this is far-fetched, but are there already any initial predictions or calculations for dividends (eg. how much would per say 10,000 ICN tokens get you per week/month)?

BoldNinja

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 09:36:27 AM

How come that the ICNs earned from Social media campaigns are getting decreased faster than the one we have in our accounts (deposited using Bitcoin) ? aren't they the same thing ? (stakes aren't moving so I'm not sure why ICNs are moving that much)

No they aren't the same ICO tokens go from 85m so since there is already 4.7m+ invested a few thousand dollar investments won't bring down your ICO tokens much, however since bounty/social tokens go from that 2m fund (I don't know exact numbers), but with each new one joining or tweeting/liking/... whatever this can get decreased by larger numbers.

ICONOMI (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 09:36:45 AM

We are selling 85% of ICN tokens.

Bounties are different category.  Twitter for example has a pool of 300k ICN tokens. And if number of retweets increased 30% in the past 24hours, then rewards in Twitter bounty category decreased proportionally.
Pages: « 1 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 [120] 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 ... 1188 »
  Print  

Jump to: