Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 11:05:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 [158] 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 ... 1188 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ICONOMI - Fund Management Platform  (Read 1253581 times)
magc16

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 07:01:33 AM

A few Questions for the Iconomi team:

1) Do I have to have a "MIST" with full ETH blockchain to exercise my voting rights & receive Dividends? 

2) If I leave everything on Iconomi website, can I still exercise all rights and receive Dividends? 

3) What happens if I send ICNs to an Exchange like Poloniex?  How do I receive Dividends?  Will I still be able to Vote?

Anyway, I've been very impressed so far with Iconomi and where I think it's headed. I've invested so much more into this ICO than to any other ICO.  GO Iconomi!
XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 07:01:52 AM

Somebody has counted at least approximately how many of the signature tokens will?

When i look at exel sheet look like we have about 1200 stakes with 600 000 bouty so it will be ~500 ICO per week 0.05BTC but adding next week and with all in Cheesy
It will be 200-300 per stake 0.02-0,03 BTC per week.

number of stakes taken depends on your rank.

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
MrPresident

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Think or swim.

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2016, 07:03:57 AM

No, it's not. It runs on the Ethereum blockchain, which is very decentralized.

If on country law layer ICONOMI/Cashila will be delegalized then there is no connection between fiat and crypto.
It means no more new investors from fiat world ect.
Who will manage ICONOMI if all team members will lost job - no one officially.

System will be "working" as some another token asset on blockchain but without real point of use.
ICONOMI is not digital currency is COMPANY which pays dividends using ETH.

Yet you get a debit card with instant access to depleting your company shares buying a Latte'!  Tongue
Not to mention their payment gateways for ETH are already well established.

Develop Custom Decentralized Blockchain Applications in JavaScript with LISK!
   Website | Blog | BTT Thread | Chat - Be part of the decentralized application movement!
wannarahaa

Activity: 94

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 07:12:15 AM

what price of the coin at the moment?

Can't get accurate figure right, now, but estimated figure is 9k-11k sat. Should wait for final calculation based on total fund raised.

$5,181,938.61 / 100,000,000 = $.0518
6m = 6 cent
7m = 7 cent
etc etc

The more you put in, the more the coin actually costs; but also remember this will not reflect the exchange launch prices... token holders set that themselves.

The way you calculate is wrong, ico price is devided by ico tokens, not the total supply, so: $5,181,938.61 / 85,000,000 is correct, others ico also calculate like this way: waves, lisk, stratis.

There is another example so you can understand it easier. AMP first ico sold 50 M coins, but their total supply is 1.6 billion, the first ico price is: XXXXX usd/50m, not XXXXX/1.6 billion.
playerbtc

Activity: 420
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 07:30:40 AM

Important questions for ICONOMI.

1. How much have you invested in ICONOMI before the ICO launch date? I.e. how much will be taken from the ICO funds to cover your past operational costs?

2. What tools will you use for trading? Your own software? Will ICONOMI own that software too? Will ICN holders have access to that tools or an ability to use them?

3. Who and how will take the decisions about the profits distribution? For example, to reinvest a certain amount in the new features development or to pay as dividends?

4. Who and how will take another important management and strategic decisions in ICONOMI? Cashila? ICN holders? In what way?

5. I read about the voting system in the whitepaper. Can you give us some more details? Who will be eligible to vote? Who will decide when and what questions to vote for? Is voting system based on Ethereum smart contracts?

6. The Operator will be Cashila for the first two years, right? What’s the procedure for the Operator changing?

7. Who will audit your Ethereum smart contracts?

8. Will all the ICO funds be released from the Escrow at once or by parts?
I know the Escrow funds will be released after the first fund launch. What are the criteria for a successful fund launch? For example, if the fund will be launched but the cryptocurrencies will be accepted only, does it qualify for the Escrow release? Did you sign any agreements with the Escrow key holders? Can you publish them, maybe partially?

9. Will we know the names of ICONOMI experts who are to manage The ICONOMI.PERFORMANCE FUND? Do they have a successful trading history?

10. CoinFunds Whitepaper (https://www.iconomi.net/ICONOMI_Whitepaper.pdf) question.
Table 2 (page 9).
How did you choose the tokens for Table 2?
There are 9 tokens but these are not the lower 9 tokens from the Table 1.

11. Will you sign any contracts with people depositing with fiat?

Good questions.

Addressed here. I would like to see more discussion to address them with additional expectations where needed in a blog post.

1. How much have you invested in ICONOMI before the ICO launch date? I.e. how much will be taken from the ICO funds to cover your past operational costs?

We invested all the knowledge we got from operating Cashila.com. We start developing idea and start working on the product at the beginning of this year. All work before the ICO is considered as an investment into ICONOMI.

2. What tools will you use for trading? Your own software? Will ICONOMI own that software too? Will ICN holders have access to that tools or an ability to use them?

There won’t be trading tool, but fund management platform. It will be a proprietary software created and managed by Cashila as service operator and owned by ICONOMI shareholders. ICN will be owners in this case and will have same access to the platform as everyone else.

3. Who and how will take the decisions about the profits distribution? For example, to reinvest a certain amount in the new features development or to pay as dividends?

As described in Whitepaper all profits will be distributed to ICN token holders as long as we have ICO assets. After that revenue split 30:70, service operator 30%, ICN token holders, 70%. But as long as we have funds raised during ICO 100% of revenue will go to ICN token holders.

4. Who and how will take another important management and strategic decisions in ICONOMI? Cashila? ICN holders? In what way?

For first 24 months Cashila is the service operator, where Cashila management is making all important decisions communicated publicly in best possible way.

5. I read about the voting system in the whitepaper. Can you give us some more details? Who will be eligible to vote? Who will decide when and what questions to vote for? Is voting system based on Ethereum smart contracts?

ICONOMI will be issued on Ethereum platform as a smart contract, thus voting will be on Ethereum as well. Every keyholder at certain block will be eligible to vote. Wisdom of the crowd does not work here. The only question that will be ever to vote will be which operator to choose. Every two years there will be a vote for which operator to choose. Everyone will be able to apply. 50% + 1 wei will win the winning vote. If no one will gain sufficient majority contract will take first 50% + 1 wei of the voted members and create a new round of votes all until we have one sole winner.
In case of extraordinary events. A single vote with at least of 75% participation and ⅔ or majority votes will be able to push for a extraordinary meeting which can take place at anytime and vote for a new service operator.
A small but reasonable amount should be charged to apply as a candidate in order to prevent spamming with millions of anonymous accounts.

6. The Operator will be Cashila for the first two years, right? What’s the procedure for the Operator changing?

Every 2 years there is general voting where 50% + 1 wei is winning combination. At any given time there might be extraordinary voting event where yet to decide amount of voting will need to take place (probably 50%) where the only voting question will ever be if we wanna change current service operator. If result will be to change, then ordinary voting for new operator will happen afterwards.

Deja Vu. But we might get 2nd audit as well.

I know the Escrow funds will be released after the first fund launch. What are the criteria for a successful fund launch? For example, if the fund will be launched but the cryptocurrencies will be accepted only, does it qualify for the Escrow release? Did you sign any agreements with the Escrow key holders? Can you publish them, maybe partially?

Fund launch is when funds are publicly open and individuals are able to invest in them. In fiat and cryptos. It’s a trust game. Gasper from Xaurum and Max from Lisk have their own project behind them and Alexander is a well known and respected in the community and no one has incentive to play in anything but the best faith. For example, if Max as a single keyholder for Lisk releases funds for no reason, then he jeopardises Lisk. And being dedicated to Lisk that much, he for sure won’t betray community trust that he was building for quite some time (even before Lisk).
We signed no “old economy” contract, but you can find all escrow partner’s confirmation of being keyholder in our OP.

9. Will we know the names of ICONOMI experts who are to manage The ICONOMI.PERFORMANCE FUND? Do they have a successful trading history?

Not trading history. This is not about trading. But investing into right project. Names will be published at the launch of the fund. Jani will be one for sure. With successful investing history.

10. CoinFunds Whitepaper (https://www.iconomi.net/ICONOMI_Whitepaper.pdf) question.
Table 2 (page 9).

According to: categorisation, market cap, trading volumes. Within each category we defined it it is winner takes it all or if there can be more winners. This week a blog with release on ICONOMI.index will be published with better explanation of that.

No. Terms of use define that. Bank deposits are with us and we have a track of what each user got for it’s bank deposit - in order to avoid chargebacks.
People may be missed this part. quoted for them.

Thank you! I would suggest everyone to read questions and answers as well.
I am very satisfied with the answers. I don't have any doubt about my investment, 2000 people can't be wrong!
Keep up the good work dev. i can only guess who is behind the newbie account  Tongue
jacafbiz

Activity: 2072
Merit: 530

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 07:36:53 AM

Can't get accurate figure right, now, but estimated figure is 9k-11k sat. Should wait for final calculation based on total fund raised.

6m = 6 cent
7m = 7 cent
etc etc

The more you put in, the more the coin actually costs; but also remember this will not reflect the exchange launch prices... token holders set that themselves.

The way you calculate is wrong, ico price is devided by ico tokens, not the total supply, so: $5,181,938.61 / 85,000,000 is correct, others ico also calculate like this way: waves, lisk, stratis.

There is another example so you can understand it easier. AMP first ico sold 50 M coins, but their total supply is 1.6 billion, the first ico price is: XXXXX usd/50m, not XXXXX/1.6 billion.

I beg to differ, the developers token will be part of the calculation

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
jacafbiz

Activity: 2072
Merit: 530

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 07:40:03 AM

Table 2 (page 9).

Good questions.

Addressed here. I would like to see more discussion to address them with additional expectations where needed in a blog post.

We invested all the knowledge we got from operating Cashila.com. We start developing idea and start working on the product at the beginning of this year. All work before the ICO is considered as an investment into ICONOMI.

There won’t be trading tool, but fund management platform. It will be a proprietary software created and managed by Cashila as service operator and owned by ICONOMI shareholders. ICN will be owners in this case and will have same access to the platform as everyone else.

As described in Whitepaper all profits will be distributed to ICN token holders as long as we have ICO assets. After that revenue split 30:70, service operator 30%, ICN token holders, 70%. But as long as we have funds raised during ICO 100% of revenue will go to ICN token holders.

For first 24 months Cashila is the service operator, where Cashila management is making all important decisions communicated publicly in best possible way.

ICONOMI will be issued on Ethereum platform as a smart contract, thus voting will be on Ethereum as well. Every keyholder at certain block will be eligible to vote. Wisdom of the crowd does not work here. The only question that will be ever to vote will be which operator to choose. Every two years there will be a vote for which operator to choose. Everyone will be able to apply. 50% + 1 wei will win the winning vote. If no one will gain sufficient majority contract will take first 50% + 1 wei of the voted members and create a new round of votes all until we have one sole winner.
In case of extraordinary events. A single vote with at least of 75% participation and ⅔ or majority votes will be able to push for a extraordinary meeting which can take place at anytime and vote for a new service operator.
A small but reasonable amount should be charged to apply as a candidate in order to prevent spamming with millions of anonymous accounts.

Every 2 years there is general voting where 50% + 1 wei is winning combination. At any given time there might be extraordinary voting event where yet to decide amount of voting will need to take place (probably 50%) where the only voting question will ever be if we wanna change current service operator. If result will be to change, then ordinary voting for new operator will happen afterwards.

Deja Vu. But we might get 2nd audit as well.

Fund launch is when funds are publicly open and individuals are able to invest in them. In fiat and cryptos. It’s a trust game. Gasper from Xaurum and Max from Lisk have their own project behind them and Alexander is a well known and respected in the community and no one has incentive to play in anything but the best faith. For example, if Max as a single keyholder for Lisk releases funds for no reason, then he jeopardises Lisk. And being dedicated to Lisk that much, he for sure won’t betray community trust that he was building for quite some time (even before Lisk).
We signed no “old economy” contract, but you can find all escrow partner’s confirmation of being keyholder in our OP.

Not trading history. This is not about trading. But investing into right project. Names will be published at the launch of the fund. Jani will be one for sure. With successful investing history.

Table 2 (page 9).

According to: categorisation, market cap, trading volumes. Within each category we defined it it is winner takes it all or if there can be more winners. This week a blog with release on ICONOMI.index will be published with better explanation of that.

No. Terms of use define that. Bank deposits are with us and we have a track of what each user got for it’s bank deposit - in order to avoid chargebacks.
People may be missed this part. quoted for them.

Thank you! I would suggest everyone to read questions and answers as well.
I am very satisfied with the answers. I don't have any doubt about my investment, 2000 people can't be wrong!
Keep up the good work dev. i can only guess who is behind the newbie account  Tongue

I have invested in the project too, but DAO proved 2000 people can be wrong. Just don't invest what you can't afford to lose though ICONOMI looks promising there is no need to be emotional with our investment.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
rajeshgarnaik

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 08:05:36 AM

it will grow, i heard that they will give visa cards to their ico investors.

BoldNinja

Activity: 1806
Merit: 515

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 08:06:44 AM

They will offer debit cards and even special ones for ICO investors (those will spend a certain amount in ICO).

Axente

Activity: 279
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 08:17:28 AM

Somebody has counted at least approximately how many of the signature tokens will?

When i look at exel sheet look like we have about 1200 stakes with 600 000 bouty so it will be ~500 ICO per week 0.05BTC but adding next week and with all in Cheesy
It will be 200-300 per stake 0.02-0,03 BTC per week.

number of stakes taken depends on your rank.

I did some excel vodoo and calculated.
That with known stats and everyone keeps up the 10 post per week there will be 55,605 Shares.

600,000/55,605= 10.8 token per share

This means the following:
Sr. Member, Hero or Legendary gets 860 tokens each week with max 6 weeks = 5,160 tokens
Full member gets 540 tokens each week with 6 max weeks = 3,240 tokens
Member/jr gets 325 tokens each week with 6 max weeks = 1,950 tokens

MrPresident

Activity: 644

Think or swim.

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2016, 08:35:07 AM

6m = 6 cent
7m = 7 cent
etc etc

aah right... didn't think of that.

5,181,938 / 85,000,000 = .06

6,000,000 / 85,000,000 = .07

some good news for us on the supporting chain.... http://www.coindesk.com/nasdaq-veteran-ethereum-foundation-security-lead/

Develop Custom Decentralized Blockchain Applications in JavaScript with LISK!
   Website | Blog | BTT Thread | Chat - Be part of the decentralized application movement!
wannarahaa

Activity: 94

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 09:17:28 AM

6m = 6 cent
7m = 7 cent
etc etc

I beg to differ, the developers token will be part of the calculation

You sure you know how to calculate ico price? Learn from other projects, devs tokens do not distribute to ico investors, no need to calculate part.
icoyan

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 09:23:32 AM

looks like not true

Each ICO participant will be able to receive debit card. Regardless of the amount invested. However, we'll have to set a threshold above which we'll be able to send it for free.

For example, we can't send it for free to someone who invested 50 USD for example.
someonesomeone

Activity: 933

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 11:36:51 AM

Ha, the first crypto to actually move up launch dates. If this is any indication of things to come, then this should be a fun ride Smiley
weilichesbin

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 12:00:44 PM

Ha, the first crypto to actually move up launch dates. If this is any indication of things to come, then this should be a fun ride Smiley

Why?

stefanoste

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 01:15:08 PM

every time I check My Iconomi account my ICN  decrease every time , I don't really like much in this way ...shouldn't we have had a cap for the ico? Please Dev  clarify
weilichesbin

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 01:21:33 PM

every time I check My Iconomi account my ICN  decrease every time , I don't really like much in this way ...shouldn't we have had a cap for the ico? Please Dev  clarify

cap is 21000BTC

stefanoste

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 01:28:54 PM

cap is 21000BTC

ok so how come The ICN are decreasing ...is it normal ?
aidia

Activity: 257

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 01:32:47 PM

cap is 21000BTC

ok so how come The ICN are decreasing ...is it normal ?

Yes it is normal. The more money flows into the ICO, the more your investment dilutes.
ICONOMI (OP)

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 01:33:39 PM

Ok my question is this, how will random people who know nothing about crypto be able to invest in an ICONOMI managed fund?

Will they have to know anything about using cryptocurrency? Or will they be able to invest using fiat currency?

(Note I'm not talking about investing in the ICO, I'm talking about the future managed funds on the platform)

They will not have to know anything about cryptocurrency.

There will be many more convenient ways to invest into funds on the platform (local bank accounts among other things).
Pages: « 1 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 [158] 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 ... 1188 »
  Print  

Jump to: