Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:32:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 [164] 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 ... 1188 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ICONOMI - Fund Management Platform  (Read 1253581 times)
pusaka

Activity: 1078
Merit: 597

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 09:52:57 PM

I just checked the spreadsheet and found that some members have red color on their rank may I know what does it mean!!
In what spreadsheet do you mean and what will be with these members who have red color on their rank. Please explain.

This is the spreadsheet that I'm talking about https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10tRJSuPZ_mak2-mt_5bwtmIXuH4waCVWAmz3zO83cFg/edit

Scroll down until the end and you will see that some members have red colors on their rank so I'm curios to know what does it mean.

they are no signature in profil.
So they are not get the payment in the signature campaign.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
DomainMagnate

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2016, 10:11:55 PM

ICONOMI is doing great in shanghai.
SaShiRaJaVu

Activity: 1694
Merit: 541

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 10:22:42 PM

since i am seeing a lot of promise in this ICO i will be investing some money in this and this will be my first investment in a crypto currency.Just want to see how this thing works out.
MrPresident

Activity: 644

Think or swim.

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2016, 10:30:41 PM

I just checked the spreadsheet and found that some members have red color on their rank may I know what does it mean!!
In what spreadsheet do you mean and what will be with these members who have red color on their rank. Please explain.

This is the spreadsheet that I'm talking about https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10tRJSuPZ_mak2-mt_5bwtmIXuH4waCVWAmz3zO83cFg/edit

Scroll down until the end and you will see that some members have red colors on their rank so I'm curios to know what does it mean.
Ok. i have seen this. i thing they have red colors on their rank because they have change their rank.

No, It's not about that because if you have checked some of these red users you can see that they have the same rank.

Spammers obviously, they will get denied payment.
I am helping Iconomi to detect all cheaters and spammers that are around.
Also the bountie dsitribution will probably get some rules too.

Maybe because of this but I saw many users in a row so that made me think that something was not going well.

Anyone can suggest me what is the best practice to do with the Iconomi after we receive them?

Collect them, cherish them, hodl them close to your heart. Collect the weekly dividends and buy more ICN. Or, when you go to lunch you can impress your friends using your Iconomi Debit card.  Wink

Develop Custom Decentralized Blockchain Applications in JavaScript with LISK!
   Website | Blog | BTT Thread | Chat - Be part of the decentralized application movement!
BitBanksy

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 10:57:32 PM

Quote from: FruitsBasket

Well done! Keep up the good work Smiley

Quote from: FruitsBasket

I totally agree with you. Bounties should be given to those who have meaningfully contributed only.
someone111

Activity: 453

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 11:13:28 PM

I wouldn't be surprised to see ICN trading for .01btc within the first few days of trading on legit exchanges. (non IOU)

That is a huge call, what do you think will drive the price that high, everything we are banking on now is just the potential.
After investing lots of my savings, I only wish ICONOMI become success but I request everyone not to dump your tokens soon after ICO.Hold them till next year to reap the benefits
Why do I care who dumps? The ICNs do not get lost. They just change their owner. I plan to hold for years. If price gets dumped, it's my chance to pick up more cheap ICN. And if iconomi is a success, ICN price will recover from initial dump.

I hope to reach ROI through dividends. And then keep holding for profit.

-
Maloppo

Activity: 668

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 11:39:59 PM

Why do I care who dumps? The ICNs do not get lost. They just change their owner. I plan to hold for years. If price gets dumped, it's my chance to pick up more cheap ICN. And if iconomi is a success, ICN price will recover from initial dump.

I hope to reach ROI through dividends. And then keep holding for profit.

Dump and Pump in the cryptocurrency is normal
if you believe it the price will be increases in the future, hold it.
ICONOMI (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 02:13:46 AM

I heard some people saying that to get the visa card ICONOMI is giving , I should invest a certain amount of money ? how much is it ? and the VISA is a Bitcoin debit card like E-coin.io and others ? could someone give us enough information's about their card and when It's supposed to be released please

It will be a debit card backed by assets on ICONOMI. If you will have investment in ICONOMI.index fund and you will swipe your card, then we'll sell your stake in the fund for as much as you swiped with the card. There will also be iOS and Android app with which you will be able to manage your card, spending and funds.
Pap0u

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 03:18:35 AM

I heard some people saying that to get the visa card ICONOMI is giving , I should invest a certain amount of money ? how much is it ? and the VISA is a Bitcoin debit card like E-coin.io and others ? could someone give us enough information's about their card and when It's supposed to be released please

It will be a debit card backed by assets on ICONOMI. If you will have investment in ICONOMI.index fund and you will swipe your card, then we'll sell your stake in the fund for as much as you swiped with the card. There will also be iOS and Android app with which you will be able to manage your card, spending and funds.

Is it just in the funds or ICN tokens as well. Also, what about charge disputes with the card?

Where will the initial iconomi funds be managed on if the platform isn't developed? Will it just be a trade account on Poloniex? Or do you guys have some beta platform software you will use?

MrPresident

Think or swim.

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2016, 03:40:31 AM

Is it just in the funds or ICN tokens as well. Also, what about charge disputes with the card?

Where will the initial iconomi funds be managed on if the platform isn't developed? Will it just be a trade account on Poloniex? Or do you guys have some beta platform software you will use?
Ever heard of Ethereum wallet?  ... and there's no charge-backs on cryptocurrencies mate...

Website | Blog | BTT Thread | Chat - Be part of the decentralized application movement!
Pap0u

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 03:50:16 AM

Ever heard of Ethereum wallet?  ... and there's no charge-backs on cryptocurrencies mate...

Are you dumb? You are telling me a Visa card can't be charged back or incur charge disputes? Lol. Also what does Ethereum or its wallet have anything to do with my question?

MrPresident

Think or swim.

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2016, 04:19:28 AM

Ever heard of Ethereum wallet?  ... and there's no charge-backs on cryptocurrencies mate...

Are you dumb? You are telling me a Visa card can't be charged back or incur charge disputes? Lol. Also what does Ethereum or its wallet have anything to do with my question?
Dumb? If you know anything about crypto's, you would know that there's no forcibly removing cryptocurrencies from an account without the account holder's passphrase, and You specifically asked... "Where will the initial iconomi funds be managed on if the platform isn't developed?"  and "Will it just be a trade account on Poloniex? Or do you guys have some beta platform software you will use?" Every cryptocurrency has it's own public blockchain wallet. This stuff is crypto-101, and Iconomi has stated several times ICN will be hosted on the Ethereum wallet and that ALL the funds will all be held in cold storage offline wallets.
Hope that clears things up  Tongue

Amel
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1033

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 05:24:34 AM
Last edit: September 24, 2016, 06:43:14 AM by Amel

We know there are some posts and tweets to detect bots
Are there any exceptions when we make mistakes, share, like, retweet while it is not allowed
we are not a bot but stuck on a post prohibited, I certainly avoid it all but do not know if I really did not do it
marseille

Activity: 938

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 05:34:58 AM

lol, apparent you have no idea how cybercoin works
markisanon2434

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

Dapps will be the game changer

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 05:37:05 AM

I am thinking about the same issue. I think people will get punished if they make that sort of mistakes. Maybe they can unlike if they liked those post and delete the shared post which should'n't have been shared at the first place. Hope some team members would share more information about it. They have said that they will protect real investors.

jacaf01

Activity: 742

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2016, 05:42:34 AM

Kraken is the biggest exchange in Europe, it would be nice to see ICN token there

better bittrex and poloniex

Agreed for Polo. This would provide massive coverage.
But I'd rather see ICN listed on any big ass chinese exchange rather than Bittrrex ...

Where is Gatecoin Located? Big Chinese exchange will be a big catch

Gatecoin is in HK.
I didn't really like what I saw when googling /coinmarketcapping them though.  Undecided

If we can be listed on Kraken, that will be the best result, Kraken is a fiat exchange, no doubt we will get huge volume and exposure, poloniex is an altcoin exchange, if Kraken lists iconomi, polo will add it too, for sure.
I agreed with you, if Kraken list ICN Poloniex will surely follow

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
jacaf01

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2016, 05:46:38 AM

Amazing work ICONOMI team, I guess we can expect ICN at Gatecoin, Kraken I guess Polo too..

don't be so happy, many coin like this will end with the value of the ico and nothing more, we have already seen many ico like this oen it's nothing new, so why this should be special?

Just wait and see. Less than 10000BTC is not overbought considering the fundamentals of this project

|
|
QRX|
|
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
jacaf01

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2016, 06:07:59 AM

Spammers obviously, they will get denied payment.

I detect a trend with these accounts in red, some are just making 10 to 11 posts per week and maybe they are posting all the ten posts in a day

|
|
QRX|
|
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1051

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2016, 06:37:04 AM

Ever heard of Ethereum wallet?  ... and there's no charge-backs on cryptocurrencies mate...

Dumb? If you know anything about crypto's, you would know that there's no forcibly removing cryptocurrencies from an account without the account holder's passphrase, and You specifically asked... "Where will the initial iconomi funds be managed on if the platform isn't developed?"  and "Will it just be a trade account on Poloniex? Or do you guys have some beta platform software you will use?" Every cryptocurrency has it's own public blockchain wallet. This stuff is crypto-101, and Iconomi has stated several times ICN will be hosted on the Ethereum wallet and that ALL the funds will all be held in cold storage offline wallets.
Hope that clears things up  Tongue

Does this mean that ICN won't have their own wallet too and we may be using the myethwallet and will need ETH to gas up transactions as well?
I guess we all are going to need ETH in the end still.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
BitBanksy

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 06:43:52 AM

Quote from: Pap0u
...what about charge disputes with the card?

As it was already mentioned, it will be a VISA DEBIT card. Debit cards are almost impossible to chargeback...
Pages: « 1 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 [164] 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 ... 1188 »
  Print  

Jump to: