Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:24:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 [155] 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 ... 1188 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ICONOMI - Fund Management Platform  (Read 1253581 times)
MrPresident

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Think or swim.

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2016, 10:56:54 AM

I'm basing it on my past experience with Asicminer, I know it's a different business, but the main selling point of buying asicminer "tokens" was also the weekly dividends.  The weekly market price of 1 "token" fluctuated so the weekly dividends would match a ~30% APR

If you're getting $1200 in dividends in first year from owning 100k tokens.  If we assume that $1200 equals 20% APR, then your 100k tokens would be worth $6000, meaning the market cap of ICN would be $6 million

Respectfully, the token price is market controlled, and that's the ONLY valuation to mkt cap.

Kudos on the pumpage hehe

true, will be interesting to see how much token price follows dividend or if it goes higher from speculation
I'll be sure to watch that now hehe

Obviously... I'm pretty pumped about ICONOMI... I haven't been this excited since the great pump of 2012

Develop Custom Decentralized Blockchain Applications in JavaScript with LISK!
   Website | Blog | BTT Thread | Chat - Be part of the decentralized application movement!
DomainMagnate

Activity: 602

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2016, 11:04:35 AM

ICONOMI your bitcoin signature campaign is closed and all participants paid.When will your other campaign ends which I am a part of?When will we get paid tokens?
ShooterXD

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 11:10:06 AM

In case, you hold your coins, if whales dump theyr coins, u
You Just buy more when it cheap.
Fill your pockets, profit will be big in long term

kokokoin

Activity: 638

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 11:12:37 AM

Can anybody give me an answer about signature campaign?
I was Full Member but during this week became Sr. Member. I changed my signature. What else should i do to make changes to bounty list?
ShooterXD

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 11:16:31 AM

I was Full Member but during this week became Sr. Member. I changed my signature. What else should i do to make changes to bounty list?

Maybe you need to ask it in signature thread

Axente

Activity: 279
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 11:18:14 AM

It looks like they are doing manual checks on this because I see people upgraded. If you want to be sure send a pm to them.

MrPresident

Think or swim.

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2016, 11:27:16 AM

In case anyone missed it:

FAQ update 2

Today we are publishing another update to our Frequently Asked Questions.
As we are currently attending the Devcon2 event in Shanghai, you are very welcome to our ICONOMI booth for an in-person chat.

Can you expand on the hardware device you mentioned in your blog post?
The ICONOMI hardware device will be a thumb-drive format device that plugs into a USB port of a printer or computer and enables the user to very easily generate truly random key pairs for all crypto assets supported by ICONOMI. The device will generate one key pair of a public and private key or a 2 out of 3 multi-signature wallet, depending on the user’s choice and token technical capability.
The key pairs are generated as printable JPEG files, making it possible to create genuinely offline wallets (for example with a printer without an internet connection).

Can you expand on the ICONOMI debit card?
The ICONOMI debit card will be a Visa debit card, linked to your share of the ICONOMI investment funds. You will be able to use it on all Visa supported POS terminals and ATMs, enabling you to instantly reduce your share of ownership of the ICONOMI funds, 24/7. When a deduction is made with your ICONOMI debit card, a corresponding amount of your share of the ICONOMI fund(s) will be sold.
As a gesture of appreciation, all ICO participants will have the option to receive an exclusive “ICONOMI Founders’ Club” debit card. The card will be a debit Visa card with an unique design, available free of charge to investors who invested above a certain threshold and with a small fee to cover the shipping costs to all other ICO participants.

How will the expenses transparency be ensured? Will salaries and other expenses be detailed?
The expenses of ICONOMI will be grouped into cohesive groups (for example: legal / marketing / front-end development) and published periodically.

Where does the profit from underlying fund asset appreciation go?
Fund asset appreciation will have fees applied, which go to ICN token holders as dividends.

How will the value of different types of asset be determined for ICN issuance calculation?
Please take a look at our blog post.   https://medium.com/iconominet/token-share-calculation-affd1c96c482#.ur7p28dc5

Are dividends going to be paid out only as long as ICO money lasts?
No. Dividends are permanent and will be continuously paid out to ICN token holders.

So basically, dividends are the total income subtracted for operating costs, salaries and potential bonuses?
Yes.

If I own 0.01% of the total ICN tokens, will I also own 0.01% of the excess assets over 10,000 BTC?
You will own 0.01% of ICONOMI, which will have assets invested into the ICONOMI.PERFORMANCE fund.

How do we change/update the email address we initially registered with during the ICO?
The ICO email address is not changeable. You will be able to choose a different one when ICONOMI is launched.

Do you plan to sell ICONOMI.INDEX on external exchanges not only on crypto-related exchanges?
Yes. However, this might not be possible immediately after the ICONOMI investment funds are introduced, as cooperation with regulatory bodies is expected to be required in order to bring financial instruments of the new economy to already established markets.

Can you add my Twitter/Facebook bounties to my ICONOMI balance?
Yes — please go here. https://ico.iconomi.net/bounties All bounties will be distributed 1 week after the ICO ends and added to your ICONOMI account.

Do retweets of ICONOMI retweets count towards Twitter bounty, or are only only ICONOMI tweets eligible?
Retweets of ICONOMI retweets count.

Are retweets of replies to ICONOMI tweets considered for bounty calculation?
No

Are @iconominet mentions considered for bounty calculation?.
Yes; however, tweets starting with “@iconominet” DO NOT count.
EXAMPLE OF A MENTION THAT DOES NOT COUNT FOR BOUNTY:
“@iconominet is introducing new financial instruments for the decentralised economy.”
EXAMPLE OF A MENTION THAT DOES COUNT FOR BOUNTY:
“. @iconominet is introducing new financial instruments for the decentralised economy.”
“The @iconominet fund management platform for the decentralised economy has realized another milestone.”

If I want to invest in the ICONOMI.PERFORMANCE fund after the ICO has ended, how do I do this?
To be able to join the ICONOMI.PERFORMANCE fund, an invitation will be needed. A separate ICONOMI.PERFORMANCE subsection will be prepared with instructions on how to invest in the fund.
 Grin

Website | Blog | BTT Thread | Chat - Be part of the decentralized application movement!
kokokoin

Activity: 638

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 11:29:20 AM

Maybe you need to ask it in signature thread
Thanks, didn't know there is signature thread.
It looks like they are doing manual checks on this because I see people upgraded. If you want to be sure send a pm to them.
Thank you, i'll PM OP of signature thread.
tobeaj2mer01
Legendary

Activity: 1098
Merit: 1000

Angel investor.

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 11:51:14 AM

It is unbelievable this project raised more than 5000 BTC!

Sirx: SQyHJdSRPk5WyvQ5rJpwDUHrLVSvK2ffFa
XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 12:41:28 PM
Last edit: September 21, 2016, 01:39:25 PM by XbladeX

Why ? Crypto is in bull maret (rissing) so will be easier to find investors.
Central banks are printing like crazy and you see up in gold and crypto both ride like up commodity.
Crypto is small comparing to all nonracial markets.
Old Big pocket guys will die soon Soros Rothschild and so on new generation of missioners will go for crypto and invest.
At some point we will see national currency like eUSD eRMB eJPY. Crypto will rise while may all change arround.
Most current coins will be worth shit maybe BTC will last as eGOLD but most current vessels will be swapped by superior
money vessels most coins we don't know now.

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
iamvadimm

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 01:17:14 PM

probably we will shock in last day of ico. probably will be more than 10k btc
taylor_swifts

Activity: 95

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 01:43:29 PM

what should i do that i can gain my signature bounies?
ShooterXD

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 01:47:24 PM

Funds raised Just help when have a good team to work on this.

Look at waves, nice raise in ico, but fail dev team, not yet.

ICONOMI hás a good team, prob they will let us all happy very fast, and much more happy in long term

ICONOMI (OP)

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 02:30:18 PM

Important questions for ICONOMI.

1. How much have you invested in ICONOMI before the ICO launch date? I.e. how much will be taken from the ICO funds to cover your past operational costs?

2. What tools will you use for trading? Your own software? Will ICONOMI own that software too? Will ICN holders have access to that tools or an ability to use them?

3. Who and how will take the decisions about the profits distribution? For example, to reinvest a certain amount in the new features development or to pay as dividends?

4. Who and how will take another important management and strategic decisions in ICONOMI? Cashila? ICN holders? In what way?

5. I read about the voting system in the whitepaper. Can you give us some more details? Who will be eligible to vote? Who will decide when and what questions to vote for? Is voting system based on Ethereum smart contracts?

6. The Operator will be Cashila for the first two years, right? What’s the procedure for the Operator changing?

7. Who will audit your Ethereum smart contracts?

8. Will all the ICO funds be released from the Escrow at once or by parts?
I know the Escrow funds will be released after the first fund launch. What are the criteria for a successful fund launch? For example, if the fund will be launched but the cryptocurrencies will be accepted only, does it qualify for the Escrow release? Did you sign any agreements with the Escrow key holders? Can you publish them, maybe partially?

9. Will we know the names of ICONOMI experts who are to manage The ICONOMI.PERFORMANCE FUND? Do they have a successful trading history?

10. CoinFunds Whitepaper (https://www.iconomi.net/ICONOMI_Whitepaper.pdf) question.
Table 2 (page 9).
How did you choose the tokens for Table 2?
There are 9 tokens but these are not the lower 9 tokens from the Table 1.

11. Will you sign any contracts with people depositing with fiat?

Good questions.

Addressed here. I would like to see more discussion to address them with additional expectations where needed in a blog post.

1. How much have you invested in ICONOMI before the ICO launch date? I.e. how much will be taken from the ICO funds to cover your past operational costs?

We invested all the knowledge we got from operating Cashila.com. We start developing idea and start working on the product at the beginning of this year. All work before the ICO is considered as an investment into ICONOMI.

2. What tools will you use for trading? Your own software? Will ICONOMI own that software too? Will ICN holders have access to that tools or an ability to use them?

There won’t be trading tool, but fund management platform. It will be a proprietary software created and managed by Cashila as service operator and owned by ICONOMI shareholders. ICN will be owners in this case and will have same access to the platform as everyone else.

3. Who and how will take the decisions about the profits distribution? For example, to reinvest a certain amount in the new features development or to pay as dividends?

As described in Whitepaper all profits will be distributed to ICN token holders as long as we have ICO assets. After that revenue split 30:70, service operator 30%, ICN token holders, 70%. But as long as we have funds raised during ICO 100% of revenue will go to ICN token holders.

4. Who and how will take another important management and strategic decisions in ICONOMI? Cashila? ICN holders? In what way?

For first 24 months Cashila is the service operator, where Cashila management is making all important decisions communicated publicly in best possible way.

5. I read about the voting system in the whitepaper. Can you give us some more details? Who will be eligible to vote? Who will decide when and what questions to vote for? Is voting system based on Ethereum smart contracts?

ICONOMI will be issued on Ethereum platform as a smart contract, thus voting will be on Ethereum as well. Every keyholder at certain block will be eligible to vote. Wisdom of the crowd does not work here. The only question that will be ever to vote will be which operator to choose. Every two years there will be a vote for which operator to choose. Everyone will be able to apply. 50% + 1 wei will win the winning vote. If no one will gain sufficient majority contract will take first 50% + 1 wei of the voted members and create a new round of votes all until we have one sole winner.
In case of extraordinary events. A single vote with at least of 75% participation and ⅔ or majority votes will be able to push for a extraordinary meeting which can take place at anytime and vote for a new service operator.
A small but reasonable amount should be charged to apply as a candidate in order to prevent spamming with millions of anonymous accounts.

6. The Operator will be Cashila for the first two years, right? What’s the procedure for the Operator changing?

Every 2 years there is general voting where 50% + 1 wei is winning combination. At any given time there might be extraordinary voting event where yet to decide amount of voting will need to take place (probably 50%) where the only voting question will ever be if we wanna change current service operator. If result will be to change, then ordinary voting for new operator will happen afterwards.

7. Who will audit your Ethereum smart contracts?

Deja Vu. But we might get 2nd audit as well.

8. Will all the ICO funds be released from the Escrow at once or by parts?

I know the Escrow funds will be released after the first fund launch. What are the criteria for a successful fund launch? For example, if the fund will be launched but the cryptocurrencies will be accepted only, does it qualify for the Escrow release? Did you sign any agreements with the Escrow key holders? Can you publish them, maybe partially?

Fund launch is when funds are publicly open and individuals are able to invest in them. In fiat and cryptos. It’s a trust game. Gasper from Xaurum and Max from Lisk have their own project behind them and Alexander is a well known and respected in the community and no one has incentive to play in anything but the best faith. For example, if Max as a single keyholder for Lisk releases funds for no reason, then he jeopardises Lisk. And being dedicated to Lisk that much, he for sure won’t betray community trust that he was building for quite some time (even before Lisk).
We signed no “old economy” contract, but you can find all escrow partner’s confirmation of being keyholder in our OP.

9. Will we know the names of ICONOMI experts who are to manage The ICONOMI.PERFORMANCE FUND? Do they have a successful trading history?

Not trading history. This is not about trading. But investing into right project. Names will be published at the launch of the fund. Jani will be one for sure. With successful investing history.

10. CoinFunds Whitepaper (https://www.iconomi.net/ICONOMI_Whitepaper.pdf) question.
Table 2 (page 9).
How did you choose the tokens for Table 2?
There are 9 tokens but these are not the lower 9 tokens from the Table 1.

According to: categorisation, market cap, trading volumes. Within each category we defined it it is winner takes it all or if there can be more winners. This week a blog with release on ICONOMI.index will be published with better explanation of that.

11. Will you sign any contracts with people depositing with fiat?

No. Terms of use define that. Bank deposits are with us and we have a track of what each user got for it’s bank deposit - in order to avoid chargebacks.
boestin
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 02:38:30 PM

Sorry for this utterly simple and stupid question, but how do I participate in this ICO?    I want to send one whole BTC.  Please don't bash
MoveCrypto

Activity: 364

move that crypto

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 02:41:29 PM

Sorry for this utterly simple and stupid question, but how do I participate in this ICO?    I want to send one whole BTC.  Please don't bash

You have to print out a paper wallet with your one whole BTC on it.

Then fly to Ljubljana, Slovenia in order to deliver your paper wallet to the iconomi office

MoveCrypto for Komodo Notary
https://komodoplatform.com/
MrPresident

Think or swim.

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2016, 03:12:42 PM

Here's good reason to be excited about Iconomi:

http://www.coindesk.com/asset-managers-expect-using-blockchain-five-years/

Years ahead of the wolfpack.

Axente

Activity: 279

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 03:27:48 PM

Here's good reason to be excited about Iconomi:

http://www.coindesk.com/asset-managers-expect-using-blockchain-five-years/

Years ahead of the wolfpack.

Nice dude. It's a good read on the material.

ShooterXD

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 04:02:44 PM

This team had a good history and xp.
Maybe this will come fast, not só slowly like lisk or waves

Jerry S

Activity: 546

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 04:04:25 PM

its already priced at 10k sat+ for late investor now, good to see how this project being managed at this time. and those tweets from max mentioning iconomi should attract some people to invest
Pages: « 1 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 [155] 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 ... 1188 »
  Print  

Jump to: