Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:12:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 [438] 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 ... 1188 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ICONOMI - Fund Management Platform  (Read 1253578 times)
kalpit

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 03:41:44 PM

Hey, do you remember this-
https://mobile.twitter.com/iconominet/status/777516472268496896

Iconomi had met myetherwallet team at Devcon 2. They must have discussed it earlier only. So there is very high probability that icn would be added soon.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CroDam

Activity: 209
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 04:03:56 PM

So, we are now just need to wait next week  Wink
aisyah88

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 04:06:54 PM

Hey, do you remember this-
https://mobile.twitter.com/iconominet/status/777516472268496896

Iconomi had met myetherwallet team at Devcon 2. They must have discussed it earlier only. So there is very high probability that icn would be added soon.

I wish also like that, they've talked about it already for a long time, and now we are doing just waiting for information from the team ICONOMI ..
Ziggy001

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 04:18:31 PM

Since the hardfork happened (as I can see on a few posts) , Is there is anything we should do in order to receive our ICNs ? like updating our wallets or redownloading the blockchain ? or continuing to use the current wallets (Ethereum wallet) is fine ?

No need for anyone to do anything yet besides upadting clients (if using myetherwallet they are doing it for u).

Hard fork just gives us working network and as soon as we can we'll deploy test-it ICN contract (t-ICN as a currency) which will be self destroyed (expression in ethereum) before real ICN are launched. But it will be same as real one for all fo you to check if you have access to it.

If you'll have access in test-it ICN contract it means u are good for real one as well.

Excuse me, how can I try the test-it ICN coin ? Does this affect my real ICN coin ?
Thank you!
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2016, 04:25:29 PM

Since the hardfork happened (as I can see on a few posts) , Is there is anything we should do in order to receive our ICNs ? like updating our wallets or redownloading the blockchain ? or continuing to use the current wallets (Ethereum wallet) is fine ?

No need for anyone to do anything yet besides upadting clients (if using myetherwallet they are doing it for u).

Hard fork just gives us working network and as soon as we can we'll deploy test-it ICN contract (t-ICN as a currency) which will be self destroyed (expression in ethereum) before real ICN are launched. But it will be same as real one for all fo you to check if you have access to it.

If you'll have access in test-it ICN contract it means u are good for real one as well.

Excuse me, how can I try the test-it ICN coin ? Does this affect my real ICN coin ?
Thank you!

obviously test tokens are for testing purposes. not gonna affect your real tokens...

Isolani159

Activity: 478
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 04:35:31 PM

Thank you!

obviously test tokens are for testing purposes. not gonna affect your real tokens...

Test token is very important. We want to test it for ensuring a stable ICN network before reaching mainnet. A stable mainnet with smooth launching will ensure the good price for ICN in first days of exchange.

nothing gonna stop us now
ICONOMI (OP)

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 04:44:57 PM

Thank you!

Test token is very important. We want to test it for ensuring a stable ICN network before reaching mainnet. A stable mainnet with smooth launching will ensure the good price for ICN in first days of exchange.

I can confirm that test-it ICN is for testing purposes. Idea here is for all of you to test access of tokens with wallet of your desire. Step by step instructions will come for Ethereum wallet and myetherwallet.

It does not affect real ICNs in any case.

Another point with test-it is to show that we have distribution already done, as you will all receive 1 ICN + your real digits from real distribution. If you are to receive ie. 53133.41738484 ICN in real ICN contract. You will receive 1.41738484 ICN in test-is contract. We decided that just in case someone would want to trade it (which would be wrong, but could happen), but at the same time show that distribution is already done.
BitBanksy

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 04:49:43 PM

Quote from: ICONOMI
A shout out because you deserve one CoM1ner!

There are others I missed as well. MoveCrypto is very knowledgable on the finance side. MrPresident, BitBansky, ShooterXD, Daparski, 5thangel, Mongwapogi are ones that I recall out of head for keeping discussion in the right way. And everyone else that don't use google translate... and make valuable contribution.

Thanks ICONOMI! You've made our day Wink

btcforchild

Activity: 122
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 04:50:32 PM

Thank you!
it does not matter to the test, I think it is important for people beginners, but at least give where we can get the test ICN now

I can confirm that test-it ICN is for testing purposes. Idea here is for all of you to test access of tokens with wallet of your desire. Step by step instructions will come for Ethereum wallet and myetherwallet.

Another point with test-it is to show that we have distribution already done, as you will all receive 1 ICN + your real digits from real distribution. If you are to receive ie. 53133.41738484 ICN in real ICN contract. You will receive 1.41738484 ICN in test-is contract. We decided that just in case someone would want to trade it (which would be wrong, but could happen), but at the same time show that distribution is already done.
it does not matter to the test, I think it is important for people beginners, but at least give where we can get the test ICN now
ICONOMI (OP)

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 05:12:30 PM

Thank you!

We are successfully deploying contract on testnet for internal testing.

Mainet's gas limit is still bellow one we need to deploy test-it ICN on mainet, but we shoud pass the limit in like ~2h. At that point we start deploying it (might take more than 2h as non empty blocks are quite full), and then it's gonna take some more hours to assign values to all the addresses.

Regarding closing time for adding address from which you will have access to real ICN. At least 48h after  test-it ICN is released and at least 24hours before we accept adding addresses from investors.
btcforchild

Activity: 122
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 05:19:08 PM

Thank you!

Mainet's gas limit is still bellow one we need to deploy test-it ICN on mainet, but we shoud pass the limit in like ~2h. At that point we start deploying it (might take more than 2h as non empty blocks are quite full), and then it's gonna take some more hours to assign values to all the addresses.

Regarding closing time for adding address from which you will have access to real ICN. At least 48h after  test-it ICN is released and at least 24hours before we accept adding addresses from investors.
okay, thanks for the answer and a good response from you, we all want success ICONOMI in this test and the public to see it soon Smiley
aisyah88

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 05:19:19 PM

Thank you!

I am glad to hear from you for the info, show the important things you are doing together with the team, success to all team ICN .. Smiley Wink
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 6115

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 05:21:36 PM

Should everyone be apart from the test to be able to receive the real ICNs later ? or If this test works for a few people means that It will work for everyone else ?
Also , you said before that those who fail to put their addresses in their accounts , will be able to hold their ICNs in their ICONOMI accounts , If they suddenly decide to withdraw the ICNs from the account (after ICNs are issued) , would the withdrawal will be instant or we should wait hours/days/weeks ?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
MrPresident

Activity: 630

Think or swim.

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2016, 05:24:23 PM
Last edit: October 18, 2016, 05:38:52 PM by MrPresident

When I read that ICONOMI decided to support the call by Liqui for trading their token on their exchange and also swapping of accounts, I said within myself that this is a bad move, I think ICONOMI have come back to their senses and notice that they are shooting themselves on the foot.

Congratulations, You are a real friggin Idiot.

We are not cooperating with anyone in that regard!

Sorry Liqui, but this was just very unprofessional
to kind of kidnap our reputation and dump support on me.
I tried to act nice, offer account swapping and escrow in order to stop crybabies flooding this thread, but it turned out to be a bad decision. Only impatient bounty hunters wanted to "sell" their ICNs. However, this is not stopped. Please wait for official launch and sell/buy on exchanges.

Develop Custom Decentralized Blockchain Applications in JavaScript with LISK!
   Website | Blog | BTT Thread | Chat - Be part of the decentralized application movement!
samuraijin

Activity: 1638
Merit: 261

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 05:28:54 PM

I think when it is launched, it is necessary to announce to your social media and posted to your community out there, at least give direction to their

MrPresident

Think or swim.

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2016, 05:33:00 PM

Well, never say never - nor ever, for that matter Grin -.
For now, we're good.

The attacks serve to solidify the ethereum network!  Grin

That is very true, but if ethereum goes to proof-of-stake, then Ill be worried.

Agreed. As I found out the hard way, only the largest whales and their buddies will get to forge with DPoS.

Website | Blog | BTT Thread | Chat - Be part of the decentralized application movement!
MrPresident

Think or swim.

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2016, 05:36:57 PM

Regarding closing time for adding address from which you will have access to real ICN. At least 48h after  test-it ICN is released and at least 24hours before we accept adding addresses from investors.

ohyes... Thank the Crypto-Gods!
all Hail Vitalik!  owait... hehe

becauseI

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 05:39:31 PM

Hi Jani,can you please swap my ico Account? I want ed to take Part of test icn

aisyah88

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 05:51:30 PM

I think when it is launched, it is necessary to announce to your social media and posted to your community out there, at least give direction to their
I agree with you, ICONOMI team should provide direction for all parties involved in the ICONOMI in social media, etc., so that they know about ICONOMI and get closer to the society ..
Daparski

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 05:53:18 PM

Hi Jani,can you please swap my ico Account? I want ed to take Part of test icn
congrats! this post officially adds you to my ignore list
Pages: « 1 ... 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 [438] 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 ... 1188 »
  Print  

Jump to: