Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:55:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 [440] 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 ... 1188 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ICONOMI - Fund Management Platform  (Read 1253581 times)
Daparski

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 06:58:00 PM

Should everyone be apart from the test to be able to receive the real ICNs later ? or If this test works for a few people means that It will work for everyone else ?
Also , you said before that those who fail to put their addresses in their accounts , will be able to hold their ICNs in their ICONOMI accounts , If they suddenly decide to withdraw the ICNs from the account (after ICNs are issued) , would the withdrawal will be instant or we should wait hours/days/weeks ?

test-it ICN is means for testing for those who wanna make sure they will have access with real ICN contract. It's just a replica of a real contract with a bit modified values in it. If you wanna test it before launch fee free. If not, not a problem. Just make sure you have corresponding private key of a public address you provide to us.

If you don't enter your address is not a problem. Withdrawal function will be available at the same time as genesis is launched.

Withdrawals from our website for smaller amounts will be instant, but bigger amounts or in case we detect login from unknown device / IP / country / etc they will be processed manually.

With that in mind. If you for sure want to send ICNs out the best is to enter your eth address right now.
Why am I saying this. You might hit on manual withdrawal from our website as first thing. Second thing, let's be realistic. Maybe we'll get ddosed.
We were down not more than 5mins during ICO (the rest of the time site was accessible normally at normal speed and all), but there was nothing else. I was surprised, especially because of the amount raised, but I guess our Domen did a good job. However, we can't explode that.
With controlling ICN on your own, you are dependent only on the network.

Reminder for all! If you didn't switched 2FA on (google authenticator is recommended here), switch it on right away. Withdrawals without 2FA won't be possible and once you turn it on it will take at least 36h before account with freshly turned 2FA on gets withdrawals enabled.

Withdrawals from our website for smaller amounts will be instant, but bigger amounts or in case we detect login from unknown device / IP / country / etc they will be processed manually.
Will you add email confirmation on top of 2FA?
Will it be possible to configure manual processing for every withdraw (or consider adding it as future option if doesn't exist)?

Email confirmation will be needed for withdrawal. You will need password, 2FA and email confirmation to trigger withdrawal.

You won't be able to turn manual processing for every withdrawal.

10x!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ICONOMI (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 06:58:18 PM

Should everyone be apart from the test to be able to receive the real ICNs later ? or If this test works for a few people means that It will work for everyone else ?
Also , you said before that those who fail to put their addresses in their accounts , will be able to hold their ICNs in their ICONOMI accounts , If they suddenly decide to withdraw the ICNs from the account (after ICNs are issued) , would the withdrawal will be instant or we should wait hours/days/weeks ?

test-it ICN is means for testing for those who wanna make sure they will have access with real ICN contract. It's just a replica of a real contract with a bit modified values in it. If you wanna test it before launch fee free. If not, not a problem. Just make sure you have corresponding private key of a public address you provide to us.

If you don't enter your address is not a problem. Withdrawal function will be available at the same time as genesis is launched.

With that in mind. If you for sure want to send ICNs out the best is to enter your eth address right now.
Why am I saying this. You might hit on manual withdrawal from our website as first thing. Second thing, let's be realistic. Maybe we'll get ddosed.
We were down not more than 5mins during ICO (the rest of the time site was accessible normally at normal speed and all), but there was nothing else. I was surprised, especially because of the amount raised, but I guess our Domen did a good job. However, we can't explode that.

Reminder for all! If you didn't switched 2FA on (google authenticator is recommended here), switch it on right away. Withdrawals without 2FA won't be possible and once you turn it on it will take at least 36h before account with freshly turned 2FA on gets withdrawals enabled.

So, if Iconomi is ddosed , what can be its effects.  ?

Would it be safe to keep icns on iconomi i considering the possibility of a ddos attack?

In case of ddos assets are safe.
Adelajda

Activity: 207

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 07:01:45 PM

Note to all.

I was texting with @tayvano from myetherwallet. Yes, we met and had a dinner in Shanghai the night before Devcon2.

She is getting 20+ of mails/texts/reddit messages from our community regarding myetherwallet adding native support for ICN and she is starting to feel annoyed (https://github.com/kvhnuke/etherwallet/issues/249#issuecomment-254580960) by replying to the same questions over and over again - and she says it's not just question, but usually comes with a lot of text why ICONOMI is great etc. I really appreciate everyone in community for sharing awareness. Thank you all!

However, she says I can confirm to you that myetherwallet will add support for ICN natively.

But I promised her to notice all of you to stop writing myetherwallet about that. They will include it! And since she is a lady, I hope we don't have any problems with that. We need to show respect to ladies. There isn't many in crypto community and in order to attract more ladies, we need to be nice - especially with them.

Thanks to all for all the support! I really appreciate it! But now we can say myetherwallet is officially checked.

good to hear about all the updates from the ICONOMI team and wish you all a prosperous and successful business and wish obstacles wont deter your dreams and aspiration ,sad that i missed the train but i will be looking forward on all of your endeavors 
ICONOMI (OP)

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 07:02:05 PM

2 questions:

1. "Withdraws processed manually?". That will create major problems for your small team & endless FUD within investors awaiting their withdraws.
If an account has 2FA, it should be able to withdraw AUTOMATICALLY, not matter what amount, IP, Country.... etc. people use different IPs & different devices all the time, and hackers use VPN to change their county IP.

Edit: Maybe add withdraw verification by Email, on top of 2FA requirement. That's more than enough to secure Automatic withdraws for everyone.

2. "Maybe you'll get DDoSed?". OF COURSE your website will get DDoSed. People who received their withdraws to ETH wallets, will certainly try to DDoS the ICONOMI ICO site to have first movers advantage to reach exchanges... The DDoS attack can last for hours if not days. I am surprised you haven't learned from Lisk launch fiasco due to DDoS.

I hope you do something to address these 2 sensitive issues in next 7 days before the launch.

1. For bigger amounts there will be manual processing. If one wants instant access, controlling it from Ethereum wallet is recommended option.

2. DDoS. We have infrastructure in place that should and one that during ICO did handle all the attacks. I'm surprised you're saying that we haven't learned anything from Lisk while our ICO site was up all the time without any downtime because of DDoS...
famiextrem

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 07:02:27 PM

Note to all.

I was texting with @tayvano from myetherwallet. Yes, we met and had a dinner in Shanghai the night before Devcon2.

She is getting 20+ of mails/texts/reddit messages from our community regarding myetherwallet adding native support for ICN and she is starting to feel annoyed (https://github.com/kvhnuke/etherwallet/issues/249#issuecomment-254580960) by replying to the same questions over and over again - and she says it's not just question, but usually comes with a lot of text why ICONOMI is great etc. I really appreciate everyone in community for sharing awareness. Thank you all!

However, she says I can confirm to you that myetherwallet will add support for ICN natively.

But I promised her to notice all of you to stop writing myetherwallet about that. They will include it! And since she is a lady, I hope we don't have any problems with that. We need to show respect to ladies. There isn't many in crypto community and in order to attract more ladies, we need to be nice - especially with them.

Thanks to all for all the support! I really appreciate it! But now we can say myetherwallet is officially checked.

Finally an official confirmation from ICONOMI about MEW.Thank you for making it clear.And of course no more questions to them about this.I had only asked 1 time on twitter.Dev can you write a guide now as mentioned before?now its clear about myetherwallet.
ICONOMI (OP)

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 07:07:31 PM

Note to all.

Finally an official confirmation from ICONOMI about MEW.Thank you for making it clear.And of course no more questions to them about this.I had only asked 1 time on twitter.Dev can you write a guide now as mentioned before?now its clear about myetherwallet.

Guide will be written as soon as we have test-it ICN contract up.
MrPresident

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

Think or swim.

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2016, 07:09:27 PM

Guide will be written as soon as we have test-it ICN contract up.
Sweetness, fingers crossed.

Develop Custom Decentralized Blockchain Applications in JavaScript with LISK!
   Website | Blog | BTT Thread | Chat - Be part of the decentralized application movement!
DaniellPlasmmer

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 07:13:48 PM

Note to all.

I've don't see the name of SHE as the lead developer on GitHub and never heared about that met, then this was not my intention. I'm very shamed about it. I know is SHE and a LADIE, but I've not commited nothing more than openning a issue on the MyEtherWallet suggesting implement ICN. I was very nice with SHE. I'm not ordering people to send a lot separate threads, I've only asked people to comment on my issue because I've not knowledged about the current plans to introduce ICONOMI into MyEtherWallet.
Sorry for it.
MrPresident

Think or swim.

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2016, 07:18:19 PM

1. For bigger amounts there will be manual processing. If one wants instant access, controlling it from Ethereum wallet is recommended option.

2. DDoS. We have infrastructure in place that should and one that during ICO did handle all the attacks. I'm surprised you're saying that we haven't learned anything from Lisk while our ICO site was up all the time without any downtime because of DDoS...

1. Can you please define "bigger amounts"? $100, $1,000, $10,000, $100,000 ? This must be disclosed to investors.
So if someone wants to withdraw a large amount and doesn't know how to use Ethereum Wallet... he MUST wait manual processing... which could take hours if not days because of large number of investors ? This doesn't sound fair.

2FA + Email withdraw verification is more than enough to ensure safe AUTOMATIC withdraws.

2. Lisk site was also up all the time without any downtime during fundraising, but once they opened the withdraws, they got DDoSed and people couldn't withdraw for 2 to 3 days... Please ask Max to share his experience and learn from their mistakes.
If "whale-x" needs or wants to have total instant liquidity, he/she would only need enter an ETH address onto the site which results in the tokens being sent to your preferred address... 
everyone in this scenario has the same opportunity because the token watch contract address isn't given out until the tokens are fully distributed.

Website | Blog | BTT Thread | Chat - Be part of the decentralized application movement!
DaniellPlasmmer

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 07:22:41 PM

Its my current account: http://prntscr.com/cvycwk
I suggest ICONOMI team to feature "public profiles" function for us save in Web Archive.
MrPresident

Think or swim.

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2016, 07:25:48 PM

I suggest ICONOMI team to feature "public profiles" function for us save in Web Archive.
Wow, you nearly have as many windows open as I always do hahaha

I'm not understanding what purpose it serves to post that though? plz explain? Some safety reason?

szafa

Activity: 812

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 07:27:18 PM

Can dividens may acumulate or need to withdraw?
MrPresident

Think or swim.

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2016, 07:28:07 PM

Can dividens may acumulate or need to withdraw?
they are yours to do whatever with: save, withdraw, or compound back in...  Wink

I'm hoping there will be an auto-compounding contract option made so I won't need to do it manually every week.

DaniellPlasmmer

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 07:29:07 PM

Wow, you nearly have as many windows open as I always do hahaha

I'm not understanding what purpose it serves to post that though? plz explain?

And I have more tabs and windows in other logged "users" (I use as different desktop work flows) in my machine.
I think public profiles can be a good option for save our balances record in Web Archive for a proof of balance in case hackers attacks.
DaniellPlasmmer

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 07:30:49 PM

Is Parity wallet already updated after the Hard Fork?
MrPresident

Think or swim.

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2016, 07:32:10 PM

I think public profiles can be a good option for save our balances record in Web Archive for a proof of balance in case hackers attacks.
Sounds logical....

p4xil

Activity: 214

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 07:34:31 PM

Is Parity wallet already updated after the Hard Fork?

yes
https://www.reddit.com/r/ethereum/comments/57z3zi/hard_fork_in_less_than_24_hours_upgrade_your/

Nothing! Nothing! Nothing! Selling Nothing for only 1.99 ICN
DaniellPlasmmer

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 07:34:38 PM

Sounds logical....

Not only logical, but usefull. If I don't know the existence of a blockchain back in the ICO site protecting the ledge of our balance, we can record our public profiles in web archives to show as proof if any hacker get it.
Public profiles feature as option.
DaniellPlasmmer

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 07:36:02 PM

Whats the estimated GB size of downloaded blocks by this "lightweight" wallet?
ICONOMI (OP)

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 07:36:47 PM
Last edit: October 18, 2016, 07:50:56 PM by ICONOMI

1. Can you please define "bigger amounts"? $100, $1,000, $10,000, $100,000 ? This must be disclosed to investors.
So if someone wants to withdraw a large amount and doesn't know how to use Ethereum Wallet... he MUST wait manual processing... which could take hours if not days because of large number of investors ? This doesn't sound fair.

2FA + Email withdraw verification is more than enough to ensure safe AUTOMATIC withdraws.

2. Lisk site was also up all the time without any downtime during fundraising, but once they opened the withdraws, they got DDoSed and people couldn't withdraw for 2 to 3 days... Please ask Max to share his experience and learn from their mistakes.
If "whale-x" needs or wants to have total instant liquidity, he/she would only need enter an ETH address onto the site which results in the tokens being sent to your preferred address...  
everyone in this scenario has the same opportunity because the token watch contract address isn't given out until the tokens are fully distributed.

Amounts can vary. As MrPresident said... if you want to be sure, have access with your own private keys. We have prepared infrastructure to the fullest, but you never know. And yes, we spoke with Max a lot. Actually.. we're spending next 2-3days together with him in Ljubljana.

But please, stop accusing us of not doing anything to protect in case of DDoS or whatever.

Edit: pic
Pages: « 1 ... 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 [440] 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 ... 1188 »
  Print  

Jump to: