Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 11:37:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 [430] 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 ... 1188 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ICONOMI - Fund Management Platform  (Read 1253581 times)
madawc

Activity: 347
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 05:02:00 PM

Will be ETH wallet synchronisation after fork faster than now?

This process is just painfully slow even with geth --fast --cache=2048 --jitvm
Daparski

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 05:09:04 PM

IMHO,. Iconomi deserves its own blockcain. Why couldn't a separate blockchain interact with an ethereum smart contract? Then expand the platform's limits with DApp development. And give investors the option to choose how individual dividends are paid whether it be Lisk or Eth. Why put 3500 *+ investor's trust and value at risk (especially fiat investors) because Iconomi's success is currently dependent on Ethereum. Stratis released its own blockchain built to create private blockchains for a fraction of Iconomi's ICO investments. If others understand where I'm getting at... I think its fair to vote on a better solution such as an independent blockchain. And do this by treating every account as a delegate. Personally I would rather wait until Iconomi has the best opportunity to go public then go out on a limb with Ethers current status on work load stability. I bet we would have easily seen 21000 BTC if the DAO hack never happened...

PS: I really like the idea behind Iconomi but I'd rather get dividends in lisk.  

Ethereum:
- consistent $4MM+ daily trade volume can easily absorb $10k to $100k+ worth of dividends going out every week

- most nodes out of any crypto (7000+) means very decentralized network

- cost of sending out 6000 dividend transactions every week
  on ethereum: 2.5 minutes and 13.5 ETH ($160)
  on bitcoin: 30 minutes and 1.5 BTC ($960)

- 2nd highest hashrate of any crypto (6 TH/s) means very hard to alter a transaction once it has been written to blockchain

As you can see, Ethereum is currently the only blockchain where it is feasible to launch a huge, dividend-paying project on.  Ethereum is the only blockchain with a history of supporting tokens on its' chain with $100+ million market cap.  

Better to pay ethereum miners fees to use their network, than it would be to pay several developers to maintain a new ICN chain, which would be more centralized and less secure than ethereum.

Now Iconomi can focus on fund management and building fund management platform, instead of wasting time and money trying to maintain and grow a blockchain.
How did you get to 6,000 dividends when there are 3508 ICO participants?
Also not sure how you got the TX fees numbers
MrPresident

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Think or swim.

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2016, 05:21:09 PM
Last edit: October 17, 2016, 06:27:30 PM by MrPresident

do you know the guys behind poloniex? i dont think so

Delaware, USA; fully vetted and regulated. Compliance is their middle name.  Wink

If you expect or want Volume and LIQUIdity, credentials and location are very important.

Also... Russian crypto-regulation status does not bode well for your location:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legality_of_bitcoin_by_country#Russia

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/russia-blocks-access-bitcoin-p2p-exchange-localbitcoins/

Develop Custom Decentralized Blockchain Applications in JavaScript with LISK!
   Website | Blog | BTT Thread | Chat - Be part of the decentralized application movement!
marilyngroom

Activity: 344

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 05:21:34 PM

I can prove Liqui is scam.

They haven't even posted members names of the team behind it. Just a picture of 4 team members, which too appears photoshoped.

When I asked on Telegram the names of team members, they said-

Liqui Exchange:
yes of course, when we will ready to white label - we will update all info

Me:
Can you please at least give name of team members?

Liqui Exchange:
Yes we can, our team is well known is Ukraine/Russia - dont worry
http://whois.easycounter.com/btc-e.nethttp://whois.easycounter.com/btc-e.net
Me:
Names?

Liqui Exchange:
Once again, when we decide to publish this - we will do this.

Me:
But why are you hiding this.?

Liqui Exchange:
It is our founders solution at that moment, Im support guy - cant provide you with this infotmation unfortunatelly

Now you only decide. I haven't seen a legit website which is not ready to disclose the names of team members.

If you don't trust me, try asking these questions to them in Telegram or I can give you screenshots as proof too.

Oh, lol. You are funny man. "I haven't seen a legit website which is not ready to disclose the names of team members" - what about btc-e? Grin

Yeah, you are correct.

But I can see at least see little information about them at
http://whois.easycounter.com/btc-e.net

For liqui, there is negligible information- http://domainbigdata.com/liqui.io

Okay, leave btc-e , talk about yourself. You are uploading false pics of team members.
You claim that your team is well known in Ukraine, Russia.
If you don't want to disclose the team members, why are you claiming to be trusted.

If Anyone here is from Russia,/Ukraine  please let us know what you know about the team. Please check this pic and help us identify them.

I'm sure, if your team is well known it would be identified by some people.  Wink

That picture does not strike confidence.
rapazev

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 05:37:49 PM

Ethereum:
- consistent $4MM+ daily trade volume can easily absorb $10k to $100k+ worth of dividends going out every week

- 2nd highest hashrate of any crypto (6 TH/s) means very hard to alter a transaction once it has been written to blockchain

As you can see, Ethereum is currently the only blockchain where it is feasible to launch a huge, dividend-paying project on.  Ethereum is the only blockchain with a history of supporting tokens on its' chain with $100+ million market cap.  

Better to pay ethereum miners fees to use their network, than it would be to pay several developers to maintain a new ICN chain, which would be more centralized and less secure than ethereum.

Now Iconomi can focus on fund management and building fund management platform, instead of wasting time and money trying to maintain and grow a blockchain.

maybe now...
but give it a year and you will see where eth goes. specially after a few more forks.
ShooterXD

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 05:40:47 PM

Ethereum:

maybe now...
but give it a year and you will see where eth goes. specially after a few more forks.

If ETH come to die, ICONOMI just can change to other blockchain! ICN will be safe!

martinholly167

Activity: 658

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 05:48:37 PM

Tomorrow it starts. Iconomy GO GO GO ... !!!!!!!
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3486
Merit: 6142

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 05:56:12 PM

I thought It got delayed to 18th and then to 25th October ? I know that Ethereum hardfork should happen either today or tomorow but ICNs should issued should be in 8 days from now. At least , this is what I've been told when I asked a few days ago and could someone please tell me If we should re-download the blockchain (the whole thing) after the fork or not ? I got one answer last time but I want a few confirmations.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
shutyourmouth

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 06:01:11 PM

After tomorrow. Just another 7 days swimming in popcorn...
LeonardoDaVinci

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 06:02:49 PM

18 hrs 43 min to ETH Hard Fork !!!

Muro

Activity: 217

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2016, 06:13:15 PM

I can prove Liqui is scam.

They haven't even posted members names of the team behind it. Just a picture of 4 team members, which too appears photoshoped.

When I asked on Telegram the names of team members, they said-

Liqui Exchange:
yes of course, when we will ready to white label - we will update all info

Me:
Can you please at least give name of team members?

Liqui Exchange:
Yes we can, our team is well known is Ukraine/Russia - dont worry
http://whois.easycounter.com/btc-e.nethttp://whois.easycounter.com/btc-e.net
Me:
Names?

Liqui Exchange:
Once again, when we decide to publish this - we will do this.

Me:
But why are you hiding this.?

Liqui Exchange:
It is our founders solution at that moment, Im support guy - cant provide you with this infotmation unfortunatelly

Now you only decide. I haven't seen a legit website which is not ready to disclose the names of team members.

If you don't trust me, try asking these questions to them in Telegram or I can give you screenshots as proof too.

Oh, lol. You are funny man. "I haven't seen a legit website which is not ready to disclose the names of team members" - what about btc-e? Grin

Yeah, you are correct.

But I can see at least see little information about them at
http://whois.easycounter.com/btc-e.net

For liqui, there is negligible information- http://domainbigdata.com/liqui.io

Okay, leave btc-e , talk about yourself. You are uploading false pics of team members.
You claim that your team is well known in Ukraine, Russia.
If you don't want to disclose the team members, why are you claiming to be trusted.

If Anyone here is from Russia,/Ukraine  please let us know what you know about the team. Please check this pic and help us identify them.

I'm sure, if your team is well known it would be identified by some people.  Wink

Liqui Animo equipment and case comments or brats.
MrPresident

Think or swim.

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2016, 06:32:27 PM

fingers crossed!

Website | Blog | BTT Thread | Chat - Be part of the decentralized application movement!
TrueAnon
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 06:35:56 PM

WHICH EXCHANGES AND WHEN?Huh??!!!!!!!
MrPresident

Think or swim.

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2016, 06:38:15 PM

WHICH EXCHANGES AND WHEN?Huh??!!!!!!!
Several major exchanges after the test contract, after the double hardfork, as stated about 50x.
Any sooner would be totally irresponsible.

If you are in a rush, I'll buy your tokens for .0002btc each.... what ya got?

jstern

Activity: 368
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 06:41:03 PM

Alright, tomorrow. Lets go, let go.
martinholly167

Activity: 658

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 06:41:34 PM

GO GO GO GO GO GO...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wink Wink Wink
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2016, 07:04:53 PM

18 hrs 43 min to ETH Hard Fork !!!

jesus give that man some meat. super skinny Cheesy

arransiv

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 07:06:46 PM

What a start...

Hope this project don't fall in disgrace or something like that...
MoveCrypto

Activity: 364

move that crypto

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 07:14:29 PM

IMHO,. Iconomi deserves its own blockcain. Why couldn't a separate blockchain interact with an ethereum smart contract? Then expand the platform's limits with DApp development. And give investors the option to choose how individual dividends are paid whether it be Lisk or Eth. Why put 3500 *+ investor's trust and value at risk (especially fiat investors) because Iconomi's success is currently dependent on Ethereum. Stratis released its own blockchain built to create private blockchains for a fraction of Iconomi's ICO investments. If others understand where I'm getting at... I think its fair to vote on a better solution such as an independent blockchain. And do this by treating every account as a delegate. Personally I would rather wait until Iconomi has the best opportunity to go public then go out on a limb with Ethers current status on work load stability. I bet we would have easily seen 21000 BTC if the DAO hack never happened...

Ethereum:

on ethereum: 25 minutes and 13.5 ETH ($160)

**it should have been 25 minutes for ethereum in original post, not 2.5 minutes

6000 transactions is an estimate of the maximum it could be at some point if Iconomi grows and there are a lot of people holding ICN off exchanges.  In reality it would probably be closer to 1/6 to 1/3 of that

(6000 transactions)×(75000 gas/transaction) = 450MM gas to send dividends each week

Assuming gas limit of each block is 4.5MM on a healthy network, that would be 100 full blocks, or 25 minutes

Assuming gas cost would be 28 gwei/gas, that would cost 12.6 ETH ($150) each week

We have 3.5k investors + 3k bounty hounters. A bit of overlapping. All together 6k accounts with non zero balance.

Not all did input their eth address. Many (especially account with smaller amounts) are going to leave their ICNs on our platform. That is the reason 15mins should be enough.

Gas usage. ~100k per address. If we do if now that's close to 100m gas. Half of it goes to "if balance already assigned checking" - but is worth it. This needs 100% accuracy. 99.999% one if not enough.

On bitcoin, it would take about 2.5 blocks full of transactions to send out 6000 transactions
https://blockchain.info/

Each full block usually contains about 0.5 BTC in fees

So it would take about 1.25 BTC ($800) and 30 minutes to send out 6000 dividend transactions each week on bitcoin (probably even more expensive if you wanted to outbid everyone on 2.5 blocks in a row)

Other chains are not even considered due to lack of hashpower security, lack of decentralization, and lack of market cap/trade volume to support such a huge dividend-paying project

MoveCrypto for Komodo Notary
https://komodoplatform.com/
aisyah88

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 07:29:39 PM

Ethereum:

on ethereum: 25 minutes and 13.5 ETH ($160)

**it should have been 25 minutes for ethereum in original post, not 2.5 minutes

6000 transactions is an estimate of the maximum it could be at some point if Iconomi grows and there are a lot of people holding ICN off exchanges.  In reality it would probably be closer to 1/6 to 1/3 of that

(6000 transactions)×(75000 gas/transaction) = 450MM gas to send dividends each week

Assuming gas limit of each block is 4.5MM on a healthy network, that would be 100 full blocks, or 25 minutes

Assuming gas cost would be 28 gwei/gas, that would cost 12.6 ETH ($150) each week

We have 3.5k investors + 3k bounty hounters. A bit of overlapping. All together 6k accounts with non zero balance.

Not all did input their eth address. Many (especially account with smaller amounts) are going to leave their ICNs on our platform. That is the reason 15mins should be enough.

Gas usage. ~100k per address. If we do if now that's close to 100m gas. Half of it goes to "if balance already assigned checking" - but is worth it. This needs 100% accuracy. 99.999% one if not enough.

On bitcoin, it would take about 2.5 blocks full of transactions to send out 6000 transactions
https://blockchain.info/

Each full block usually contains about 0.5 BTC in fees

So it would take about 1.25 BTC ($800) and 30 minutes to send out 6000 dividend transactions each week on bitcoin (probably even more expensive if you wanted to outbid everyone on 2.5 blocks in a row)

Other chains are not even considered due to lack of hashpower security, lack of decentralization, and lack of market cap/trade volume to support such a huge dividend-paying project
I wanted to ask if ICONOMI already found its block, and the date 25th is already fixed for the launch and have entered the market ??
Pages: « 1 ... 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 [430] 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 ... 1188 »
  Print  

Jump to: