Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 01:38:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 [360] 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 ... 1188 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ICONOMI - Fund Management Platform  (Read 1253581 times)
Daparski

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 12:20:40 PM

What's the current ICO price for ICN in US dollars?

10,682,516 / 100 000 000 = 0.01068 $ per 1 ICN / penny stock i would say

Your calculation is wrong.

You're supposed to divide by 85m, not 100m

you forgot that we investors were paying for that 15m free ICN so

85m for 10.5m$ + 15m for 0$
gives you average price of 0.01$ for 1 ICN
If you can trade free ICN and payed ICN separately then you are right

15% reserved ICNs are not FREE. Look at it more like a penalty - if you entered the ICO in the first week, you paid 0% penalty. 2nd week - 5% penalty, 3th week - 10% and after that 15% penalty
The "penalty" represents a certain share of the tokens (from each investor) to be distributed as described in the ICO page - dev, legal, team and the inevitable bountyhores
5thangel

Activity: 910
Merit: 508

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2016, 12:24:20 PM

Two months with ICONOMI — golden ticket to life

From the very beginning I have supported ICONOMI! I worked hard every day and night to describe what is unique about this project to my local community and learned about it more and more every day by myself. I translated 13 articles from ICONOMI blog, tons of messages and all that to support the idea and provide a better information to Russian speaking investors. They usually sent me tons of questions and I readdressed them to Jani. For nearly two months from the start I’ve had hundreds messages from Jani and Sladana that were fulfilled with tons of answers. Also I tried to spread information by my Medium blog, Twitter and on Russian cryptorelated big forum: forum.bits .

I like the vision of ICONOMI team and I support their ideas. They are the first who will lead us in better life in crypto world and will connect old economy with the new one.

All that hard work is bringing results! I’m really glad to be one of those who founded “Russian ICONOMI community”. And I’m really happy to see such big bounty on my account. This is like a golden ticket to life!
I believe you all have the question: Will I dump my tokens? The answer is: NO. I won’t dump any of my ICN tokens. I think that ICONOMI will have a great future and I also prefer to receive dividends than to sell them right away Smiley

I am from a really poor country. To earn such amount of money here I would need to spend nearly 15 years on my last job . And that is without any costs on life.

I want to say to all of you guys: ICONOMI provides opportunity for all! It doesn’t depend which ethnicity, gender, religion, or country you are from. All depends on yourself! Now I really feel what /2016/10/04/iconomi-wraps-massive-initial-coin-offering-ico-raising-10-5-million-european-fintech-startup/]Jani said in the interview: “ICOs are unleashing the whole world’s creativity. You don’t need to live in San Francisco anymore and investors are no longer asking your age and nationality.

Thanks to ICONOMI for providing such a great chance for improving my life!

it's a good post well done Wink good luck to you
Skyrik

Activity: 560
Merit: 501

ICONOMI Supporter

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 12:25:46 PM

Two months with ICONOMI — golden ticket to life

From the very beginning I have supported ICONOMI! I worked hard every day and night to describe what is unique about this project to my local community and learned about it more and more every day by myself. I translated 13 articles from ICONOMI blog, tons of messages and all that to support the idea and provide a better information to Russian speaking investors. They usually sent me tons of questions and I readdressed them to Jani. For nearly two months from the start I’ve had hundreds messages from Jani and Sladana that were fulfilled with tons of answers. Also I tried to spread information by my Medium blog, Twitter and on Russian cryptorelated big forum: forum.bits .

I like the vision of ICONOMI team and I support their ideas. They are the first who will lead us in better life in crypto world and will connect old economy with the new one.

All that hard work is bringing results! I’m really glad to be one of those who founded “Russian ICONOMI community”. And I’m really happy to see such big bounty on my account. This is like a golden ticket to life!
I believe you all have the question: Will I dump my tokens? The answer is: NO. I won’t dump any of my ICN tokens. I think that ICONOMI will have a great future and I also prefer to receive dividends than to sell them right away Smiley

I am from a really poor country. To earn such amount of money here I would need to spend nearly 15 years on my last job . And that is without any costs on life.

I want to say to all of you guys: ICONOMI provides opportunity for all! It doesn’t depend which ethnicity, gender, religion, or country you are from. All depends on yourself! Now I really feel what /2016/10/04/iconomi-wraps-massive-initial-coin-offering-ico-raising-10-5-million-european-fintech-startup/]Jani said in the interview: “ICOs are unleashing the whole world’s creativity. You don’t need to live in San Francisco anymore and investors are no longer asking your age and nationality.

Good news, the big bounty helps your life and you also helped ICN. It is mutual help. Congrats dude, are you living in Russia?

Thanks! Nope. I live in the Republic of Belarus Smiley  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Belarus
Daparski

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 12:26:36 PM

From the very beginning I have supported ICONOMI! I worked hard every day and night to describe what is unique about this project to my local community and learned about it more and more every day by myself. I translated 13 articles from ICONOMI blog, tons of messages and all that to support the idea and provide a better information to Russian speaking investors. They usually sent me tons of questions and I readdressed them to Jani. For nearly two months from the start I’ve had hundreds messages from Jani and Sladana that were fulfilled with tons of answers. Also I tried to spread information by my Medium blog, Twitter and on Russian cryptorelated big forum: forum.bits .

I believe you all have the question: Will I dump my tokens? The answer is: NO. I won’t dump any of my ICN tokens. I think that ICONOMI will have a great future and I also prefer to receive dividends than to sell them right away Smiley

I am from a really poor country. To earn such amount of money here I would need to spend nearly 15 years on my last job . And that is without any costs on life.

I want to say to all of you guys: ICONOMI provides opportunity for all! It doesn’t depend which ethnicity, gender, religion, or country you are from. All depends on yourself! Now I really feel what Jani said in the interview: “ICOs are unleashing the whole world’s creativity. You don’t need to live in San Francisco anymore and investors are no longer asking your age and nationality.

Iam happy for you, and think you deserve it. I can read russian and looked at your activity - don't let any of those jealous morons tell you otherwise.
Jani did a very good decision with it

Personal advice - keep them tight for 1-2 years and you are good to go
aidia

Activity: 257

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 12:26:50 PM

Grats Skyrik! Well done! Smiley
BitPotus

Activity: 1050
Merit: 604

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 12:27:31 PM

I want to say to all of you guys: ICONOMI provides opportunity for all! It doesn’t depend which ethnicity, gender, religion, or country you are from. All depends on yourself! Now I really feel what Jani said in the interview: “ICOs are unleashing the whole world’s creativity. You don’t need to live in San Francisco anymore and investors are no longer asking your age and nationality.

Well done mate.

May you succeed and prosper.

Grin
XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 12:28:52 PM

Call it how you want penalty,bonus it doesn't matter 15m of ICN are for free it costed 0$ in real cash.
Someone can dump them for 10% of ICO value and he is still with profit from that.
While $ investor selling below 22000 sat will take loss.
We will see when trading will start how it will work.

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
ParmaBTC
Legendary

Activity: 1218

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2016, 12:28:57 PM

15% reserved ICNs are not FREE. Look at it more like a penalty - if you entered the ICO in the first week, you paid 0% penalty. 2nd week - 5% penalty, 3th week - 10% and after that 15% penalty
The "penalty" represents a certain share of the tokens (from each investor) to be distributed as described in the ICO page - dev, legal, team and the inevitable bountyhores

This is another point of view, an interesting point of view.
let's say it sounds like : a half glass of water is not half full it'is half empty.
BoldNinja

Activity: 1806
Merit: 515

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 12:30:37 PM

One question - will exchanges be eligible for dividends or will only the ones who hold them of exchanges or on ICONOMI website be eligible?

MalReynolds
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 12:31:18 PM

@Jani, and the rest of the ICONOMI team:

Congratulations on a job well done getting us to the launch pad.  Now, to use a traditional astronaut phrase, "Let's light this candle!"

Hey, can you please do a Google spreadsheet showing the "genesis block" to show how much ICN went into each of the 3508 user accounts?  Distribution statistics are important to see and consider...

Thx for nice words!

Sure.
Here is genesis block spreadsheet for 85m ICN tokens.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FztYXiSJy5Ps2xc2nF4D8SHmVEimeFpAzeCfXkptQ00/edit?usp=sharing

Thanks, EXTREMELY interesting data....

Out of 3508 ICO investors, 25% of all available ICN worth $3.10M total is held by 12 people
Out of 3508 ICO investors, 50% of all available ICN worth $6.20M total is held by 68 people
Out of 3508 ICO investors, 75% of all available ICN worth $9.30M total is held by 582 people

Out of 3508 ICO investors, 2926 are splitting only 10% of all available ICN worth $1.25M among themselves.

This looks to me like the majority of the ICN is being held by deep pocket people as a long term investment. 

I predict a relatively small proportion of total ICN is going to be on the exchanges.  A shortage on the exchanges should mean a higher price.

To da moon for ICN!
axrhuls

Activity: 245

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 12:31:51 PM

Good news, the big bounty helps your life and you also helped ICN. It is mutual help. Congrats dude, are you living in Russia?

Thanks! Nope. I live in the Republic of Belarus Smiley  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Belarus

Wow, actually very beautiful country, I read news that in your countries there are so many gorgeous blonde girls. My dream is marrying a blonde beauty   Cheesy
Daparski

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 12:31:58 PM

Has the team considered using the counterparty (XCP) platform?
you mean instead of ethereum? I was wondering the same
honolulumark

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

Knowledge is power

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2016, 12:33:08 PM

vroooom vroooom

Cool
XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 12:34:15 PM

To da moon for ICN!

You know i want see devs edresses here identified to see who is dumping on market ^^.

If devs sells its shares it means GET OUT Cheesy...

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
5thangel

Activity: 910
Merit: 508

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2016, 12:36:18 PM

Wow, actually very beautiful country, I read news that in your countries there are so many gorgeous blonde girls. My dream is marrying a blonde beauty   Cheesy

you can buy some ^^blonde beauty^^ soon with some ICN Cheesy
kalpit

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 12:36:47 PM

One question - will exchanges be eligible for dividends or will only the ones who hold them of exchanges or on ICONOMI website be eligible?

Firstly, you cannot use exchanges to receive icns.
If you use some wallet such as myetherwallet. You can receive dividends in that Wallet in ETHs. Also if you decide to keep them in iconomi itself, you'll still receive dividends. Most probably, you would get dividends  in a eth online Wallet by iconomi.
bctacc32

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

-

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 12:36:57 PM

Has the team considered using the counterparty (XCP) platform?
you mean instead of ethereum? I was wondering the same
Why not use OMNI?
Daparski

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 12:40:18 PM

This is another point of view, an interesting point of view.
let's say it sounds like : a half glass of water is not half full it'is half empty.

this is not ANOTHER point of view, but the only logical point of view. Iconomi team (basically Cashila) are solid, strong team that understand the market.
I believe that is the reason there was no "power hour" or 50% 1st day bonus kinda shit, like in other ICOs is because they really did their homework and are here to stay, and not another pump'n dump project

My g/f is already jealous of Iconomi and Jani - I keep talking about that 24/7
mike77777

Activity: 464

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 12:40:28 PM

Call it how you want penalty,bonus it doesn't matter 15m of ICN are for free it costed 0$ in real cash.
Someone can dump them for 10% of ICO value and he is still with profit from that.
While $ investor selling below 22000 sat will take loss.
We will see when trading will start how it will work.

Lisk used the same ICO model and we didn't see such an impact on the price. Why would it be different this time?
Daparski

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 12:44:38 PM

@Jani, and the rest of the ICONOMI team:

Congratulations on a job well done getting us to the launch pad.  Now, to use a traditional astronaut phrase, "Let's light this candle!"

Hey, can you please do a Google spreadsheet showing the "genesis block" to show how much ICN went into each of the 3508 user accounts?  Distribution statistics are important to see and consider...

Thx for nice words!

Sure.
Here is genesis block spreadsheet for 85m ICN tokens.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FztYXiSJy5Ps2xc2nF4D8SHmVEimeFpAzeCfXkptQ00/edit?usp=sharing

Thanks, EXTREMELY interesting data....

Out of 3508 ICO investors, 25% of all available ICN worth $3.10M total is held by 12 people
Out of 3508 ICO investors, 50% of all available ICN worth $6.20M total is held by 68 people
Out of 3508 ICO investors, 75% of all available ICN worth $9.30M total is held by 582 people

Out of 3508 ICO investors, 2926 are splitting only 10% of all available ICN worth $1.25M among themselves.

This looks to me like the majority of the ICN is being held by deep pocket people as a long term investment. 

I predict a relatively small proportion of total ICN is going to be on the exchanges.  A shortage on the exchanges should mean a higher price.

To da moon for ICN!

I still think you will have few dips - @5x, 10x for sure.
Good opportunity to scoop some more tokens
Pages: « 1 ... 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 [360] 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 ... 1188 »
  Print  

Jump to: