Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:12:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 [956] 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 ... 1188 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ICONOMI - Fund Management Platform  (Read 1253581 times)
JL901_NL

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 11:18:35 AM

Ok, I'll wait until it goes under ICO price then. Thank you Smiley

fuck me.

we have a new troll.....

hello omedian, you fucking wanker....

Kiss

c..omedian

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
5thangel

Activity: 910
Merit: 508

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2016, 11:19:37 AM

This is the first part of our 100 best and funniest jokes ...  Cheesy

pind919

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 11:33:05 AM

you are funny man Cheesy
GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 12:05:37 PM

Dreaming costs 0.00000000 BTC, young dreamer!
It's with these kinds of behaviors that I'm sure I'm on the right project.  Cool
I don't think it is wrong if someone wish to buy ICN for cheap rates and get a slot on those who are getting lots of profit..
on other side I also do not think that ICN price will go to the ICO price again.. I wish I bought coins when the dumpers dumped the coins even cheaper than ICO price. the price dropped to 10K satoshi on liqui. those people who bought that price are very lucky now.
WoJJ78

Activity: 168

ICONOMI enthousiast

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 12:16:52 PM

Goodluck waiting.
anonbit992

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

A Trader & An Investor

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 12:33:27 PM

Dreaming costs 0.00000000 BTC, young dreamer!
It's with these kinds of behaviors that I'm sure I'm on the right project.  Cool

I don't think you will get this token at its ICO price again. From January 2017, ICN will be starting a new chapter in its  journey. The team will roll out the platform and other features in this week or next. It seems like this is the last chance to buy. Some have already missed the chance to buy.

██
                           ██████
                         █████████
                      █████████████
                    █████████████████
                      █████████████████
                       █████████████████
              ███        █████████████████
            ██████        █████████████████
          ██████████        █████████████████
       ██████████████        █████████████████
      █████████████████        █████████████████
       █████████████████        ████████████████
        █████████████████        █████████████
          █████████████████        █████████
           █████████████████        ██████
             █████████████████        ██
              █████████████████       
                █████████████████       
                 █████████████████       
                   █████████████████       
                    █████████████████       
                      █████████████████       
                       █████████████████       
                         █████████████████       
               ███        █████████████████
             ██████         █████████████████
           ██████████        █████████████████
         █████████████         █████████████████
          █████████████████        ███████████████
            █████████████████        ███████████
             █████████████████        ███████
               █████████████████        ███
                █████████████████
                  ████████████████
                   █████████████████
                     █████████████
                      ██████████
                        ██████
                         ██

●●  VISUAL STRATEGY BUILDER  ●● BOUNTY | ANN | WHITEPAPER 
●●  FOR CRYPTOTRADING  ●●●●●●●● TELEGRAM | FACEBOOK | TWITTER 
         ALGORITHMIC TRADING | STRATEGY OPTIMIZATION | COPY TRADING
sualesso

Activity: 136

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 12:53:31 PM

I found out about ETH back in May when it was $11, I heard about it previously but didn't do anything till then. Back in May, ETH was hyped like crazy. No one could say a single bad thing back then because there was no ETC, No DAO hack etc... There was so many Ethereum fan boys who lash out the minute you even bring up a tiny concern about security, scalability etc...

Also I didn't care that I was buying from people who potentially bought at less than $1 and are making 10x profit, I just cared about LONG TERM potential based on MY situation. The price went to $20, I didn't sell at the peak but made some nice profit before market lost confidence. It will have a year long bearish market next year just like BTC did 2 years ago and then it will moon. There is no doubt in my mind that if the whole DAO and ETC shit didn't happen, ETH would be mooning along with BTC now and $20 would be considered CHEAP.

What does all of this have to do with ICN?
1- many people will dump when it starts to play around in $1-$5 range or $6-$10. But A LOT more people will buy at that time due the fact it has gone up in the first place!! Majority of people only act when a coin is being pumped because its confirmation bias and to them its a 'safer' investment. low risk = low reward

2- ICN devs are masters of their own destiny now. They literally have it all in their hands. They are the only ones who can mess it up from now on because it seems the whole community is on their side. My concern to be honest is they will rush the OFM platform which may lead to high security risk or glitchy website that always looks and feels like it is in beta testing. I was excited at first that OFM will be released sooner than we expect, but now I would much rather if they are more patient and release a platform that is 100% secure and tested.... Otherwise, the first news of any sort of uncertainty and then it is game over and move on to the next hyped up thing. Sure, there will be loyal followers, but the majority of investors (not just in crypto but in general) will dump instantly at the first news of uncertainty. I'm going to ask them about this at next AMA and fucking hope they don't rush this so we don't have a fucking ICN Classic!
+100
Excellent post. Its only problem is that it is not on Reddit.

Better to wait another few months and release a stable, secured, and well tested platform than to be ahead of schedule
In that regard, it would be good to have a small group of testers that can provide feedback before the release (access to qa or any other pre-pdoduction version)

I thought that's what they're doing with rolling it out to a select few before December 28th.

I'm referring to OFM platform which was originally scheduled for release in Q3 2017 I think, but now looks like it will be there much sooner. 2016 has been great year for alts in terms of total market cap, however, it is heavily stained with hacks. Steem accounts were hacked within 2 weeks of release, DAO was hacked within weeks due to poor coding, bitfinex was hacked as well, more than $100 million has been stolen from people's accounts this year and they all have one thing in common, the underlying blockchain technology has never been hacked and is at least the same level of security as banks and major corporations (I think it is stronger).

However, the accounts that people have on platforms is what is being hacked. I have no concern for ICN tokens or ICNX tokens being hacked because I believe in the underlying technology. Also, majority of assets are stored in multisig cold wallets so the i'm not concerned about that either. I think once people are using OFM to trade and depositing fiat/alts into their accounts, hackers will try to exploit because they will be stored in hot wallets. They say there will be withdrawal limits which definitely helps, but perhaps we should also have accounts being 24/7 monitored for suspicious activities and maybe even have require manual confirmations for each withdrawls. It might make it annoying for people to have to wait, but the more layers of security we have, the more likely it is to deter hackers from wasting their time in the first place. Anyway i'll ask about this in their next AMA and we'll see what they have planned  Grin

Nope, OFM should release at Q1 2017 from the beginning.

Huge executional risk, HIGHLY doubt any team can build a fully tested and secured platform after two months of ICO ending. Would love to be proven wrong though... 
They didn't start from scratch, already had working platform

As I now, the BIT STAMP team helping them with security. (experience and advice)
Daparski

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 01:13:55 PM

I found out about ETH back in May when it was $11, I heard about it previously but didn't do anything till then. Back in May, ETH was hyped like crazy. No one could say a single bad thing back then because there was no ETC, No DAO hack etc... There was so many Ethereum fan boys who lash out the minute you even bring up a tiny concern about security, scalability etc...

Also I didn't care that I was buying from people who potentially bought at less than $1 and are making 10x profit, I just cared about LONG TERM potential based on MY situation. The price went to $20, I didn't sell at the peak but made some nice profit before market lost confidence. It will have a year long bearish market next year just like BTC did 2 years ago and then it will moon. There is no doubt in my mind that if the whole DAO and ETC shit didn't happen, ETH would be mooning along with BTC now and $20 would be considered CHEAP.

1- many people will dump when it starts to play around in $1-$5 range or $6-$10. But A LOT more people will buy at that time due the fact it has gone up in the first place!! Majority of people only act when a coin is being pumped because its confirmation bias and to them its a 'safer' investment. low risk = low reward

2- ICN devs are masters of their own destiny now. They literally have it all in their hands. They are the only ones who can mess it up from now on because it seems the whole community is on their side. My concern to be honest is they will rush the OFM platform which may lead to high security risk or glitchy website that always looks and feels like it is in beta testing. I was excited at first that OFM will be released sooner than we expect, but now I would much rather if they are more patient and release a platform that is 100% secure and tested.... Otherwise, the first news of any sort of uncertainty and then it is game over and move on to the next hyped up thing. Sure, there will be loyal followers, but the majority of investors (not just in crypto but in general) will dump instantly at the first news of uncertainty. I'm going to ask them about this at next AMA and fucking hope they don't rush this so we don't have a fucking ICN Classic!
+100

Better to wait another few months and release a stable, secured, and well tested platform than to be ahead of schedule
In that regard, it would be good to have a small group of testers that can provide feedback before the release (access to qa or any other pre-pdoduction version)

I thought that's what they're doing with rolling it out to a select few before December 28th.

I'm referring to OFM platform which was originally scheduled for release in Q3 2017 I think, but now looks like it will be there much sooner. 2016 has been great year for alts in terms of total market cap, however, it is heavily stained with hacks. Steem accounts were hacked within 2 weeks of release, DAO was hacked within weeks due to poor coding, bitfinex was hacked as well, more than $100 million has been stolen from people's accounts this year and they all have one thing in common, the underlying blockchain technology has never been hacked and is at least the same level of security as banks and major corporations (I think it is stronger).

However, the accounts that people have on platforms is what is being hacked. I have no concern for ICN tokens or ICNX tokens being hacked because I believe in the underlying technology. Also, majority of assets are stored in multisig cold wallets so the i'm not concerned about that either. I think once people are using OFM to trade and depositing fiat/alts into their accounts, hackers will try to exploit because they will be stored in hot wallets. They say there will be withdrawal limits which definitely helps, but perhaps we should also have accounts being 24/7 monitored for suspicious activities and maybe even have require manual confirmations for each withdrawls. It might make it annoying for people to have to wait, but the more layers of security we have, the more likely it is to deter hackers from wasting their time in the first place. Anyway i'll ask about this in their next AMA and we'll see what they have planned  Grin

Huge executional risk, HIGHLY doubt any team can build a fully tested and secured platform after two months of ICO ending. Would love to be proven wrong though... 

As I now, the BIT STAMP team helping them with security. (experience and advice)
Source?
MoveCrypto

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

move that crypto

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 01:36:44 PM

The ICN price jump this weekend will be of BIBLICAL PROPORTIONS.

The ICN price jump this weekend will be of a DIVINE SCALE.

The ICN price jump this weekend will be of an ASTRONOMICAL MAGNITUDE.

The ICN price jump this weekend will be of CELESTIAL DIMENSIONS.

The ICN price jump this weekend will be of STELLAR MEASUREMENTS.

The ICN price jump this weekend will be of TREMENDOUS BIG LEAGUE.

MoveCrypto for Komodo Notary
https://komodoplatform.com/
sualesso

Activity: 136

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 01:41:24 PM

+100

Source?

I am the source. Slovenia is a little country, news is spreading fast.  Grin
pind919

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 01:45:53 PM

+100

Source?

I am the source. Slovenia is a little country, news is spreading fast.  Grin

im sure BITSTAMP can help a lot, since they were traget of the big HACK last year.. Well that is great news
ZeitgeistofBitcoin

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 01:49:18 PM

I will buy them before it gets under ICO price, sorry mate
ri80va

Activity: 82

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 02:04:06 PM

I will buy them before it gets under ICO price, sorry mate

If that happens.. me to Wink
Castor94

Activity: 43

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 02:07:52 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47Z27PPNvNQ
Tim talks about Iconomi for an hour here, sadly it's in Slovene. Thougt the major things he probably didn't want to reveal is that Deloitte is going to audit every new ICO and give a green flag if it's a good investment or a scam, something like this. Also he said that they have a lot of fund managers already in contact and they will have their OFM funds in their portfolio of stock and bond funds. Someone else from Slovenia can try to translate something interesting that they find in this video.
PikachuYou

Activity: 238

Me is Cute

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 02:20:51 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47Z27PPNvNQ
Tim talks about Iconomi for an hour here, sadly it's in Slovene. Thougt the major things he probably didn't want to reveal is that Deloitte is going to audit every new ICO and give a green flag if it's a good investment or a scam, something like this. Also he said that they have a lot of fund managers already in contact and they will have their OFM funds in their portfolio of stock and bond funds. Someone else from Slovenia can try to translate something interesting that they find in this video.

Deloitte is involved??

Errrr WHAT?

If that is true, then this is major fucking news.
Castor94

Activity: 43

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 02:22:41 PM

He said probably Deloitte, which means they are in talks with them most likely.
bitcoinsforall

Activity: 714
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 02:24:03 PM

what they need to do with them..auditing??

does such  thing do occur?
PikachuYou

Activity: 238

Me is Cute

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 02:27:40 PM

Thing is with BTC now going to the moon, people will start taking more notice of digital assets.

If you're intelligent enough to put these two pieces of information together, you'd be selling your Christmas presents, your girlfriend, your wife, your boyfriend..... to get a slice of ICN.

Keep the dog though. Never sell the dog.

fdgara

Activity: 45

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 02:37:07 PM

Thing is with BTC now going to the moon, people will start taking more notice of digital assets.

If you're intelligent enough to put these two pieces of information together, you'd be selling your Christmas presents, your girlfriend, your wife, your boyfriend..... to get a slice of ICN.

Keep the dog though. Never sell the dog.

Very true, also ICNX will become the new top 10 (11 if you include btc) Altcoin list that people will refer to instead of coinmarketcap. It ignores shitcoins like etc, ripple and litecoin that doesn't deserve to be so high on that list. Notice how they added zcash and within 3 days it doubled from $30 to $60?

I can definitely see a scenario in the future where coins that get added to ICNX will get pumped and coins that get removed will get dumped. The irony is....if this becomes a pattern, it removes risk/speculation and just means they can add coin, thousands of copy traders buy, they sell and we get dividends.  Grin
korman

Activity: 59
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 02:40:46 PM

Although I'm European, I was a left a bit disappointed when I read that US citizens can't create an OFM or invest in the funds using the website, although they can still buy ICN and participate in the dividends. I really hope the legal team can sort that out in the future, even if that means to work and comply with mostly outdated regulations, so that they can also fully benefit from the platform, and we all have much more money flowing in.
Pages: « 1 ... 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 [956] 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 ... 1188 »
  Print  

Jump to: