Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:43:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 [957] 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 ... 1188 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ICONOMI - Fund Management Platform  (Read 1253581 times)
Densitymax

Activity: 437
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 02:41:09 PM

Thing is with BTC now going to the moon, people will start taking more notice of digital assets.

If you're intelligent enough to put these two pieces of information together, you'd be selling your Christmas presents, your girlfriend, your wife, your boyfriend..... to get a slice of ICN.

Keep the dog though. Never sell the dog.

No one particularly does not sell ICN even that Bitcoin is already 900 dollars. It makes no sense to sell asset at that  will soon release.

▄▄▀▀▄▄
     ▄▄▀▀  ▄▄  ▀▀▄▄
 ▄▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄  ▀▀▄▄
█  ▄▄▀▀          ▀▀▄▄  █
█ █   ██▄▄     ▄██   █ █
█ █   ▄ ▀▀█▄▄ ▀▀██   █ █
█ █   ███▄ ▀▀██ ██   █ █
█ █   ██      ▀ ██   █ █
█ █   ██        ██   █ █
█  ▀▀▄▄          ▄▄▀▀  █
 ▀▀▄▄  ▀▀▄▄  ▄▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀
     ▀▀▄▄  ▀▀  ▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▄▄▀▀
Modex              
SMART CONTRACT MARKETPLACE
██▄▄
████  ██▄▄
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

▀▀██  ████

▀▀██
TWITTER          LINKEDIN          SLACK
▬▬▬▬▬    FACEBOOK          TELEGRAM    ▬▬▬▬▬
DEVELOP  ●  DISTRIBUTE  ●  DEPLOY
██▄▄
████  ██▄▄
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

▀▀██  ████

▀▀██
██▄▄
████  ██▄▄
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

▀▀██  ████

▀▀██

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Warren_Buffett

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 02:41:59 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47Z27PPNvNQ
Tim talks about Iconomi for an hour here, sadly it's in Slovene. Thougt the major things he probably didn't want to reveal is that Deloitte is going to audit every new ICO and give a green flag if it's a good investment or a scam, something like this. Also he said that they have a lot of fund managers already in contact and they will have their OFM funds in their portfolio of stock and bond funds. Someone else from Slovenia can try to translate something interesting that they find in this video.

Deloitte is involved??

Errrr WHAT?

If that is true, then this is major fucking news.

Would someone in Slovenia be a Gem and add English Captions for us?
SEOcrypto

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 02:46:11 PM

Thing is with BTC now going to the moon, people will start taking more notice of digital assets.

If you're intelligent enough to put these two pieces of information together, you'd be selling your Christmas presents, your girlfriend, your wife, your boyfriend..... to get a slice of ICN.

LOL THIS POST

STRAIGHT FIRE

sualesso

Activity: 136

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 02:48:56 PM

I found out about ETH back in May when it was $11, I heard about it previously but didn't do anything till then. Back in May, ETH was hyped like crazy. No one could say a single bad thing back then because there was no ETC, No DAO hack etc... There was so many Ethereum fan boys who lash out the minute you even bring up a tiny concern about security, scalability etc...

Also I didn't care that I was buying from people who potentially bought at less than $1 and are making 10x profit, I just cared about LONG TERM potential based on MY situation. The price went to $20, I didn't sell at the peak but made some nice profit before market lost confidence. It will have a year long bearish market next year just like BTC did 2 years ago and then it will moon. There is no doubt in my mind that if the whole DAO and ETC shit didn't happen, ETH would be mooning along with BTC now and $20 would be considered CHEAP.

What does all of this have to do with ICN?
1- many people will dump when it starts to play around in $1-$5 range or $6-$10. But A LOT more people will buy at that time due the fact it has gone up in the first place!! Majority of people only act when a coin is being pumped because its confirmation bias and to them its a 'safer' investment. low risk = low reward

2- ICN devs are masters of their own destiny now. They literally have it all in their hands. They are the only ones who can mess it up from now on because it seems the whole community is on their side. My concern to be honest is they will rush the OFM platform which may lead to high security risk or glitchy website that always looks and feels like it is in beta testing. I was excited at first that OFM will be released sooner than we expect, but now I would much rather if they are more patient and release a platform that is 100% secure and tested.... Otherwise, the first news of any sort of uncertainty and then it is game over and move on to the next hyped up thing. Sure, there will be loyal followers, but the majority of investors (not just in crypto but in general) will dump instantly at the first news of uncertainty. I'm going to ask them about this at next AMA and fucking hope they don't rush this so we don't have a fucking ICN Classic!
+100
Excellent post. Its only problem is that it is not on Reddit.

Better to wait another few months and release a stable, secured, and well tested platform than to be ahead of schedule
In that regard, it would be good to have a small group of testers that can provide feedback before the release (access to qa or any other pre-pdoduction version)

I thought that's what they're doing with rolling it out to a select few before December 28th.

I'm referring to OFM platform which was originally scheduled for release in Q3 2017 I think, but now looks like it will be there much sooner. 2016 has been great year for alts in terms of total market cap, however, it is heavily stained with hacks. Steem accounts were hacked within 2 weeks of release, DAO was hacked within weeks due to poor coding, bitfinex was hacked as well, more than $100 million has been stolen from people's accounts this year and they all have one thing in common, the underlying blockchain technology has never been hacked and is at least the same level of security as banks and major corporations (I think it is stronger).

However, the accounts that people have on platforms is what is being hacked. I have no concern for ICN tokens or ICNX tokens being hacked because I believe in the underlying technology. Also, majority of assets are stored in multisig cold wallets so the i'm not concerned about that either. I think once people are using OFM to trade and depositing fiat/alts into their accounts, hackers will try to exploit because they will be stored in hot wallets. They say there will be withdrawal limits which definitely helps, but perhaps we should also have accounts being 24/7 monitored for suspicious activities and maybe even have require manual confirmations for each withdrawls. It might make it annoying for people to have to wait, but the more layers of security we have, the more likely it is to deter hackers from wasting their time in the first place. Anyway i'll ask about this in their next AMA and we'll see what they have planned  Grin

Nope, OFM should release at Q1 2017 from the beginning.

Huge executional risk, HIGHLY doubt any team can build a fully tested and secured platform after two months of ICO ending. Would love to be proven wrong though... 
They didn't start from scratch, already had working platform

As I now, the BIT STAMP team helping them with security. (experience and advice)
Source?

I am the source. Slovenia is a little country, news is spreading fast.  Grin

im sure BITSTAMP can help a lot, since they were traget of the big HACK last year.. Well that is great news

that was inside job.
SEOcrypto

Activity: 114

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 02:51:56 PM

On December 28, people will look back at these prices and wish they scooped some more ICN.

December 28, 2017 - yes

December 28, 2018 - hell yes

December 28, 2030 - FML yes  (squint to see the party on the moon)

December 28, 2050 - if i only...
5thangel

Activity: 910
Merit: 508

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2016, 02:53:37 PM

On December 28, people will look back at these prices and wish they scooped some more ICN.

December 28, 2017 - yes

December 28, 2018 - hell yes

December 28, 2030 - FML yes  (squint to see the party on the moon)

December 28, 2050 - if i only...

a lot of us won't see this in December 28, 2050  Grin
Densitymax

Activity: 437

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 03:11:01 PM

2050 is more about Waves there at all bad. In Iconomi is much operational and price is more than waves, despite fact that there is a huge difference in getting BTC.

▄▄▀▀▄▄
     ▄▄▀▀  ▄▄  ▀▀▄▄
 ▄▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄  ▀▀▄▄
█  ▄▄▀▀          ▀▀▄▄  █
█ █   ██▄▄     ▄██   █ █
█ █   ▄ ▀▀█▄▄ ▀▀██   █ █
█ █   ███▄ ▀▀██ ██   █ █
█ █   ██      ▀ ██   █ █
█ █   ██        ██   █ █
█  ▀▀▄▄          ▄▄▀▀  █
 ▀▀▄▄  ▀▀▄▄  ▄▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀
     ▀▀▄▄  ▀▀  ▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▄▄▀▀
Modex              
SMART CONTRACT MARKETPLACE
██▄▄
████  ██▄▄
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

▀▀██  ████

▀▀██
TWITTER          LINKEDIN          SLACK
▬▬▬▬▬    FACEBOOK          TELEGRAM    ▬▬▬▬▬
DEVELOP  ●  DISTRIBUTE  ●  DEPLOY
██▄▄
████  ██▄▄
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

▀▀██  ████

▀▀██
██▄▄
████  ██▄▄
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

▀▀██  ████

▀▀██
PikachuYou

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Me is Cute

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 03:15:40 PM

Very true, also ICNX will become the new top 10 (11 if you include btc) Altcoin list that people will refer to instead of coinmarketcap. It ignores shitcoins like etc, ripple and litecoin that doesn't deserve to be so high on that list. Notice how they added zcash and within 3 days it doubled from $30 to $60?

I can definitely see a scenario in the future where coins that get added to ICNX will get pumped and coins that get removed will get dumped. The irony is....if this becomes a pattern, it removes risk/speculation and just means they can add coin, thousands of copy traders buy, they sell and we get dividends.  Grin

Litecoin is not a shit coin.

Chikun will arise again.

Never write off LTC.
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2016, 03:17:03 PM

any news on beta invites?

aDAPPter

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 03:17:36 PM

Tim talks about Iconomi for an hour here, sadly it's in Slovene. Thougt the major things he probably didn't want to reveal is that Deloitte is going to audit every new ICO and give a green flag if it's a good investment or a scam, something like this. Also he said that they have a lot of fund managers already in contact and they will have their OFM funds in their portfolio of stock and bond funds. Someone else from Slovenia can try to translate something interesting that they find in this video.

Deloitte is involved??

Errrr WHAT?

Would someone in Slovenia be a Gem and add English Captions for us?

I can translate the part above:
"... on December 28, ICN holders be like:"

Flyingbits

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 03:20:40 PM

I found out about ETH back in May when it was $11, I heard about it previously but didn't do anything till then. Back in May, ETH was hyped like crazy. No one could say a single bad thing back then because there was no ETC, No DAO hack etc... There was so many Ethereum fan boys who lash out the minute you even bring up a tiny concern about security, scalability etc...

Also I didn't care that I was buying from people who potentially bought at less than $1 and are making 10x profit, I just cared about LONG TERM potential based on MY situation. The price went to $20, I didn't sell at the peak but made some nice profit before market lost confidence. It will have a year long bearish market next year just like BTC did 2 years ago and then it will moon. There is no doubt in my mind that if the whole DAO and ETC shit didn't happen, ETH would be mooning along with BTC now and $20 would be considered CHEAP.

What does all of this have to do with ICN?
1- many people will dump when it starts to play around in $1-$5 range or $6-$10. But A LOT more people will buy at that time due the fact it has gone up in the first place!! Majority of people only act when a coin is being pumped because its confirmation bias and to them its a 'safer' investment. low risk = low reward

2- ICN devs are masters of their own destiny now. They literally have it all in their hands. They are the only ones who can mess it up from now on because it seems the whole community is on their side. My concern to be honest is they will rush the OFM platform which may lead to high security risk or glitchy website that always looks and feels like it is in beta testing. I was excited at first that OFM will be released sooner than we expect, but now I would much rather if they are more patient and release a platform that is 100% secure and tested.... Otherwise, the first news of any sort of uncertainty and then it is game over and move on to the next hyped up thing. Sure, there will be loyal followers, but the majority of investors (not just in crypto but in general) will dump instantly at the first news of uncertainty. I'm going to ask them about this at next AMA and fucking hope they don't rush this so we don't have a fucking ICN Classic!
+100
Excellent post. Its only problem is that it is not on Reddit.

Better to wait another few months and release a stable, secured, and well tested platform than to be ahead of schedule
In that regard, it would be good to have a small group of testers that can provide feedback before the release (access to qa or any other pre-pdoduction version)

I thought that's what they're doing with rolling it out to a select few before December 28th.

I'm referring to OFM platform which was originally scheduled for release in Q3 2017 I think, but now looks like it will be there much sooner. 2016 has been great year for alts in terms of total market cap, however, it is heavily stained with hacks. Steem accounts were hacked within 2 weeks of release, DAO was hacked within weeks due to poor coding, bitfinex was hacked as well, more than $100 million has been stolen from people's accounts this year and they all have one thing in common, the underlying blockchain technology has never been hacked and is at least the same level of security as banks and major corporations (I think it is stronger).

However, the accounts that people have on platforms is what is being hacked. I have no concern for ICN tokens or ICNX tokens being hacked because I believe in the underlying technology. Also, majority of assets are stored in multisig cold wallets so the i'm not concerned about that either. I think once people are using OFM to trade and depositing fiat/alts into their accounts, hackers will try to exploit because they will be stored in hot wallets. They say there will be withdrawal limits which definitely helps, but perhaps we should also have accounts being 24/7 monitored for suspicious activities and maybe even have require manual confirmations for each withdrawls. It might make it annoying for people to have to wait, but the more layers of security we have, the more likely it is to deter hackers from wasting their time in the first place. Anyway i'll ask about this in their next AMA and we'll see what they have planned  Grin

Nope, OFM should release at Q1 2017 from the beginning.

Huge executional risk, HIGHLY doubt any team can build a fully tested and secured platform after two months of ICO ending. Would love to be proven wrong though... 
They didn't start from scratch, already had working platform

+1

ICONOMI devs are co-founders of CASHILA, they already have at least 4 years experience in security of cryptocurrencies platforms! We are in the best possible hands!

https://www.cashila.com/
Flyingbits

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 03:29:12 PM

I am in the early access group and received the email confirming it, but I have not received the access user/password yet... By tomorrow all the early access group should be able to access the platform...

Today around midnight, we're launching the all new ICONOMI. The access will be given also to you. Some of you will get the access immediately, some of you later until Saturday.
Flyingbits

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 03:36:02 PM

I can translate the part above:
"... on December 28, ICN holders be like:"

LOL    I am already training!  Cool
bittraffic

Activity: 2940
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2016, 03:37:15 PM

Deloitte is involved??

Errrr WHAT?

yes its a big news. people here in the forum already can judge whether an ico is a scam or not. but with them, it will make it trustworthy conclusion if they will announce which is which.
kinda scam buster for the ICOs. there will be a lot of ICOs coming in the next years so we need it.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

jackiedragon

Activity: 284

Crypto Future here i come

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 03:38:02 PM

I am in the early access group and received the email confirming it, but I have not received the access user/password yet... By tomorrow all the early access group should be able to access the platform...

Today around midnight, we're launching the all new ICONOMI. The access will be given also to you. Some of you will get the access immediately, some of you later until Saturday.

Yes same here, no confirmed early access user i have heard of yet. Think we will get our X-mas access tomorrow

To da Moon
Flyingbits

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 03:45:23 PM

and for the security concerns maybe some people have..

iconomi is created by the team of Cashila and they are very succesful and secure so i dont see any problems, they know what they are doing!

good job!!  and "Merry Iconomi" day the 28 december  Grin Grin

+1
ibrahim11

Activity: 777
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 03:49:40 PM

How much BTC was invested in ICO?
PikachuYou

Activity: 238

Me is Cute

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 03:50:35 PM

BITCOIN IS GOING DOWN

YOU KNOW WHAT IT MEANS

Grin
Mendeleev

Activity: 392
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 03:51:15 PM

Does anybody know the significance of the multiple 88.105726872247 ICN transactions?

https://etherscan.io/token/ICONOMI

There were many in October too.

Just curious.
Flyingbits

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 03:52:39 PM

How much BTC was invested in ICO?

"ICONOMI becomes the biggest European crowdfounded project with more than 10 million USD raised"

https://medium.com/iconominet/iconomi-becomes-the-biggest-european-crowdfounded-project-with-more-than-10-mio-usd-raised-20a2c25c1103#.83irmumns

https://ico.iconomi.net/
Pages: « 1 ... 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 [957] 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 ... 1188 »
  Print  

Jump to: