Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 09:58:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 96 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ADZ] Adzcoin||ADZbuzz  (Read 156185 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
coinstatic (OP)

Activity: 545
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 03:08:28 AM

I am trying to buy Buzz Powers but it is taking too long at «Pending Aproval» , is that normal?

Thank you

I think its normal, you need to wait for some time it will get approved.

It takes roughly 5-10 minutes for approval

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 03:20:13 AM

I am trying to buy Buzz Powers but it is taking too long at «Pending Aproval» , is that normal?

Thank you

I think its normal, you need to wait for some time it will get approved.

It takes roughly 5-10 minutes for approval
is there any extension? or the purpose already been served for adbuzz not making it in the right time. but good luck for the success of this project kabayan.
N30

Activity: 309
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 06:04:37 AM

I got ADZ POWER but did not get any info to what address I have to deposit the ADZ and even id not get an e mail. ADZ team please check on that o ething wrong is going on to finish paying for ADZ POWER
N30

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 06:10:45 AM

Just a reminder to everyone to make sure to withdraw any Adzcoins you have from the exchanges to Adzbuzz and then use all those Adzcoins to purchase Buzz Powers before Friday 10 am (Manila time)

Cheers

I did not read this on time and got some ADZ on cex to get ADZ POWER and now i am not able to it. S**t
JensS
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1020

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2016, 06:29:21 AM

Hi Everybody,

Just a quick update:

The coin swap didn't go as planned. Some unexpected things have popped up which apparantly could only be anticipated when we set things in motion, so we have currently postponed the swap. We don't want to risk losing data that could possibly mean we don't know what coins belong to who (in offline wallets).

This simply means that everything remains as it was until we have found a solution to move forward.

Stay tuned for more updates!

All the best,
Jens

Buzzex Exchange - Revolutionary New Cryptocurrency Exchange - Claim 100 FREE BZX Coins!
Whitepaper | Bounty | Twitter | Telegram
Join Buzzex.io
N30

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 07:26:58 PM

Hi Everybody,

Just a quick update:

The coin swap didn't go as planned. Some unexpected things have popped up which apparantly could only be anticipated when we set things in motion, so we have currently postponed the swap. We don't want to risk losing data that could possibly mean we don't know what coins belong to who (in offline wallets).

This simply means that everything remains as it was until we have found a solution to move forward.

All the best,
Jens

So f the swap did not work. Why not to let us get BUZZ POWER under the old scheme?
JensS
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2016, 02:11:52 AM

Hi Everybody,

Just a quick update:

All the best,
Jens

So f the swap did not work. Why not to let us get BUZZ POWER under the old scheme?

You can do that rigth now.

Buzzex Exchange - Revolutionary New Cryptocurrency Exchange - Claim 100 FREE BZX Coins!
Join Buzzex.io
JensS
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2016, 02:13:06 AM

Will the networking/security be up to the highest standards? Someone like a chief IT/enterprise architect dedicated to this matter?

Yes most definately with the hiring of 12 new devs we are setting up a highly secure production environment!

Join Buzzex.io
JensS
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2016, 02:13:17 AM
Last edit: October 15, 2016, 02:23:52 AM by JensS

Hi Everybody,

As mentioned earlier the swap has been delayed because we ran into some issues. We can confirm now though that the swap will take place on Sunday evening October 16 at 10 pm Manila time!

So you still have the entire Saturday and most of Sunday to swap your coins and/or buy more Buzz Powers at $2 cents per ADZ.

After that the price per ADZ for Buzz Powers will be $0.50 per ADZ until we launch our finalized system.

Next week we’ll start preparing to launch the new offer and when that’s ready, everything mentioned earlier will continue as usual.
-> ADZ V1 inside ADZbuzz will automatically be swapped with ADZ V2
-> ADZ V1 will keep on trading but swapping to ADZ V2 will be impossible
-> ADZ V2 will be locked for 12 months and daily earnings sent which can be withdrawn when we launch the entire system
-> Until the finalized system is ready, we will send weekly earnings to Buzz Power holders coming from the new offer

We are happy we finally have a complete overview of how things will work and how everybody will benefit from the amazing system we are setting up. Publishers, Advertisers and ADZbuzz users will be able to earn from our system by helping us grow!

Finally some other news:
-> The training of our 12 new developers has begun and they have been introduced to the ADZbuzz concept
-> Monday they start to study the code and get familiar with the list of new features we want to add the next weeks
-> Our other main developers are setting up a development environment so that debugging and pushing new features to the live site will go fast and smooth!
-> After they are comfortable with the code the fun can begin and you’ll see improvements on ADZbuzz popping up on a daily basis!

Please for now stay patient, we only have 3 developers who are familiar with the entire code and they are doing their best to multi-task and solve all little issues that popped up during the transition to the new lay-out. We are now getting ready for much bigger things and are building a team and development environment that will make it easy to scale ADZbuzz to one of the top social media site!

I’m sure with a team of 15 full-time developers we will make some serious progress the next weeks. Smiley

So that’s it for now, make sure ALL your coins are in ADZbuzz before the swap and more details about the completed system and developments will follow shortly.

Have a great weekend!
Jens

Join Buzzex.io
ddd12md

Activity: 146
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 06:18:51 AM

Why there were no Cashback Transactions on 2016-10-14?
coinstatic (OP)

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 06:21:11 AM
Last edit: October 15, 2016, 06:37:27 AM by coinstatic

Edit:

Due to the attempt of swapping coins yesterday which never went according to plan, the earnings were obviously on hold because of that.

They have been resumed again today so you should have got paid today. I got paid as well. I just checked
ddd12md

Activity: 146
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 07:00:27 AM

Edit:

Due to the attempt of swapping coins yesterday which never went according to plan, the earnings were obviously on hold because of that.

They have been resumed again today so you should have got paid today. I got paid as well. I just checked

Today I got paid also) Yesterday there were no payments, but you've explained why.

Thanks for the swift reply! Keep up the good work!
CoinPocket

Activity: 219
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2016, 10:28:02 AM

1 day before Swap!  Smiley

JOIN: BUZZEX.IO
nightrider767

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 11:48:50 AM

what is the benefits of adzbuzz i have 1900 adz coin how much i will earn with adzbuzz
coinstatic (OP)

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 05:03:10 PM

For now those of you who are curious. The company will be Incorporated in London and Jens will give more news.

So the ones doubting and spreading FUD, their posts will simply be deleted. No time for BS here and FUD.

If you are going to post, post with facts or don't post as it will be removed. I've seen it all before. It's not gonna work here I'm afraid.

This project is going to be huge with or without the FUDER's. Once it goes mainstream they'll be hiding then.

They hide when there's good news.

So yes, just to confirm. I can assure everybody that the company is actually already in the process of registering in London. Jens will update about this so rest assured, nothing to worry about. FUDER's will always try their best to sabotage this project and it's not going to work I'm afraid  Smiley
EndTheFed321

Activity: 577

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2016, 12:49:35 AM

what no FUDER's allowed that is a shame, the fudsters will not be able to fud ADZcoin or Adzbuzz  Wink

ADZcoin will soon reach the Moooooooooon !

Earn Free BTC by using your browser check it  out
https://get.cryptobrowser.site/11117080
cniem23

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 02:00:06 AM

For now those of you who are curious. The company will be Incorporated in London and Jens will give more news.

So the ones doubting and spreading FUD, their posts will simply be deleted. No time for BS here and FUD.

If you are going to post, post with facts or don't post as it will be removed. I've seen it all before. It's not gonna work here I'm afraid.

This project is going to be huge with or without the FUDER's. Once it goes mainstream they'll be hiding then.

They hide when there's good news.

So yes, just to confirm. I can assure everybody that the company is actually already in the process of registering in London. Jens will update about this so rest assured, nothing to worry about. FUDER's will always try their best to sabotage this project and it's not going to work I'm afraid  Smiley

i tot its already registered in SEC ph
drays
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 02:13:21 AM
Last edit: October 16, 2016, 03:29:30 AM by drays

Hm... I have bought few thousand ADZ during the last dump, and now am a 'happy' owner of ADZ  Grin

But this is getting confusing. I don't really know what to do with ADZ I bought now.

Could someone make the points below more clear:

So you still have the entire Saturday and most of Sunday to swap your coins and/or buy more Buzz Powers at $2 cents per ADZ.

After that the price per ADZ for Buzz Powers will be $0.50 per ADZ until we launch our finalized system.

What "at $2 cents per ADZ" does mean... Is it a typo? Is it 2 bucks or it is 2 cents..?
If its now 2 cents per ADZ, and will become $0.50 (50 cents) per ADZ later, then why should I buy BuzzPower now? Better to leave ADZ and buy BuzzPower later..? Totally confusing. Maybe thats my bad English, but I don't get the logic here.

Next week we’ll start preparing to launch the new offer and when that’s ready, everything mentioned earlier will continue as usual.
-> ADZ V2 will be locked for 12 months and daily earnings sent which can be withdrawn when we launch the entire system
-> Until the finalized system is ready, we will send weekly earnings to Buzz Power holders coming from the new offer

Not clear - what will happen to ADZ V1? They will be tradeable, but what else? Will they be ever changed to ADZv2, and at which rate?

Will ADZv2 be tradeable? Will it be traded along with ADZv1, and when? They will be indeed just locked on website for 1 year (which means 'forever' in Crypto), regardless of whether I buy BuzzPower or just leave them as they are in online wallet? Did I understand correctly..?  Undecided

... this space is not for rent ...
drays
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 03:28:10 AM

No answer... Going to sleep, I assume when I wake up, it will be late to do anything. Either everybody is confused as I am, or probably everything was so clear that nobody cared to explain. Or maybe the whole community is in far East (Manila?), and so is sleeping now  Roll Eyes
Anyway. Thanks everybody. Good luck with this.

... this space is not for rent ...
coinstatic (OP)

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 04:48:31 AM
Last edit: October 16, 2016, 05:29:21 AM by coinstatic

Hm... I have bought few thousand ADZ during the last dump, and now am a 'happy' owner of ADZ  Grin

But this is getting confusing. I don't really know what to do with ADZ I bought now.

Could someone make the points below more clear:

What "at $2 cents per ADZ" does mean... Is it a typo? Is it 2 bucks or it is 2 cents..?
If its now 2 cents per ADZ, and will become $0.50 (50 cents) per ADZ later, then why should I buy BuzzPower now? Better to leave ADZ and buy BuzzPower later..? Totally confusing. Maybe thats my bad English, but I don't get the logic here.

That was a typo. It's meant to be 2 cents. Benefit of buying buzz power now: It costs more coins meaning the profit you make in return will be greater because of the larger stake you hold. If you bought at 50 cents it won't cost as much but then the stake you hold in Buzz Powers won't be as much hence, the profit will be smaller than if you had bought it at 2 cents.

Not clear - what will happen to ADZ V1? They will be tradeable, but what else? Will they be ever changed to ADZv2, and at which rate?

Will ADZv2 be tradeable? Will it be traded along with ADZv1, and when? They will be indeed just locked on website for 1 year (which means 'forever' in Crypto), regardless of whether I buy BuzzPower or just leave them as they are in online wallet? Did I understand correctly..?  Undecided

Right now a plan is being worked out. Whether to make a move to ADZv2 and completely disable ADZv1 so basically all the people who have Buzz Powers will be in profit right off the bat. But there's also an option to keep ADZv1 running even when ADZv2 is ready. The ones holding ADZv2 will be surprised when the price skyrockets and the ones who will benefit are the ones who buy ADZv1 right now and grab as many Buzz Powers.

About the 12 months thing, many FUDER's don't understand 1 thing and fail to mention this. You aren't waiting impatiently just for 12 months, till 12 months you will receive DAILY PROFITS EVERY DAY which can be TRADED FOR CASH  Smiley

After 12 months you can take out the principal as well. You can call this "staking" on another level.

And everything will be transparent for everybody, such as company details made public, the team of developers behind it, and mostly this company will be incorporated.

Hope this helps and not everybody is in Philippines here haha. And remember it's the weekend. Most people busy spending time with friends/families on weekends. Not worrying about crypto and what goes on bitcointalk lol

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 96 »
  Print  

Jump to: