Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:09:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 121 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Where to Invest BTC?  (Read 144013 times)
daringdiscovered

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 08:46:53 AM

You can gamble if you want. You can invest on potential ICOs. Trade your btc to fiat or start altcoin trading. You can earn from all of it but each has its own risks. So think twice before investing on something.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 09:01:11 AM

I invested now in UNICORNADZ which is a hybrid program with multiple streams of income. So far am invested in 4 bitcoin related businesses so hoping to slowly grow my profits in various ways and so far things are looking o.k.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
ajun96

Activity: 658

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 09:08:30 AM

You can gamble if you want. You can invest on potential ICOs. Trade your btc to fiat or start altcoin trading. You can earn from all of it but each has its own risks. So think twice before investing on something.
I think the gamble is a risky thing you know, it will have a greater risk than investing. this time if you do not have any skills on cryptocurrency would be better if you avoid investing in trade or buy ico coin, because it may harm you
look for investments that do not require a lot of skills like mining?
pereira4
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 11:40:08 AM

The Golem ICo is definitely worth looking at, I think it will have a good run. SingularityDTV is also a good one, I forgot how about that one and didn't buy any at the ICO, I think it's now already out in exchanges, not on Polo I think, its on bittrex.
hua_hui
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1016

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 12:02:21 PM

I have been investing btc in a lot of area and i have to say that btc investment is still very risky for today standard. First, there is a lot of scammers out there that try to steal your btc. Once you put your btc there, you may end up losing it all when the owner disappear. I also have try alt coin and it is even painful experience. Similarly to mining company as i lose like 99% of my btc.
Anemed

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 09:34:35 PM

A safest way to invest the BTC is to keep hold of the bitcoins you have till you see the price increase. I think this would be a good idea rather than investing on trading, mining or on anything else. Another way would be, if you are skilled on designing or completing projects, you can hire people and invest in them and double your btc. This would bring you a decent income.
delliaerd

Activity: 672

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 10:29:00 PM

A safest way to invest the BTC is to keep hold of the bitcoins you have till you see the price increase. I think this would be a good idea rather than investing on trading, mining or on anything else. Another way would be, if you are skilled on designing or completing projects, you can hire people and invest in them and double your btc. This would bring you a decent income.
Only keep and hold bitcoin in long term is the safest way. But we have the point that we need to wait in really long time. it is fine if we saving big amount bitcoin becouse the profit will significant. I think the best way is we work smart, I mean if we have a good skill in any profession we can use it to earn bitcoin. For example, we sell a clothes then we get the payment in bitcoin. Although ee have to convert it into fiat first to buy some thing. I think trading, or minning is for individual investment although there are some trader or minner are work together.

..C..
........Finally C is .........
...........            ............
       ............            ............
...................      ....................

BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 2965

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2016, 11:26:47 PM

Only keep and hold bitcoin in long term is the safest way. But we have the point that we need to wait in really long time. it is fine if we saving big amount bitcoin becouse the profit will significant. I think the best way is we work smart, I mean if we have a good skill in any profession we can use it to earn bitcoin. For example, we sell a clothes then we get the payment in bitcoin. Although ee have to convert it into fiat first to buy some thing. I think trading, or minning is for individual investment although there are some trader or minner are work together.
Well for me it is still good to save bitcoins not only for holding it and wait for price increase you can also save for buying your own hardware miner.. so that you can mine bitcoin without too much work.. and you can use them also for trading so this combination trading and mining is good and you can be make a good profit.. Well we are here online so if you have some free time you can study some online jobs like making website javascript pythons or any programming language.. for me i study SEO and online marketing i study started 2015 and and its my part time job and passive income i am making sales in my own website. and earn money. some of my money converted into bitcoin because it is always good to buy bitcoin to make more profit..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
knyolku123

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 11:52:14 PM

So where should we invest bitcoin to actually earn some profit and increase the amount of bitcoin we own, is there any legit place?
I mean cloud mining is a scam but there must be something else we can actually do right?

We do you want lend out your bitcoins?
Bitcoin itself is the investment and that should be enough risk imo.
All those lending platforms and services are often used by thiefs and scammers.
Hold your coins in a safe wallet and have a big smile in your face in about 3-5 years! Wink
of course, bitcoin is good investment which collect the bitcoin. wait the time price of bitcoin is rise and maybe in 3-5 years bitcoin would be so high price, so is good investment.
genos

Activity: 574

Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 12:25:14 AM

That is true, there are a lot of good investments with bitcoin if you are going to get serious with it. But most of the people are into holding and even though they have already their own investments they are still referring into holding. Because this is the easiest type of investment that doesn't even need any effort but only waiting time.

.But the one that do that kind of investment will face some problem such as suddenly the price goes down deeply. Usually it because the request more low rather than supply bitcoin.
But i can belief that holding bitcoin is easier way to investment bitcoin .

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀███▀████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀▄█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄█▄▀████

███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀████████▀▀▀██▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀█████
███          ▀███   ████████   ██    ▀█████████   ██           ▀████   █████
███   █████▄   ██   ████████   ██      ▀███████   ██   ██████▄   ███   █████
███   ██████   ██   ████████   ██   █▄   ▀█████   ██   ████████   ██   █████
███   █████▀   ██   ████████   ██   ███▄   ▀███   ██   ████████   ██   █████
███          ▄███   ▀██████▀   ██   █████▄   ▀█   ██   ███████▀   ██   █████
███   ▄▄▄▄▄███████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███   ███████▄      ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███   █████
███   █████████████▄        ▄████   █████████▄    ██        ▄▄▄█████   █████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Any Store Can Buy, Sell and Accept Cryptocurrency.██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
[[[ Whitepaper    Twitter     Facebook]]]
[[[  Telegram      Medium     Youtube ]]]
groll

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 12:51:34 AM

Think about what you're doing here: You're asking random people on the internet where to put your money. ...

actually i think asking other people for advice is a good thing, because it is like brainstorming and also it is a good way of using other people's experiences.
but you have to be careful about the replies you get. there is always bad suggestions along with good ones. so you have to consider all bad until proven otherwise.

Yeah its true that asking some advice from others here is a big help for us to find where to invest in BTC. But we should be keen in reading those replies because not all of these sites being recommended are legit. We do not know who can we trust and frankly speaking, we don't personally know the people who replies to our post.
OpenTalkLab

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 01:10:38 AM

I think best invest at the moment is invest on bitcoin dice sites.Some of the dice site made good % winnings for their investor.

Use DiceSites.com and Try your own.At the moment betking is a good investment.They Made over 180% Roi last month.Safe dice is also good for investment at the moment.
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 01:49:53 AM

I think best invest at the moment is invest on bitcoin dice sites.Some of the dice site made good % winnings for their investor.

Use DiceSites.com and Try your own.At the moment betking is a good investment.They Made over 180% Roi last month.Safe dice is also good for investment at the moment.
All sites as long as legitimate are good in investment, they win in the long run and that is their advantage. They might not be profitable for now but in the long run they will be profitable as gamblers lose in the long run. It is just important that we should learn how to have patience in investing as profit will not come easy.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Owl_Fintech

Activity: 55
Merit: 10

Byteball.org - airdropped high-end cryptocurrency

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 12:54:46 PM

There are different places to invest your bitcoins, like altcoins, but you need to invest at the right time to trade at the best rates. However, this may not be the right time to invest in altcoins, since bitcoin is rising in value.

⚪ Byteball (https://byteball.org/)     ❱❱❱     I T   J U S T   W O R K S .    ❱❱❱
Sending Crypto to Email  -  Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments  -  ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1608859.0)          TELEGRAM (https://t.me/byteball)          TWITTER (https://twitter.com/ByteballOrg)          MEDIUM (https://medium.com/byteball)          SLACK (https://slack.byteball.org/)          REDDIT (https://www.reddit.com/r/ByteBall/)
Labumi

Activity: 756

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 12:59:02 PM

There are different places to invest your bitcoins, like altcoins, but you need to invest at the right time to trade at the best rates. However, this may not be the right time to invest in altcoins, since bitcoin is rising in value.

All of that is one thing that is true friend!! all investments. nothing is a good thing if we can't control the investments we do. I think an investment equal to gambling, but a much better investment than gambling. Because the investment will not provide addiction from everyone who does it. And the best investment is to buy a lot of btc and save it
carriebee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 01:16:10 PM

Best to invest right now is to buy bitcoin as price is continously
rising. You can also trade some altcoins seems price right now
is cheaper, the best time to invest also and hold it. For sure,
price well increase though. Thus, hold your bitcoin seems
increasing its demands.
croutonhexagon

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 01:50:42 PM

I would like to advise you not to invest money anywhere because all investment sites are money looter. As i had loosed money in investment so honestly I would highly recommend you not to invest money anywhere. If you want to make money out of bitcoin then best way would be to trade in trading sites but be sure to start work less amount then increase progressively.
Gotottack

Activity: 882
Merit: 506

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 01:55:14 PM

I would like to advise you not to invest money anywhere because all investment sites are money looter. As i had loosed money in investment so honestly I would highly recommend you not to invest money anywhere. If you want to make money out of bitcoin then best way would be to trade in trading sites but be sure to start work less amount then increase progressively.

You're probably talking about Hyips. Not all investments are ponzi though. You gotta screen where you will be investing your hard earned bitcoins/money. Basically, it must be something real like gambling sites. You can invest in the house instead of gambling. Usually, the house wins in the long run.
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2016, 02:02:24 PM

You're probably talking about Hyips. Not all investments are ponzi though. You gotta screen where you will be investing your hard earned bitcoins/money. Basically, it must be something real like gambling sites. You can invest in the house instead of gambling. Usually, the house wins in the long run.

Avoid to see HYIPs everywhere...
Serious investment systems do exist.
My U2 investment system is now absolutly free and market regulated...Absolutly nothing to see about HYIPs.

Natalim

Activity: 2912
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 02:41:47 PM

Just hold it and enjoy the profit in the future. Pretty simple but it's effective.

Ask them if you have doubt on my statement.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 121 »
  Print  

Jump to: