Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:07:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 121 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Where to Invest BTC?  (Read 144013 times)
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 03:23:34 PM

Investments are up to the individual themselves and their needs. Investments can be many things.
One way to invest is to invest in yourself whether that means ypu own business or paying to study something and increase your knowledge of things you are interested in.

That's right... An investment can be of any type... It is not always important that an investment should give you any returns because maybe you are investing on something that does not return anything... But i feel here they are discussing the profitable investments and i really can't find any of them these days...
So how can it be a good investment if there will be no return. Every businessmen or wise investor will never invest in something if they don't expect a return from it. For example A baker bought a new high speed oven, the baker expect it to make more Bread at a speedy pace. Maybe you are mistaking something from an investment.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
allcloudminers

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2016, 04:44:02 PM

Here is a list of almost all potential investments:

Peer to Peer Lending: Bitbond, BTCjam, Loanbase, BTCpop
Margin Funding: Poloniex, Bitfinex
"Saving Account": Magnr 1-2%
Bter Investment program (cloud mining): 3-10%
Cloud Mining Contracts: Genesis Mining, Hashflare
Cloud Mining Renting: Nicehash, MiningRig Rentals
Invest in exchange shares with dividends: Bluetrade
Invest in crowdfunding: Bnktothefuture

There are reviews on Cryptocoinzone for almost all companies Smiley

tee-rex

Activity: 742
Merit: 526

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 05:04:43 PM

What does Bter investment program have to do with cloud mining? As far as I'm acquainted with the matter, they seem to be using the funds of their clients to invest in JUA's mining operation. The latter is a Chinese company involved in real Bitcoin mining (holds a stake in a BW.COM mining pool) and which supported Bter financially after it had been hacked in February 2015
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 05:51:07 PM

Loanbase s been closing down and all other peer to peer lending re 100% loss. Without collateral, this system of lending simply does not work. People by nature tend to try to steal stuff and will try to lend and do not reply your coins.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
dhampir-D

Activity: 454
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 11:27:33 PM

The higher the upward trend of Bitcoin, the greater the risk of investing the coins in other investments. I think at the moment the best investment probably is Bitcoin itself. It takes patience and long-term thinking, it may not take too long for Bitcoin to demonstrate its true potential.
ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 01:06:01 AM

The higher the upward trend of Bitcoin, the greater the risk of investing the coins in other investments. I think at the moment the best investment probably is Bitcoin itself. It takes patience and long-term thinking, it may not take too long for Bitcoin to demonstrate its true potential.
i think bitcoin are showing potential now, become the best among other cryptocurrency it's, my opinion. and what do you think the true potential bitcoin ?

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Ashong Salonga

Activity: 882
Merit: 260

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 01:10:53 AM

Don't waste your bitcoins by investing it on different scumbag sites like HYIPS or Cloud mining sites because they will all turn to scam in the end of the day. If i were you, I will just hodl and keep saving more bitcoins because the price is still rising and $1k price is not that hard to reach. The right question for this thread is where to invest MONEY? Not BTC. Invest your money on bitcoin and not in those scam sites.
Yet, we just don't be dependent on its rate. We must work on as to make profit. I prefer to do trading than waiting for its rate to rise up. Yet risky, but not scam. It will allow you to make profit if you are smart and skilled enough.

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
████████████▀▀░░░░███
███████████▌░░░░░░███
███████████░░░░██████
███████████░░░░██████
████████░░░░░░░░░░▐██
████████░░░░░░░░░░███

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

▀██████████░░░░█████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
████▀██████▀░░░▀▀▄███
████░░▀▀███░░░░░░▄███
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▐████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░▄█████

████▀█▄░░░░░░░▄██████

█████▄░░░░░▄▄████████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
███░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░███
██░░▄█████████▀▀▄░░██
██░░███▀▀░░░▀▀▄▄█░░██
██░░██▀░▄███▄░▀██░░██
██░░██░░█████░░██░░██
██░░██▄░▀███▀░▄██░░██

██░░███▄▄░░░▄▄███░░██

██░░▀███████████▀░░██

███░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░███

█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀████
██████████▀▀░░░░▐████
██████▀▀░░░▄▀░░░█████
████░░░░▄▄▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄▐█░░░░░░██████

███████▌▌░░░░░▐██████

████████▄██▄▄░███████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 01:35:03 AM

Don't waste your bitcoins by investing it on different scumbag sites like HYIPS or Cloud mining sites because they will all turn to scam in the end of the day. If i were you, I will just hodl and keep saving more bitcoins because the price is still rising and $1k price is not that hard to reach. The right question for this thread is where to invest MONEY? Not BTC. Invest your money on bitcoin and not in those scam sites.
Yet, we just don't be dependent on its rate. We must work on as to make profit. I prefer to do trading than waiting for its rate to rise up. Yet risky, but not scam. It will allow you to make profit if you are smart and skilled enough.

If you have a sufficient knowledge about trading, then you can go for it to make more profits but many experienced traders itself not making always profit from their trades. So if you know how to trade carefully then it is better to keep coins to appreciate prices to make a profit. I usually go for long in trades and sell only after I make some profit otherwise mostly I will hold on to it.
BlockEye
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1097

Bounty Mngr & Article Writer https://goo.gl/p4Agsh

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 03:00:30 AM

i think bitcoin are showing potential now, become the best among other cryptocurrency it's, my opinion. and what do you think the true potential bitcoin ?

your thinking is right. but to make it clear it is not just a potential but it is the best cryptocurrency as of now. That is a fact and not just a opinion of yours. We all here on this forum because of bitcoin and it current price is the best among the rest of the altcoin. So the real question is until when did the bitcoin maintain its current status.

@OP. buying bitcoin itself and just store it is the best way to invest on bitcoin, don't risk on other investment. just play safe
agamasrori

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 03:09:45 AM

If you think long-term invest you can take a look rise only markets... However, you can only sell a little amount of money at a time in these markets.
Trading is kind of bitcoin investment type that need skill. I think if we wants invest our btc in trading we have to learn skill in demand and have enough experience in butcoin world. Thats mean it is need time. I think invest our bitcoin in ICO is good enough, although there are still a risk in it.

▄
            ▄███▄
          ▄███████▄
   ▄▄▄    █
█████████
   ███
    ███████████▄
██    ████    ████████▄
      ████    ██████████
  ████    ████▀██████████
  ████    ██▀   ▀█████████▄
      █████       █████████▄
      ███▀         ▀████████
  ██████▀           ▀███████
  █████▀             ▀█████
   ████ █▄▄▄     ▄▄▄█ ████
    ███ ▀███████████▀ ███
     ▀▀█▄ █████████ ▄█▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄▀▀
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
|●  facebook
●  reddit
●  ann thread
|
█ ██
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██

██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
██ █
maydna

Activity: 2926
Merit: 556

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 03:13:39 AM

i think the true potential bitcoin is can help us to make big money while the price is going to increase and people waiting and wanting this to be happen. so don't be late to buy bitcoin and save it in your wallet and you don't missed for next increasing the price and this is your best investment right now.
ardentvolcanoes

Activity: 1036

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 03:56:51 AM

If you think long-term invest you can take a look rise only markets... However, you can only sell a little amount of money at a time in these markets.
Trading is kind of bitcoin investment type that need skill. I think if we wants invest our btc in trading we have to learn skill in demand and have enough experience in butcoin world. Thats mean it is need time. I think invest our bitcoin in ICO is good enough, although there are still a risk in it.

skills and experience is not the only thing that we need to consider when it comes to trading especially in alt coin trading we also need to have a good knowledge and analytics with the coin that we are going to trade . this type of trading has more risk that bitcoin trading I guess so we need more things to consider If we are going to deal with it . by the way investing with ICO could be a good idea and could be profitable but I think some of them are not successful at the end .
abel1337
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

FOCUS

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2016, 04:00:35 AM

Investing in ICO has a risk. Many ICO now is for me they are not agreeing to their promises, I invested 3x on an ico but I lose 3x on ICO because the price of the coin i get is not worth it from the bitcoin that i invested. Better to research first the outcome of the altcoins ico.
Positid

Activity: 378

BULL RUN until 2030

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 05:30:48 AM

Investing in ICO has a risk. Many ICO now is for me they are not agreeing to their promises, I invested 3x on an ico but I lose 3x on ICO because the price of the coin i get is not worth it from the bitcoin that i invested. Better to research first the outcome of the altcoins ico.
The word investing alone has a risk already and not only in ICO, what people are really expecting in the ICO is they will be able to buy the cheapest price of a coins and hoping that the price will pump when release, it's like a gambling.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
choppork

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 02:11:23 PM

your thinking is right. but to make it clear it is not just a potential but it is the best cryptocurrency as of now. That is a fact and not just a opinion of yours. We all here on this forum because of bitcoin and it current price is the best among the rest of the altcoin. So the real question is until when did the bitcoin maintain its current status.

@OP. buying bitcoin itself and just store it is the best way to invest on bitcoin, don't risk on other investment. just play safe

Only do that if you're willing to wait for years. The people that bought bitcoins when the price was 1200$ are still waiting for the price to increase higher than when they bought it. Bitcoin still has risks even though the people that have bought months ago have already almost doubled their money. Bitcoin is very volatile and even if where in an upward trend right now, there are still other things than can postpone the rise. We don't know when it will happen and what would it be.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
mundang

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 02:19:35 PM

So where should we invest bitcoin to actually earn some profit and increase the amount of bitcoin we own, is there any legit place?
I mean cloud mining is a scam but there must be something else we can actually do right?
Invest in gold and in bitcoin after 10 years they will give you a massive profit which you do not expect. Dont invest on cloud mining they will not last for a year. You  can try trading for less risk.
Mickel-drew

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 02:41:37 PM

investing is the hardest work because people are afraid of lossing their coins but i have seen that most people are investing into trading on bitcoin and altcoins
pealr12

Activity: 1946
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 03:19:23 PM

So where should we invest bitcoin to actually earn some profit and increase the amount of bitcoin we own, is there any legit place?
I mean cloud mining is a scam but there must be something else we can actually do right?
Trading is the only legit way to earn bitcoin without any risk.  All of the others ways are too risky,gambling,ponzi,doublers,hyip and mining. Trading is  the most profitable way in earning bitcoin in a legit way.
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1222

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2016, 03:21:11 PM

This is true and the only reason I am collecting bitcoin currently. I have a feeling the prices will increase a lot in the coming years. Once they prices are high enough I will sell some to book profits and hold them again.

This is not for the panicky traders who starts getting cardiac hypertension when prices fall Grin Grin It does requires strong nerves to hold them since fluctuations are bound to happen in the crypto market.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
chairul.muttaqin

Activity: 213
Merit: 100

CCS - join the REVOLUTION in service

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 03:25:12 PM

Trading is the only legit way to earn bitcoin without any risk.  All of the others ways are too risky,gambling,ponzi,doublers,hyip and mining. Trading is  the most profitable way in earning bitcoin in a legit way.

sorry dude but i am not in your side if you said the trading is not a risky way to get a profit by investing bitcoin because as far as i know there are so many people who was loss in trading. not every trade we can get some profit sometimes we lost our money, it means trading also have a risk if we don't have a good strategy when we buy or sell some coin.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 121 »
  Print  

Jump to: