July 12, 2024, 10:32:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question:  Should we update core ?
Yes - 202 (89.4%)
No - 24 (10.6%)
Total Voters: 226

Pages: « 1 ... 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 [211] 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [B3]B3Coin Hybrid POW/POS [Scrypt] - ANTI-INSTAMINE, NO PREMINE, NO ICO, NO IPO  (Read 241933 times)
jhhansen

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:03:43 PM

65,724,363,238 sell orders in coinexchange
2,000,000,000 total supply in coinmarketcap

how?
any one can explain ?

Coinmarketcap is just a 3rd party information site. They don't have all details correct at all times.

This is not explanation.

So anybody knows what is supply of b3 coins now?
Or somebody everyday creates new billion b3 coins from nowhere, and sell on coinexchange for 1 satoshi.

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/b3/

620 million kB3, or 620 billion B3.

B3 Team (@J-No), PoS Staker and sleepless traveler. B3Coin important links: Website | Join Discord | GitHub Releases | CoinMarketCap

Favorite exchanges: Coinbase | Binance | Kucoin | Cryptopia -->> Favorite ICO: -->> let.bet | TraDove | Dorado
ghighe781

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:22:18 PM

Look better, in your link are 620,477,299 B3 not kb3. I do not know if this project is good or not.
jhhansen

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:24:51 PM

Look better, in your link are 620,477,299 B3 not kb3. I do not know if this project is good or not.

The change from B3 to kB3 is not updated there, but the numbers are. It's 620 million kB3.

It's confusing, and I don't like it, but it's the fact.

B3 Team (@J-No), PoS Staker and sleepless traveler. B3Coin important links: Website | Join Discord | GitHub Releases | CoinMarketCap

Favorite exchanges: Coinbase | Binance | Kucoin | Cryptopia -->> Favorite ICO: -->> let.bet | TraDove | Dorado
bit012

Activity: 19

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:26:03 PM

Hi. When coin insertion / withdrawal is active on the exchange Yobit?

That is only up to Yobit, they have had the opportunity to update their wallet for weeks.
Hi.
So, what is next?
Why the price in yobit and other exchanges is different?
And what will be with price, it fall down to 0.00000001 ETH? Or what?
If i bought some quantity on yobit, what to do?
To say goodbye to this money?
jhhansen

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:27:43 PM

Hi. When coin insertion / withdrawal is active on the exchange Yobit?

That is only up to Yobit, they have had the opportunity to update their wallet for weeks.
Hi.
So, what is next?
Why the price in yobit and other exchanges is different?
And what will be with price, it fall down to 0.00000001 ETH? Or what?
If i bought some quantity on yobit, what to do?
To say goodbye for this money?

Yobit have been selling coins from the wrong blockchain. How they proceed to correct that, I don't know - that is up to them.

amGigolo

Activity: 164

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:46:19 PM

I am waiting for the effect of the rebranding and the new website but it seems that the traders are not aware or not interested because the price at yobit is dropping and at the coinexchange there are no buy orders, i don't wanted to spread FUD but i think the dev team needs to do something about this, i am still believing and still hoding my millions of B3.
Sum sed thay in a fite and thats y thay opend a now web,  and the pursan that was in charge is duming all coins at coin exchaing...  The bigest prablum no one talks and explain!!!  Ar a spam or thay just lost control and no bady taking respansubility!?  Im holding - cant get lower anywey...

Like HELL  it can not go any  lower....   when KB3  is the new  trading pair at coinexchangio  it will go below 1 Sat...   because now it will be trading to start like at 1000 KB3

so when ppl are just trying to dump to get out of the coin at say 800 SATS...  we now have  B3  equal to  0.8 SATS

this coin can  plunge with the implementation of Kb3,   so many ppl are upset about it but the teams seems not to care about shit anyone says...

They continue to Shit on all the late investors and small holders...     with kb3  those ppl will NEVER ROI because so many investors will DUMP  sub 1 Sathoshi  cause this coin has shown no promise  but to a VERY select Few...

This whole rebrand is a Joke,,  70%  ppl thinks it looks like $hit,  no whitepaper, No Team info,   links not working... no updates for ppl who dont go on Discord

when will the Team just leave shit as is and  leave it as B3, and let the market work everything out....  since thanksgiving all they want to do is control everything...    locking out wallets,   screwing all the investors  by implementing  the nodes early...

Just quit  changing shit,  this coin has had so many wallet Changes and $hit going on you can NOT blame anyone for being pissed off

if you guys think a DEX  is the savior to this coin... your nuts....

Look at the Waves  DEX  MUch MUCH larger community and look at their volume and they have a TRUSTED  past ...

everything you guys  Change and get ppl all hyped about   end up blowing up in your face cause your  trying to manipulate things...   just let the coin be be B3
talonpower

Activity: 47
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:49:56 PM

I am waiting for the effect of the rebranding and the new website but it seems that the traders are not aware or not interested because the price at yobit is dropping and at the coinexchange there are no buy orders, i don't wanted to spread FUD but i think the dev team needs to do something about this, i am still believing and still hoding my millions of B3.
Sum sed thay in a fite and thats y thay opend a now web,  and the pursan that was in charge is duming all coins at coin exchaing...  The bigest prablum no one talks and explain!!!  Ar a spam or thay just lost control and no bady taking respansubility!?  Im holding - cant get lower anywey...

Like HELL  it can not go any  lower....   when KB3  is the new  trading pair at coinexchangio  it will go below 1 Sat...   because now it will be trading to start like at 1000 KB3

so when ppl are just trying to dump to get out of the coin at say 800 SATS...  we now have  B3  equal to  0.8 SATS

this coin can  plunge with the implementation of Kb3,   so many ppl are upset about it but the teams seems not to care about shit anyone says...

They continue to Shit on all the late investors and small holders...     with kb3  those ppl will NEVER ROI because so many investors will DUMP  sub 1 Sathoshi  cause this coin has shown no promise  but to a VERY select Few...

This whole rebrand is a Joke,,  70%  ppl thinks it looks like $hit,  no whitepaper, No Team info,   links not working... no updates for ppl who dont go on Discord

when will the Team just leave shit as is and  leave it as B3, and let the market work everything out....  since thanksgiving all they want to do is control everything...    locking out wallets,   screwing all the investors  by implementing  the nodes early...

Just quit  changing shit,  this coin has had so many wallet Changes and $hit going on you can NOT blame anyone for being pissed off

if you guys think a DEX  is the savior to this coin... your nuts....

Look at the Waves  DEX  MUch MUCH larger community and look at their volume and they have a TRUSTED  past ...

everything you guys  Change and get ppl all hyped about   end up blowing up in your face cause your  trying to manipulate things...   just let the coin be be B3

I agree with a LOT of this...   everything does seemed Rushed...  just do one thing at a time and let the market  work itself out... right now all we have is mass confusion,   even if it is simple to some it is NOT to others...

not everyone is educated as the team or can even understand cause maybe they do not speak english well and their translation tools  just stink

I agree...   going to KB3  is going to hurt so many ppl and those ppl will NOT  let it go without blasting the hell out of your coin even more than b4
RasselAPN

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:00:11 PM

Return B3. We don't need KB3
mehrdad2020

Activity: 16

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:00:26 PM

Hello
I keep my B3 coins on the coinexchange site. Should I transfer them to my personal wallet for kb3?

Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
RasselAPN

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:08:42 PM

Hello
I keep my B3 coins on the coinexchange site. Should I transfer them to my personal wallet for kb3?

Wallet KB3 does not exist. Your KB3 if you buy them,converted to B3 in the translation in the wallet. What is the point in KB3 except for fraud,do not understand. Let them explain the developers.
jhhansen

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:11:46 PM

Hello

Wallet KB3 does not exist. Your KB3 if you buy them,converted to B3 in the translation in the wallet. What is the point in KB3 except for fraud,do not understand. Let them explain the developers.

1 KB3 is simply 1000 B3. It's a display unit, and you can choose that in the wallet if you want. It's just like 1kg is 1000 grams.

Please explain how it contributes to fraud, that makes no sense.

NokyRed

Activity: 201
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:22:23 PM

i have now 1 million b3 coins.. GO PLS 0.01$ AND I HAVE 100.000K DOLLAR MUHAHAHAHA

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
RasselAPN

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:24:48 PM

Hello

1 KB3 is simply 1000 B3. It's a display unit, and you can choose that in the wallet if you want. It's just like 1kg is 1000 grams.

Explain. Exchanges will be traded KB3,I understand. Price B3 1 Satoshi today. So the price KB3 1000 Satoshi. But the price is 1 Satoshi does not allow to be lower! And the price is 1000 Satoshi can easily drop to 1 Satoshi!. I did not understand my apprehension? I buy B3 and KB3 do not. And on exchanges is trading KB3. No matter what you're talking about simple mathematical representation. The fact remains. If KB3 will cost a little less than 1000 Satoshi, this is a loss for all those who bought B3 for Satoshi. What are you doing this? What you do not like the 6 billion coins B3? This is a normal amount!. No need to listyowati exchanges KB3. Only B3! I do not understand!
jhhansen

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:28:52 PM

Hello

Explain. Exchanges will be traded KB3,I understand. Price B3 1 Satoshi today. So the price KB3 1000 Satoshi. But the price is 1 Satoshi does not allow to be lower! And the price is 1000 Satoshi can easily drop to 1 Satoshi!. I did not understand my apprehension? I buy B3 and KB3 do not. And on exchanges is trading KB3. No matter what you're talking about simple mathematical representation. The fact remains. If KB3 will cost a little less than 1000 Satoshi, this is a loss for all those who bought B3 for Satoshi. What are you doing this? What you do not like the 6 billion coins B3? This is a normal amount!. No need to listyowati exchanges KB3. Only B3! I do not understand!

I'm sorry, you are a little difficult to understand. But your main concern is the price falling below 1 satoshi per B3.

I believe KB3 will be good long term, and yes the price could fall below because many people will try to take some profits. But from there the market decides the price, and with lower supply on the markets, if the marketing and community effort succeeds, new exchanges become available along with the roadmap being delivered, it could very well do great.

RasselAPN

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:42:07 PM

I agree with you that the technology of the coin and the coin is attractive! So I bought this coin. But in order to create a positive atmosphere for the mass purchase of coins,you need to create positive PR. The developers do not. Yes,there is a new website. But the old site is not bad. There are examples in POS coins right now for 1 month reached the level of 100X. And this is only the beginning! Nothing changed neither in the website nor in the brand. Just gradually add the coin on exchange. The developers of B3 zanimayutsya.eto. We don't need a website,we need exchange. We don't need the KB3 on the exchanges. We need a B3. And in his wallet we really can switch to any mathematical representation. What will prevent the developers to artificially lower the price of KB3 to 1 Satoshi? Despite the fact that an auction for the coin being on 2 exchanges only. While one of them generally difficult to call the exchange. Some kind of a Scam. And the second is trading B3 with huge walls.
RasselAPN

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:48:43 PM

i have now 1 million b3 coins.. GO PLS 0.01$ AND I HAVE 100.000K DOLLAR MUHAHAHAHA

CyberTrader

Activity: 43

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:57:23 PM

Hello

If I understand this correctly, you will list 1000 b3s as 1 KB3. What is that going to do to my investment? I have bought many coins at 1 Satoshi? Would it not be wiser to simply leave the unit as is and let the market take care of itself? I would hope that (at least), 1 kb3 will be listed as 1000 Satoshi. Considering the market cap of around USD 69000, it's very dangerous to have major technical hickups, get delisted and change the unit on the exchanges. Many people expect the prices to fall and loss of their investment. Technically speaking, the b3 cannot be traded for less than 1 satoshi. However, with your change of unit, a b3 may eventually just be worth 1000th of a satoshi. Well done, folks. That is certainly not a way to conduct business.
RasselAPN

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:09:55 PM

Hello

If I understand this correctly, you will list 1000 b3s as 1 KB3. What is that going to do to my investment? I have bought many coins at 1 Satoshi? Would it not be wiser to simply leave the unit as is and let the market take care of itself? I would hope that (at least), 1 kb3 will be listed as 1000 Satoshi. Considering the market cap of around USD 69000, it's very dangerous to have major technical hickups, get delisted and change the unit on the exchanges. Many people expect the prices to fall and loss of their investment. Technically speaking, the b3 cannot be traded for less than 1 satoshi. However, with your change of unit, a b3 may eventually just be worth 1000th of a satoshi. Well done, folks. That is certainly not a way to conduct business.

You are right! That's what I want to say. The fact that developers write about simple mathematical representation doesn't matter. The market lives by emotions in the first place. If something is worth 1 Satoshi,it is clear that below you will not fall,and people are buying. But when something is 1000 Satoshi,it is expensive and psychologically. and can easily turn into 1 Satoshi. Such manipulations should be carried out not at the bottom of the market,but with some confidence koinu. In this case it is not. There is no trust. There is only the desire to make money. But what you do with the coin developers will seem to make them only. I repeat: return B3 on the exchange. Take KB3. It's not fair!
amGigolo

Activity: 164

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:29:07 PM

Hello

I'm sorry, you are a little difficult to understand. But your main concern is the price falling below 1 satoshi per B3.

I believe KB3 will be good long term, and yes the price could fall below because many people will try to take some profits. But from there the market decides the price, and with lower supply on the markets, if the marketing and community effort succeeds, new exchanges become available along with the roadmap being delivered, it could very well do great.

It great that you talk down to investors  like they are stupid and  greedy...

you guys have been leading ppl on since thanksgiving and  making money off B3  while you screw each and everyone of the Little guys...

the KB3  does NOTHING but Fuck over every small and late investor...

you guys  set up 10,000% staking and then   talk shit about the ppl it attracted to invest.  now they are greedy  assholes because they want to at least FN ROI

"from there market decides the price"    he says

let the FN market do it now instead of you guys manipulating the  Shit out of this coin
jhhansen

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:43:01 PM

Hello

It has traded for less than 1 satoshi on Coinsmarkets for a long time. So yes, technically speaking it can and it has.

The exchanges normally removes all sale and buy orders when they change a trading pair. So 1kB3 will not be "listed" at 1000 satoshi. It will be listed at whatever the first order is.

Pages: « 1 ... 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 [211] 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 »
  Print  

Jump to: