Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 04:59:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 154 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to explain bitcoin to teenagers or children  (Read 117994 times)
youngagethinker

Activity: 193
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 10:46:25 PM

Explaining it would be difficult for the beginning.
The disadvantage is that they are still kids, you won't know if they will take it seriously.
The advantage is that they are kids, they are open to learn new things. I too have a difficulty explaining it to my relatives. If you want to use the web, or graphs or block diagram if necessary, use it. Try to explain it in a laughble way, kids like things that make them laugh. Instead of spending much time in video games, they will fucos their time in Bitcoin if they are serious. And don't forget to tell that don't disregard their studies even if they are a bitcoiner.
Good luck.😊

Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 11:26:36 PM

My child is in any case already know what I stammered and what is bitcoin in general. While his education makes it impossible to realize the entire concept of bitcoin, but the essence of it is already caught and will soon join me with.
to understand the concept of bitcoin of course he will not know. probably just made them dizzy. perhaps they will know just the basis of bitcoin, like bitcoin is as currencies or commoditie
agamasrori

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 01:30:31 AM

My child is in any case already know what I stammered and what is bitcoin in general. While his education makes it impossible to realize the entire concept of bitcoin, but the essence of it is already caught and will soon join me with.
to understand the concept of bitcoin of course he will not know. probably just made them dizzy. perhaps they will know just the basis of bitcoin, like bitcoin is as currencies or commoditie
actual children or teenagers do not have to know about bitcoin in detail, probably high school teenagers will be able to understand but not with elementary school children. just tell them about where to earn bitcoin, how and where to use and store bitcoin.

▄
            ▄███▄
          ▄███████▄
   ▄▄▄    █
█████████
   ███
    ███████████▄
██    ████    ████████▄
      ████    ██████████
  ████    ████▀██████████
  ████    ██▀   ▀█████████▄
      █████       █████████▄
      ███▀         ▀████████
  ██████▀           ▀███████
  █████▀             ▀█████
   ████ █▄▄▄     ▄▄▄█ ████
    ███ ▀███████████▀ ███
     ▀▀█▄ █████████ ▄█▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄▀▀
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
|●  facebook
●  reddit
●  ann thread
|
█ ██
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██

██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
██ █
gerardsan

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 01:48:29 AM

I don't know about children, but many teenagers are well aware about bitcoins and their usages. A lot of the sites they visit for gaming already accept bitcoins. I know for sure my teens know how to use them. It may depend on the country where they live and the freedom they may enjoy on the net. my experience with my kids.
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1105

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 02:04:24 AM

actual children or teenagers do not have to know about bitcoin in detail, probably high school teenagers will be able to understand but not with elementary school children. just tell them about where to earn bitcoin, how and where to use and store bitcoin.
Children need to be left of their own to make effective decision. We should not force them to start learning about bitcoin. Children who has the habit of playing games can be suggested to play games that pay small amount of bitcoin. It's good to explain to teenage people. If they find it interesting they themselves will explore and learn much about it.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1256

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2017, 02:15:21 AM

Children need to be left of their own to make effective decision. We should not force them to start learning about bitcoin. Children who has the habit of playing games can be suggested to play games that pay small amount of bitcoin. It's good to explain to teenage people. If they find it interesting they themselves will explore and learn much about it.
You can just explain to them what Bitcoin is and what it's for. If they somehow understand what it is you can start asking them if they are interested in it or not. It's going to be hard if you force them to want it, the effects of it will be long term and could affect their lives in the future. Making them know what they want in life could benefit them in the future, as they grow old. That's the best way to win at parenting.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
BitDane

Activity: 1372
Merit: 348

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2017, 02:18:31 AM

I think let us just let the children be.  Let them focus in their study, teenagers on the other hand should be thought of Bitcoin but let their interest guide them on what to do.  This way, if ever these teenagers realized and understand the essence of Bitcoin then they will do it according to their own accord.
Creepings

Activity: 546
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 02:28:53 AM

I think let us just let the children be.  Let them focus in their study, teenagers on the other hand should be thought of Bitcoin but let their interest guide them on what to do.  This way, if ever these teenagers realized and understand the essence of Bitcoin then they will do it according to their own accord.

Whats wrong letting children know about bitcoin, it can be an introduction about bitcoin, who knows, one of these children may be the one who will find the solution of the problems that bitcoin users face.
Jemzx00

Activity: 1470
Merit: 546

Be nice!

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2017, 02:39:39 AM

Whats wrong letting children know about bitcoin, it can be an introduction about bitcoin, who knows, one of these children may be the one who will find the solution of the problems that bitcoin users face.
There's nothing wrong on letting children know about bitcoin but we dont need to force them to use it if they don't have any interest to it. Just like what he said, just let the children be. Let them focus on what their interest.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
Gerlysheyn

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 08:29:30 AM

Let the chilrean know about bitcoin because it is the future currency.  Explain them that bitcoin is a digital money where you can buy everything like the real money. Let the teenager too. Let thdm see the importance of digital money.
Ocytrem

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 10:17:19 AM

Bitcoin is difficult to explain. I also felt difficulties in understanding bitcoin for the firs time. Let's share how to explain bitcoin to children of teenagers. In My country I can say 98% children don't know bitcoin. In fact, bitcoin can be future money. If the children not familiar with cryptocurrency or bitcoin, how can they face the digital era in the future.
Some good ideas how to teach them are:
Teach them at school
Teach them at home
Let them learn about Bitcoin with games
CARrency

Activity: 546
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 12:17:57 PM

That's not the only reason, even they understand about bitcoin, most of them aren't interested at all Sad
I tried to explain bitcoin to my friend and he understood, but he wasn't interested till i say bitcoin is a away to earn extra pocket money.

In short, teenagers (and most people) don't care much about something unless it could bring profit/advantage Roll Eyes

Well that is the ticket to get them in earning and using bitcoin. Joining them in the bitcoin community will be great thing and may help to develop bitcoin.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄     
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 01:03:52 PM

That's not the only reason, even they understand about bitcoin, most of them aren't interested at all Sad
I tried to explain bitcoin to my friend and he understood, but he wasn't interested till i say bitcoin is a away to earn extra pocket money.

In short, teenagers (and most people) don't care much about something unless it could bring profit/advantage Roll Eyes

Well that is the ticket to get them in earning and using bitcoin. Joining them in the bitcoin community will be great thing and may help to develop bitcoin.
Letting them to join bitcoin community like this forum will help them a lot in helping to understand bitcoins much easier because all the basic topics are here and most of those topics are very interested to read and it can helps a lot for them to be a better bitcoin user and avoid mistakes like others did by just reading and applying it on their self.
elena-tur

Activity: 284
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 07:16:07 AM

Letting them to join bitcoin community like this forum will help them a lot in helping to understand bitcoins much easier because all the basic topics are here and most of those topics are very interested to read and it can helps a lot for them to be a better bitcoin user and avoid mistakes like others did by just reading and applying it on their self.
Not a bad idea to bring children to the forum, but how much will they have endurance and patience is here and chat. Although if just for cognition bitcoin information about it is good.
bitbob82

Activity: 630

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 09:13:25 AM

Not a bad idea to bring children to the forum, but how much will they have endurance and patience is here and chat. Although if just for cognition bitcoin information about it is good.
but to me i think it is not a good idea. because if they become addicted to the bitcoin. then they will not be able to give time to their education. and their education can become interrupted.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 09:21:49 AM

but to me i think it is not a good idea. because if they become addicted to the bitcoin. then they will not be able to give time to their education. and their education can become interrupted.
If bitcoin will affect their education and gets distracted then its their fault because i know a student and he can balance it well like education and bitcoin. He excels in his education and maintain in being on the top section and he also earns good amount of money in bitcoin and sustain his needs and wants. I high believe that it is all about managing your time,self and the things that you are currently doing.
soul-impact

Activity: 854

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 09:59:38 AM

How can a person become addicted to a currency? If my kid is addicted to Bitcoin, I will very very happy since Bitcoin is one of the extraodinary invention in this century. There are many things hidden behind Bitcoin such as the algorithm, math and computer skill. Maybe after being addicted to bitcoin, my kid can become a professor in this field. LOL Cheesy

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1020

Seabet.io | Crypto-Casino

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 10:07:16 AM

How can a person become addicted to a currency? If my kid is addicted to Bitcoin, I will very very happy since Bitcoin is one of the extraodinary invention in this century. There are many things hidden behind Bitcoin such as the algorithm, math and computer skill. Maybe after being addicted to bitcoin, my kid can become a professor in this field. LOL Cheesy
Using the word "addicted" isnt relevant to use or improper,am i right? As you say that if hes addicted then he would somehow know all about bitcoin not only on its usage but regarding on its structure and other things attached to it.

deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 10:19:55 AM

it does not matter if you just tell them about the foundation of bitcoin but if you tell them about the concept and the bitcoin system
of course it is a strange thing because they certainly would not know it
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 11:02:45 AM

it does not matter if you just tell them about the foundation of bitcoin but if you tell them about the concept and the bitcoin system
of course it is a strange thing because they certainly would not know it
Yes that is true explaining about the concept of bitcoin like how it works and how people earn bitcoin or money is the main thing to consider when explaining bitcoin. If a person does not know bitcoin yet then explaining the basics like how is it secured and what is the advantages and disadvantages is you need to explain first and for the children you can tell them that bitcoin is just like money that we are using.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 154 »
  Print  

Jump to: