Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:18:43 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you support the rebrand/renaming to move away from the bad connotations, difficulty to carry out business and the constant questions about Silk Road and the connection to the project?
Yes
No
Unsure

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Rebranded to Duality Blockchain Solutions  (Read 129230 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Bavink

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 10:51:32 PM

Hi everyone I was investing in SILK a long time ago.

I'm really excited about the new SLK.
At the moment just casual staking, bit by bit the SLK stack will grow:) Grin

Wow An early adapter. How did you get to know this coin from so early on?
I myself started accumilating from may this year and I'm really curious about the path that lies ahead of this coin.
ttoroie

Activity: 404
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 12:55:44 AM

Just browsing the net and found out we're listed here at

THE JOURNEY'S ON HERE
SEQ: SSeQKtFR5zpqzLYozGRstXCcuaBjdMW3EU DYN: D5KWKzdhRz2yShwjkwX1Co51NBkNtGLuaz
MCDev

Activity: 680
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 01:17:07 AM

Just browsing the net and found out we're listed here at

That's a very cool site!! Didn't know of it. Thanks for posting it.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
SLievensDRKSLK

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

CTO - Silk Network

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2016, 01:33:10 AM

Had an interview today with Jamie Redman from https://bitcoin.com

I believe it will be published tomorrow so keep an eye out.
MCDev

Activity: 680
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 01:48:49 AM

Hey all - I know everyone always takes precautions when updating their client software but .... ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ALWAYS backup your wallet directory when switching (upgrading) client software to a new version.

Also, once you have created addresses in your wallet or added new addresses to the wallet, take the time to get the private keys for the addresses, or use the dumpwallet function to export all your address information including the privatekeys to a file.

In the QT wallet, tools, console;
dumpwallet "filename"
or
dumpprivkey "silkaddress"

If using the daemon;
silk-cli dumpwallet "filename"
or
silk-cli dumpprivkey "silkaddress"

I did a ton of buying the last 2 days on Bittrex and created a new address in my wallet for withdraw the SLK to this morning.  When I got home, I realized that the wallet was v1.0.0.0 and decided to update to 1.0.1.0.  I am so glad I always (what until tonight I thought was wasting time), had copied my wallet directory to a backup location and also always dump the private keys for any new addresses I create.

When I started the 1.0.1.0 wallet, the address I created this morning with a TON of SLK wasn't there.  I was able to recover by simply using the importprivkey command to import the missing address and recover my SLK.

It more than likely was an issue I induced when doing the upgrade but it made me remember all the stories in the past of people posting they had lost their coins when upgrading or even system crashes, but it made me want to remind everyone to take the extra time to make sure you have your private keys.

We all know where SLK and DSLK are going to go..... TAKE THE TIME AND PROTECT YOUR ASSETS

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
SLievensDRKSLK

CTO - Silk Network

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2016, 01:53:33 AM
Last edit: October 04, 2016, 02:06:01 AM by SLievensDRKSLK

Telegram User?

If not, you should be, download Telegram here - https://telegram.org/

Come & Join Us - https://telegram.me/SilkNetwork

Get the Silk Network Sticker Pack for Telegram - https://telegram.me/addstickers/SNetwork
Karartma1
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1422

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 06:27:28 AM

When I started the 1.0.1.0 wallet, the address I created this morning with a TON of SLK wasn't there.  I was able to recover by simply using the importprivkey command to import the missing address and recover my SLK.

It more than likely was an issue I induced when doing the upgrade but it made me remember all the stories in the past of people posting they had lost their coins when upgrading or even system crashes, but it made me want to remind everyone to take the extra time to make sure you have your private keys.

We all know where SLK and DSLK are going to go..... TAKE THE TIME AND PROTECT YOUR ASSETS

Good reminder, even though, the way I see it that's the first basic rule to learn when starting exploring the crypto world: understanding and managing our private keys. No keys, no control, no money...easy
cangxun83835143

Activity: 9

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 07:09:38 AM

DARKSILK market performance should be more explosive than the XMR, the participation of ICO in advance
Orestes

Activity: 441
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 09:31:54 AM

When I started the 1.0.1.0 wallet, the address I created this morning with a TON of SLK wasn't there.  I was able to recover by simply using the importprivkey command to import the missing address and recover my SLK.

Good reminder, even though, the way I see it that's the first basic rule to learn when starting exploring the crypto world: understanding and managing our private keys. No keys, no control, no money...easy

Indeed, always be in control.
SilkNetwork (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Tripartite of Silk, DarkSilk and Weaver

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2016, 10:48:19 AM

DarkSilk(DSLK) ICO Dedicated thread - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1625955

---DarkSilk(DSLK) ICO---

Time Period: 10PM EST Friday 23rd September - 10PM EST Sunday 23rd October

DARKSILK(DSLK) LAUNCHES ON THE 5TH OF NOVEMBER 2016

To fund further development and innovation by the Silk Network team, there will be a four week long crowdfunding campaign held on Weaver.

Out of a total 4,000,000 DarkSilk(DSLK) initial fund, there will potentially be 1,528,000 available for sale and the price will not be set (fixed).

Instead, the week with the most demand sets the price (volatility sets price) for the whole of the ICO:

MAX(PRICEWEEK(N) ([AMOUNT] BTC x 4 / 1,528,000 DSLK))

After 4 weeks, price is established and for the amount of BTC that has been raised by an investor, DSLK will be issued through Weaver. There will be a minimum and maximum allowable price:

MIN PRICE: 0.25 USD (Capped)
MAX PRICE: 2.50 USD (Capped)

We set these upper and lower limits to protect both the project against low demand
and investors against high demand to take the following two extreme scenarios into consideration.

Insufficient Demand
Price is set at USD 0.25 and a lot of DSLK will remain as collateral in Weaver.
This protects the project in case market value is negatively disproportionate to our estimated value.

Excess Demand
Price is set at USD 2.50 and DSLK will be sold out in Week(n), for this to happen USD 3,533,500 needs to be raised.

We want to reward early contributors, so there will be four tiers of bonuses; one for each week:

Tier 1: contributors during week one will receive a bonus of 15% more DarkSilk.
Tier 2: contributors during week two will receive a bonus of 10% more DarkSilk.
Tier 3: contributors during week three will receive a bonus of 5% more DarkSilk.
Tier 4: contributors during the last week will not receive a bonus.

How to take part:
1. Signup or Login on Weaver
2. Navigate to Main Menu->Wallet->Addresses
3. Deposit BTC to the "Bitcoin (ICO)" address

Your overview page will then update to show the Bitcoin transaction
and the balance within your Bitcoin(ICO) wallet will also reflect your deposit.

Once per hour the Bitcoin from Weaver is transferred to the 4/6 MultiSig CoPay BTC Wallet
4/6 MultiSig Address: 3P5sqo9JmUPL3Xsf3Zbb9wUi9EyCRnYPcV

ANNOUNCEMENT

Starting the 2nd week of the DarkSilk(DSLK) ICO we will be accepting Silk(SLK) payments at a 25:1 conversion rate.
Having monitored the reception of the DarkSilk(DSLK) ICO and the opening of the Silk(SLK) market on Bittrex we came to the following conclusions:

• The sell pressure in Silk(SLK) has been significant at a $0.01 rate.
• DarkSilk (DSLK) demand reaffirms a $0.25 price point.

To reduce excess Silk(SLK) liquidity on the market and to stabilise its price we will allow for Silk(SLK) payments to be made for the DarkSilk(DSLK) ICO. Greater DarkSilk(DSLK) distribution at a fair price is a welcome benefit. Silk(SLK) payments will not be eligible for bonus receivables.

The process for SLK payments will be the same as for BTC payments.

COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT

We Want You!
Join us on slack, get involved!

Consumer privacy is an increasingly important subject in the world today. DarkSilk(DSLK) offers its user-base the ability to send digital cash anonymously and instantly. With in-wallet features such as Sandstorm and Stealth Addresses, mixing coins and secure anonymity has never been easier.

The importance of a stable economy is known to us all. The value of DarkSilk will be kept in check using a stabilisation method via Weaver. DarkSilk is balanced by an advanced algorithm that transfers high price impact and price fluctuations to Silk. This method dampens price oscillations by managing DarkSilk supply and using Silk(SLK) as a security asset.

DarkSilk utilises Stormnodes as the 2nd tier of security for the network. Stormnodes pay 0.382DSLK per reward allowing for significant ROI to be achieved. For example, a Stormnode count of 500 nodes would result in a 37.7% ROI. Stormnodes also allow users to propose and vote on budgets. Each month a budgeting block gets distributed to the highest voted proposals. The size of the budgeting block is 10,000DSLK which is a welcoming amount to those projects in need of funding.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Silk Network White Paper
DoctorBugsBunny

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

As you sow, so shall you reap.

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 02:27:35 PM

I have Slk on Bittrex how do I go about downloading the wallet and sending it to the wallet?

Mineable ERC 20 tokens are the future.
SLievensDRKSLK

CTO - Silk Network

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2016, 02:35:26 PM

I have Slk on Bittrex how do I go about downloading the wallet and sending it to the wallet?

https://silk.silknetwork.org Wink
Orestes

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 10:29:12 PM

Already at 52 signups on Slack, if you haven't make sure you do!
SilkNetwork (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Tripartite of Silk, DarkSilk and Weaver

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2016, 11:04:11 PM

Karartma1
Legendary

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 06:20:42 AM

It's going to be big. Good to have such media exposure as well.

BC: Why is privacy and anonymity important to your team and development?

SL: Privacy limits the overall power of governments and corporation over individuals and builds trust and respect between the users and Silk Network. Anonymity allows users to conduct freedom of speech, social and political activities. These values are really deeply rooted in the team’s personal values as individuals.

I really agree with the above
beralt

Activity: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 07:33:58 AM
Last edit: October 05, 2016, 09:58:44 PM by beralt

Hello everyone,

I have some progress to report on setting up a staker on the raspberry-pi. Silk runs pretty smoothly with  about 9.7% memory use and between 15-30% cpu usage on my raspberry-pi 2. I also installed it on my model 1, and it seems also to be working well. Staking works and my machine earned me some SLK over night Smiley
I know @prometheusX has posted a tutorial already, but there were still some steps left out.
So here is my raspberry-pi staker building instructions that should be quite accessible for everyone.

Raspberry PI SILK STAKER

Preparing the raspberry-pi
* Get the latest raspbian-lite image from the Raspbian download page
* Flash SD card according to the official intructions
* Insert SD card into pi, connect LAN, power raspberry pi
* Find IP address of raspberry
Code:
ssh
into your raspberry
Code:
ssh pi@<YOUR LAN IP ADDRESS>
The standard password is "raspberry"
* Configure your raspbery by running
Code:
sudo raspi-config
:
 * Expand filesystem
 * Change password for the user pi
 * Overclock to your likings (useful for compilation, see below, but not really required for running the very slick silk client)
 * Under "Advanced options", you can set the shared memory for the GPU to only 16MB. We won't be running any graphical applications in any case
* Edit swap file size to 512MB (see also this guide)
Code:
sudo nano /etc/dphys-swapfile
* Change the default value of
Code:
CONF_SWAPSIZE=100
to
Code:
CONF_SWAPSIZE=512
* Reboot the pi

Installing the prerequisistes
* After reboot, login again and install the basic dependencies needed for Silk. All details are on the SilkNetwork github page
* Refresh the list of repositories, and upgrade (you can get a cup of tea in the meanwhile)
Code:
sudo apt-get update
Code:
sudo apt-get upgrade
Code:
sudo apt-get dist-upgrade
* Install the basic packages
Code:
sudo apt-get install build-essential libtool autotools-dev autoconf pkg-config libssl-dev libcrypto++-dev libdb++-dev libboost-all-dev
* Install git
Code:
sudo apt-get install git
* Set root password
Code:
sudo passwd root

Build Berkeley DB 4.8
* Pick some path to install Berkeley DB4.8 (DBD). Here, we just install it a folder called "BDB4.8"
Code:
mkdir BDB4.8
Code:
cd BDB4.8
* Now that we are in the directory where we will build BDB, let's define an environement variable that we will use later
Code:
BDB_PREFIX=$(pwd)
* Fetch the source and verify that it is not tampered with
Code:
wget 'http://download.oracle.com/berkeley-db/db-4.8.30.NC.tar.gz'
Code:
echo '12edc0df75bf9abd7f82f821795bcee50f42cb2e5f76a6a281b85732798364ef  db-4.8.30.NC.tar.gz' | sha256sum -c
Code:
tar -xzvf db-4.8.30.NC.tar.gz
* Build the library and install to our prefix (get a small cup of tea)
Code:
cd db-4.8.30.NC/build_unix/
Code:
../dist/configure --prefix=$BDB_PREFIX --enable-cxx --with-pic
* Build and install (I had no problems with sudo, contrary to the other tutorial posted)
Code:
make
Code:
sudo make install

Build Silk-Core
* Clone Silk-Core using git
Code:
git clone https://github.com/SilkNetwork/Silk-Core.git
Code:
cd Silk-Core
* Generate installation files
Code:
./autogen.sh
* Configure installation
Code:
./configure --without-gui --disable-tests LDFLAGS="-L${BDB_PREFIX}/lib/" CPPFLAGS="-I${BDB_PREFIX}/include/"
* Compile and install
Code:
make
Code:
sudo make install

Running a Silk-Node
* Start the Silk Daemon
Code:
silkd
. This will be always running in the background, and you will interact with it via sending rpc commands from using
Code:
silk-cli
. Running this for the first time will generate the hidden folder
Code:
~/.silk
Code:
silkd --daemon
* You will receive an error message, telling you that you have to change some values in the (automatically generated) file
Code:
~/.silk/silk.conf
Code:
nano ~/.silk/silk.conf
* Now change
Code:
listen=1
to
Code:
listen=0
(and, if you want, you can change the rpcuser and its password) and safe the file (
Code:
<ctrl>+o
)
* Try to start the dameon again. This time, it should work.
Code:
silkd --deamon
* Now you are ready to interact with the daemon using
Code:
silk-cli

Interacting with the Daemon
* For an overview of commands use
Code:
silk-cli help
* Check the status
Code:
silk-cli getinfo
* If you see an error "wallet loading" then don't worry: you were simply too fast and the wallet file is still building. Give it two minutes and try again

Staking
* On your main machine, create a new address that you want to use for staking. If you want, use the splitcoin feature to generate this address already with a multitude of inputs.
* Now on the QT-Wallet on you main machine, go to Tools/Debug Console and get the private key of this staking address (Note: Wallet needs to be unlocked for that)
Code:
dumpprivkey "<address>"
* Write down/copy the the private key
* Go to your Raspberry and import the private key (you can optionally provide a label for this address in the wallet)
Code:
silk-cli importprivkey "<private_key>"

Happy staking!
That should be all. If you have questions, message me or answer. I will be posting some proper benchmarks later. @Devs: if you want this guide for the docs, I am happy to provide. @fellow silkers: If you find this helpful (and especially, if you have succeeded in setting up your staker), consider buying me a beer or a cup of tea:
SLK: ScyJtVwAbQKJuxcrxtvwhnB3wi9Tx5GSQQ
BTC: 1HFKhsyR4Mbr1v2YRC5cJc6biC8pNK4cnB

Keep On Marching!
thisisanalias

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 08:40:42 AM

Thanks for taking the time to do a write up. Any idea how to get the PIface CAD to show staking report?
thisisanalias

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 09:55:18 AM

Hello everyone,

I have some progress to report on setting up a staker on the raspberry-pi. Silk runs pretty smoothly with  about 9.7% memory use and between 15-30% cpu usage on my raspberry-pi 2. I also installed it on my model 1, and it seems also to be working well. Staking works and my machine earned me some SLK over night Smiley
I know @prometheusX has posted a tutorial already, but there were still some steps left out.
So here is my raspberry-pi staker building instructions that should be quite accessible for everyone.

Raspberry PI SILK STAKER

Preparing the raspberry-pi
* Get the latest raspbian-lite image from the Raspbian download page
* Flash SD card according to the official intructions
* Insert SD card into pi, connect LAN, power raspberry pi
* Find IP address of raspberry
Code:
ssh
into your raspberry
Code:
ssh pi@<YOUR LAN IP ADDRESS>
The standard password is "raspberry"
* Configure your raspbery by running
Code:
sudo raspi-config
:
 * Expand filesystem
 * Change password for the user pi
 * Overclock to your likings (useful for compilation, see below, but not really required for running the very slick silk client)
 * Under "Advanced options", you can set the shared memory for the GPU to only 16MB. We won't be running any graphical applications in any case
* Edit swap file size to 512MB (see also this guide)
Code:
sudo nano /etc/dphys-swapfile
* Change the default value of
Code:
CONF_SWAPSIZE=100
to
Code:
CONF_SWAPSIZE=512
* Reboot the pi

Installing the prerequisistes
* After reboot, login again and install the basic dependencies needed for Silk. All details are on the SilkNetwork github page
* Refresh the list of repositories, and upgrade (you can get a cup of tea in the meanwhile)
Code:
sudo apt-get update
Code:
sudo apt-get upgrade
Code:
sudo apt-get dist-upgrade
* Install the basic packages
Code:
sudo apt-get install build-essential libtool autotools-dev autoconf pkg-config libssl-dev libcrypto++-dev libdb++-dev libboost-all-dev
* Install git
Code:
sudo apt-get install git
* Set root password
Code:
sudo passwd root

Build Berkeley DB 4.8
* Pick some path to install Berkeley DB4.8 (DBD). Here, we just install it a folder called "BDB4.8"
Code:
mkdir BDB4.8
Code:
cd BDB4.8
* Now that we are in the directory where we will build BDB, let's define an environement variable that we will use later
Code:
BDB_PREFIX=$(pwd)
* Fetch the source and verify that it is not tampered with
Code:
wget 'http://download.oracle.com/berkeley-db/db-4.8.30.NC.tar.gz'
Code:
echo '12edc0df75bf9abd7f82f821795bcee50f42cb2e5f76a6a281b85732798364ef  db-4.8.30.NC.tar.gz' | sha256sum -c
Code:
tar -xzvf db-4.8.30.NC.tar.gz
* Build the library and install to our prefix (get a small cup of tea)
Code:
cd db-4.8.30.NC/build_unix/
Code:
../dist/configure --prefix=$BDB_PREFIX --enable-cxx --with-pic
* Build and install (I had no problems with sudo, contrary to the other tutorial posted)
Code:
make
Code:
sudo make install

Build Silk-Core
* Clone Silk-Core using git
Code:
git clone https://github.com/SilkNetwork/Silk-Core.git
Code:
cd Silk-Core
* Generate installation files
Code:
./autogen
* Configure installation
Code:
./configure --without-gui --disable-tests LDFLAGS="-L${BDB_PREFIX}/lib/" CPPFLAGS="-I${BDB_PREFIX}/include/"
* Compile and install
Code:
make
Code:
sudo make install

Running a Silk-Node
* Start the Silk Daemon
Code:
silkd
. This will be always running in the background, and you will interact with it via sending rpc commands from using
Code:
silk-cli
. Running this for the first time will generate the hidden folder
Code:
~/.silk
Code:
silkd --daemon
* You will receive an error message, telling you that you have to change some values in the (automatically generated) file
Code:
~/.silk/silk.conf
Code:
nano ~/.silk/silk.conf
* Now change
Code:
listen=1
to
Code:
listen=0
(and, if you want, you can change the rpcuser and its password) and safe the file (
Code:
<ctrl>+o
)
* Try to start the dameon again. This time, it should work.
Code:
silkd --deamon
* Now you are ready to interact with the daemon using
Code:
silk-cli

Interacting with the Daemon
* For an overview of commands use
Code:
silk-cli help
* Check the status
Code:
silk-cli getinfo
* If you see an error "wallet loading" then don't worry: you were simply too fast and the wallet file is still building. Give it two minutes and try again

Staking
* On your main machine, create a new address that you want to use for staking. If you want, use the splitcoin feature to generate this address already with a multitude of inputs.
* Now on the QT-Wallet on you main machine, go to Tools/Debug Console and get the private key of this staking address (Note: Wallet needs to be unlocked for that)
Code:
dumpprivkey "<address>"
* Write down/copy the the private key
* Go to your Raspberry and import the private key (you can optionally provide a label for this address in the wallet)
Code:
silk-cli importprivkey "<private_key>"

Happy staking!
That should be all. If you have questions, message me or answer. I will be posting some proper benchmarks later. @Devs: if you want this guide for the docs, I am happy to provide. @fellow silkers: If you find this helpful (and especially, if you have succeeded in setting up your staker), consider buying me a beer or a cup of tea:
SLK: ScyJtVwAbQKJuxcrxtvwhnB3wi9Tx5GSQQ
BTC: 1HFKhsyR4Mbr1v2YRC5cJc6biC8pNK4cnB

Keep On Marching!

When I get to ./autogen for silk core - no such file or dir. What do I do? Thanks
Karartma1
Legendary

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 11:53:27 AM

Community work, such good. This project has it all.

Talking wallet today I reached 8 connections and the new pre release wallet versione is working fine.
I wonder when DNS implementation will be ready.
Orestes

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 12:00:45 PM

Community work, such good. This project has it all.

Talking wallet today I reached 8 connections and the new pre release wallet versione is working fine.
I wonder when DNS implementation will be ready.

DNS will be ready from launch.

also i've registered a steemit account to see if that attracts some attention.
first publication is the brochure https://steemit.com/silk-network/@orestes/silk-network-stormnode-brochure
For those who are on this platform and would like to upvote, by my guest  Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  

Jump to: