Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:14:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you support the rebrand/renaming to move away from the bad connotations, difficulty to carry out business and the constant questions about Silk Road and the connection to the project?
Yes
No
Unsure

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Rebranded to Duality Blockchain Solutions  (Read 129230 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
chenye975902723

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 01:52:52 PM

ICO with 50BTC only? enough to buy few lipsticks for hookers Kiss

give it time. this isn't a project based in advertising like we see every day here... and at the begin silk wallet had some problems, maybe that have scared a few investors.

Agree with upstairs

Good project need time to verify, such as XMR, not hype

The ICO thousands of BTC a lot of money, valuable rarely
lixingyb86891

Activity: 15

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 03:16:40 PM

ICO with 50BTC only? enough to buy few lipsticks for hookers Kiss

give it time. this isn't a project based in advertising like we see every day here... and at the begin silk wallet had some problems, maybe that have scared a few investors.

Agree with upstairs

Good project need time to verify, such as XMR, not hype

The ICO thousands of BTC a lot of money, valuable rarely

I participated in the 6 BTC, likes to do the actual things of the team
SilkNetwork (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Tripartite of Silk, DarkSilk and Weaver

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2016, 09:14:06 PM

Bitcoin Rush: REVOLUTION w/ NFX, Synereo, SilkNetwork, CryptoUnited

SilkNetwork (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2016, 10:45:59 PM

Just 24 hours and 15 minutes left of Week 2/Tier 2 and the 10% bonus.

If you are thinking about investing, then the time is now.

https://silknetwork.org/darksilk/ico
CryptoVote

Activity: 229

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 02:02:29 AM

Has anyone else compiled the wallet on Rpi3 ? It is working and showing new blocks downloaded and peers etc but doesn't seem to stake the coins. I think I got one stake in a day, but on ubuntu was getting 2 SLK an hour.

Do I have to unlock it or something? Or have my wallet unlocked on my laptop as well, which I guess not as it defeats the purpose.

Maybe this is just a fluctuation. Have you had your inputs split on the pi? Are you using exactly the same addreses than on your Ubuntu machine?
I have the feeling that staking rate might be lower on a RPi than on my laptop, but I wouldn't know why. As I understand how the staking works, there shouldn't be a difference. I will do some more testing on that, though.

I don't think it is to do with the Pi now, my Qt wallet is not staking either.

Is anyone else having staking issues? I'm on ubuntu 16.04 wallet 1.0

@thisisanalias, if you are still having staking issues, please send me a PM and will help. I use ubuntu 16.04 as well.

SilkNetwork (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2016, 02:25:13 AM
Last edit: October 08, 2016, 05:19:01 PM by SilkNetwork

Chinese?

http://www.hongico.com/8870.html

http://www.wanbizu.com/xinbi/201610087560.html
nzminer
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 02:32:40 AM

Well ive just submitted about half my silk to the DRKSLK ICO.

How much SLK on average will i need to get 1000 DRKSLK?

NEM, THE SECURE, SCALABLE BLOCKCHAIN [NEM.IO] [T.ME/NEMRED]
SilkNetwork (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2016, 02:47:31 AM

Well ive just submitted about half my silk to the DRKSLK ICO.

How much SLK on average will i need to get 1000 DRKSLK?

With Silk at 25:1 per DarkSilk if the min cap of $0.25 is the final price, you would have to deposit 25000SLK per 1000DSLK returned.
Crypt0Keeper

Activity: 150

Ad Libertas!

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2016, 02:58:03 AM

I'll be moving my whole stash of Silkcoin to the Silk ICO hopefully in time to get in the 10%.  I've gotten my initial investment back and now I'm all in on everything else.  Looking forward to running at least one Stormnode and I appreciate all the hard work the team has put in.  I will also be making an earnest attempt to get the reddit page updated ASAP.  Time is just hard for me to come by right now!

--Silkcoin Reddit Moderator--
https://silknetwork.org
SilkNetwork (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2016, 03:01:41 AM

I'll be moving my whole stash of Silkcoin to the Silk ICO hopefully in time to get in the 10%.  I've gotten my initial investment back and now I'm all in on everything else.  Looking forward to running at least one Stormnode and I appreciate all the hard work the team has put in.  I will also be making an earnest attempt to get the reddit page updated ASAP.  Time is just hard for me to come by right now!

There is no % bonus if you invest with Silk(SLK) but we are letting you buy in at $0.01 when the market is below this price($0.0077).

The rate is 25:1 from Silk->DarkSilk whilst the cap is sat at $0.25

Don't worry about Reddit, we have a user setup and are increasing karma, it is coming.

However, we believe once the podcast interview with Spencer Lievens and Amir Abrams hits the shelves, Silk(SLK) price will start to increase, steadily.
Crypt0Keeper

Ad Libertas!

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2016, 03:14:39 AM

I'll be moving my whole stash of Silkcoin to the Silk ICO hopefully in time to get in the 10%.  I've gotten my initial investment back and now I'm all in on everything else.  Looking forward to running at least one Stormnode and I appreciate all the hard work the team has put in.  I will also be making an earnest attempt to get the reddit page updated ASAP.  Time is just hard for me to come by right now!

There is no % bonus if you invest with Silk(SLK) but we are letting you buy in at $0.01 when the market is below this price($0.0077).

Don't worry about Reddit, we have a user setup and are increasing karma, it is coming.

However, we believe once the podcast interview with Spencer Lievens and Amir Abrams hits the shelves, Silk(SLK) price will start to increase, steadily.

No problem on the bonus.  I just want to be able to get enough for some play money and to run a Stormnode.  What is the worst-case scenario as far as Silk->DarkSilk?  250:1?

As for reddit, I control /r/silkcoinofficial and /r/Silk, who would you like me to add on as moderator?

I am definitely excited for that podcast release!

SilkNetwork (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2016, 03:51:48 AM

I'll be moving my whole stash of Silkcoin to the Silk ICO hopefully in time to get in the 10%.  I've gotten my initial investment back and now I'm all in on everything else.  Looking forward to running at least one Stormnode and I appreciate all the hard work the team has put in.  I will also be making an earnest attempt to get the reddit page updated ASAP.  Time is just hard for me to come by right now!

No problem on the bonus.  I just want to be able to get enough for some play money and to run a Stormnode.  What is the worst-case scenario as far as Silk->DarkSilk?  250:1?

As for reddit, I control /r/silkcoinofficial and /r/Silk, who would you like me to add on as moderator?

Best case or worse case, dependent on the outlook of the individual.

Min: 25:1
Max: 250:1

The user called SilkNetwork can be added as a moderator Wink
Crypt0Keeper

Ad Libertas!

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2016, 04:01:29 AM

Worst case as in the least amount of DSLK I can expect to get, like I said, I just want a Stormnode and I should hit that no problem even with 250:1.

Accept your moderator invites  Grin

CryptoJohn
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003

Well, That's Crypto :-\

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 06:36:41 AM

No problem on the bonus.  I just want to be able to get enough for some play money and to run a Stormnode.  What is the worst-case scenario as far as Silk->DarkSilk?  250:1?

Stop everything!

Dev stated in slack the other day that the 25:1 would be honored. Lets not get kooky about price fluctuations as since the 25:1 was announced many of us have supported SLK on trex instead of letting the price plummet.

When can we expect our SLK to be converted to drk? How about just honoring the 25:1 and make the swap so we can fire up our stormnodes  Grin

Lets get on with it already, some of us have been waiting forever. It's time for the other anon coins to S#&@ their pants as the camel rises.
Karartma1
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1422

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 09:50:31 AM

The importance of a stable economy is known to us all. The value of DarkSilk will be kept in check using a stabilisation method via Weaver. DarkSIlk is balanced by an advanced algorithm that transfers high price impact and price fluctuations to Silk(SLK). This method dampens price oscillations by managing DarkSilk supply and using Silk as a security asset.

If I understand the above correctly (taken from the website) SILK is a very important link in the Silk Network Chain. So both SILK and DARSILK have a huge potential in terms of boosting a future marketplace (services/project in the real world).

Do I see it right?
SilkNetwork (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2016, 10:12:08 AM
Last edit: October 08, 2016, 10:38:27 AM by SilkNetwork

Time for some listening pleasure - https://soundcloud.com/tokenmarket/silknetwork-dark-silk-ico-interview

An interview with Gavin Knight of bitcoin.com with Spencer Lievens and Amir Abrams of Silk Network.

Impatient and just want to skip to the big news? Skip to 26:20 Smiley
digitron

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 11:14:14 AM

Hello Everyone,

I thought it best to give you an update and show you all what I am currently doing in terms of the work on Weaver. I understand that you all do not see anything changing since the day we opened for registrations, but I can assure you there are a lot of changes happening in the backend that are not UI related.

I have copied my short-term job list here so you can all see exactly what my priorities are and what to expect in terms of changes in the coming days and weeks:

• Transaction information
  • Recaptchas in place
  • 2FA
  • 404 fixes
  • Mobile menu fixes
  • QR codes for addresses
  • Swap amount information
  • Overview to be updated with quick access information such as balances and prices of currency (BTC, SLK, DSLK)
  • IRC/Slack community communication section
  • Active notification system showing site notifications such as downtime, login from IP and more
  • Mining info on Silk, DarkSilk and Bitcoin (difficulty, hashrate etc.)

Many thanks,

Matthew Langdon
Silk Network
Web Developer/Admin

Hi Matthew, what happened to 2FA?

⚫️⚫️⚫️ BlockPool.io  |        • Resources   • Website   • Slack
⚫️⚫️⚫️ BlockPool.io  |   Real World B2B Blockchain solutions  |   Join the TEC - May 1st - Jun 30th
⚫️⚫️⚫️ BlockPool.io  |                                                                 • Twitter   • Blog   • Facebook
siyuanfrf75593

Activity: 55

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 01:19:42 PM

Time for some listening pleasure - https://soundcloud.com/tokenmarket/silknetwork-dark-silk-ico-interview

An interview with Gavin Knight of bitcoin.com with Spencer Lievens and Amir Abrams of Silk Network.

Impatient and just want to skip to the big news? Skip to 26:20 Smiley

Listen carefully and listen to the nice voice Smiley
SilkNetwork (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2016, 06:33:09 PM
Last edit: October 08, 2016, 10:16:28 PM by SilkNetwork

Chime, which is a major private healthcare consortium is holding a $1,000,000 contest to find a solution that can be scalable and match Patient ID's across varied healthcare systems in the USA.

Amir Abrams of Silk Network has designed a solution using healthcare industry standards, the blockchain and the decentralised DNS of Silk(SLK) to solve this issue and provide a solution.

The solution proposed uses the blockchain of Silk(SLK) for trust relationships, whilst the decentralised DNS is used to match the registry of the patient ID record with the 'clearnet' domain names equivalent record. Using different nodes carrying out different functions on the network, the system matches these hashes/patient ID's across the different healthcare systems on the 'clearnet' domains, which in-turn, drastically reduces failure rates of 20% or higher, reduces administrative waste and the loss of billions of dollars.

For investors in Silk(SLK), bear in mind that every DNS entry has a cost dependent on the length of time it is registered for. With ~330,000,000 people in the USA alone, this would generate a lot of DNS entries. The possibilities of this are obvious once a step back is taken.

This solution won the initial round and is now in the final round. Upon winning this contest it will be utilised by multiple healthcare providers such as hospitals and clinics, with the state of Louisiana acting as the first testbed before branching out nationally and then internationally.

Other entries in the competition are centralised systems, unlike the system proposed by Amir Abrams.

Want more info? - https://herox.com/PatientIDChallenge | https://hub.jhu.edu/2016/05/03/medical-errors-third-leading-cause-of-death/
SilkNetwork (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2016, 08:11:42 PM

Stop everything!

Dev stated in slack the other day that the 25:1 would be honored. Lets not get kooky about price fluctuations as since the 25:1 was announced many of us have supported SLK on trex instead of letting the price plummet.

When can we expect our SLK to be converted to drk? How about just honoring the 25:1 and make the swap so we can fire up our stormnodes  Grin

Lets get on with it already, some of us have been waiting forever. It's time for the other anon coins to S#&@ their pants as the camel rises.

Firstly sorry we didn't reply quickly as anticipated.

The 25:1 is accepted currently during this week at that rate because the current rate of DarkSilk is $0.25. Because we gave Silk the rate of $0.01 this makes it 25:1.

If you look at this:

We state here that we have looked at the CURRENT market and how it stands, Silk was at $0.007 at the time and we offered users to buy in at $0.01 as the DarkSilk ICO hadn't had much traction and DarkSilk was and still is at the minimum price cap of $0.25, thus giving the current swap ratio a 25:1 scale.

If we were to take millions in ICO funds, the DarkSilk price cap would increase to a maximum of $2.50 at which point Silk would be at the 250:1 ratio.

Sorry if the post in the OP's of both threads didn't explain this as clearly as intended and will look to have this updated and improved upon ASAP.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  

Jump to: