Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 08:33:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you support the rebrand/renaming to move away from the bad connotations, difficulty to carry out business and the constant questions about Silk Road and the connection to the project?
Yes
No
Unsure

Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Rebranded to Duality Blockchain Solutions  (Read 129226 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ttoroie

Activity: 404
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 03:56:05 AM

Stop accusing others of things without knowledge or a single shred of evidence
Microsoft doesn't like drugs like this coin currently is promoting.
when you are very interested in anything related to them
Cool this makes sense.  When is launch?
Cannabis Industry Coin privacy protected CryptoNote. 16 October 4:20

Stop bragging about being able to read
Quote from: Peterjohn42
And you shame on you, I did some research.

Stop asking questions when the answer is in the first lines of this thread
Where is this currently trading?
Where is Darksilk to be traded? I cannot find reference to the market anywhere.  I am following but this thread is confusing! ;-)

Silk Network is carried by the following exchange:

Or stupid questions
This thread is a duplicate of silk network thread.  ?
Though that's the best one to be fair

Or you'll end up looking in the mirror and see this

THE JOURNEY'S ON HERE
SEQ: SSeQKtFR5zpqzLYozGRstXCcuaBjdMW3EU DYN: D5KWKzdhRz2yShwjkwX1Co51NBkNtGLuaz
ttoroie

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 03:56:27 AM

Silk(SLK) Version 1.0.1.1 is released - https://github.com/SilkNetwork/Silk-Core/releases/tag/1.0.1.1

Windows 32/64bit Binaries and Linux Source Available Now.
Thanks

THE JOURNEY'S ON HERE
ttoroie

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 04:14:29 AM

So I have had my old silkcoin wallet on now for almost a day and I am stuck at block 1758335. Unless someone else has coins in their old wallet and stake, nothing will happen. I will contact a few 'old' holders and see if they have any in their wallet still. The chain will not move unless someone stakes.

Is there anyway the weaver could help? I know my old silkcoins staked while they were there waiting for the swap. Any chance you guys can move some old silk back and get the chain moving again so the rest of the old silkcoin holders can send to weaver for the switch?

I could help as well
I've minimum 4 connections and online for few days now, but have less than 1 Silkcoin in the wallet and stuck at block 1758335,
What's the minimum amount needed to begin staking?
Wallet address BL3N6pvch3VUX3xb5QjzCEJHqtMF1ESURv

THE JOURNEY'S ON HERE
quantumgravity

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2016, 08:28:54 AM

So I have had my old silkcoin wallet on now for almost a day and I am stuck at block 1758335. Unless someone else has coins in their old wallet and stake, nothing will happen. I will contact a few 'old' holders and see if they have any in their wallet still. The chain will not move unless someone stakes.

Is there anyway the weaver could help? I know my old silkcoins staked while they were there waiting for the swap. Any chance you guys can move some old silk back and get the chain moving again so the rest of the old silkcoin holders can send to weaver for the switch?

I could help as well
I've minimum 4 connections and online for few days now, but have less than 1 Silkcoin in the wallet and stuck at block 1758335,

I will fire up my silkcoin chain too and leave it running to process blocks. I can't promise this (though I've talked about it with Matt already so it shouldn't be a problem), but I will try to have a good amount of silkcoin from weaver -- that have already been swapped -- sent to my wallet so I can generate new blocks to make sure late swappers can send their coins. Once the swap period is complete I will send all of the silkcoin back to weaver to be burnt with the rest.

It seems this is becoming too common of a problem and this is the way to fix it. I would hate for any SILK holders to be unable to swap. That would not be fair.

I will post the ip of the node once I have it up and running for you guys.

HORT

Activity: 508
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 11:23:45 AM

I could help as well

I will fire up my silkcoin chain too and leave it running to process blocks. I can't promise this (though I've talked about it with Matt already so it shouldn't be a problem), but I will try to have a good amount of silkcoin from weaver -- that have already been swapped -- sent to my wallet so I can generate new blocks to make sure late swappers can send their coins. Once the swap period is complete I will send all of the silkcoin back to weaver to be burnt with the rest.

It seems this is becoming too common of a problem and this is the way to fix it. I would hate for any SILK holders to be unable to swap. That would not be fair.

OK my wallet has finally synced. I am at block 1758336 now. If anyone would like for me to stake some this is my addy:  BSYpffq7CCBcGi9yjfoaogK9fHxZqPm2E6
Let's get this chain moving again so the remaining people can do the swap.
Karartma1
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1422

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 12:07:49 PM

Silk(SLK) Version 1.0.1.1 is released - https://github.com/SilkNetwork/Silk-Core/releases/tag/1.0.1.1

Windows 32/64bit Binaries and Linux Source Available Now.
Thanks

Good, updated! Working flawlessly. Keep the ball rolling guys. When FUD comes, we have interesting times ahead.
ttoroie

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 01:51:29 AM
Last edit: October 30, 2016, 03:14:33 AM by ttoroie

OK guys
Thanks for the help
Updated the Silkcoin folder for easy sync

THE JOURNEY'S ON HERE
Bitcoinasourus

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 02:44:39 AM

I don't have enough in my old wallet to bother sending to you. Not even 1 silkcoin on it lol.. I have it staked anyways. I did create a block with it, so i'll leave it doing it's thing.
Though we did move a few blocks so the chain has crept back to life. Once i get this chunk un staked i'll leave the wallet staking with some in it.
I fired up another old wallet, and it's staking the almost 1 silk but i'm waiting for it to mature before i can create another block..

If some one else has some silkcoin from the old chain they can stake it'll help us out. Even 1 silkcoin is helping at this point.

Karartma1
Legendary

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 05:32:07 PM

Any update?   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Guys you should be more proactive even in situations like this.
The network is fine, people are staking but give us some news.
Not much from your side: I mean the ICO is ending and we barely had new funding on the last week.
MCDev

Activity: 680
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 05:54:18 PM

Any update?   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Guys you should be more proactive even in situations like this.
The network is fine, people are staking but give us some news.
Not much from your side: I mean the ICO is ending and we barely had new funding on the last week.

It has been quiet, I had to check my connection to make sure my firewall wasn't blocking the forum Smiley.
I think this is just the calm before the storm... possibly a hurricane Smiley
But it will be bright and sunny.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
barean

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 05:55:50 PM

I sent another bunch of old silk to weaver more than a week ago but weren´t still converted to new silk, what happens?... sorry if it was previously asked.
drizzle2405
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2016, 08:11:40 PM

I sent another bunch of old silk to weaver more than a week ago but weren´t still converted to new silk, what happens?... sorry if it was previously asked.

If it's confirmed on the blockchain then it arrived.  Hang in there it will get processed.  Double check the blockchain confirmation though.

Raistilin

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 10:39:53 PM

I could help as well

OK my wallet has finally synced. I am at block 1758336 now. If anyone would like for me to stake some this is my addy:  BSYpffq7CCBcGi9yjfoaogK9fHxZqPm2E6
Let's get this chain moving again so the remaining people can do the swap.

Mine is back up as well, no coins in it though: BRZXvavXnTHoYxuBMr54dtxoCMqGbSTb2t
SilkNetwork (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Tripartite of Silk, DarkSilk and Weaver

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2016, 11:07:17 PM

We are currently hard at work getting all the paperwork together and logos etc.

To ensure that you have the whole picture and all the information possible.

Sorry for the quietness, just hard at work.
MCDev

Activity: 680
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 11:20:25 PM

That is more than understandable.  I would not want to have your task lists right now.... unless you want to swap me for my day job task lists  Wink

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
faygokris

Activity: 26

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 11:37:35 PM

Transaction ID: ec45ebee5914175c8c5969e16bd70e33995c6051feb458e0b113d6e9ec155eb3-000

Darksilk ICO, Sent another 25k. I know missed out on the bonus but better late than never. I just want to ensure it doesn't get lost with the revamp as I am pretty sure everything is still manual right now.

Sent it Yesterday, still not on weaver.

Not worried, just a CYA
SilkNetwork (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2016, 11:44:24 PM

Transaction ID: ec45ebee5914175c8c5969e16bd70e33995c6051feb458e0b113d6e9ec155eb3-000

Darksilk ICO, Sent another 25k. I know missed out on the bonus but better late than never. I just want to ensure it doesn't get lost with the revamp as I am pretty sure everything is still manual right now.

Sent it Yesterday, still not on weaver.

Not worried, just a CYA

Matthew will be carrying out updates and sorting all the manual transactions over the next couple of days.
righteousfire

Activity: 41

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 01:02:06 AM

Update on my old silkcoin wallet. Still not syncing and has been stuck at block 1758337. Coins are still stuck in staking. The coins that I did manage to get out to the weaver have arrived in the weaver. My question now is, "how do we swap silkcoin to silk once the silkcoin has arrived in the weaver?" Any help would be appreciated.
SilkNetwork (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2016, 01:04:52 AM

Update on my old silkcoin wallet. Still not syncing and has been stuck at block 1758337. Coins are still stuck in staking. The coins that I did manage to get out to the weaver have arrived in the weaver. My question now is, "how do we swap silkcoin to silk once the silkcoin has arrived in the weaver?" Any help would be appreciated.

Once it's in Weaver, we do the rest Wink
Karartma1
Legendary

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 08:01:04 AM

It's good to have updates anyway, once a day is not much if you think. Okay then, we wait for the new creatures and in meanwhile we keep on staking.
I would not underestimate the potential effect the rebrand is going to have on the project. I must admit I am a bit worried and excited as well.

Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  

Jump to: