Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 06:53:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 [590] 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 ... 669 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ARK - DPoS 🔹 ARK Protokol 🔹 MarketSquare 🔹 IPFS 🔹 Staking on Binance 🔹  (Read 781261 times)
RivAngE

Activity: 728
Merit: 169

What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:43:47 AM

Very nice indeed. People are freaking out when they hear about "regulations" but that's because those people think of cryptocurrency as a way to get rich fast while avoiding taxation... which is stupid... but nvm...
Good regulations are helping into making cryptocoins more acceptable and reduce some kinds of risks. One big risk are all the ICOs and France seems to be working on eliminating this risk.

Since ARK has a serious team and a business entity in France, I believe the ARK's ecosystem will attract a lot of regulated ICOs which would result in a big success for ARK.

I always though we should replace Ethereum in place n.2, as times passes this seems more realistic than ever!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aslom

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:25:32 PM

Very nice indeed. People are freaking out when they hear about "regulations" but that's because those people think of cryptocurrency as a way to get rich fast while avoiding taxation... which is stupid... but nvm...
Good regulations are helping into making cryptocoins more acceptable and reduce some kinds of risks. One big risk are all the ICOs and France seems to be working on eliminating this risk.

Since ARK has a serious team and a business entity in France, I believe the ARK's ecosystem will attract a lot of regulated ICOs which would result in a big success for ARK.

I always though we should replace Ethereum in place n.2, as times passes this seems more realistic than ever!

YES!
1. With this speed of action, France will be a monopolist for the development of ICOs and DAPs for the entire EU.
2. ARK is the most developed platform that should be ready to accept this challenge by the end of the year.
RedenBlack13

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

0x773f017A00F1eD28a18bC9dE6bc72e5Ea3EcBA3d

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:43:33 PM

It's quite impressive how this project has evolved in just one year. And it's not only matter of professionalism. They have overcome the difficulties due to market's uncertainty and bearish trends, and also to the dominance of other altcoins, keeping to develop solutions technologically in line with those of its major competitors.

RivAngE

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 08:16:30 AM

It's quite impressive how this project has evolved in just one year. And it's not only matter of professionalism. They have overcome the difficulties due to market's uncertainty and bearish trends, and also to the dominance of other altcoins, keeping to develop solutions technologically in line with those of its major competitors.

A lesson to be learned by all other altcoins, both old ones that are still in the market and upcoming ones, DO NOT FOCUS ON THE PRICE OF YOUR COIN, FOCUS ON ACHIEVING YOUR GOALS

Unless ofcourse the only goal of a project is the coin's price... in which case... I feel sorry for the people who believed in the team behind such project!
wgd
Legendary

Activity: 1815
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:47:01 AM

I'd like to ask about roadmap - and about developement progress
I remember that was some delays (there even was a graphic comparing roadmap with reality)  and I  wonder if it was catched up?

▄██▄▄
        ▄▄█████████▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄▄██████████████████████▄▄
 ▀█████████▀▀   ▀▀████████▀▀
█▄▄ ▀▀█▀▀           ▀▀█▀ ▄▄██
█████▄     ▄▄███▄▄     ██████
██████    ▄▀▀███▀▀▄    ██████
██████    ███▄ ▄███    ██████
██████    ████ ████    ██████
██████     ▀▀█ █▀▀     ██████
███████▄▄              ██████
██████████▄▄    ▄▄     ██████
 ▀▀██████████▄▄███     ███▀▀
     ▀████████████     ▀
        ▀█████████
           ▀▀██▀

qortal

Decentralized Internet
Infrastructure of the Future

████████████
           ▄▄██████▄▄                       ▄▄█████▄▄
     ▄▄█████████████▄▄                ▄▄█████████████▄▄
   ██████████▀▀█████████▄          ▄██████████████▀▀▀████▄
   ████▀▀         ▀▀ ████          █████████▀▀▀     ▄█████
   ███               ▀███          ████▀▀          ▄██████
   ██▀   ▄███  ███    ███          █████▄▄         ███████
   ██    ▀██▀  ▀█▀    ▀██          █████████▄     ████████
   ██  ▀▄▄       ▄▄█▀ ▄██          ██████████▄   █████████
   ▀███▄▄██████████▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▀███████████▄▄████████▀

██▄▄  ▀█████████████▀▀  ▄▄████████▄▄  ▀▀█████████████▀▀  ▄▄███
█████▄▄   ▀█████▀▀   ▄▄███████████████▄   ▀▀█████▀▀   ▄███████
▀████████▄▄  ▀   ▄▄████████▀▀  ▀▀████████▄▄   ▀   ▄▄████████▀▀
   ▀▀████████▄▄████████▀▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀▀████████▄▄▄█████████▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀  ▄▄██████████▄▄  ▀▀████████████▀▀
           ▀▀██▀▀  ▄▄███████████▀▀▀████▄▄ ▀▀█████▀▀
                   ████▀▀█████▀      ▀███
                   ████▄  ▀▀▀█      ▄████
                   ████  ▀          █████
                   █████▄          ▄█████
                   ██████▄        ▄██████
                   ████▀        ▄████████
                    ▀▀████▄▄▄█████████▀▀
                         ▀▀██████▀▀

████████████

▄▄▄██▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄▄
▀▀████████████████▀
   ▄ ▀▀████▀▀ ▄ ██
   ██▄▄    ▄▄██ ██
   ████████████ ██
    ██████████  ▀▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

QORTAL PROJECT WIKI

██▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀█   █▀ ▄██████▄ ▀█   █▀▀▀█▄ █
██▄   █▀▀  ██▀  █   ▀██ ▀▀██   ██▀█
█ █████   ██    █     ██   █████  █
██▀   █▄▄ █   ▄███▄    █ ▄██   ██▄█
█▀█▄▄▄█   █   ▀███▀    █   █▄▄▄█▀ █
█ █  ▀█▄▄ ██    █      █  ▄█▀▀▀█▄ █
███  ▄█▀▀  ▀██▄ █ ▄▄   █ ▀▀█   ██▀█
█ █▀▀██   █▄  ▀███▀█   █   ██▀▀█  █
███   █████    ▄▄  █  ▄█ ███   ████
█ █▄▄██   ██▄▄█▀   █▄██▀   █▄▄▄█  █
██▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄█

QORTECTOR

Obtain a QORTector Device...
Enjoy Free Internet... eventually.
  ....JOIN....
frozenking

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

The first solution in the World for cardiovascular

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 12:04:14 PM

A lesson to be learned by all other altcoins, both old ones that are still in the market and upcoming ones, DO NOT FOCUS ON THE PRICE OF YOUR COIN, FOCUS ON ACHIEVING YOUR GOALS

Unless ofcourse the only goal of a project is the coin's price... in which case... I feel sorry for the people who believed in the team behind such project!

product is main goal you right, but not all people came for a idea, some came just for a profit, so i guess team needs to think about all of investors, but of course if product will be ready it could make price higher, but if price will be higher it not affect on product readiness  Cheesy 

FARASHA███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SOLUTION FOR
CARDIOVASCULAR DISEASES
FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM
MEDIUM     LINKEDIN     REDDIT
AI + DEEP LEARNING
█▀▀

█▄▄
JOIN WHITELIST
▀▀█

▄▄█
Fabriz

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 12:11:21 PM

I have added Phantom on my Ark wallet, but do you know how can i backup the private key of this new address ?

The Phantom wallet is using the same private key as your ARK wallet, so you don't have to backup anything.
How did you add the Phantom coins in the first place? Didn't you use the ARK's private key? Well, that's the one you need to keep safe!

good, many thanks
so if i import the ark private key the Phantom address will remain the same ?
RivAngE

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 01:25:49 PM

I have added Phantom on my Ark wallet, but do you know how can i backup the private key of this new address ?

The Phantom wallet is using the same private key as your ARK wallet, so you don't have to backup anything.
How did you add the Phantom coins in the first place? Didn't you use the ARK's private key? Well, that's the one you need to keep safe!

good, many thanks
so if i import the ark private key the Phantom address will remain the same ?

Nope, the public address will be different
I'll put their statement as-is in a quote,
We are using ARK public keys that are associated with your ARK public address to generate a PHANTOM based address which will receive the forked credit.
Source: https://phantom.org/2018/08/28/phantom-zinc-claim-guide%e2%80%8a-%e2%80%8aark/

In the images from the guide I linked above, it's obvious that the address has changed. In the first image you can see an ARK address starting with "A" and in the last image an address starting with "P". So the Phantom addresses will be starting with "P". Only the pass-phrase (aka private key) stays the same.

Btw if you use a Ledger Nano, don't put any key you have from your hardware Ledger there, just add the network settings for Phantom and then insert your Ledger (and maybe restart the wallet)
Perunex

Activity: 546
Merit: 111

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:40:04 PM

Very good news! Regulation is the best thing that can happen to crypto. Especially the ICO market, smart regulation is a must. This wild west atm is killing the market - the market is not natural.

And that it is happening in France, is really good for ARK. If ARK could potentially be the first platform, where you could issue (by default) regulated, lawful token (security), this would be reaaaally huge. A major point for institutional money to enter...

╔═══[   ICO   ]═════| ▌    FABA invest    ▐ |═════[   AIRDROP   ]═══╗
⚫    POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING    ⚫
Whitepaper     Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium     Reddit     ANN Thread
freigeist

Activity: 1107
Merit: 534

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 06:42:29 PM

We are using ARK public keys that are associated with your ARK public address to generate a PHANTOM based address which will receive the forked credit.
Source: https://phantom.org/2018/08/28/phantom-zinc-claim-guide%e2%80%8a-%e2%80%8aark/

In the images from the guide I linked above, it's obvious that the address has changed. In the first image you can see an ARK address starting with "A" and in the last image an address starting with "P". So the Phantom addresses will be starting with "P". Only the pass-phrase (aka private key) stays the same.

Btw if you use a Ledger Nano, don't put any key you have from your hardware Ledger there, just add the network settings for Phantom and then insert your Ledger (and maybe restart the wallet)

This phantom must be again some sort of scum?!
There is no contact email no address no names and the contact form on their website is not working!
Do they have at least BTT thread here where they can be contacted ?

RivAngE

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 08:23:53 PM

There is no contact email no address no names and the contact form on their website is not working!

That's why they're called...... PHANTOM !! Shocked

But seriously, something looks indeed fishy on their facebook page, the logo there is totally different... could there possibly be a project and the team split, with some guys having control over the Facebook page and that's why it has not been updated? The Facebook page is full of complains btw.
https://www.facebook.com/PhantomCore
https://www.reddit.com/r/PhantomCore
https://phantom.org/contact/
https://twitter.com/PhantomDotOrg or https://twitter.com/centra_card ... no idea!
RedenBlack13

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

0x773f017A00F1eD28a18bC9dE6bc72e5Ea3EcBA3d

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 08:33:55 PM

AMEN! Smiley
Anyway I think that the time in which an altcoin can increase its price a hundred times in a legit way it's over (and it's a good thing, in my opinion). Point on the ones that have a real project at their basis and have patience is the only way now.

Fabriz

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 08:53:47 PM

That's why they're called...... PHANTOM !! Shocked

But seriously, something looks indeed fishy on their facebook page, the logo there is totally different... could there possibly be a project and the team split, with some guys having control over the Facebook page and that's why it has not been updated? The Facebook page is full of complains btw.
https://www.facebook.com/PhantomCore
https://www.reddit.com/r/PhantomCore
https://phantom.org/contact/
https://twitter.com/PhantomDotOrg or https://twitter.com/centra_card ... no idea!

Phantom is the same team of the old Centra
RivAngE

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 09:12:32 PM

Phantom is the same team of the old Centra

So... was the last project a scam or even an unintended failure? Maybe they're not trustworthy... that's what I want to understand.
avfcpieface

Activity: 117
Merit: 30

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:36:29 AM
Merited by Zebedee23 (20)

$ARK Community Christmas Sweepstake is progressing nicely.
Current total of ARK to be won:- 1610 ARK
Just 5 ARK entry fee.
Read more here if interested:- 
https://medium.com/@samharperpittam/ark-community-christmas-sweepstake-2018-4be99f0b05b3
wgd
Legendary

Activity: 1815
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:39:09 AM

Could you write something regarding ARK project?
I would like to get my question answered if possible, however I don't expect crypto market recover soon (further fall is more possible in my opinion), but ARK concept seems interesting to me - but concept doesn't mean success - we need real implementations, too!

▄██▄▄
        ▄▄█████████▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄▄██████████████████████▄▄
 ▀█████████▀▀   ▀▀████████▀▀
█▄▄ ▀▀█▀▀           ▀▀█▀ ▄▄██
█████▄     ▄▄███▄▄     ██████
██████    ▄▀▀███▀▀▄    ██████
██████    ███▄ ▄███    ██████
██████    ████ ████    ██████
██████     ▀▀█ █▀▀     ██████
███████▄▄              ██████
██████████▄▄    ▄▄     ██████
 ▀▀██████████▄▄███     ███▀▀
     ▀████████████     ▀
        ▀█████████
           ▀▀██▀

qortal

Decentralized Internet
Infrastructure of the Future

████████████
           ▄▄██████▄▄                       ▄▄█████▄▄
     ▄▄█████████████▄▄                ▄▄█████████████▄▄
   ██████████▀▀█████████▄          ▄██████████████▀▀▀████▄
   ████▀▀         ▀▀ ████          █████████▀▀▀     ▄█████
   ███               ▀███          ████▀▀          ▄██████
   ██▀   ▄███  ███    ███          █████▄▄         ███████
   ██    ▀██▀  ▀█▀    ▀██          █████████▄     ████████
   ██  ▀▄▄       ▄▄█▀ ▄██          ██████████▄   █████████
   ▀███▄▄██████████▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▀███████████▄▄████████▀

██▄▄  ▀█████████████▀▀  ▄▄████████▄▄  ▀▀█████████████▀▀  ▄▄███
█████▄▄   ▀█████▀▀   ▄▄███████████████▄   ▀▀█████▀▀   ▄███████
▀████████▄▄  ▀   ▄▄████████▀▀  ▀▀████████▄▄   ▀   ▄▄████████▀▀
   ▀▀████████▄▄████████▀▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀▀████████▄▄▄█████████▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀  ▄▄██████████▄▄  ▀▀████████████▀▀
           ▀▀██▀▀  ▄▄███████████▀▀▀████▄▄ ▀▀█████▀▀
                   ████▀▀█████▀      ▀███
                   ████▄  ▀▀▀█      ▄████
                   ████  ▀          █████
                   █████▄          ▄█████
                   ██████▄        ▄██████
                   ████▀        ▄████████
                    ▀▀████▄▄▄█████████▀▀
                         ▀▀██████▀▀

████████████

▄▄▄██▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄▄
▀▀████████████████▀
   ▄ ▀▀████▀▀ ▄ ██
   ██▄▄    ▄▄██ ██
   ████████████ ██
    ██████████  ▀▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

QORTAL PROJECT WIKI

██▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀█   █▀ ▄██████▄ ▀█   █▀▀▀█▄ █
██▄   █▀▀  ██▀  █   ▀██ ▀▀██   ██▀█
█ █████   ██    █     ██   █████  █
██▀   █▄▄ █   ▄███▄    █ ▄██   ██▄█
█▀█▄▄▄█   █   ▀███▀    █   █▄▄▄█▀ █
█ █  ▀█▄▄ ██    █      █  ▄█▀▀▀█▄ █
███  ▄█▀▀  ▀██▄ █ ▄▄   █ ▀▀█   ██▀█
█ █▀▀██   █▄  ▀███▀█   █   ██▀▀█  █
███   █████    ▄▄  █  ▄█ ███   ████
█ █▄▄██   ██▄▄█▀   █▄██▀   █▄▄▄█  █
██▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄█

QORTECTOR

Obtain a QORTector Device...
Enjoy Free Internet... eventually.
  ....JOIN....
avfcpieface

Activity: 117
Merit: 30

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 10:40:43 AM

Could you write something regarding ARK project?
I would like to get my question answered if possible, however I don't expect crypto market recover soon (further fall is more possible in my opinion), but ARK concept seems interesting to me - but concept doesn't mean success - we need real implementations, too!

What question would you like answering?
Aximetria

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 10:49:07 AM

Marvelous project. Hope it gonna work
RivAngE

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:13:26 AM

I just found out about this: https://cryptonaire.com/about-us/
If it's free and legit, maybe the team would be interested in becoming verified.
Perunex

Activity: 546
Merit: 111

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:15:47 AM

AMEN! Smiley
Anyway I think that the time in which an altcoin can increase its price a hundred times in a legit way it's over (and it's a good thing, in my opinion). Point on the ones that have a real project at their basis and have patience is the only way now.

Well NEX could be the last from the legacy. With a very big reason though.

About ARK I am mostly waiting short term for V2. Mid term - aces. Mid term - french crypto/platform regulation. I really hope regulation hits asap!

╔═══[   ICO   ]═════| ▌    FABA invest    ▐ |═════[   AIRDROP   ]═══╗
⚫    POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING    ⚫
Whitepaper     Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium     Reddit     ANN Thread
Pages: « 1 ... 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 [590] 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 ... 669 »
  Print  

Jump to: